Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Vaccinations / Big Pharma / Bio-Warfare

Old 25-04-2008, 11:27 PM   #1
steevo
Inactive

Default "Many parents block cancer jab"

BBC news report :-

Quote:
Nearly three in 10 parents failed to agree to their children receiving a new cervical cancer vaccine during a trial.

The jab, being rolled out in the UK this year, has proved controversial as it works by making girls immune to a sexually transmitted infection.

One in five parents did not return consent forms, while 8% sent a refusal letter, although few cited fears about promoting promiscuity.

The British Medical Journal study was carried out by Manchester university.

Approximately 70% of 12 to 13-year-olds in the trial received the vaccine, with a small number of others missing the jab for other reasons.

We were very encouraged, and believe that a coverage of 80% is very achievable

The vaccine works by making girls immune to two key strains of the human papillomavirus (HPV), a sexually-transmitted infection.

Together, the two strains are known to cause approximately 70% of all cervical cancer cases in the UK.

It is suggested that vaccinating most teenage girls could save hundreds of lives a year - although the benefits would not be seen until those receiving the vaccine enter middle age.
Read Full Story Here
steevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2008, 03:06 AM   #2
jjuelz
Inactive

Do not get this vaccine no matter what! it is dangrous.

I read on BBc that they are gona be mass vaccinating kids in the uk, so watchout.
jjuelz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2008, 07:22 AM   #3
beldazar

yes I saw a party political broadcast and one party wants to introduce this vaccine so they must be under the understanding that most people want it to put it into its policies

All these polls are pretty shit anyway, nobody ever asks me so there is a greater chance that even more than 20% of parents will reject it.

Ive no idea which party it was because I have no interest in ANY of them!
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2008, 07:28 AM   #4
limelady
Inactive

Yes, many adverse effects to this drug - some deaths also.

Avoid it at ALL cost!
limelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2008, 09:46 AM   #5
danielg

Quote:
In the UK the situation continues to improve. In 1997 there were 2,740 cases of cervical cancer in England and Wales with 1,222 women dying of this disease. This represents a death rate of around 4 per 100,000. This compares with a death rate in 1979 of 7 per 100,000, which is an improvement of over 40%.
...without a vaccine.
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...ervical+cancer
danielg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2008, 09:55 AM   #6
asentinel

Default there have been serious reactions and deaths

It is treating children like cows, inferring they cannot have control over their own health and choices. As with all injections an unknown risk to some. Better to teach them up to date information and how to protect themselves from all sexually transmitted diseases, good boundaries and assertiveness to ask for respect in all relationships. Some children may confuse the outcome with protection from pregnancy or other infections.
"~~*Star Child*~~child of the stars ~knowledge and creativity ~contained in all ~the universe ~is yours ~for the asking ~be reminded ~of your connection ~because it is continuous ~it is only you ~who choose confusion ~from time to time ~forgetting ~your heritage! ~love..."
asentinel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2008, 03:56 PM   #7
steevo
Inactive

Just today it mentioned on the news that a mother and newborn have caught MRSA "superbug" These socalled superbugs, in my opinion, are coming out of their laboratories It wouldnt surprise me if this is some sort of Problem Reaction Solution in order to introduce a "vaccine" for EVERY person who enters hospital

Anyone who I talk to about vaccines I tell them what I have found out about vaccines and about my theories but I'm very tactful in order NOT to be labelled as a fearmongerer. What I have noticed is that most people already had these opinion themselves
steevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2008, 06:09 AM   #8
jhado
Inactive

Funnily enough, almost everyone at my work agrees that there was something dodgy about 9-11. But when I try to explain the bigger picture to them? and I get knowhere. You can see their programming kick in.
jhado is offline   Reply With Quote