Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Old 22-03-2010, 08:34 PM   #21
timehasanend

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinder_darkskys View Post
but that blue imagery
where I explain it
proves it.
I don’t need to prove it, that dose all the talking.
It up to you to prove that i'm not.

By the way enjoy the resurrection, that old world, its dieing, nerely gone now.

And armoured_amazon I'm doing it, and showing you I'm doing it, now right in front you. I'm not asking premission, I'm doing it. PS I love the Image very cool
this thread is laughable.
timehasanend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2010, 12:59 PM   #22
drael

*sighs*

I am afraid, while taking pictures of clouds is cool, I see nothing in your pictures. Many of them are altered also (mirrored, colour changed). I thought the one you thought was christ looked more like a bird, and even if it was supposedly a figure in the ascension posture thats not exclusive to christianity (the cross position), it dates back at least to the egyptians (thats what the ankh represents)......

Anyhow. I see things in clouds all the time. I also see things in the tiles on my bathroom floor, and in wood grains etc etc.

However I dont get why perceiving a recognised shape in something is meant to be important somehow. The human brain is highly highly designed to recognise familiar shapes and forms, such as faces, human figures, animal and object shapes and so on. We are designed to see these things, everyone seems them, _all the time_. Its common, and thus, not all that significant.

I strongly recommend you take some time off all this stuff. Leave your bible in the drawer, and your cloud watching for at least a few weeks. Dont even think about it, give yourself a chance to simply live everyday life for awhile. If you return to it later, it will give you fresh perspective. Connecting dots, theories, visions, symbols, mystic texts etc can be all consuming, mentally, spiritually and emotionally. So just keep yourself balanced, hey, look after yourself and your life...

Last edited by drael; 23-03-2010 at 01:02 PM.
drael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2010, 12:40 PM   #23
cinder_darkskys

Default Alice in Chains-Dirt- Rooster

Quote:
Originally Posted by octopusrex View Post
WAAAAYYYYYY cool.
Tho I wonder about your interpretations.
Maybe its just thurnderbird.
thank you octopusrex I am turely humbled, by the whole thing, my self.
I'm trying be a bit more realistic and a bit less idealistic.

Each image I work with is truly is a wonder, to me. My feeable words hardly are fitting to whats happened to us and me. I understand peaples feeling, and Im sure i seem very heartless, to many peaple.

Pointing at times, of biblical events in real time. then showing it many years after the Events, Knowing humans did this thing. Humans controled by forces, they can't possibility understand, based wholely, on how they were raise, it progaming. Very much like the silence of Religions, and religius peaple comment, none. No pro no neg, dose that remind you of and other time.

Most peaple can't dream of the discoveries, That I just hand out like candy, each and every one is as real as real gets. No matter how you slice and dice it. Its very grey.

Im just a man. So the truth is important to me, so is justus.

This why I have persented my work, my discoveries, in this way, on this site.

If your in to the 1st nations and there works, I be happy to post some of my works on them. how every unlike 3 other brother, the brothers my older Red Brother can react throw out the world, in a heart beat. They are doctors, hunters and lawers and militairy peaples.

there reaction wont be silent, they be drums, and war dances, or there be drums and spirit dances or both.

So im more spooked about displaying this matterial. More so then showing my own religion. History shows the Jewish peaple failed, Christ, and in his darkest second his religion fail him, and had a great deal to do with killing him.

Very much like Christ main fallowers, Failed Christ even at his darkest seconds.

My darkest seconds happen the second this happen to me.

Its been hard and heart braking, in some cases, but he not a burden, to me.

CSA > I have no Idea what it means
yes, is the reply happened with in months, would relate to a question possed, most likely by a group trying to figger out something.

PeaceLovesAll

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 25-03-2010 at 01:19 PM.
cinder_darkskys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2010, 02:48 PM   #24
timehasanend

Quote:
Originally Posted by drael View Post
*sighs*

I strongly recommend you take some time off all this stuff. Leave your bible in the drawer, and your cloud watching for at least a few weeks. Dont even think about it, give yourself a chance to simply live everyday life for awhile. If you return to it later, it will give you fresh perspective. Connecting dots, theories, visions, symbols, mystic texts etc can be all consuming, mentally, spiritually and emotionally. So just keep yourself balanced, hey, look after yourself and your life...

I agree with most of your post but not the part where you tell him to "leave your bible in your drawer"

I think that sky watcher guy needs to stop looking at the sky and start looking into the TRUE Word of God, the Holy Bible KJV. Spend a good day or two just basking in the truth of God's Word, mingled with prayer and I bet your sky watching days will be done with. The only sky watching he'll do then is watching for the Lord's blessed Return! Amen!
timehasanend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2010, 10:58 PM   #25
cinder_darkskys

Default Headstones-Nickels For Your Nightmares-Fuck You

"start looking into the TRUE Word of God, the Holy Bible KJV ", have you losted all conception of reality around you. A book writen by kings, and you want me, to take that as the last words. Blow me zelet

You unaware, that I have quoted out vering verssions of Christ bibles, I could get my hands on.

Image 1 of a set of 5 or so

What puzzes me is Why the CSA would get a yes reply.

What leavling me to pondering, what could that Question have been.

Some the things they would not have asked is he Christ or god, Canada is a spiritial peaples. that would have questioned faith. so that would been a No, No.

aside from other oppinion, which can be discounted, for reason of greed or conquest. < they know what you call Et knows if we lie, or try to decive ) Et knows asap and that information cycles.
It come down to severial statments I have made, about space and the life out there. Them knowing ahead of time of events, Dont kill Et, till it strike at you. Have repected, for all living things, aside from all this.

Its been the gift

The Question they would asked would sound like this. I believe.

Dose he have the possibility of getting humanity in to the galaxy.

PeaceLovesAll

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 26-03-2010 at 12:20 AM.
Old 26-03-2010, 12:57 AM   #26
cinder_darkskys

Default Replying to this Thread I'm asking

What do the images mean to you. How dose the imagery reffect on you, How do you see the imagery

Thank you for your comments. Pro and neg.

I am not fooled by fairy Glammers.
so you have a clear understanding

Shinny

sparkly

PeaceLovesAll

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 26-03-2010 at 01:12 AM.
Old 23-04-2010, 07:59 AM   #27
cinder_darkskys

Default InsaneClownPosse-TheAmazingJeckelBrother-Terrible

Death of Satan, destruction of the Wicked, driven before, avanging angels, satan looks up to the heaven to find the cup of christ.

Behind him is soldiors in fire. His dream of nukeing the world is all but gone. As angelic men and women, seeking to kill him, weaking by freeing the unjustly accused. he is Riped in 2, 1/2 of face gone.

lower center we see peaple holding up what seem like a dream right< rule of math, there should be no more then 1 what seem human form in clouds ),there holding angels in the clouds again human forms, fight what you precive as satan, or the devil. Between the fight there is the helmet of god, mythic helmet, shows up again, and again, in altra religius imagery

atredies imagery as he said a little blance wonderfull work.

this fragment is just a few pixels off. Take your time. this not a trix, your deal with souls of man, E+T, angels and demons, gods and dragons, serpents, Christ, you name its in the mix god as well.

This is a discovery my friend. the Imagey it self is biblical. base on your image you made your discovery in that location, time. I did basic dusting, I then dicide poped this in full, and made some supriseing discover's, from the full image.

Dont for get to say thanks to the big guy up stairs.

Aside from the monlith natrue of the Image and the discovery it self, this is a special in the every way. It percented in the event, It side ways. Both in the air to the 1/2 way point meaning he's 1/2 in the earth, this un-seen, The size means it right out to the sea. < size mean every thing ) this is a greator spirite. very human like, He's in armor. it could even be the big guy him self in a early form, there is a Lamb like feel, to some imagery.

Anubis is a major player, highly showen as a driveing force, in the event. He show up in the Crown, of the man display. he appears in Clouds, as a skull again.

Dragon, and serpents, are also found with in the imagery, big nasty ones.

It important to think about, the phyical. That this is smoke and ash, i understand sulfur as well

The photographicer WoW, the hand of god must have been pointing at you that day. To be bless with such and image's. awsum.

PeaceLovesAll

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 23-04-2010 at 12:34 PM.
Old 13-07-2010, 06:47 PM   #28
cinder_darkskys

Default the Holy Land

I will now intenify my study of the Holy Lands. NO corps no place no religion is off limits.

It my intenchin to show what you are worshiping as a god thing.

A Question I have for the New jewish and the palstinians peaple there, who told you could even be there, None of you fallow the book of moses, at all, so why are you there.

A real Jew is Black they hold that ARK, not you.

Is the hat man your god, its a minion of DEATH, it is not God.
It is an E+T device, Your not worshiping Death are you.

That would be a major sin.

About death him self, he is a mid way severnt of god.

Death has 2 main froms in life and after death, both invert on them selfs. at the land level or life.

This is what the death of disorganized religion looks like.
The End of the Old Illuminati.
Movie ; WANTED

Control

Whos under control;

Who is realy in control;

Who are his servents in this kindom;

How are your want'a be religions doing these days.

Soon you reallize who the true Illuminati is to day.

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 13-07-2010 at 07:28 PM.
Old 13-07-2010, 07:09 PM   #29
loveisthelaw

What do you make of this?

haha, just a joke. I hope you do not hate me for lightening the mood those are nice pictures that you produce.

wouldn't it be terrible to never in your life have had anything important enough to risk it all for.

Last edited by loveisthelaw; 13-07-2010 at 07:10 PM.
loveisthelaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2010, 08:16 PM   #30
himitsunomiko

Fuck Saint Patrick!

The real activists standing up for man kind and the planet.
himitsunomiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2010, 11:49 AM   #31
cinder_darkskys

Default The Holy lands

A very human place.

There are much dark force there, the Jew and the Palestine peaples have there share of dark force like any one else. there much around them pulling them apart, including them self.

However some time peaple around them cause more of the trouble, then the 2 in question.

I have not found serpents, nor serpent worshiping, by ether, of these 2 brother's who seem hell bent on self destruction.

they should be working together, to forge what is to come for there peaples.

there much evil there, and all around them.

I am just starting study this place the holy lands.

As I say Jewish peaples are generaly black, however they hold a little of all of us in them. So the truth of the matter is they are all colors, and all peaples.

At this point I have not found god there nor christ.

I have found much dark. Its one of the older religion as I have said.

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 14-07-2010 at 11:51 AM.
Old 14-07-2010, 11:56 AM   #32
cinder_darkskys

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveisthelaw View Post
What do you make of this?

haha, just a joke. I hope you do not hate me for lightening the mood those are nice pictures that you produce.
I hate no one, I just cant efford the wasted efford.

It a wonderfull IMAGE and thank you.

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 14-07-2010 at 12:01 PM.
Old 14-07-2010, 12:07 PM   #33
cinder_darkskys

Default funny kind of world uh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by himitsunomiko View Post
Fuck Saint Patrick!
He dead, sorry you cant fuck him. I seek the truth about the holy lands. derectly looking for lie

A man loveisthelaw with a Jewish symbol with a man with arm apart at the center as his Avtar showing me he knows and is awake. Not just awake but it seem full aware, of where the world is at this second, While I seek serpent within that religion and the religions around this place.

Another falls short

The whole time the Monkey watchs

The young Bear Eyes look South east

The Jackel and the Monkey

To the Northly apears a Wrym I think looks at the Holy lands.

So much there it could take a bit, to work it all out, The metron persent and a counted for.

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 14-07-2010 at 09:51 PM.
Old 14-07-2010, 09:37 PM   #34
cinder_darkskys

Default The thunder bird is a symbol for Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by octopusrex View Post
WAAAAYYYYYY cool.
Tho I wonder about your interpretations.
Maybe its just thurnderbird.
the precise meening, the angel Death A 1st nation symbol for the archangel michael, I can show him to you, in cluding Christ in Xray with his wings spred, and in full head gear Helmet

I generialy only show the imagery over my MsN, in 1 image there is every imagery of the angel of Death.

The Thunder Bird is a higher form.

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 15-07-2010 at 06:18 PM.
Old 14-07-2010, 09:46 PM   #35
loveisthelaw

Quote:
HA man loveisthelaw with a Jewish symbol with a man with arm apart at the center as his Avtar showing me he knows and is awake. Not just awake but it seem full aware, of where the world is at this second, While I seek serpent within that religion and the religions around this place.
The symbol in my Avatar, the 2 triangles, the 6 pointed star, pre-dates Judaism I shall explain it to you.

The 2 triangles represent the journey, it is the siraat al-mustaqim, the straight path.

The triangle pointing up is the material planes that I exists on.
The triangle pointing down is the plane where I aspire to be, my rightful abode in heaven.
The cloaked image inside is me, within and on the journey, from black to white, from animal to spiritual, from baseness to enlightenment, from ignorance to understanding - the feet are grounded in the material (lower triangle) and the head is aspiring to be housed with God (the upper triangle).
The arms open to the embrace of life and all that it brings.
The face is covered due to the hidden nature of the aspiration of my desire, to reach my final goal, to be reintegrated with my God in heaven, which is hidden from this world.

wouldn't it be terrible to never in your life have had anything important enough to risk it all for.

Last edited by loveisthelaw; 14-07-2010 at 10:00 PM.
Old 14-07-2010, 09:49 PM   #36
didja

Is this thread a wind up?
didja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2010, 09:57 PM   #37
loveisthelaw

Quote:
Another falls short

The whole time the Monkey watchs

The young Bear Eyes look South east

The Jackel and the Monkey

To the Northly apears a Wrym I think looks at the Holy lands.

So much there it could take a bit, to work it all out, The metron persent and a counted for.
Can you explain this for me please?

Old 14-07-2010, 10:14 PM   #38
cinder_darkskys

Default to be reintegrated with my God in heaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveisthelaw View Post
The symbol in my Avatar, the 2 triangles, the 6 pointed star, pre-dates Judaism I shall explain it to you.

The 2 triangles represent the journey, it is the siraat al-mustaqim, the straight path.

The triangle pointing up is the material planes that I exists on.
The triangle pointing down is the plane where I aspire to be, my rightful abode in heaven.
The cloaked image inside is me, within and on the journey, from black to white, from animal to spiritual, from baseness to enlightenment, from ignorance to understanding - the feet are grounded in the material (lower triangle) and the head is aspiring to be housed with God (the upper triangle).
The arms open to the embrace of this life and all that it brings.
The face is covered due to the hidden nature of the aspiration of my desire, to reach my final goal, to be reintegrated with my God in heaven, which is hidden from this world.
You are well on your way final goal, full up liftment, is very hard, but very possable to achive, to day. Enjoy the trip, it a good one, and it only going to get better for some.

Judaism is older then we as man, understand it. I place it at the 3 figgered man level in history, human as a starting point, if you refur to Judaism as the house of David, or the Star.

I dont understand the deals they made, but it started in centeral Africa at this point that my believe. this I would refur to as the human starting point.

The last surface reminits of the oldest cluters will be found in the South Pole, here you find information on the human God the creator force.

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 15-07-2010 at 06:42 PM.
Old 14-07-2010, 10:24 PM   #39
chip1
Banned

Default The Jackel From the South East...

Here is another interesting story from the collection of Jataka Tales. Once upon a time, there lived a lion in a forest. One day, when he went to drink water in a river, one of his feet got stuck into the damp mushy mud of the river. He tried a lot to get out of the mud, but to no avail. He had to lie without food for days because he didn’t find any help. On one fortunate day, a kind jackal came to drink water from the river. When he saw the lion, he went closer to the lion and said, “What is the matter? Why are you resting here?”

The lion narrated him the pathetic story. The Jackal instantly made a way out from the sand but the lion was unable to move his feet. As he was set in the same posture for last several days, his body became stiff. The jackal understood the condition of the lion and helped him to get out of the mud with an extra effort. The Lion was really thankful to jackal for his kind help. He was very happy to get free after so many days.

The Lion appreciated the effort made by the jackal. He offered the jackal to live close to him and also promised to give food to him whenever he caught food. The jackal accepted the offer and started living with the lion. Thus, they lived happily sharing the food. With the passing time, they expanded their families. The lion had cubs and the jackal had kid jackals. Both, the lion and the jackal were passing their days happily. They didn’t have any idea that their friendship was not liked by their families.

One day after a long time, the lioness, lady of the lion's house, asked her cubs that she didn’t like the amity between the jackal and her husband. The cubs conveyed the message to the kid jackals. The kids complained the matter to the lady jackal. The lady jackal conveyed the complaint to her husband.

The jackal went to the Lion and asked,” I helped you without any consideration in return. You had asked me to live with you, so I started living with you. Now, if you don’t want me to live with you, you should have told me yourself. What did you involve your wife and cubs to convey this? “. The Lion was shocked to hear such words. He said, “My dear friend, what are you saying? I don’t find any problem with you or your friendship”. He assured the jackal that he had no such ill-feelings for the friendship between them.

The Lion also assured that he would talk to the lioness and solve the whole matter. The jackal was intelligent and understood the situation. He said to the lion, “Dear friend, I know you are sincere, but our families could not exactly respond the same level of friendship. So, let us stay apart and meet often as friends. We could also hunt together. It would be better, if our families stay apart”. The Lion agreed to the proposal with a heavy heart.

The two families parted from each other as friends. The Jackal and the Lion continued to share the friendship. They often met each other and hunt together. Thus, the two friends shared a healthy friendship throughout their life.

Moral: Don’t expect your family to reciprocate the same level of friendship you have with someone.
chip1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2010, 10:27 PM   #40
cinder_darkskys

Default Is this thread a wind up, no but,

Quote:
Originally Posted by didja View Post
Is this thread a wind up?
Your going to wish it was, I can tell.