Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 20-12-2012, 08:21 PM   #4281
lonestar
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by hierophant View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHcOvPtYE08
best documentary about awakened consciousness (together with "who's driving the dreambus") i've seen so far
really? lol

really?

i thought it was trash.

nah im just kiddin, i thought it was Beautifully Funny.

there is nothing funnier than watching miserable lazy rich white people look for short cuts to happiness. lmao

hilarious!

and let me sum up this selfish video for any lurkers on this thread.

and btw hierophant before i do that, why DO you add these videos to this unity consciousness thread?

DO you really think they help us evolve consciously?

what are you trying to DO? be honest cause thats what i love about you.

anyway the video is the same ole selfish me awareness crap and that its all just a dream propaganda trash.

you know....the same ole, same ole.... its all just an illusion so you should only just focus on self awareness......

yea buddha figured out this shit thousands of years ago and i cant believe its still be pimped!!!!

do these selfish "aware" people really think that they are being their true divine self, with just this selfish awareness shit?

listen people dont go down this dead selfish path, instead focus on creating some space in yourself to allow your true divine self to enter, which will then allow grace and love to enter. all our problems are from this disconnection from our true divine self, which is love.

life is not just about being a empty dream, and looking at butterflies, and drinking it all in...

selfishness....

learn to become our real Self thats before this selfish self Awareness.

ps i love how the video ends with that carnie pimp daddy mooji. lol
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2012, 09:33 AM   #4282
hierophant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiSzo82Gbzc

you may study complicated theories, keep looking for how you could "evolve", become more loving etc. while awareness just is!

like the narrator of this documentary i'd say nothing more is needed than "allowing yourself to happen"! if it can be seen that there's only what's happening, this may become very enjoyable. and in the end everything was just happening anyway, with or without you

i appreciate "lonestar happening" on this forum btw

p.s.: how do i embed videos correctly?

Last edited by hierophant; 21-12-2012 at 02:44 PM.
hierophant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2012, 01:24 PM   #4283
lonestar
Inactive

Quote:
i appreciate "lonestar happening" on this forum btw

and i appriciate you hierophant.

i even went to bed thinking about you last night ( nothing sexual lol) but i was thinking how grateful i am to explore this with you, and forcing me to go even deeper within myself.

thank you

and yes theres is no little me, but there is a lot of that lil me still left to hack away, to allow our divine self back in.

like i said, all our problems come from this disconnection from our true self.

divine love

anyway lately i have been trying to merge more with our true self by observing the observed as the observer lol and i swear to god! sometimes i feel like neo looking at his reflection in the spoon. lol

Quote:

p.s.: how do i embed videos correctly?

go down to the share link and highlight
Old 21-12-2012, 02:36 PM   #4284
hierophant

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonestar View Post
and i appriciate you hierophant.

i even went to bed thinking about you last night ( nothing sexual lol) but i was thinking how grateful i am to explore this with you, and forcing me to go even deeper within myself.

thank you
a delight to share this with you, bro! fortunately, it doesn't have to have a sexual undertone with everybody

Quote:
like i said, all our problems come from this disconnection from our true self.
i would add that all problems come from always wanting something else than what the self has to offer in the present moment. why resist if there is only what's happening?

Quote:
observing the observed as the observer
i take this with a grain of salt

Quote:
go down to the share link and highlight
thanks!
Old 21-12-2012, 03:53 PM   #4285
lonestar
Inactive

Quote:
i take this with a grain of salt
what are you saying?

that the observer cannot be the observed?

were already doing that when we observe our thoughts.

are you saying that the knower and the known will always have to be separate?

why the limitation?

last year i did not know how to observe my thoughts, but now that is known. so that means what is unknown today will become known tomorrow. and i want to know who the fuck is this knower that would know this lil self within self?????

please explain to me why the knower cant ever know its self?

why do you BELIEVE in the limitation that would not allow the observer observe the observed?

come on hierophant hang with me my friend, and stop limiting yourself.

just me asking this question means theres a fuckin answer.....

we have lost our divine lovin selves, and i burn to remember how to put us back together again. but i try not and take it to serious, because i intuitively know, the fuckin cosmic joke is that nothing ever becomes complete.

Enlightenment comes when your third eye is at one with your turd eye and you can see your own shit." ~Christopher Wynter.

Old 21-12-2012, 05:17 PM   #4286
hierophant

Quote:
what are you saying?

that the observer cannot be the observed?

were already doing that when we observe our thoughts.
yeah, observing thoughts, call it self-inquiry or whatever you want, happens naturally for every human being. unfortunately, most of us get caught up in observing and then classifying the observed in good and bad, right and wrong etc. we love to create stories around the observed, feeding them with every new thought...

i'm much more curious about what's going on when you're having a flow experience, for example when making music or cooking your favorite meal. flow experiences point to a sphere where the observer forgets to observe himself and is totally immersed in, or aligned with what is! this whole thing is not about presence but about absence! absence of self-awareness = pure joy

Quote:
just me asking this question means theres a fuckin answer.....
within every question lies its own answer. depends on the focus of your mind. "where attention goes, energy flows"!

Quote:
the fuckin cosmic joke is that nothing ever becomes complete.
does it have to? and who's in the position of judging what's complete and what's not complete? do you really know? can you know at all?

sidenote: when i read my words, i somehow sound like teaching you something. that wasn't the intention. it's just what i think about it after reading a lot of stuff and testing it out through direct experience. some of it i can really prove with my own eyes, some of it is just intuitively felt.

Last edited by hierophant; 21-12-2012 at 05:21 PM.
Old 21-12-2012, 10:44 PM   #4287
lonestar
Inactive

Quote:
i'm much more curious about what's going on when you're having a flow experience, for example when making music or cooking your favorite meal. flow experiences point to a sphere where the observer forgets to observe himself and is totally immersed in, or aligned with what is! this whole thing is not about presence but about absence! absence of self-awareness = pure joy
me too, like a constant organism!

Quote:
sidenote: when i read my words, i somehow sound like teaching you something. that wasn't the intention. it's just what i think about it after reading a lot of stuff and testing it out through direct experience. some of it i can really prove with my own eyes, some of it is just intuitively felt.
why be defensive?

cause make no mistake hierophant,

were both teaching each other

anyway heres some more black keys for you.

Old 22-12-2012, 12:42 PM   #4288
hierophant

Quote:
why be defensive?

cause make no mistake hierophant,

were both teaching each other
just being very cautious these days. got some bad reactions for "teaching" friends...

Quote:
anyway heres some more black keys for you.

I Got Mine - The Black Keys - YouTube

thanks, bro! these guys really got some muddy blues rock in store! somehow they have moved out of my focus after "attack & release". lately they appeared on the soundtrack of "the man with the iron fists". did you pick up on that?

Last edited by hierophant; 22-12-2012 at 12:46 PM.
Old 22-12-2012, 05:03 PM   #4289
alisa2

What is Awareness by Sen

Read all of it... even the comments... all the way to the end.

http://www.calmdownmind.com/what-is-awareness/#comments

Do all brains have the same capacity for awareness?

The obvious answer is No. Not all brains have the same capacity for awareness, though an average human brain has to have the highest capacity for awareness among all other species on earth – the level of awareness of birds, insects and animals is far lower than humans simply because their brain is not so highly developed in this center – why should there be such a discrepancy? Simply because it’s not life’s intention to create brains with high awareness in these living beings, they are meant for different intention. Of course, there are many humans whose level of awareness is no different than an animal – in some cases their brain does not have the faculty to develop awareness and in some cases they’ve never developed their ability for awareness. If a human’s brain does not have the capacity for awareness, it’s not a problem (it’s not like something went wrong), it’s just the way their brain is – it syncs with the intention of their creation, they are not lesser to any other humans, they fit in this world just as much and have their own intention to live out.

The deal would be to develop your capacity for awareness to the extent possible – it’s “personal” to your brain. There are people who have strong awareness center in their brain, even in their childhood, this leads them to feel a high sensitivity, and in the absence of an emotional maturity, and understanding of life, it can be a source of suffering. Just because you have high awareness does not mean you have a good understanding of life. Understanding of life needs to be developed through introspection, reasoning, maturity and looking at things in a deeper manner. The advantage of this era is that there is so much information and knowledge available (especially due to the internet) that one can easily have access to a lot of understanding in short time.

Some drugs strongly activate the center of awareness in the brain, sometimes taking it to an unnaturally high level. Too much awareness (usually activated in an unnatural manner) is also not a good thing because it amplifies your senses so much that it overwhelms your brain and body. People who take such drugs can suddenly feel very alive because their awareness become very keen, they start seeing beauty in the most ordinary things around them, like a plain tea cup or a drab wall. Though it’s an unnaturally amplified awareness, it can still give you a glimpse of how your experience of life can deepen when your awareness is high. The only deal is that when your awareness is unnaturally high (as induced by drugs), you are so overwhelmed by your sense perceptions that you lose your ability for wisdom because you lose touch with your inner guidance.

In fact, a lot of people who start developing the power of awareness in their brain, initially feel a bit overwhelmed by their increased “sensitivity” to their body and mind – it’s as if they suddenly got plugged into a higher voltage of everything, including the force of their negativity, causing them to feel overwhelmed for a while. But soon you adjust to this high level of awareness and your body adapts to this increase. The benefit of higher awareness is that you can be more strongly aware of your negativity, even subtle patterns of them and thus can start letting go more easily. It’s easy to be lost in negativity when one has low awareness, because there is no space to even see one’s own negativity. Once you start developing awareness, it’s like upgrading your room lights from a 40 watts bulb to a high wattage flood light, it just makes things more clearer and vivid, so that you can identify negative patterns more easily.

Last edited by alisa2; 22-12-2012 at 05:13 PM.
alisa2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2012, 10:54 PM   #4290
lonestar
Inactive

great stuff alisa! i like this guy. you really have gift at finding very interesting links. im going to spend some time next week going through his blog.

Quote:
just being very cautious these days. got some bad reactions for "teaching" friends...
i hear you brother!

and we should all be very grateful to each other to be able to have this conversation with each other!

you know when i first started watching your latest vid and it started off with what appeared to be a homeless man being interviewed and he was talkin about how people are not aware enough of all the beautiful butterflies flying around..... and i thought, jesus.... im going to have to smoke some dro just to be able to get through this video from you to be able to critique it! lol and i usually dont like smoking that early in the day but i took one for the team just for you, and a few bowls later at that end of the video when he was asking his guests if awareness could be aware of itself? omg!!1 the look on their faces was fuckin priceless! and made it so worth watching! lol

priceless! lol hell half of them could not even wrap their head around the question! lol

so anyway im real grateful to you guys and many others on this site. and i am not embarrassed to admit that im wanting to figure out a way to develop awareness better to where i can talk with god, source, or whatever or whoever it is thats aware of my fucking awareness. lol and i want to use that real intelligence from awareness to help us deal with the small % of dick heads who are controlling this society and fucking up our planet.

you know the bitches who disconnected us with our true self!

so i will for ever be grateful to you guys

anyway thats jsut where i feel my pull coming from. we all have our 100% pure different unique paths and none of them are going to be perfect (which makes them all perfect!!!!) and so i dont even know why i get caught up in comparing others paths with mine, i guess i still got some awareness in me to develop lol and i cant wait till i get that big nasty space cleared out.

Last edited by lonestar; 22-12-2012 at 11:01 PM.
Old 23-12-2012, 10:38 AM   #4291
hierophant

Quote:
i cant wait till i get that big nasty space cleared out.
this "big nasty space" is already bright and clear
Old 24-12-2012, 01:25 AM   #4292
alisa2

Quote:
this "big nasty space" is already bright and clear
That may be true in your experience, but what about others who do not have the same experience? Are you suggesting they simply believe and it is so?

Last edited by alisa2; 24-12-2012 at 01:26 AM.
Old 24-12-2012, 08:48 AM   #4293
hierophant

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisa2 View Post
That may be true in your experience, but what about others who do not have the same experience? Are you suggesting they simply believe and it is so?
i'm not even sure if lonestar meant the same thing, but i was referring to the blank screen of awareness which, guess what, stays unaffected belief in it certainly doesn't help though...
Old 24-12-2012, 04:06 PM   #4294
alisa2

Quote:
i'm not even sure if lonestar meant the same thing, but i was referring to the blank screen of awareness which, guess what, stays unaffected belief in it certainly doesn't help though...

As I said, that may be in your experience (the blank screen of awareness) but not in lonestars. Can you show us how to get to the blank screen of awareness so that we can all stay in that space like you do?

Last edited by alisa2; 24-12-2012 at 04:06 PM.
Old 24-12-2012, 05:06 PM   #4295
lonestar
Inactive

first of all, i thought he was complementing me. lol damn my fuckin ego!!!!!

lol

anyway no matter what he says his screen aint blank for shit.

hes living in a first world county (germany)

yawn.......

let me drop his ass off over here on the west side and introduce him to some ORGANIZED gang members and his fear demons would be shitin all over his blank screen. LOL

hey hierophant can you re post that story you posted about a year ago about a guy (maybe a saint) that was being tortured to death but he still had no fear?

i cant find it, thanks my friend,

and dont worry hierophant, if you ever visited me i would never drop you off in the hood like that.

Last edited by lonestar; 24-12-2012 at 05:23 PM.
Old 24-12-2012, 05:49 PM   #4296
alisa2

The Awareness Watching Awareness Practice Instructions

http://albigen.com/uarelove/awa_instructions.aspx
Old 24-12-2012, 07:08 PM   #4297
alisa2

http://www.messagefrommasters.com/Sp...ss_quotes1.htm

Awareness means you come with an inner light, you move fully alert. Each step is taken in awareness -- the walking, the coming, the sitting -- everything is done in full awareness.

If you are aware, you speak with awareness. But the awareness comes from the inward being. It flows from the inner being towards others.

Awareness is an inner quality of consciousness; it has nothing to do with closed or open eyes.

Walk, with awareness. Eat, with awareness. Breathe, with awareness.

The ego is nothing but condensed unawareness. When you become aware by and by that condensed unawareness we call 'ego' disappears. Just as if you bring a lamp into the room -- and the darkness disappears. Awareness is the lamp, the lamp we were talking about the first day. Be a lamp unto yourself.

When you listen with perfect awareness, then listening becomes possible.

Old 24-12-2012, 07:44 PM   #4298
alisa2

Life is glorious and full of meaning.

Start listening from 3:25

Old 24-12-2012, 08:20 PM   #4299
alisa2

Life is glorious and full of meaning. But not so glorious and full of meaning from the ego's point of view.
Old 24-12-2012, 10:54 PM   #4300
hierophant

does heightened awareness bring you any closer to the turkey in the oven?

give up all hopes! i wish you a merry christmas, folks