Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 16-03-2012, 12:23 AM   #2321
ftil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anders Lindman View Post
You can't your single example and generalise like that. It's not rational. And you know it. Are you trying to be a troll? In that case you are failing miserably.
Is it your conclusion of me being a troll after noticing how many posts I have written here and honestly shared my thoughts?

I was curious about your motivation as you responded to my posts. I didn’t know if you didn’t understand them or ignored. I am not like you. I want to understand others, otherwise, I would prefer to keep quiet and read. I don't like dialog with myself either.

Albert Einstein
ftil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2012, 12:30 AM   #2322
anders lindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftil View Post
Is it your conclusion of me being a troll after noticing how many posts I have written here and honestly shared my thoughts?

I was curious about your motivation as you responded to my posts. I didn’t know if you didn’t understand them or ignored. I am not like you. I want to understand others, otherwise, I would prefer to keep quiet and read. I don't like dialog with myself either.
Let's see if I have understood your strategy here. You are setting up something that you can then use as a weapon against me. That's duality consciousness. I don't fall for such crap. I'm above petty conflicts. You will just be burning your energy trying to devise all kinds of clever manipulation schemes.

Last edited by anders lindman; 16-03-2012 at 12:32 AM.
anders lindman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2012, 12:51 AM   #2323
ftil

Quote:
Let's see if I have understood your strategy here. You are setting up something that you can then use as a weapon against me. That's duality consciousness. I don't fall for such crap. I'm above petty conflicts. You will just be burning your energy trying to devise all kinds of clever manipulation schemes.
I don't have any strategy. Please, don't project your issues upon me.

BTW, it is a poor analysis. But I understand that you try so hard to keep your face. Let me explain. You should have noticed that I questioned in many posts Tolle's and company's teachings. Don’t you think that mature adults can talk and express their thoughts and ideas. You don’t expect that others will agree with you, do you. There were a few members who didn’t agree with you either. It is healthy and empowering to be honest about our thoughts and feelings. I don’t want to repeat myself but I repost my post that explains where I stand.

Quote:
The fragmentation of the self results from suppressing feelings that manifests as armors in our bodies. In other words, the fragmentation is a result of suppressing the deepest self, feelings, and deepest instinctual urges. Those people are rigid and tight who can’t play very well. They look cold and frozen in extreme cases. The only way in which such a person can achieve safety, order, lack of threat, lack of anxiety is via orderliness, predictability, control, and mastery. A good deal of his energy is taken to controlling himself. He must wall off everything unconscious. But out of this unconscious, out of this deeper self and out of portion of ourselves of which we generally are afraid and keep under control comes the ability to play, to enjoy, to laugh , to fantasy, to be spontaneous, and the most important to be creative.

Albert Einstein
Old 16-03-2012, 12:53 AM   #2324
anders lindman

In duality consciousness relationships are based on obligations to people you care about and disregard of people who you don't give a shit about. This means that when a friend asks you for something you feel obliged to support him or her. And when a friend wants your attention, you feel obliged to give him or her attention even when you don't feel like it. Such hypocrisy! You give of yourself because you think you OUGHT to, like a little monkey who's tail your friends and loved ones can twist to make you do things. You call that relationships?
Old 16-03-2012, 12:57 AM   #2325
anders lindman

Quote:
I don't have any strategy. Please, don't project your issues upon me.

BTW, it is a poor analysis. But I understand that you try so hard to keep your face. Let me explain. You should have noticed that I questioned in many posts Tolle's and company's teachings. Don’t you think that mature adults can talk and express their thoughts and ideas. You don’t expect that others will agree with you, do you. There were a few members who didn’t agree with you either. It is healthy and empowering to be honest about our thoughts and feelings. I don’t want to repeat myself but I repost my post that explains where I stand.
I remember that quote. So I have actually read it.
Old 16-03-2012, 01:07 AM   #2326
ftil

Quote:
I remember that quote. So I have actually read it.
LOL! My gift for you.

Albert Einstein
Old 16-03-2012, 06:25 AM   #2327
anders lindman

A professional remote viewer guest on Coast to Coast talked about "global mind search term" if I heard it correctly. Global mind. Remote viewing is basically a form of telepathy!

They use remote viewing for solving difficult crimes and things like that. The success rate according to him is 80%. That's pretty good. What if remote viewing or some similar technique is used for connecting to the global mind. Maybe the success rate would be even greater since then it would be a conflict-free remote viewing.
Old 16-03-2012, 08:28 AM   #2328
exford
Banned

Quote:
A professional remote viewer guest on Coast to Coast talked about "global mind search term" if I heard it correctly. Global mind. Remote viewing is basically a form of telepathy!

They use remote viewing for solving difficult crimes and things like that. The success rate according to him is 80%. That's pretty good. What if remote viewing or some similar technique is used for connecting to the global mind. Maybe the success rate would be even greater since then it would be a conflict-free remote viewing.
What if he's talking shite like most guests on that show?????
exford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2012, 09:51 AM   #2329
rainbowdear

Quote:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Drugs like Katemine split this harmonious unity.
See the thread i started on the subject.
I like more comments regarding the damaged done by this drug in relation to your analysis.
Thank you.
rainbowdear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2012, 02:36 PM   #2330
anders lindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by exford View Post
What if he's talking shite like most guests on that show?????
He has worked with real intelligence agencies and shit like that.
Old 16-03-2012, 02:42 PM   #2331
anders lindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowdear View Post
Drugs like Katemine split this harmonious unity.
See the thread i started on the subject.
I like more comments regarding the damaged done by this drug in relation to your analysis.
Thank you.
Dr. Deagle said that the brain has receptors for drugs because it can produce those drugs itself! I don't know specifically about ketamine. The goal is to activate those drugs naturally. Taking drugs externally can perhaps awaken certain abilities and train the brain, but I'm more interesting in creating a natural high that doesn't need external substances.
Old 16-03-2012, 02:45 PM   #2332
exford
Banned

Quote:
He has worked with real intelligence agencies and shit like that.
Says him!!

Discernment is a wonderfull thing
Old 16-03-2012, 05:55 PM   #2333
anders lindman

Quote:
Says him!!

Discernment is a wonderfull thing
"The world's foremost remote viewing teacher, Edward A. Dames, Major, U.S. Army (ret.) is a decorated military intelligence officer and an original member of the U.S. Army prototype remote viewing training program. He served as the training and operations officer for the Defense Intelligence Agency's psychic intelligence (PSIINT) collection unit, and currently serves as executive director for the Matrix Intelligence Agency, a private consulting group. The technical consultant for the feature film, Suspect Zero, (a Tom Cruise-Paula Wagner production), Ed coached Sir Ben Kingsley, and played the role of an FBI remote viewing instructor in the movie, as well." -- http://www.coasttocoastam.com/guest/dames-major-ed/5589
Old 16-03-2012, 07:07 PM   #2334
imagine21

Hey Anders,

Love your posts.

Have you ever heard about energy vampires?

They will try to take your energy.

What I do is recognise when such a situation occurs and then resist the urge to fight them. Don't get caught up in their mind games.

Just show them some heartfelt love and move on
imagine21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2012, 07:25 PM   #2335
anders lindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by imagine21 View Post
Hey Anders,

Love your posts.

Have you ever heard about energy vampires?

They will try to take your energy.

What I do is recognise when such a situation occurs and then resist the urge to fight them. Don't get caught up in their mind games.

Just show them some heartfelt love and move on
Yeah, I have heard of energy vampires. I think we all are energy vampires to some degree when we are in duality consciousness, because that's a false belief in being totally separate from the rest of the world, which creates an empty hole inside that constantly tries to suck energy.

When correcting that false belief, energy will start to flow automatically into the person without conflicts needed. And then sucking energy from other people will be good since it doesn't drain them.
Old 16-03-2012, 07:26 PM   #2336
ftil

Quote:
"The world's foremost remote viewing teacher, Edward A. Dames, Major, U.S. Army (ret.) is a decorated military intelligence officer and an original member of the U.S. Army prototype remote viewing training program. He served as the training and operations officer for the Defense Intelligence Agency's psychic intelligence (PSIINT) collection unit, and currently serves as executive director for the Matrix Intelligence Agency, a private consulting group. The technical consultant for the feature film, Suspect Zero, (a Tom Cruise-Paula Wagner production), Ed coached Sir Ben Kingsley, and played the role of an FBI remote viewing instructor in the movie, as well." -- http://www.coasttocoastam.com/guest/dames-major-ed/5589
As exford said, discernment is wonderful thing.

So, if Cast to Cast wrote about E. Dames........it must be true.
Do your own research about E. Dames. You may want to shake your head after.

Albert Einstein
Old 16-03-2012, 07:57 PM   #2337
anders lindman

Quote:
As exford said, discernment is wonderful thing.

So, if Cast to Cast wrote about E. Dames........it must be true.
Do your own research about E. Dames. You may want to shake your head after.
It's good to be skeptical and the global mind idea hasn't been proved in a way that convinces me. But I think there is a global mind! So I think it's interesting that Ed Dames mentioned a global mind.

One idea is that to access the global mind is simply about aligning, 'tuning' one's own mind. And how to do that may be as simple as having the conscious intent to do so and then wait to see what happens. That's what I will try.
Old 16-03-2012, 08:44 PM   #2338
ftil

Quote:
It's good to be skeptical and the global mind idea hasn't been proved in a way that convinces me. But I think there is a global mind! So I think it's interesting that Ed Dames mentioned a global mind.

One idea is that to access the global mind is simply about aligning, 'tuning' one's own mind. And how to do that may be as simple as having the conscious intent to do so and then wait to see what happens. That's what I will try.
Being skeptical is not enough if we don't ask questions and do research to find out if is true or not. We are bombarded with so much BS and pseudo science. We got minds for a reason.
You may believe what your read without questioning. But don't forget if we don't use your mind, we will lose it.

Albert Einstein
Old 16-03-2012, 08:52 PM   #2339
exford
Banned

Quote:
Being skeptical is not enough if we don't ask questions and do research to find out if is true or not. We are bombarded with so much BS and pseudo science. We got minds for a reason.
You may believe what your read without questioning. But don't forget if we don't use your mind, we will lose it.
Are you familiar with the Trivium?
Old 16-03-2012, 09:01 PM   #2340
anders lindman

Quote:
Are you familiar with the Trivium?
I recognise the name. Is it a documentary?