Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 15-03-2012, 08:09 PM   #2301
anders lindman

The really cool thing is that it's possible to let the fearful thinking be as it is WITHOUT the fear! Society is using fear to control people. The fear is not needed!!! It's a bluff basically. You don't need fear to for example pay taxes, or to take care of your health etc.

The reason we have been programmed via fear is that it's such a powerful and simple mechanism for controlling people. By taking personal responsibility, the primitive knee-jerk fear responses can be replaced by conscious and peaceful choices.
anders lindman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2012, 08:15 PM   #2302
ftil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anders Lindman View Post
I hope he didn't promote the usual New Age selfless doctrine where self-sacrifice is supposed to be something to strive for. I agree with Alex Jones who says that the propaganda about how we need to save the Earth by doing sacrifices is bad. He even mentioned, I don't know if he was kidding or not, that some scientists had suggested that people should be stunted in their growth so that they don't consume so much resources, lol. Absolutely nightmarish Orwellian stuff.

Being selfish is good. Of course, selfishness in the wrong way can become bad but having selfishness as a foundation is healthy. Otherwise, with selflessness there is a disregard of the self and that's bad duality consciousness. And really good selfishness is when it is expanded to include everybody and everything, when other people are a part of one's own self-interest. That's unity consciousness.

Being selfish is not good and not healthy. It is a big difference to have a well defined self that doesn’t control others, is not vulnerable to being molded and changed by others, fuses with others , or react to beliefs, attitudes, and values of others, trying to change them. Those people are the most caring and loving and it is a pure delight to be around them. They are everything else but selfish.

Hey, you need to read his teachings rather than making assumptions. Knowledge is power and thinking for ourselves is a key.

Albert Einstein
ftil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2012, 09:08 PM   #2303
anders lindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftil View Post
Being selfish is not good and not healthy. It is a big difference to have a well defined self that doesn’t control others, is not vulnerable to being molded and changed by others, fuses with others , or react to beliefs, attitudes, and values of others, trying to change them. Those people are the most caring and loving and it is a pure delight to be around them. They are everything else but selfish.

Hey, you need to read his teachings rather than making assumptions. Knowledge is power and thinking for ourselves is a key.
Being selfish in the sound sense is healthy. You are thinking about the unhealthy kind of selfishness that out of fear causes harm to others. That's a pathology and has nothing to do with healthy selfishness.
Old 15-03-2012, 09:15 PM   #2304
ftil

Quote:
Being selfish in the sound sense is healthy. You are thinking about the unhealthy kind of selfishness that out of fear causes harm to others. That's a pathology and has nothing to do with healthy selfishness.
No,don't try to distort a meaning of selfishness with your own interpretations. We have heard many times that black is white and white is black. Why don't we leave it for masons.

Albert Einstein
Old 15-03-2012, 09:32 PM   #2305
anders lindman

Quote:
No,don't try to distort a meaning of selfishness with your own interpretations. We have heard many times that black is white and white is black. Why don't we leave it for masons.
Distort? So you don't think the current usual meaning of selfishness is distorted? Good luck with your New Age selflessness.
Old 15-03-2012, 09:54 PM   #2306
ftil

Quote:
Distort? So you don't think the current usual meaning of selfishness is distorted? Good luck with your New Age selflessness.
Hey, you are making assumptions again. Bad habit. Where did I say that I have accepted new age beliefs? You should have know by now that I question new age beliefs. It is you who quotes new agers again and again.

If you can't understand what I wrote about not being selfish.......I can't help you but you have a very long way to go. The name of the game is self awareness and emotional awareness. Critical and independent thinking is a must.

Albert Einstein
Old 15-03-2012, 10:13 PM   #2307
anders lindman

Quote:
Hey, you are making assumptions again. Bad habit. Where did I say that I have accepted new age beliefs? You should have know by now that I question new age beliefs. It is you who quotes new agers again and again.

If you can't understand what I wrote about not being selfish.......I can't help you but you have a very long way to go. The name of the game is self awareness and emotional awareness. Critical and independent thinking is a must.
You accept the mainstream notion that being selfish is bad which makes you believe that being selfless is good. Unless you are one of those noduality people who claim there is no self at all.
Old 15-03-2012, 10:25 PM   #2308
ftil

Quote:
You accept the mainstream notion that being selfish is bad which makes you believe that being selfless is good. Unless you are one of those noduality people who claim there is no self at all.
Assumptions again. How many times I wrote about the importance of having a well defined self? It is very frustrating. I don’t know if you don’t understand what I wrote on many pages or purposefully ignore it.

Albert Einstein
Old 15-03-2012, 10:25 PM   #2309
anders lindman

Quote:
Assumptions again. How many times I wrote about the importance of having a well defined self? It is very frustrating. I don’t know if you don’t understand what I wrote on many pages or purposefully ignore it.
Why do you need to define yourself? You already ARE yourself.
Old 15-03-2012, 10:56 PM   #2310
ftil

Quote:
Why do you need to define yourself? You already ARE yourself.
OMG. In the past, I used a strong sense of self. It is the same as well defined self. But you didn't ask my question.

Albert Einstein
Old 15-03-2012, 10:57 PM   #2311
anders lindman

The trick the brainwashers have used on the population is to equate being selfish with ALWAYS having disregard for others. Totally sick! The normal kind of selfishness should be with at the same having regard for other people. See how the fucking fuckers have mixed up the concepts!!! They have attached sociopathy to the word selfish and act as if that is something normal.

AND, at the same time those fucking brainwashers have made being selfless something to strive for. They behave like predators and know the herd will accept self-sacrifice for the sake of protecting the herd. Are we fucking animals?! And why do I use the fucking f-word so much in this post? lol.
Old 15-03-2012, 10:58 PM   #2312
anders lindman

Quote:
OMG. In the past, I used a strong sense of self. It is the same as well defined self. But you didn't ask my question.
Care to repeat that question, cause I'm too lazy to read all the posts again.
Old 15-03-2012, 11:03 PM   #2313
ftil

Quote:
Care to repeat that question, cause I'm too lazy to read all the posts again.
I asked you whether you didn't understand what I wrote here or purposefully ignore it. I wrote many posts here. Simple question needs a simple answer.

Albert Einstein
Old 15-03-2012, 11:07 PM   #2314
anders lindman

Quote:
I asked you whether you didn't understand what I wrote here or purposefully ignore it. I wrote many posts here. Simple question needs a simple answer.
I don't know. Unlike you, I'm selfish. I don't pretend to be politically correct just as an act of faked altruism.
Old 15-03-2012, 11:26 PM   #2315
ftil

Quote:
I don't know. Unlike you, I'm selfish. I don't pretend to be politically correct just as an act of faked altruism.
Nice try but you didn't answer my question.
BTW, you have a horrible habit to make assumptions. You don't know me.

Albert Einstein
Old 15-03-2012, 11:33 PM   #2316
anders lindman

Quote:
Nice try but you didn't answer my question.
BTW, you have a horrible habit to make assumptions. You don't know me.
I already told you that I was too lazy to read all the posts again. And the reason I'm being a bit harsh with you is that I need to keep my focus. I will not let distractions divert my attention. I have full control. He he.
Old 15-03-2012, 11:42 PM   #2317
ftil

Quote:
I already told you that I was too lazy to read all the posts again. And the reason I'm being a bit harsh with you is that I need to keep my focus. I will not let distractions divert my attention. I have full control. He he.
So, are you saying that you not to interested in what I and others say and have a meaningful discussion but you just want to hear yourselves.

Albert Einstein
Old 15-03-2012, 11:46 PM   #2318
anders lindman

Quote:
So, are you saying that you not to interested in what I and others say and have a meaningful discussion but you just want to hear yourselves.
No, if you post something that catches my eyes I will take a look at it.
Old 15-03-2012, 11:52 PM   #2319
ftil

Quote:
No, if you post something that catches my eyes I will take a look at it.

So, you said that basically you are not interested in understanding what others say but you only look for posts that enhance you dialog with yourself.

Am I correct?

Albert Einstein
Old 16-03-2012, 12:01 AM   #2320
anders lindman

Quote:
So, you said that basically you are not interested in understanding what others say but you only look for posts that enhance you dialog with yourself.

Am I correct?
You can't your single example and generalise like that. It's not rational. And you know it. Are you trying to be a troll? In that case you are failing miserably.

Last edited by anders lindman; 16-03-2012 at 12:01 AM.