Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 07-03-2012, 07:12 PM   #2081
hierophant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anders Lindman View Post
Alan Watts died of heart failure. Osho died of heart failure. Anthony de Mello died of heart attack. And many spiritual teachers have died of cancer. To me that's a sign that they had severe inner conflicts. Or, they may have been assassinated!
"Heart attacks are the leading cause of death for both men and women worldwide."
source:
if death doesn't occur through a heart attack, you could get hit by a car, fall down from a high building, pick up a deadly flu, die from sleep apnoe etc. pp. the list is endless. obvious is that physical bodies die, you can't deny this fact, anders. what do you expect?
hierophant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 07:22 PM   #2082
deadhawk

[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesusistruth View Post
Ego is our conscious mind, precisely the words and images willed into existence, and consciously dwelt upon. There is also the subconscious mind, and these 'logismoi' are not willed, but are inspired into our soul. I do believe some are from God, and some are from elsewhere, so it is important to follow those that are from God and not be tempted by those that are not.
I see - but is not the Ego a fundamental part of our being - a vital and integral part of the challenge of life, the means by which we reflect upon what has gone before, is going on now and will come after.
what would we know if we had no Ego to drive us to personal understanding would we be purely instinctive creatures? are we purely instinctive creatures anyway? is not the Ego our mental self's way of relating to what is extant around us?
like a sort of mirror within us - in which we can comprehend ourselves?

Quote:
Attachment to the Ego I think is what being a fallen man is. This is not a man that walks with God, but a man who is ruled by beasts.
I get that - ruled by our 'inner animal' so to speak. but I find that instinctive behaviours are somewhat thoughtless and we have language in order to understand the nature of these and other aspects of the mind.

Quote:
Perhaps it is wrong of me to say that any thougt is willed into existence. We consent to a sentiment, and this sentiment uses our memory to provide something in it's like.
that's sort of what I feel too (egotistically speaking) -

is thought generated in our mind - or is it from somthing greater than our mundane self and are we consenting (or not) to recieve these mental proceses - for example is curiosity and the need to learn and to know a selfish thing or part of what we are 'for'?

Quote:
In any case, while I may be wrong in some things above, I am quite certain of stopping to consciously seek after things, to consciously dwell upon things and try to understand in that way, we must let go of such aspiration, and allow God to inspire us. Or should I say Jesus Christ.
yes, we should not aspire to seek- we should seek to aspire - or at least we should seek with out expectation - because that leads to discovery which I think is part of what we exist for. (perhaps)

Last edited by deadhawk; 07-03-2012 at 07:23 PM.
deadhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 07:26 PM   #2083
anders lindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by hierophant View Post
"Heart attacks are the leading cause of death for both men and women worldwide."
source: Myocardial infarction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

if death doesn't occur through a heart attack, you could get hit by a car, fall down from a high building, pick up a deadly flu, die from sleep apnoe etc. pp. the list is endless. obvious is that physical bodies die, you can't deny this fact, anders. what do you expect?
Alan Watts, Osho and Anthony de Mello died before pension age I think. That's suspicious. Assassinations or inner conflicts I would say.

Ken Wilber had a heart problem a few years ago. That's a possible sign that he had been too much 'up in the head'.

Being grounded in the heart is important, and it doesn't mean being grounded in mental ideas about the heart.
anders lindman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 08:31 PM   #2084
ftil

Quote:
I wonder if I can become a spiritual teacher. Well, first I have to learn how to walk the talk I guess.
You better don’t try. We have so many illumined………who shower us with BS. I guess it is 21 century fever.

The free dance and laughter is over..........But I laugh and I don’t stop.

Oprah’s version of We are One.

Albert Einstein
ftil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 08:58 PM   #2085
jconnar

Not seeing the thought,

But seeing the space in which that thought arises.
jconnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 09:08 PM   #2086
anders lindman

Old 07-03-2012, 09:17 PM   #2087
jconnar

People who constantly think about the past and future live in memories.
Old 08-03-2012, 03:34 AM   #2088
anders lindman

The Law of Attraction states that inner conflicts attract conflicts. So if you want to attract say a million dollars, you need to resonate with that and if you resonate with conflict you will unlikely attract the money (or you will attract the money, but it will cause conflict).

In unity consciousness you resonate with inner peace and you will attract peace, health and prosperity.
Old 08-03-2012, 03:46 AM   #2089
heartbeatsalute

CATERPILLAR MEDITATING
The belief that society exists has sabotaged every effort to change mankind. It is the reason why revolutions have failed. It is about a totally different revolution: the revolution in the heart of the individual.
heartbeatsalute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 03:51 AM   #2090
heartbeatsalute

Quote:
The Law of Attraction states that inner conflicts attract conflicts. So if you want to attract say a million dollars, you need to resonate with that and if you resonate with conflict you will unlikely attract the money (or you will attract the money, but it will cause conflict).

In unity consciousness you resonate with inner peace and you will attract peace, health and prosperity.

The belief that society exists has sabotaged every effort to change mankind. It is the reason why revolutions have failed. It is about a totally different revolution: the revolution in the heart of the individual.
Old 08-03-2012, 05:56 AM   #2091
jconnar

Quote:

An inter dimensional entity said that external situations are neutral. They have no built in positive or negative. The mind then gives the situation either a positive or negative spin.

So the external situations do not matter, but the state of being that you give off is what matters (turns into matter).

Last edited by jconnar; 08-03-2012 at 06:56 AM.
Old 08-03-2012, 06:02 AM   #2092
anders lindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by jconnar View Post
An inter dimensional entity said that external situations are neutral. They have no built in positive or negative. The mind then gives the situation either a positive or negative spin.

So the external situations do matter, but the state of being that you give off is what matters (turns into matter).
I guess it depends on what neutral means. And what meaning means, lol. Consider a statement like: Meaning is meaningless. That statement is contradictory.
Old 08-03-2012, 06:41 AM   #2093
jconnar

Quote:
I guess it depends on what neutral means. And what meaning means, lol. Consider a statement like: Meaning is meaningless. That statement is contradictory.
Neutral means, neither good nor bad. Neutral is not dualistic because it is perfectly balanced been one side and the other.
Old 08-03-2012, 10:01 AM   #2094
hierophant

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonestar View Post
im still reading a book that was recommended from someone on this thread about 40 pages back.

ask the awakened the negative way

wei wu wei

its some hard core reading.

excerpt:

"Why are you unhappy?
Because 99.9 per cent
Of everything you think,
And of everything you do,
Is for yourself---
And there isn't one.

i will put the unfolding now on my need to read list.
you got me intrigued. just ordered a copy
Old 08-03-2012, 10:33 AM   #2095
exford
Banned

Unity consciousness/oneness is a mythological new age rehash( supported by the pseudo scientific charlatans of our time), of past methods of mind manipulation, ie Religion.

Come on guys connect the dots ffs.
exford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 02:55 PM   #2096
lonestar
Inactive

Quote:
Alan Watts, Osho and Anthony de Mello died before pension age I think. That's suspicious. Assassinations or inner conflicts I would say.
"It's like a ride in an amusement park and when you go on it you think it's real, because that's how powerful our minds are. The ride goes up and down, round and round, it has thrills and chills, and it's very brightly colored and it's very loud. And it's fun for a while. Some have been on the ride a long time and they begin to question: Is this real, or is this just a ride? And others have remembered and they come back to us and they say: Hey, don't be afraid ever, because this is just a ride. And we kill those people.
Shut him up, I've got a lot invested in this ride, shut him up. Look at my furrows of worry, my big bank account, and my family. This has to be real. It's just a ride, but we always kill those good guys who try to tell us that and let the demons run amok. But it doesn't matter because it's just a ride and we can change it anytime we want. No job, no savings money, just a choice right now between fear and love.
- Bill Hicks 1961-1994
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 03:02 PM   #2097
hierophant

Quote:
"it's like a ride in an amusement park and when you go on it you think it's real, because that's how powerful our minds are. The ride goes up and down, round and round, it has thrills and chills, and it's very brightly colored and it's very loud. And it's fun for a while. Some have been on the ride a long time and they begin to question: Is this real, or is this just a ride? And others have remembered and they come back to us and they say: Hey, don't be afraid ever, because this is just a ride. And we kill those people.
Shut him up, i've got a lot invested in this ride, shut him up. Look at my furrows of worry, my big bank account, and my family. This has to be real. It's just a ride, but we always kill those good guys who try to tell us that and let the demons run amok. But it doesn't matter because it's just a ride and we can change it anytime we want. No job, no savings money, just a choice right now between fear and love.
- bill hicks 1961-1994
epic!!!
Old 08-03-2012, 03:36 PM   #2098
heartbeatsalute

Thumbs up

Quote:
"It's like a ride in an amusement park and when you go on it you think it's real, because that's how powerful our minds are. The ride goes up and down, round and round, it has thrills and chills, and it's very brightly colored and it's very loud. And it's fun for a while. Some have been on the ride a long time and they begin to question: Is this real, or is this just a ride? And others have remembered and they come back to us and they say: Hey, don't be afraid ever, because this is just a ride. And we kill those people.
Shut him up, I've got a lot invested in this ride, shut him up. Look at my furrows of worry, my big bank account, and my family. This has to be real. It's just a ride, but we always kill those good guys who try to tell us that and let the demons run amok. But it doesn't matter because it's just a ride and we can change it anytime we want. No job, no savings money, just a choice right now between fear and love.
- Bill Hicks 1961-1994
Excellent quote lonestar! We are just travelers passing by.

Last edited by heartbeatsalute; 09-03-2012 at 04:29 AM.
Old 08-03-2012, 05:33 PM   #2099
anders lindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by exford View Post
Unity consciousness/oneness is a mythological new age rehash( supported by the pseudo scientific charlatans of our time), of past methods of mind manipulation, ie Religion.

Come on guys connect the dots ffs.
But what if humanity has been deliberately pushed down by a ruling elite for thousands of years? Especially emotionally. I feel I should be able to feel much better than what is considered "normal".
Old 08-03-2012, 05:36 PM   #2100
exford
Banned

Quote:
But what if humanity has been deliberately pushed down by a ruling elite for thousands of years? Especially emotionally. I feel I should be able to feel much better than what is considered "normal".
It has!! and you should.....doesn't mean you need to believe in some outlandish concept to do so!

Last edited by exford; 08-03-2012 at 05:38 PM.
exford is offline   Reply With Quote