Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 08-10-2011, 04:20 PM   #1
anders lindman

Default Let's enter unity consciousness

The ego is our separate sense of self. Hypothesis: Unity consciousness is a sense of self without the separation of the ego. The world becomes more peaceful and with less friction and conflict when more and more people enter unity consciousness. And for us as individuals we will become more powerful with unity consciousness than when trapped in the ego.

The involves testing hypotheses. We can use the scientific method for testing the hypothesis of unity consciousness.
anders lindman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 04:31 PM   #2
anders lindman

Not so serious example of a person with unity consciousness:

Old 08-10-2011, 04:53 PM   #3
anders lindman

In ego consciousness our sense of power comes from the thoughts in our head mostly. With unity consciousness our power can be drawn from all over the place.

Notice that when you make a decision of what to do you can sense the outer world and pull information from it. That is different from the usual ego consciousness when we use our thinking based on old conditioning to make decisions.
Old 08-10-2011, 05:42 PM   #4
verndewd
Banned

plagiarizing my thread?
whatever.
verndewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 05:48 PM   #5
anders lindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by verndewd View Post
plagiarizing my thread?
whatever.
But isn't that thread about light work? Is that the same thing as unity consciousness? I got the impression that light work is like a task we do, but I could be wrong.
Old 08-10-2011, 05:53 PM   #6
dolores1

I believ you're right Anders, it is a task and it is big open and generous! Nice thread and videos.
The ‘you’ that exists beyond these stubborn entanglements is a silent, serene, being-ness; a free, wise and child-like ‘you’ that has always known the way to the secret garden, and that has always recognised the nature beings with whom we share this gracious planet.

Never have a battle of wits with an unarmed oponent!
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 05:54 PM   #7
verndewd
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anders Lindman View Post
But isn't that thread about light work? Is that the same thing as unity consciousness? I got the impression that light work is like a task we do, but I could be wrong.
if your read and understood what I said its the same thing.

Light work is the existing untity of consciousness manifest in the world.
Old 08-10-2011, 05:58 PM   #8
anders lindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolores1 View Post
I believ you're right Anders, it is a task and it is big open and generous! Nice thread and videos.
Thanks. Yes, I thought the Aimbot video was cool and even though full of conflict and violence, lol, it showed someone who acted, not from his ego mind but instead accessed some far more powerful source.
Old 08-10-2011, 06:00 PM   #9
anders lindman

Quote:
if your read and understood what I said its the same thing.

Light work is the existing untity of consciousness manifest in the world.
But would you really want to merge this thread with the light work thread? The risk is that we would just start arguing over definitions, lol.
Old 08-10-2011, 06:05 PM   #10
jconnar

Quote:
plagiarizing my thread?
whatever.
Why do you care?
jconnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 06:41 PM   #11
verndewd
Banned

Quote:
But would you really want to merge this thread with the light work thread? The risk is that we would just start arguing over definitions, lol.
not saying that.
as a rule people understand things differently , I would opt to merge the threads , perhaps retaining your title as its more specific to the goal.

Any one that rgues definitions as opposed to establishing such a profoundly world changing idea should simply be removed from the thread altogether.
Old 08-10-2011, 06:43 PM   #12
verndewd
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jconnar View Post
Why do you care?
care in the way you assert it is subjective. I articulated on a concept that has now duplicated into another thread, doesnt that seem underhanded? It speaks of motive. My motive is establi9shing the infinite we not rehashing the concept into another thread to gain some sort of appreciation for my own interpretation.
Old 08-10-2011, 06:55 PM   #13
anders lindman

Quote:
not saying that.
as a rule people understand things differently , I would opt to merge the threads , perhaps retaining your title as its more specific to the goal.

Any one that rgues definitions as opposed to establishing such a profoundly world changing idea should simply be removed from the thread altogether.
But defining what unity consciousness is, is very important I think. And a lot of arguments about the definition then hopefully leads to a common and agreed upon definition.
Old 08-10-2011, 07:03 PM   #14
anders lindman

When we think with our ego minds, where is the sense of self, usually? In our heads! Most of the time we are not even in the heart or having awareness in the rest of our body. We are lost in our own and separate thought world.

Eckhart Tolle has a fairly good description of the ego:

Unity consciousness is a sense of having the mind also outside the head. In unity consciousness we think with the whole energy field that is within the brain, heart, body and also in the outside world.

Last edited by anders lindman; 08-10-2011 at 07:04 PM.
Old 08-10-2011, 07:13 PM   #15
verndewd
Banned

Quote:
But defining what unity consciousness is, is very important I think. And a lot of arguments about the definition then hopefully leads to a common and agreed upon definition.
most arguments are ego based semantics. i loathe semantic arguments especially when the are time consuming. and you missed the point you want to argue definitions but to me there is no argument, I posted first about the same exact idea I see there is no difference you take issue not knowing its the same idea said differently , and thinking it needs to suit your dialogue ; but heres the clincher,,youre one guy with one set of definitives as am i , 10,000 people could and have made the same exact thread about the same exact idea with a twist they percieve to be substantially different enough to warrant a new thread.

Not only that But I conceed the title is more to the point in your mistaken take, by passing my need to feel appreciated for the same idea posted first.

the messenger doesnt matter as much as the message but in the infinite I am recognized, recognition by mankind is just a mindfuck. largely people are too stupid and selfish to give due but the infinite is timely and has already given due credit so whever thread is prefacing a hypothetical merger is inconsequential.

mankind lies but even in his lies the brilliance of infinity finds opprotunity.
Old 08-10-2011, 07:18 PM   #16
anders lindman

Quote:
most arguments are ego based semantics. i loathe semantic arguments especially when the are time consuming. and you missed the point you want to argue definitions but to me there is no argument, I posted first about the same exact idea I see there is no difference you take issue not knowing its the same idea said differently , and thinking it needs to suit your dialogue ; but heres the clincher,,youre one guy with one set of definitives as am i , 10,000 people could and have made the same exact thread about the same exact idea with a twist they percieve to be substantially different enough to warrant a new thread.

Not only that But I conceed the title is more to the point in your mistaken take, by passing my need to feel appreciated for the same idea posted first.

the messenger doesnt matter as much as the message but in the infinite I am recognized, recognition by mankind is just a mindfuck. largely people are too stupid and selfish to give due but the infinite is timely and has already given due credit so whever thread is prefacing a hypothetical merger is inconsequential.

mankind lies but even in his lies the brilliance of infinity finds opprotunity.
Yes, I agree that arguments are basically from the ego. Arguments means that there is a confusion that is not yet resolved. This thread is perhaps not about light work, since the starting point is the ego. The idea is to start from the ego perspective and from there enter unity consciousness.

So arguments fit well in this thread.
Old 08-10-2011, 07:39 PM   #17
anders lindman

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Old 08-10-2011, 07:56 PM   #18
anders lindman

Another reason for a separate thread is that I didn't want to spam the Mayan thread since I wanted to speculate a lot about unity consciousness.
Old 08-10-2011, 08:25 PM   #19
dolores1

Please don't lose the intention!

Words can unite or divide. Shine your light as far as you can! There can never be darkness as long as even 1 little light shines.

Hugs. D.
The ‘you’ that exists beyond these stubborn entanglements is a silent, serene, being-ness; a free, wise and child-like ‘you’ that has always known the way to the secret garden, and that has always recognised the nature beings with whom we share this gracious planet.

Never have a battle of wits with an unarmed oponent!
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 08:50 PM   #20
itsallinus

Yeah guys it's very simple really, why have one excellent merged thread when you can have two

Two perspectives of the same idea, see how they manifest together yet apart, any patterns etc..

...I need to get out more...(and spread this like a positive virus )
itsallinus is offline   Reply With Quote