Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 26-04-2009, 01:33 AM   #21
biblegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmenek1 View Post
Hi biblegirl,

Great pictures, it's amazing the orgonite has that effect on the water considering the pyramid is a fair distance from the water......thanks for posting

Love
&
Peace
Yeah, I wasn't sure it would have an effect being so high up...i'd like to try it closer to see if it makes for more dramatic results . more to come...
biblegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2009, 01:46 AM   #22
biblegirl

has anyone here used orgonite on their power box to bring down their electric bill? i've read stories on the internet that electric costs have been reduced this way, but I haven't found a well documented case of it yet...I put a piece on my power box just last week, so it will be a couple months before I can calculate the numbers...just wondering if someone here has already tried this and can tell us about it .
Old 26-04-2009, 02:03 AM   #23
lookfar

Great thread honey, I'm loving it
“It's just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money, a choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your door, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one.” BILL HICKS
http://www.markthomasinfo.com/ http://www.waykiwayki.com/
Dolphins playing in bubble rings
lookfar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2009, 06:45 PM   #24
matt d

How much orgonite is best to have at the home ? i got a few pieces
dont know weather to get some more

Last edited by matt d; 26-04-2009 at 06:53 PM.
matt d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2009, 06:49 PM   #25
infinite i

Quote:
I've got the small one sitting on an orgonite coaster,
Cool thread dont want to derail it but im wondering mcmenek what you used as your cast for the orgonite coaster? thats an excellent idea, practical in different ways! Theyd make great gifts and rather than just an ornament for folks, Im trying to think what you used?

The Spice expands conciousness

The Spice is vital for space travel
infinite i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2009, 06:54 PM   #26
jojo

Quote:
Hi biblegirl,

Great pictures, it's amazing the orgonite has that effect on the water considering the pyramid is a fair distance from the water......thanks for posting

Love
&
Peace
hi mcm, where did you get your supplies from when you made that orgonite at the last meet up? Ive been desperate to make some but not sure where to buy the raw materials from?

can you get the resin from places like B&Q?

Last edited by jojo; 26-04-2009 at 06:54 PM.
jojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2009, 08:29 PM   #27
dorrax

Hi sweet,

I love the frozen water pics thats pretty impressive.

I have my gift on my bed and my plants are growing as normal So I will wait until you manage to make some more and I will purchase some from you and let you know my findings.

Im sorry I didnt read everypost but I read the important ones.
"Only philosophers embark on this perilous expedition to the outermost reaches of language and existence. Some of them fall off, but others cling on desperately and yell at the people nestling deep in the snug softness, stuffing themselves with delicious food and drink. 'Ladies and Gentlemen,' they yell, 'we are floating in space!' But none of the people down there care."
dorrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2009, 09:17 PM   #28
mcmenek1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmt head View Post
Cool thread dont want to derail it but im wondering mcmenek what you used as your cast for the orgonite coaster? thats an excellent idea, practical in different ways! Theyd make great gifts and rather than just an ornament for folks, Im trying to think what you used?

Hi dmt head,

I used a non stick Yorkshire Pudding Tray.......you can buy them from Asda or Tesco's for a about £2:00 each, I'm not sure if you are in the UK though.....they make great moulds for drinks coasters as they are just the right diameter and depth.......

Love
&
Peace
mcmenek1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2009, 09:22 PM   #29
mcmenek1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo View Post
hi mcm, where did you get your supplies from when you made that orgonite at the last meet up? Ive been desperate to make some but not sure where to buy the raw materials from?

can you get the resin from places like B&Q?

Hi jojo,

B&Q don't sell it......

You can buy most of the stuff to make orgonite on the internet

This is a good place to buy the resin:

http://www.ecfibreglasssupplies.co.u.../-c-41_96.html

http://www.ecfibreglasssupplies.co.u...ent-p-307.html

This is a good place to buy the different types of quartz crystals you will need:

http://www.manchesterminerals.co.uk/.../Crystals.html

You should be able to get the metal shavings from your local scrap yard, you can use Aluminium, Copper, Brass or steel shavings......

Love
&
Peace
Old 26-04-2009, 10:08 PM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo View Post
yeh, which online shop would peeps sugest to be worthy?

ive been dreaming of orgainte for the last few nights and REALLY need to get some!

or where can I buy the raw materials from?
awesome thread . had trhis come up on random play mp3 player last night so a gentle reminder from the universe .jojo our very own kate bush
Quote:
ive been dreaming of orgainte for the last few nights
I still drea mof orgonone !
2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2009, 10:13 PM   #31

Quote:
Hi jojo,

B&Q don't sell it......

This is a good place to buy the different types of quartz crystals you will need:

You should be able to get the metal shavings from your local scrap yard, you can use Aluminium, Copper, Brass or steel shavings......

Love
&
Peace
hi mcmenek1 what size resin did u order ? and is it an easy process to make them . I recal a resin mould for making pendants we had as kids was a bit messy . Same principle i would imagine .Did u vary the types pf quartz crystals also.Is there a list of what types serve different purposes or is it just intuition to decide .Those you made look awesome they have energy even i nthe photos .Have you thought of selling some yourself ?
What do you use for the traingle mould ?

Last edited by 2013; 26-04-2009 at 10:17 PM. Reason: addition
Old 26-04-2009, 10:16 PM   #32
biblegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookfar View Post
Great thread honey, I'm loving it
thank you , the experiments are so fun, and its nice to have visual confirmation of the power of the orgonite...I have read some accounts of cloud busters being installed in areas of drought to produce rain almost immediately, I will be posting some of those reports and photos shortly
Old 26-04-2009, 10:32 PM   #33
biblegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013 View Post
Those you made look awesome they have energy even i nthe photos .Have you thought of selling some yourself ?
I agree, they're very pleasant to look at, and the layers of metal look great in the clear resin

Last edited by biblegirl; 26-04-2009 at 10:33 PM.
Old 26-04-2009, 10:32 PM   #34
infinite i

Quote:
Hi dmt head,

I used a non stick Yorkshire Pudding Tray.......you can buy them from Asda or Tesco's for a about £2:00 each, I'm not sure if you are in the UK though.....they make great moulds for drinks coasters as they are just the right diameter and depth.......

Love
&
Peace
Gawd im pretty dim, swear ive got those pans for big tb's, ive gifted them all, theres a couple around but crystals protrude from them. Im better at pouring these days plus ive got some clear resin and some pigments, some funky coasters will be made!

Oh and big up yourself 2013 that kate bush songs bloody amazing! Have you heard that song before jojo? lol If not im sure its relevant to your dreams! lol

The Spice expands conciousness

The Spice is vital for space travel
infinite i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2009, 11:05 PM   #35
griswald

Quote:
Hi jojo,

B&Q don't sell it......

Love
&
Peace

Cool ones you have there mcmenek1, what are the best crystals to use on the manchesterminerals website. Or does it make much difference.

griswald
griswald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2009, 11:12 PM   #36
disorder2k8
Inactive

cool, interesting results
disorder2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2009, 11:27 PM   #37
mcmenek1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013 View Post
hi mcmenek1 what size resin did u order ? and is it an easy process to make them . I recal a resin mould for making pendants we had as kids was a bit messy . Same principle i would imagine .Did u vary the types pf quartz crystals also.Is there a list of what types serve different purposes or is it just intuition to decide .Those you made look awesome they have energy even i nthe photos .Have you thought of selling some yourself ?
What do you use for the traingle mould ?

Hi 2013,

I initially ordered 2.5kg but soon got through that so I ordered another 2.5kg, it depends on how much orgonite you want to make, start off with 2.5kg and see how you get on, it has a three month self life so you don't want to buy more than you need.......it is a messy process the resin gets everywhere, you need to have everything you need to hand, the important thing is to get your resin & hardener mix right, too much hardener and the orgonite will crack, not enough hardener and the orgonite wont set, use a syringe to add your hardener......

For the pyramid I used one double terminated quartz crystal and four single terminated quartz crystals see this video for the method of construction.....

No I haven't thought of selling any I'm just happy to make my own at the moment as it can be quite time consuming to make, I used 8oz Martini glasses for the triangles (HHGs).....

Love
&
Peace
Old 26-04-2009, 11:57 PM   #38
mcmenek1

Quote:
Originally Posted by griswald View Post
Cool ones you have there mcmenek1, what are the best crystals to use on the manchesterminerals website. Or does it make much difference.

griswald
Hi griswald,

For the drinks coasters use the small Herkimer type quartz diamonds from Morocco 25 crystals per tub at £4.21 + VAT per tub

For the pyramids (HHGs) use the QUARTZ xtl double terminated (pack of 50 gms) from China 7 crystals per pack at £5.06 + VAT per pack

Also for the pyramids (HHGs) use the 'Rock Crystal' Quartz Single Crystal. Small 25mm at £0.81 +VAT

I hope this helps.......

Love
&
Peace
Old 27-04-2009, 10:50 AM   #39

Quote:
Hi 2013,

I initially ordered 2.5kg but soon got through that so I ordered another 2.5kg, it depends on how much orgonite you want to make, start off with 2.5kg and see how you get on, it has a three month self life so you don't want to buy more than you need.......it is a messy process the resin gets everywhere, you need to have everything you need to hand, the important thing is to get your resin & hardener mix right, too much hardener and the orgonite will crack, not enough hardener and the orgonite wont set, use a syringe to add your hardener......

For the pyramid I used one double terminated quartz crystal and four single terminated quartz crystals see this video for the method of construction.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCOic3MuVLQ

No I haven't thought of selling any I'm just happy to make my own at the moment as it can be quite time consuming to make, I used 8oz Martini glasses for the triangles (HHGs).....

Love
&
Peace
Thanks for the info will check out the video link .
I used 8oz Martini glasses for the triangles
mcmenek1 our very own JAMES BOND !Sean connery im presuming ,orgonite shaken not stirred !!
Old 27-04-2009, 03:33 PM   #40
freckles

Default Orgonite The Results

Great thread... seriously thinking of making some myself as soon as i get my hands on the ingredients...

Got some HHG's and noticed a huge difference in the energies at home in particular my house plants!!! Will have to invest in a camera now so I can show before and after pics.....

Got to get orgonized

I've got the munchies for freedom
freckles is offline   Reply With Quote