Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 15-10-2017, 11:51 AM   #41
childofthetao

I've heard of 555 mentioned, but I don't know the number. Could you elaborate on it's significance to these people?
Old 19-10-2017, 11:04 PM   #42
sin00

Quote:
Originally Posted by childofthetao View Post
Here is Donald's book, The Art of the Deal with it's title decoded:

Go to the wiki page for Trump's 2000 campaign: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald...campaign,_2000

Hit F3 to search and type 88. First notice how many 88's there are, there are 8 of them, giving us a hidden 888. Then skip through the 88's and read the sentences including them, notice how 1988 was a very "presidential" year for Trump.
Time from the release of Trumps book "The america we deserve" to his presidential inaugoraton = 888 weeks exactly.

Time from the birth of Adolf Hitler to Trumps first day in office = 6666 weeks exactly.

Trump age on his first day in office = 70 years, 7 months, 7 days old.

Your experience sounds a lot like mine. I used to dismiss all the stuff coming up in numbers as coincidence.

I see you mentioned Zack Hubbard. Yeah his videos can be quite good, seems like a very intelligent guy. Learned a few things from him. The most invaluable source for me though has been the gematrinator gematria calculator. I didn't even know what gematria was until I read about peculiar coincidences surrounding Donald Trump.

Nobody seems to be interested in Gematria, not even most "conspiracy theorists". For example I was surprised when I found this post on this forum because hardly anyone here seems to care about it. You've posted like 3 pages worth of good stuff and had hardly any interest from it.

There seems to be so many shills trying to poison the well these days that it's hard to know who to even trust. A lot of people say Zachary is a shill, so I had to decide if he was or wasn't. He goes to great effort to debunk the flat Earth stuff and talks a lot of sense, so that's a big plus in my book.

Last edited by sin00; 20-10-2017 at 07:39 PM.
sin00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2017, 03:15 PM   #43
iamwhoam

Quote:
I've heard of 555 mentioned, but I don't know the number. Could you elaborate on it's significance to these people?
All the triple repdigits are important. The Washington Monument is 555 feet tall, but I dont know the full meaning of 555. 'New' is just one of those interesting words, like 'Fox'=666, that has three letters reducing to the same number.

Ass = 1+1+1
DMV = 4+4+4
Lulu = 3+3+3+3
Lulu = 12+21+12+21 = 66
Old 11-11-2017, 12:48 PM   #44
childofthetao

Quote:
Originally Posted by sin00 View Post
Time from the release of Trumps book "The america we deserve" to his presidential inaugoraton = 888 weeks exactly.

Time from the birth of Adolf Hitler to Trumps first day in office = 6666 weeks exactly.

Trump age on his first day in office = 70 years, 7 months, 7 days old.

Your experience sounds a lot like mine. I used to dismiss all the stuff coming up in numbers as coincidence.

I see you mentioned Zack Hubbard. Yeah his videos can be quite good, seems like a very intelligent guy. Learned a few things from him. The most invaluable source for me though has been the gematrinator gematria calculator. I didn't even know what gematria was until I read about peculiar coincidences surrounding Donald Trump.

Nobody seems to be interested in Gematria, not even most "conspiracy theorists". For example I was surprised when I found this post on this forum because hardly anyone here seems to care about it. You've posted like 3 pages worth of good stuff and had hardly any interest from it.

There seems to be so many shills trying to poison the well these days that it's hard to know who to even trust. A lot of people say Zachary is a shill, so I had to decide if he was or wasn't. He goes to great effort to debunk the flat Earth stuff and talks a lot of sense, so that's a big plus in my book.
My main thread is here. (I'll PM you the link if it get's removed).

The problem with gematria is people really have to be perceptive and have a sound paradigm, otherwise people are more interested in more entertaining "theories" and gematria will just be invisible and meaningless to them.

99.99% of the conspiracy "field" is nonesense, it is their defense mechanism created and maintained by them, but people have their narratives, and we are creatures of narrative.

Zack really does not seem like a shill at all to me. If the people calling someone a shill are all morons, it's easy to see who is wrong.

Quote:

Awsome info, I didn't know that! I'm gonna add that to my other thread! The reason I use the other thread as my main one is because it's so hard here with a 10 image limit per post, impossible to make big posts here.

Quote:
All the triple repdigits are important. The Washington Monument is 555 feet tall, but I dont know the full meaning of 555.
Interesting, thanks for the information.

Edit: I will provide PDF's of my large posts from now on. It's too awkward posting them with this image limit.

Edit 2: Here is the link for my 911 Celebrity Victims Gematria PDF. LINK REMOVED, use link below. PDF's are pointless because I can just publish it directly.

Edit 3: There is no need to even publish PDF's, I found a way for you to just read my OneNote. You can read it directly there without downloading.

Last edited by childofthetao; 11-11-2017 at 02:11 PM.
childofthetao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2017, 11:38 PM   #45
sin00

Quote:
My main thread is here. (I'll PM you the link if it get's removed).

The problem with gematria is people really have to be perceptive and have a sound paradigm, otherwise people are more interested in more entertaining "theories" and gematria will just be invisible and meaningless to them.

99.99% of the conspiracy "field" is nonesense, it is their defense mechanism created and maintained by them, but people have their narratives, and we are creatures of narrative.

Zack really does not seem like a shill at all to me. If the people calling someone a shill are all morons, it's easy to see who is wrong.

Awsome info, I didn't know that! I'm gonna add that to my other thread! The reason I use the other thread as my main one is because it's so hard here with a 10 image limit per post, impossible to make big posts here.

Interesting, thanks for the information.

Edit: I will provide PDF's of my large posts from now on. It's too awkward posting them with this image limit.

Edit 2: Here is the link for my 911 Celebrity Victims Gematria PDF. LINK REMOVED, use link below. PDF's are pointless because I can just publish it directly.

Edit 3: There is no need to even publish PDF's, I found a way for you to just read my OneNote. You can read it directly there without downloading.
It's nice to hear from someone with an interpretation that virtually mirrors my own.

I don't think Zach is a disinfo shill, at least he seems to be bringing awareness to this. And I see him calling out other actual disinfo shills, too. He is obviously trying to bring more people into the gematria, which is where they would do well to focus their efforts. But as you so well put it, it requires a sound thought process. Plus the understanding that the vast majority of these theories are nonsense, no matter how entertaining they may be.

I think the vast majority of 'conspiracy theorists' are stuck where they are, they think they're right and you're wrong. I've been called a sheep and more for not believing in some of the outlandish nonsense theories. They'll try to claim I must 'suck at researching' because otherwise I'd know this stuff was real. I've made several posts about some interesting finds but nobody is ever interested. If I made a post about reptile people I'd get loads of interest.

The Washington Monument is 555 feet tall. 555 feet = 6660 inches.

Fred Christ Trump died on 6/25/1999 and to the date 9/23/2017 is 6666 days (That links him to the alleged revelations 12 sign on sept 23rd 2017 with 6666 days). Trump's fathers middle name was Christ and his mothers name was Mary. Donald J Trump = 888. Jesus in greek is 888. Emmanuel Macron = 888. Emmanuel was given as a biblical name for Jesus. Emmanuel Macron won the presidency with 66.06% of the vote.

I never see anyone looking at the numbers 1110 in sumerian/reverse sumerian gematria, and how it relates to a few other interesting numbers. These were among the first major numbers I found in my early stages of investigating gematria. I can't understand why nobody else seems to have found this. Unless they have and they're keeping quiet. I am sure the way I have interpreted it is not wrong because there's there seems to be too much involved for it to be a coincidence. Donald John Trump = 1110, as does World Trade Centre, for example. Both are related to New York, which equals 666.

In August, Mr Trump vowed to unleash "fire and fury like the world has never seen" on North Korea if it continued to expand its atomic weapons programme. It seemed a strange thing to say, so I checked the gematria:
fire and fury like the world has never seen = 404 in ordinal. Like the 404 Verses of Revelation.

Also, I'm not overly keen on Satanic gematria, but thought I'd mention this one - World War Three Trump = 888 (satanic)

Last edited by sin00; 14-11-2017 at 11:34 PM.
Old 15-11-2017, 09:31 AM   #46
childofthetao

Quote:
It's nice to hear from someone with an interpretation that virtually mirrors my own.
Ditto!

Quote:
I don't think Zach is a disinfo shill, at least he seems to be bringing awareness to this. And I see him calling out other actual disinfo shills, too. He is obviously trying to bring more people into the gematria, which is where they would do well to focus their efforts.
If you listen to the reasons these people have for calling Zack a shill they are just laughable. They say he's a Jew because of the shape of his nose and that makes him a shill, that's just retarded (and racist). They say he's a shill because he used to have a Jewish book in the background of his vids. That was his gematria book!

They apply no thought to their accusations because their goal is to reel in as many thoughtless sheep as possible who's current narrative doesn't support gematria/occult rulership at all (and then keep them that way).

Quote:
But as you so well put it, it requires a sound thought process. Plus the understanding that the vast majority of these theories are nonsense, no matter how entertaining they may be.
Yes exactly, no one realizes that by "getting into conspiracies" you are taking on the job of a detective solving crimes, you must sift through evidence and not let your own prejudices effect you, while simultaneously trying to battle disinfo and conditioning that you are a. unaware of and b. drowning in. It's a hard road of self discovery involving realizing what being a truth seeker really is and involves.

Humans are creatures of narative, our minds will try to construct and surround us in them, and it will do a very good job if we don't recognize it and stop it. But unfortunately people think that "truth seeking" means finding all the entertaining narratives that support one's current paradigm (the foundation of which itself could not even be explained).

Ultimately to them it is a battle of belief, because they can't fathom how anyone could actually know anything.

Quote:
I think the vast majority of 'conspiracy theorists' are stuck where they are, they think they're right and you're wrong. I've been called a sheep and more for not believing in some of the outlandish nonsense theories. They'll try to claim I must 'suck at researching' because otherwise I'd know this stuff was real. I've made several posts about some interesting finds but nobody is ever interested. If I made a post about reptile people I'd get loads of interest.
LMAO yeah the flat earther argument of "oh you only researched this for five mins? You suck then, I researched it for years so my perspective is more informed!" It's completely backwards but they can't ever know it. People get sucked into crap like that as a way of learning to recognize and escape it, making them a better person and harder to manipulate, but, like I said, we are creatures of narrative, and their are some bloody good narratives out there that most are happy with.

What threads are these that no one is interested in?

Quote:
The Washington Monument is 555 feet tall. 555 feet = 6660 inches.
Hmmm, so 555 is connected to 666, interesting.

Quote:
Fred Christ Trump died on 6/25/1999 and to the date 9/23/2017 is 6666 days (That links him to the alleged revelations 12 sign on sept 23rd 2017 with 6666 days). Trump's fathers middle name was Christ and his mothers name was Mary. Donald J Trump = 888. Jesus in greek is 888. Emmanuel Macron = 888. Emmanuel was given as a biblical name for Jesus. Emmanuel Macron won the presidency with 66.06% of the vote.
Interesting, I wonder if it has meaning beyond just a numerical, biblical script.

Quote:
I never see anyone looking at the numbers 1110 in sumerian/reverse sumerian gematria, and how it relates to a few other interesting numbers. These were among the first major numbers I found in my early stages of investigating gematria. I can't understand why nobody else seems to have found this. Unless they have and they're keeping quiet. I am sure the way I have interpreted it is not wrong because there's there seems to be too much involved for it to be a coincidence. Donald John Trump = 1110, as does World Trade Centre, for example. Both are related to New York, which equals 666.
Most people are just oblivious to the numbers, one needs a paradigm that supports it (or at least doesn't completely discount it), before it can have any meaning.

It's hard to find solid information on numbers in this manner, but here are my thoughts on 1110. I think it is simply a 111, gematria 101, remove the zero. Visually 111 represent the three pillars on the tree of life (much as 11 represents the two masonic pillars).

The Sumerian cipher has a relationship with English ordinal. Sumerian is English ordinal x6, so anything summing to 111 (such as New York) will then sum to 666 in Sumerian. All things 111 are also 666 in Sumerian. So those numbers are related in that manner.

Quote:
In August, Mr Trump vowed to unleash "fire and fury like the world has never seen" on North Korea if it continued to expand its atomic weapons programme. It seemed a strange thing to say, so I checked the gematria:
fire and fury like the world has never seen = 404 in ordinal. Like the 404 Verses of Revelation.
Personally it looks to me like a reference to both the chapters of revelation and also a 44, one of the primary kill numbers.

Quote:
Also, I'm not overly keen on Satanic gematria, but thought I'd mention this one - World War Three Trump = 888 (satanic)
I like that cipher, it has smart reasons for using the numbers it does, plus the satanic nature of our rulers means it shouldn't be discounted. I've seen it used a fair amount. The cipher I believe I've seen used the least is Franc Baconis but I'm fairly new to this.
Old 15-11-2017, 01:47 PM   #47
sin00

Yeah I do make use of the satanic cypher, it's just not among my favorites. Here's some interesting numbers I found to do with the shape of the earth, one of which is in Satanic:

The Earth is a sphere = 1110 sumerian
The Earth is round = 1110 sumerian
The Earth is a ball = 666 satanic

Though nobody needs gematria to tell them what shape the Earth is. I've previously used an obvious real life example that proves that the Earth is round. I travel to a beach, and I am on a hill. Across the ocean, I can see a landmass, about 30-40 miles away. When I travel toward the landmass, I must go down a steep hill. About half way down the hill the landmass disappears from sight. Although I am now closer to the landmass, I can no longer see it. And why? Because the lower elevation I now stand means the landmass is now hidden below the curve of the earth. If I travel away from the landmass, up the hill again, the landmass appears back in my line of sight again.

I said this explanation to Eric Dubay once. Rather than offer an explanation in defense, he deleted my comment.

Star Spangled Banner is 1776 and 666 - Zach recently had this phrase on his blog: http://freetofindtruth.blogspot.co.u...-spangled.html Image below is from his blog:

Last edited by sin00; 15-11-2017 at 02:31 PM.
Old 15-11-2017, 02:29 PM   #48
childofthetao

Quote:
Yeah I do make use of the satanic cypher, it's just not among my favorites. Here's some interesting numbers I found to do with the shape of the earth, one of which is in Satanic:

Though nobody needs gematria to tell them what shape the Earth is. I've previously used an obvious real life example that proves that the Earth is round. I travel to a beach, and I am on a hill. Across the ocean, I can see a landmass, about 30-40 miles away. When I travel toward the landmass, I must go down a steep hill. About half way down the hill the landmass disappears from sight. Although I am now closer to the landmass, I can no longer see it. And why? Because the lower elevation I now stand means the landmass is now hidden below the curve of the earth. If I travel away from the landmass, up the hill again, the landmass appears back in my line of sight again.

I said this explanation to Eric Dubay once. Rather than offer an explanation in defense, he deleted my comment.

In my interpretation, 1110 represents the number 1110. Mainly because it fits with a group of numbers that sum to 1776, in the sumerian gematrias. Perhaps my interpretation is wrong and really it means 111+666, which would equal 777, though that seems like nonsense to me. There is no 777 in sumerian gematria.

Star Spangled Banner is 1776 and 666 - Zach recently had this phrase on his blog: http://freetofindtruth.blogspot.co.u...-spangled.html Image below is from his blog:

If you have a use for that zero there are no rules that say it can't stay. To me both 111 and 1110 are the same thing (I don't usually see them as actual values, just numbers). However sometimes that 0 is used so sticking to one thing all the time is never a good idea, you really do need to be flexible with gematria.

I have issues with these phrases and their gematria:

I don't see why they would deliberately encode those numbers to those phrases, so to me those numbers don't mean anything. I see they add up to 1776 but there seems to be no purpose to it.

The numbers of Star Spangled Banner however is very different, because they created all aspects of that event. The name itself and the time it happened, demonstrating that they deliberately matched the numbers, whereas they aren't in control of the shape of the earth. I just can't come up with any reason why they would want those phrases to sum to those numbers.

I am new to this though, and I'm learning all the time, maybe they do want those phrases to be those numbers.

Flat Earthers are the lowest form of truthseeker, stuck in their bubble, no use to anyone except the elite that want us to look stupid. They are in full narrative push mode. No one can help them except themselves I'm afraid, I've tried too.
Old 15-11-2017, 02:56 PM   #49
sin00

Yeah, got to feel sorry for flat Earthers.

I should have mentioned that I don't put a lot of stock in phrases like those I listed above. They're not official names of anything, just phrases, and don't seem to be linked to anything. I agree that these phrases probably don't mean anything. I just find it to be a funny quirk. I also wasn't trying to say they add to 1776. That woud mean crossing Satanic and Sumerian gematria and adding them together, which I think would be silly.

Yeah, I agree with your interpretation over the relevance of Star Spangled Banner. The circumstances mean this one certainly is relevant.

There is also World War One = 888 in sumerian. World War One ended on the 11th hour on the 11th day of the 11th month. Was that timing coincidence? Apparently it was, or so I read. As for the gematria of 888, I am not sure if that is a coincidence or not. The timing certainly seems deliberate. I am not sure what to think about this one.

Last edited by sin00; 16-11-2017 at 07:37 AM.
Old 16-11-2017, 02:47 PM   #50
sin00

I read your story on that other forum, of how you got into this. My story is very different, mine all began with the British EU in/out referendum, my eyes opened much wider with the U.S presidential election and then it was all becoming very clear by the time of the French presidential election. To reach my current level of understanding was roughly a 1.5 year process during which I mostly ignored outlandish mainstream conspiracy theories and tried to learn the truth for myself. I did spend a little while looking into Pizzagate. For a while I wasn't sure about it, and this was before I knew anything about numbers in date, gematria etc. But I was skeptical from the start about that whole scenario. It seemed too obvious, like it was staged. They laid all the breadcrumbs to make people think it was real.

Last edited by sin00; 16-11-2017 at 04:25 PM.
Old 16-11-2017, 03:44 PM   #51
childofthetao

Quote:
Yeah, got to feel sorry for flat Earthers.

I should have mentioned that I don't put a lot of stock in phrases like those I listed above. They're not official names of anything, just phrases, and don't seem to be linked to anything. I agree that these phrases probably don't mean anything. I just find it to be a funny quirk. I also wasn't trying to say they add to 1776. That woud mean crossing Satanic and Sumerian gematria and adding them together, which I think would be silly.

Yeah, I agree with your interpretation over the relevance of Star Spangled Banner. The circumstances mean this one certainly is relevant.

There is also World War One = 888 in sumerian. World War One ended on the 11th hour on the 11th day of the 11th month. Was that timing coincidence? Apparently it was, or so I read. As for the gematria of 888, I am not sure if that is a coincidence or not. The timing certainly seems deliberate. I am not sure what to think about this one.
Wow, I just looked up the gematria of World War One and yeah, it is quite the coded phrase.

I see a 77 as well as the 888, and even a 116. That 58 matches freemasonry, there's a 293, the 293rd prime number is 1913, that's just one away from the year the war started (1914), there's a 48 and several indirect references to it (the 48th prime is 223, freemason = 48).

That 533 in Satanic is an interesting one, 533 is the hex of 1331 (if you watch Gematrinator_64's (Derek Tikuri) youtube channel, you'll be familiar with this number).

Check this out too, "Great War" = 93, 39 (reflected 93), 69, 119, 558, and 73, all numbers of Saturn. And "The Great War" even has a 511 and a 110. It's Chaldean 38 matches "Great War"'s 38 in primes too.

Interesting indeed.

Quote:
I read your story on that other forum, of how you got into this. My story is very different, mine all began with the British EU in/out referendum, my eyes opened much wider with the U.S presidential election and then it was all becoming very clear by the time of the French presidential election. To reach my current level of understanding was roughly a 1.5 year process during which I mostly ignored outlandish mainstream conspiracy theories and tried to learn the truth for myself. I did spend a little while looking into Pizzagate. For a while I wasn't sure about it, and this was before I knew anything about numbers in date, gematria etc. But I was skeptical from the start about that whole scenario. It seemed too obvious, like it was staged. They laid all the breadcrumbs to make people think it was real.
I agree, something is wrong there, even this Corey Feldman stuff stinks.

Gematrinator_64 (Derek) also tried to register on the forum to post in the thread and he didn't get his confirmation email either, and he never got it after it was resent so it seems to me that maybe your email provider is somehow eating the mail. I would try a gmail account.

One guy on that forum made some observations here about WW2 and some of the numbers involved, it's very interesting but I haven't been able to really confirm it. He does weird stuff with the numbers.
Old 16-11-2017, 05:47 PM   #52
sin00

Yeah, I don't trust the Feldman drama.

Check your PM's.

Last edited by sin00; 16-11-2017 at 08:15 PM.
Old 19-11-2017, 09:10 AM   #53
sin00

I just posted this on my 923 Green Day music video thread. People there are mocking me, either calling me insane or suggesting I may be a member of Green Day.

I think this is a great example so I'll post it here:

1. Pope Benedict announces on 2/11/13 that he's stepping down as Pope after just becoming Pope in 2005 because he says that "God told him to''.

2. 13 days later on 3/13/13 Pope Francis is 'selected' as Pope and steps in as the 266th pope.

Does the 3/13/13 date seem like a funny numerical coincidence? There's more. 3-13-13 are all primes. 3 is the (2)nd prime , 13 is the (6)th prime, and 13 again is the (6)th prime.....266 in primes, the same as he is the 266th pope.

4. Pope Francis = 404 in jewish gematria (404 revelation verses) and 507 in satanic gematria

Guess what the factorization of the 507 is. It's 3 x 13 x 13, like the date he was selected.

In summary, this means that Pope Francis stepped in on 3/13/13, as the 266th pope, 3/13/13 are the 2nd, 6th and 6th prime numbers (266) and his name has a satanic gemaria of 507, which has factorization of 3 x 13 x 13.

There is also more to this:

Wednesday, Sept. 23 2015: Pope Francis on first visit to Washington DC. 9:15 a.m. Pope Francis will appear at an official welcoming ceremony on the White House South Lawn then meet with President Obama.
Wednesday, Sept. 23 2015 was the 266th day of the year, like he is the 266th pope who's day of selection is 2-6-6 in primes.

Remember Sept 23rd the 923/239 date.

Wednesday, Sept. 23 2015 was also the 923rd day since Pope Francis had became Pope (from his first full day as Pope, not counting the day he was selected).

This means that the Pope was on his first Washington DC visit, on his official welcoming ceremony on 9/23, 923 days after he became pope, on the 266th day of the year. (Remember how he is the 266th pope, and the date he was selected is 2-6-6 in primes and the satanic gematria of his name is 507 which has a factorization 3 x 13 x 13, like the date he was selected.

Last edited by sin00; 19-11-2017 at 10:05 AM.
Old 28-11-2017, 10:25 AM   #54
childofthetao

Here is some gematria I noticed on IMDb on a show called Belleveu.

Notice the two sections in quotes for seemingly no reason?

That's the reason, they match in five ciphers They're telling us they use gematria.

The title has a 110 match to those two phrases too.

Notice the one eye symbolism.

Her name and the title go very well together:

Both are important numbers. 7x7x7 = 343.

Both main actors have two matches:

Pretty interesting I think.

Here is a much improved, trimmed and corrected version of my Trump post that I published with OneNote. My post here is out of date and inaccurate to the point I wish I could delete it, please skim through the link.

If someone would like to discuss these undeniable uses of Gematria from the link please do so:

1) Trumps undeniable use of 88 (or the media's use of his 88).

2) Winners Aren't Losers matching President Donald Trump in six ciphers.

3) Is my Saturn worship hypothesis correct. Saturns numbers match major Jew numbers. Jewish = 88 etc.

Get a load of this:

Note the time posted: Nov. 6th 2016, 12:50pm.
2016 reduces to 9, so Nov. 6th 2016 reduces to 1169 (11 is a master number, it doesn't get reduced).
12:50pm is the 770th minute of the day.

1169 and 77:
Old 28-11-2017, 11:54 AM   #55
AClockworkOrange

Default Bellevue (TV series)

Quote:
Here is some gematria I noticed on IMDb on a show called Belleveu.
Vue = 5+6+22 = 33 (Reverse Ordinal)
Anna Paquin as Annie Ryder
Paquin = 7+1+8+3+9+5 = 33
Sharon Taylor as Virginia Panamick
Sharon = 8+1+8+9+3+4 = 33 (Reverse Full Reduction)
Patrick Labbé as Clarence Ryder
Patrick = 7+1+2+9+9+3+2 = 33
Vincent Leclerc as Tom Edmonds
Vincent = 4+9+5+3+5+5+2 = 33

Tom = 7+12+14 = 33 (Reverse Ordinal)
Victoria Sanchez as Maggie Sweetland - Victoria is the female version of Victor=33.
Maggie = 4+1+7+7+9+5 = 33
Joe Cobden as Father Jameson
Joe = 8+3+22 = 33 (Reverse Full Reduction EP)
Allen Leech as Eddie Rowe
Leech = 12+5+5+3+8 = 33
Madison Ferguson as Daisy Ryder
Ferguson = 126+132+54+120+36+48+72+78 = 666 (x6)

Dais = 4+1+9+19 = 33
Emelia Hellman as Bethany Mansfield
Bethany = 7+4+7+1+8+4+2 = 33 (Reverse Full Reduction)
Robert Naylor as Jacob Cowan
Robert = 9+6+2+5+9+2 = 33
Jacob Cowan = 1+1+3+6+2 + 3+6+5+1+5 = 33
Cameron Roberts as Danny Debessage
Cameron = 3+1+4+5+9+6+5 = 33

Amber Goldfarb as Briana Holt
Amber = 8+5+7+4+9 = 33 (Reverse Full Reduction)
Andreas Apergis as Neil Driver
San Andreas = 1+1+5 + 1+5+4+9+5+1+1 = 33
Hebree Ahrys Larratt as 7–8 year old Annie
Hebree Ahrys Larratt = 1+4+7+9+4+4 + 8+1+9+2+8 + 6+8+9+9+8+7+7 = 111 (Reverse Full Reduction)
Angela Magri as Sandy Driver
Magri = 5+8+2+9+9 = 33 (Reverse Full Reduction)
Patrick Abellard as Jim
Quote:
1) Trumps undeniable use of 88 (or the media's use of his 88).
Kushner = 2+3+1+8+5+5+9 = 33
JK = 17+16 = 33 (Reverse Ordinal) - Jared Kushner's initials.

The Kushner's office is in 666 Fifth Avenue. Trump Tower is likely 666 feet tall.

33 and 666

Last edited by AClockworkOrange; 28-11-2017 at 11:55 AM.
AClockworkOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2017, 01:01 PM   #56
childofthetao

Quote:
Originally Posted by AClockworkOrange View Post
Vue = 5+6+22 = 33 (Reverse Ordinal)
Anna Paquin as Annie Ryder
Paquin = 7+1+8+3+9+5 = 33
Sharon Taylor as Virginia Panamick
Sharon = 8+1+8+9+3+4 = 33 (Reverse Full Reduction)
Patrick Labbé as Clarence Ryder
Vincent Leclerc as Tom Edmonds
Vincent = 4+9+5+3+5+5+2 = 33

Tom = 7+12+14 = 33 (Reverse Ordinal)
Victoria Sanchez as Maggie Sweetland - Victoria is the female version of Victor=33.
Maggie = 4+1+7+7+9+5 = 33
Joe Cobden as Father Jameson
Joe = 8+3+22 = 33 (Reverse Full Reduction EP)
Allen Leech as Eddie Rowe
Leech = 12+5+5+3+8 = 33
Madison Ferguson as Daisy Ryder
Ferguson = 126+132+54+120+36+48+72+78 = 666 (x6)

Dais = 4+1+9+19 = 33
Emelia Hellman as Bethany Mansfield
Bethany = 7+4+7+1+8+4+2 = 33 (Reverse Full Reduction)
Jacob Cowan = 1+1+3+6+2 + 3+6+5+1+5 = 33
Cameron Roberts as Danny Debessage
Cameron = 3+1+4+5+9+6+5 = 33

Amber Goldfarb as Briana Holt
Amber = 8+5+7+4+9 = 33 (Reverse Full Reduction)
Andreas Apergis as Neil Driver
San Andreas = 1+1+5 + 1+5+4+9+5+1+1 = 33
Hebree Ahrys Larratt as 7–8 year old Annie
Hebree Ahrys Larratt = 1+4+7+9+4+4 + 8+1+9+2+8 + 6+8+9+9+8+7+7 = 111 (Reverse Full Reduction)
Angela Magri as Sandy Driver
Magri = 5+8+2+9+9 = 33 (Reverse Full Reduction)
Patrick Abellard as Jim

Kushner = 2+3+1+8+5+5+9 = 33
JK = 17+16 = 33 (Reverse Ordinal) - Jared Kushner's initials.

The Kushner's office is in 666 Fifth Avenue. Trump Tower is likely 666 feet tall.

33 and 666
Dude you're a genius. I never thought to search the first names only! That's quite the string of 33's!
childofthetao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2017, 07:13 PM   #57
AClockworkOrange

Quote:
Dude you're a genius. I never thought to search the first names only! That's quite the string of 33's!
They do it in a lot of movies using first and last actor and character names. Sometimes you get a 33-actor playing a 33-character, and you know something is usually going on symbolically. Look at Broken Flowers with Bill Murray(33). The three main actors are all 33 actors playing 33 characters.
AClockworkOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2017, 11:58 AM   #58
childofthetao

Here's a link to a more detailed decode of the show.
Old 01-12-2017, 02:06 PM   #59
childofthetao

And in case it means anything to anyone:

Crafted by the numbers. The truth is clear.
Old 08-01-2018, 01:06 PM   #60
childofthetao

IF anyone wants to know who the next president will be, it's right here.