Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Old 01-07-2016, 11:56 PM   #61
jake_ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishbrexit View Post
of course not, mate.

MY username here is IRISHBREXIT. Don't you think I feel the same as you about the fascist Elite created EU. And the great work you Brits did last week despite the WORLD-WIDE inspired project Fear that they subjected you guys too over the past month.
So what you going on about then ?
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2016, 11:59 PM   #62
jupiter12

Quote:
Don't talk nonsense.

I simply give my opinions in my posts.

How is that 'forcing my opinion on you'??

Will I just post blank posts?

Is Icke forcing his opinion on you when he writes about this in his books or headlines section?

The truth is you clearly don't like this truth......so you're trying to have this point-of-view censored.

is that your game?

or like most 'Brexiters' are u upset because I have offended your beloved Queen and the repulsive Union she owns and leads?
Who mentioned the Queen ! I certainly didn't!

Are you just angry or just trolling!

I'm finding your attempts at provocation funny!

quote - ''Is Icke forcing his opinion on you'' - No, David has always said find your own truth. He just offers information.

Last edited by jupiter12; 02-07-2016 at 12:00 AM.
jupiter12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2016, 11:59 PM   #63
jake_ball

Quote:
Why not give them a referendum without a London inspired PROJECT FEAR???

Surely you haven't forgotten the lies and bullshit that was inflicted on them for months and months.

As a Brexiter how can you defend such a project of fear and lies?
Only in your imagination am I defending "project fear".

We all know that "project fear" is wrong. But how do we stop it ? It cannot be stopped until people wake up.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
Old 02-07-2016, 12:01 AM   #64
whatsinaname

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsinaname View Post
How exactly does one go about trying to get rid of the U.K Union and its royal family?

Petition for a referendum?

Any ideas?
whatsinaname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 12:02 AM   #65
jake_ball

Jupiter's right. I dont think that any of us on this thread has mentioned the Queen, except you Irish Brexit
Old 02-07-2016, 12:03 AM   #66
kappy0405

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
Would you be saying what you are saying if the vote was the other way around ? Anyway, how many referendums do you want ? - One every fortnight until you get the result that you want ?
Yes, if it was the other way around my position would be the same, because I support a nation's right to self determination full stop.

I see your point, but 'every fortnight' and 'a year later' is a lot different, considering the political landscape has completely changed in the 2 years since the last referendum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball
Look, the Irish (Republic) voted against the EU and the EU didnt like that result, so they forced them to have another referendum less than a year later. It seems that you might be in favour of that type of non-democracy ?
This is another false comparison.

In one you have a supranational body (the EU) denying Ireland's right to self determination & I'm encouraging Scotland to embrace that right.

Anyway, I'm still wondering why you think the UK is such a great thing..

=Thesis & Anti-Thesis: Don't pick a side!! Don't fall for it!!
kappy0405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 12:03 AM   #67
Irishbrexit
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by bertieboggins View Post
I really haven't. Most people I encounter are Brexiters, and the vast majority of them voted that way because they didn't see any reason to choose a more permanent and even less representative form of dictatorship over the existing one.
'even less representative form of dictatorship over the existing one'.

Well answered!

Though, mate I think you are overestimating the views of your fellow Brexiters. Most of the one I met said they were voting to get their 'freedom' back.

When I started to talk to them that this freedom was an 'illusion' and ...about who created and REALLY owned THEIR Parliament, most them thought I was talking total bollocks.

When I mentioned Icke ........... I won't even to bother to talk the utter ignorance of their views.

Put it this way............never underestimate the power of the tabloid media in forming opinions!!
Irishbrexit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 12:05 AM   #68
freshpot

Quote:
Seriously though, it's not a good time to break up the UK.
Ok i read a lot of posts by people in Scotland wanting independence from the UK/Westminster at the time of the Scottish ref saying that if we did this then hopefully the English, Welsh, and Irish coulda woulda do the same.

Maybe we were being total fantasist and having a severe kumbaya moment, that we would all come and work together as equal countries rather than the realists and cynics we should of been, which we sure as shit are now, after we/me thought we were winning but fuck me we lost.

Only to be getting repeatedly told there was no point and we were useless anyway.

When you's talk about project fear you seem to only blame the one side of the UK government as in remain side which automatically made the other side good, when all said and done Scotland does not see the difference when it came to our project fear assault by Westminster.

Quote:
Conservatives, UKIP, Labour and LibDems as “Tory, Tory Max, Tory Lite and I Can’t Believe It’s Not Tory
This was doing the rounds in Scotland and you know what happened to them in Scotland.

I know what i said is anecdotal and small consolation, but for all that what is happening right now, i myself have no ill will.

Your right that the people of the UK should stick together but not under a Westminster government.

This might all just be part of the fear mongering anyway, Scotland even at this part of the fixit stage show will choose by majority to remain part of Westminster which all Scots really deep down secretly love only to be told that Scotland bottled it again.
freshpot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 12:07 AM   #69
jake_ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by kappy0405 View Post
Yes, if it was the other way around my position would be the same, because I support a nation's right to self determination full stop.

I see your point, but 'every fortnight' and 'a year later' is a lot different, considering the political landscape has completely changed in the 2 years since the last referendum.

This is another false comparison.

In one you have a supranational body (the EU) denying Ireland's right to self determination & I'm encouraging Scotland to embrace that right.

Anyway, I'm still wondering why you think the UK is such a great thing..
A UNITED Kingdom is harder to conquer than a DIVIDED Kingdom.

So were you in favour of the 2nd Irish referendum ?
Old 02-07-2016, 12:07 AM   #70
Irishbrexit
Inactive

Quote:
So what you going on about then ?
Do you bother to read the posts on here?

I mean, come on.
Old 02-07-2016, 12:10 AM   #71
jake_ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by freshpot View Post
Ok i read a lot of posts by people in Scotland wanting independence from the UK/Westminster at the time of the Scottish ref saying that if we did this then hopefully the English, Welsh, and Irish coulda woulda do the same.

Maybe we were being total fantasist and having a severe kumbaya moment, that we would all come and work together as equal countries rather than the realists and cynics we should of been, which we sure as shit are now, after we/me thought we were winning but fuck me we lost.

Only to be getting repeatedly told there was no point and we were useless anyway.

When you's talk about project fear you seem to only blame the one side of the UK government as in remain side which automatically made the other side good, when all said and done Scotland does not see the difference when it came to our project fear assault by Westminster.

This was doing the rounds in Scotland and you know what happened to them in Scotland.

I know what i said is anecdotal and small consolation, but for all that what is happening right now, i myself have no ill will.

Your right that the people of the UK should stick together but not under a Westminster government.

This might all just be part of the fear mongering anyway, Scotland even at this part of the fixit stage show will choose by majority to remain part of Westminster which all Scots really deep down secretly love only to be told that Scotland bottled it again.
I do actually think that England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland should all be independent, but not right now at this moment whilst the ptb at the EU are trying to conquer the UK.
Old 02-07-2016, 12:11 AM   #72
Irishbrexit
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter12 View Post
Who mentioned the Queen ! I certainly didn't!

Are you just angry or just trolling!

I'm finding your attempts at provocation funny!

quote - ''Is Icke forcing his opinion on you'' - No, David has always said find your own truth. He just offers information.
Do ANY of you guys actually read the posts on here - other than your own?

Try to follow the conversation..........and it will make sense.

Who said YOU mentioned the Queen??

Let's hope you two guys aren't representative of most of the members on here........or it will be a great disappointment.

if you only read your own posts......
Old 02-07-2016, 12:19 AM   #73
Irishbrexit
Inactive

Quote:
Jupiter's right. I dont think that any of us on this thread has mentioned the Queen, except you Irish Brexit
You are simply pretending you don't understand the simple logic of my argument.

I'm afraid the real truth is that like most Brits, you have been so brainwashed by the Elite into believing your UK is a free and democratic state under the 'guidance' of a lovely benign Queen.......that you are simply pretending that you don't understand my simple point.

Again, that's sad.

The Brits changed the world last week..........yet most of them remain blind to their own prison they remain locked in.
Old 02-07-2016, 12:19 AM   #74
jupiter12

Quote:
Do ANY of you guys actually read the posts on here - other than your own?

Try to follow the conversation..........and it will make sense.

Who said YOU mentioned the Queen??

Let's hope you two guys aren't representative of most of the members on here........or it will be a great disappointment.

if you only read your own posts......
JEEEEEZ ,,, this guy loves provocation!

Talk aboud mind games and Head F****s,

If you engage a person like this, they will try to drag you down to the level of their own (low vibe) mentality.

They want you to argue with them! Easy!

Having said that! if you wanna have a bit o fun arguing ! Why not ,, free choice etc ,,
Old 02-07-2016, 12:25 AM   #75
jake_ball

Quote:
You are simply pretending you don't understand the simple logic of my argument.

I'm afraid the real truth is that like most Brits, you have been so brainwashed by the Elite into believing your UK is a free and democratic state under the 'guidance' of a lovely benign Queen.......that you are simply pretending that you don't understand my simple point.

Again, that's sad.

The Brits changed the world last week..........yet most of them remain blind to their own prison they remain locked in.
This is the way that I see it :-
- There was an EU referendum
- The Leave voters won
- The ptb dont like that result
- The ptb need to change that result
- The ptb are coming up with ways of changing that result
- One of the ways of changing that result is to break-up the UK and force all 4 countries to each have a SEPARATE EU referendum....And this time they will make sure that they fix the result good and proper.
Old 02-07-2016, 12:26 AM   #76
Irishbrexit
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter12 View Post
JEEEEEZ ,,, this guy loves provocation!

Talk aboud mind games and Head F****s,

If you engage a person like this, they will try to drag you down to the level of their own (low vibe) mentality.

They want you to argue with them! Easy!

Having said that! if you wanna have a bit o fun arguing ! Why not ,, free choice etc ,,
You clearly have no idea what people here are talking about.

it is an important issue.

Stop trying to derail it with your childish nonsense.
Old 02-07-2016, 12:27 AM   #77
jake_ball

Quote:

Look, some people on here dont agree with you. Get over it!
Old 02-07-2016, 12:33 AM   #78
Irishbrexit
Inactive

Quote:
This is the way that I see it :-
- There was an EU referendum
- The Leave voters won
- The ptb dont like that result
- The ptb need to change that result
- The ptb are coming up with ways of changing that result
- One of the ways of changing that result is to break-up the UK and force all 4 countries to each have a SEPARATE EU referendum....And this time they will make sure that they fix the result good and proper.

No, mate the real truth is that the Elite don't mind!

They created and own BOTH unions.............so in reality, they don't really care.

For example, who owns the mass media in the UK?

The Elite, or as you call them the ptb do.

And yet, wasn't it interesting that 70% of the MASS MEDIA supported 'Leave' and led the campaign against the EU??
Old 02-07-2016, 12:36 AM   #79
jupiter12

Quote:

Maybe you feel you have the superior intelect on this forum!

All posts are just an opinion yeh!?

Are you trying to say we should all agree with you? and your opinions?

Every person has the freedom to choose their own opinion and choice! Yes?
Old 02-07-2016, 12:38 AM   #80
jake_ball

Quote:
No, mate the real truth is that the Elite don't mind!

They created and own BOTH unions.............so in reality, they don't really care.

For example, who owns the mass media in the UK?

The Elite, or as you call them the ptb do.

And yet, wasn't it interesting that 70% of the MASS MEDIA supported 'Leave' and led the campaign against the EU??
Well we will have to agree to disagree on that then

Btw I just also wanna mention that the ptb want to break up the UK no matter what. Then they will break up each individual country that were in the UK.

Last edited by jake_ball; 02-07-2016 at 12:40 AM.