Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Old 26-06-2016, 10:23 PM   #1
holdorfold

Default Post Brexit: Increase or decrease in racism?

I voted leave and I'm mixed-race (not that it matters): half-english and half a bunch of other stuff from everywhere.

I am strongly against this influx of immigration in Europe but am in no way racist or anything.

I've heard lots of reports of increased racism after the brexit result, which is very sad as I was hoping the opposite would happen since everyone would be more chill since there is now the prospect of the immigration issue solved. But instead there's a bunch of people going around telling people to get out of their country, which is ridiculous.

What do you think will happen in the longterm, more or less racism post-brexit?
holdorfold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2016, 10:31 PM   #2
jake_ball

To me, this referendum was entirely based on whether or not we want our country to be a sovereign independent nation again - Nothing to do with immigration.

I think that the media will continue to spin it so that the sheeple believe that it's an immigration issue, and they hope to cause racial divisions.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2016, 10:37 PM   #3
magritte

Less eventually I would hope. I dont remember people being so atagonist towards foreign people before the financial crash and then the increase in migration.

I think the vote has given confidence to a small number of twats to think it acceptable to play out thier prejudices because they think everyone voted because they hate other races-when this is not the case. This then gets focused on by the media so reported more than usual.

Last edited by magritte; 26-06-2016 at 10:38 PM.
magritte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2016, 10:41 PM   #4
jupiter12

Quote:
Originally Posted by holdorfold View Post
I voted leave and I'm mixed-race (not that it matters): half-english and half a bunch of other stuff from everywhere.

I am strongly against this influx of immigration in Europe but am in no way racist or anything.

I've heard lots of reports of increased racism after the brexit result, which is very sad as I was hoping the opposite would happen since everyone would be more chill since there is now the prospect of the immigration issue solved. But instead there's a bunch of people going around telling people to get out of their country, which is ridiculous.

This whole thing is not about being racist. But the politicians seem intent to engineer a racist scenario.

I watched question time (re the referendum) with Diane Abbott who was the first to mention 'immigrants and people of colour' relating to the vote result and the reaction. Why would she say that!?? it was unnecessary and provocative, imo.

This is gradually being engineered into becoming a race/colour hate agenda which it is NOT. imo.

The majority of those migrating to the UK are not 'of colour' anyway, they are white! Her comments are very provocative. Bearing in mind her goal was supporting the remain campaign.

Last edited by jupiter12; 26-06-2016 at 11:10 PM.
jupiter12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2016, 10:48 PM   #5
hayed joe

Residents from all races voted Leave so this is stupid.
But plays into a media that was completely caught out by result, so is using this to anger thecRemainers.
hayed joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2016, 11:07 PM   #6
adralicus

Many Remain voters are spinning it that Brexiteers are racist. Maybe some are but that never even entered my mind when I voted out. They are bringing it down to the simplistic level and I bet non have done any real research as to why it's important to leave the EU. I saw a clip today where Andrew Neil showed some photos of some top EU commissioners to a remain biased politician and she had no idea what their names where or who they were. Shocking!!

Last edited by adralicus; 26-06-2016 at 11:08 PM.
adralicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2016, 10:47 AM   #7
Firewand

Quote:

Nationalism is on the rise, not racism. The two are not exclusive to each other, neither are they the same thing, although in some cases they might be.

I can tell you for certain that the vast majority of Nationalists don't hate black people or mixed race people. Even the hard-liners. There's always the odd few who do of course, but they generally get snubbed and told where to go by the new type of cleaner Nationalism that's on the rise.

What Nationalists do hate is ''Cultural Marxism'', so called ''Progressivism'', and those who advocate harmful and destructive policies and programs against Europeans. Political Correctness is also viewed as a form of Psychological warfare against Europeans, and is seen as a barrier and enemy to true progress in regaining control back of our Nations and continent. Which is under occupation of those who wish to destroy Europe.

Black people and mixed race people themselves are not viewed upon as the enemy. Although those who take advantage of the above to knowingly disenfranchise and deprive Europeans of their rights inside their homelands, by their own definition and by their own actions certainly are.

What Nationalists want is the right to self determination, and for Europe to remain European. There's nothing wrong with that, neither is it hateful whatsoever.

Last edited by Firewand; 27-06-2016 at 11:05 AM.
Firewand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2016, 10:54 AM   #8
alf hearted
Banned

I'm not imagining great odds, but I'm going to stick a tenner on "increasing," hoping that my bet will be the usual loser and the future will turn out to be like an onslaught of fluffy kittens and bouncy puppies, farting rainbows everywhere they went.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2016, 11:04 AM   #9
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers

Most West Indians will have voted Brexit. They have first hand experience of the racism in Europe against their colour. Most West Indians and Rastafarians live in Britain. Free movement in no way attracted them to cross the channel. Denmark and Belgium are extremely racist against West Indians and their culture, followed by Germany, Sweden and Norway and France.

Before Britain joined Europe, West Indians came to Britain because Britain was most hospitable. There was no and is no Nottinghill festival in other parts of Europe. Racism in Britain escalated AFTER British entry into EEC and continued to rise.

Look at how the music scene was killed off under Europe. In the 70's Bob Marley came to Britain, NOT Belgium. There is and never was any reggae in Belgium or Europe. No culturally influenced music came from Europe.

As Britain became more Europeanised, the music scene was killed off.

Last edited by polyhedron; 27-06-2016 at 11:06 AM.
polyhedron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2016, 12:16 PM   #10
baboshka1
Inactive

No but the msm is making out it is a racist country.

Last edited by baboshka1; 27-06-2016 at 01:12 PM. Reason: bucked typing aagain
baboshka1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2016, 03:34 PM   #11
phreaky

Quote:
In the long and short terms I don't think that there will be any change to racism. Well, let me rephrase that: I don't think there will be any more or less racists. It's just now the ones we have think more people agree with them. It'll settle down a bit when they see there isn't this mass "white power" uprising supporting them.
phreaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2016, 04:19 PM   #12
sparkplug

I had a long drive to work today and put 5 live on to see what spin they would put on the leave campaign winning.

It turns out (surprise surprise) that the race card has been played and that everyone who voted to leave are racists That's the reason the remain campaign failed

Now we just need our government to sign article 50 and we can leave. But i get a feeling they won't and they will leave things as they are.
sparkplug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2016, 08:32 PM   #13
holdorfold

Quote:
Originally Posted by De Gothia View Post
Nationalism is on the rise, not racism. The two are not exclusive to each other, neither are they the same thing, although in some cases they might be.

I can tell you for certain that the vast majority of Nationalists don't hate black people or mixed race people. Even the hard-liners. There's always the odd few who do of course, but they generally get snubbed and told where to go by the new type of cleaner Nationalism that's on the rise.

What Nationalists do hate is ''Cultural Marxism'', so called ''Progressivism'', and those who advocate harmful and destructive policies and programs against Europeans. Political Correctness is also viewed as a form of Psychological warfare against Europeans, and is seen as a barrier and enemy to true progress in regaining control back of our Nations and continent. Which is under occupation of those who wish to destroy Europe.

Black people and mixed race people themselves are not viewed upon as the enemy. Although those who take advantage of the above to knowingly disenfranchise and deprive Europeans of their rights inside their homelands, by their own definition and by their own actions certainly are.

What Nationalists want is the right to self determination, and for Europe to remain European. There's nothing wrong with that, neither is it hateful whatsoever.
I'm massively anti-cultural-marxism, I believe it's the primary and one of the most effective tools wielded by the NWO at the moment. And the regressive left is one of the most dangerous things today in our society and it's followers have become some of the most deluded, arrogant and insidious people alive.

But unfortunately we have extremely misguided individuals who post-brexit are going around doing things like leaving cards on the doorsteps of Polish people telling them to leave the country etc. I'm thinking these people are either direct agents of the government or normal people being influenced by occult forces to muddy the waters of the brexit movement.

I've been abroad in Canada for a year but am coming back to the UK in August so I can only know about what's going on by the news and social media at the moment.
holdorfold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2016, 08:50 PM   #14
strummer101
Banned

It would be naive to deny some people voted 'Leave' because they are xenophobic. I know some that did for that very reason!
strummer101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 12:56 AM   #15
bendoon

Racism is a normal and universal human attribute to ensure survival of the group. Groups who are racist, eg Chinese, Japanese, Koreans will survive and prosper and eventually take over the whole world. Groups who are not racist, eg white Europeans will disappear and become a distant memory that the Orientals will discuss as we do the Dodo.
The Beast from the sea with 7 heads, 10 horns and 10 crowns has been wounded to one of the heads, the 2 horned beast from the earth commanded us to worship the 7 headed beast but on 23rd June 2016 we said no.

Don't forget, everything is foretold you just need to have the eyes to see and the ears to hear.
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 01:09 AM   #16
surfer12

Thoughts on Brexit from Someone Who Spends Time in the “Forgotten Places”

http://libertyblitzkrieg.com/2016/06...es/#more-35359

Quote:
Michael Krieger
27th Jun, 2016

"If you hate racism, then you really really really should hate any economic and social system that creates and rewards massive inequality. Because when you get that. You get racism.

And that is the system we have built and now have. That is the system that most everyone screaming about the dumb racists is part of, usually supports, and wins from." - Chris Arnade
surfer12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 01:14 AM   #17
surfer12

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendoon View Post
Racism is a normal and universal human attribute to ensure survival of the group. Groups who are racist, eg Chinese, Japanese, Koreans will survive and prosper and eventually take over the whole world. Groups who are not racist, eg white Europeans will disappear and become a distant memory that the Orientals will discuss as we do the Dodo.
Erm... racism didn't work for Hitler... did he take over the whole world? Or did he end up mad and as lonely as hell in a bunker?

Old 03-07-2016, 01:19 AM   #18
surfer12

Network (1976) - "The World is a Business"

The Demiurge Speaks the ways of the NWO

Old 03-07-2016, 01:20 AM   #19
surfer12

Old 03-07-2016, 01:34 AM   #20
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by strummer101 View Post
It would be naive to deny some people voted 'Leave' because they are xenophobic. I know some that did for that very reason!
Oh I see , they said I am voting to leave because I am "Xenophobic" did I get this right ??
Always Do Your Best. Your best is going to change from moment to moment; it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick. Under any circumstance, simply do your best, and you will avoid self-judgment, self-abuse and regret.
Don Miguel Ruiz
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote