Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Old 02-07-2016, 01:36 PM   #1
eddieb

Default Getting out of the EU not so easy!

Seems we have a few headaches ahead!

https://www.thelawyer.com/issues/onl...rime-minister/
eddieb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 01:54 PM   #2
grannie27

Stop with the Doom and Gloom ,Cameron, Junker, May and even John McDonell ,have all said , the vote result stands .....

I don't give a shit what the sore losers say or do , its over , We Voted to Leave the EU .
Always Do Your Best. Your best is going to change from moment to moment; it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick. Under any circumstance, simply do your best, and you will avoid self-judgment, self-abuse and regret.
Don Miguel Ruiz
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 01:55 PM   #3
roastpotatoes
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieb View Post
Seems we have a few headaches ahead!

https://www.thelawyer.com/issues/onl...rime-minister/
The Nameless War. The book they said would never be written.
Author: CAPTAIN A.H.M. RAMSAY.
It's a small book, but it says so much!

I didn't read all the article I must confess, but I am sure Archibald Ramsay MP who was imprisoned for most of WW2 because he thought (in my view correctly) that International Jewish financiers and media wanted a war with Germany .... he would be pleased with this outcome.

I'm neither left or right wing ... I truly loathe Fascists and Communists .. in my opinion there is very little difference between either sects. Politics won't guide anyone in the right direction of the truth ... only lots of research, reading and patience.

Last edited by roastpotatoes; 02-07-2016 at 01:55 PM.
roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 02:00 PM   #4
andy1033

Of course

But out is out, like juncker said. The anglo americans do not like the eu chucked them out of the group. But out is out.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 02:02 PM   #5
markritter
Banned

Its not over until they sort out article 50. I would not be shocked if they just don't do it as they are not legally bound to. They could just say its not in the national interest to leave the EU because of the slim majority.

I would not be surprised if Cameron bins it , knowing full well that he wont face the backlash once he's gone.
markritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 02:28 PM   #6
ramirez

Cool

Errm 4% is not that close actually, especially when one considers the Jo Cox PSY op, Fricking pencils in polling stations(heck they even called the police on this lady who was simply handing out pens ) also we know postal votes are 'questionable'.
So good luck going against 17m people who said leave ! And of course we know if remain had won by 0.1% the result would stand !
A 'revote' would simply highlight how dangerous these Bolshevik vermin truly are and would have serious blowback if they tried that one.
We are out and we are staying out.

Remember, the Rothchilds started Sci Fi and ET over a hundred years ago, even funding authors, so beware the fake ET talk, the real stuff is ok though

Last edited by ramirez; 02-07-2016 at 02:33 PM.
ramirez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 03:01 PM   #7
velma

Post-Brexit, there has been several headlines openly stating that this is a 'new world order' and how it will affect us. It appears the NWO has gone mainstream and is no longer a 'conspiracy theory. ' The losers are demonstraing at Westminster today. The government has never conceded to bigger protests than this, so I would expect it to have no effect. Unless, it was instigated by them.

Last edited by velma; 02-07-2016 at 03:02 PM.
velma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 03:18 PM   #8
cosmic tramp

Do you think the entire referendum exercise may have been one false flag like Orson Wells 1938 radio Broadcast of War of the Worlds which supposed real Martian Invasion - one theory suggesting this was a Govt. OP to see how the world would react...a WHAT IF ? What if the whole Referendum was an EU/NWO WHAT IF ? With UK as Guinea Pig ? An NWO/EU Psy Op from start to finish...How would they vote ? How would they react at the result ? What would be the aftermath ? Monitor and collate all reactions across all socio demographic divides from traders to racism, internal Govt. (ha ! which in our case looks pretty much in chaos now as a direct result...maybe intended ?)

With this model in place for use on any/all other EU member states...

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 02-07-2016 at 03:19 PM.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 07:49 PM   #9
marcusejc

Cosmic tramp, that's an interesting idea, and totally possible.

I've also wondered whether the whole thing has been a diversion tactic to distract us from other things going on in the world. Or it might be a "divide and conquer" situation. Get us all hating each other, then swoop in and slap us all from behind unexpectedly.

But I wonder if it's actually more likely that there's no big plan. It's more likely that nobody really know what's going on or what's going to happen.
marcusejc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 08:47 PM   #10
markritter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcusejc View Post
Cosmic tramp, that's an interesting idea, and totally possible.

I've also wondered whether the whole thing has been a diversion tactic to distract us from other things going on in the world. Or it might be a "divide and conquer" situation. Get us all hating each other, then swoop in and slap us all from behind unexpectedly.

But I wonder if it's actually more likely that there's no big plan. It's more likely that nobody really know what's going on or what's going to happen.
Very possible. I don't think they can control everything no matter how much they would like to. They make a dictatorship and people fight and resist, they allow democracy and they have to allow votes. There is no fool proof way of controlling people because people can be unpredictable. All they can do is change their stance once a direction has been established then try and steer that.
markritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 04:52 AM   #11
eddieb

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
Stop with the Doom and Gloom ,Cameron, Junker, May and even John McDonell ,have all said , the vote result stands .....

I don't give a shit what the sore losers say or do , its over , We Voted to Leave the EU .
grannie, I have stated on several occasions re-Brexit that i am on the same page as you. However, I am a person who looks at life through clear lenses and when I come across a relevant piece of info that I think is worth posting I post it. The above piece isn't Doom and Gloom it is the truth written by a QC...

Richard Gordon is widely recognised as one of the leading silks in Administrative and Public Law, Constitutional Law, EU Law and Human Rights/Civil Liberties. Increasingly, his work encompasses public law issues arising in competition, commercial regulatory and energy cases. He acts in international jurisdictions at the highest level as well as in the UK.

I have said all along that I believe TPTB will not let us out and as each day passes with the Mandarins who actually tell our pollies what to do coniving to keep us in I am more convinced that we will not be allowed to leave. However, I sincerely hope that we do get out and as Nigel says maybe this thing that is the EU will break up completely.
Having said that, if we are successful I cannot see the UK returning to anything like it was when I was young. Why, because the UK population isn't what it was 70 years ago when I was born. The modern UK person is weak and spoilt, but then again that is as what was meant to happen!
eddieb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 06:29 AM   #12
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by velma View Post
Post-Brexit, there has been several headlines openly stating that this is a 'new world order' and how it will affect us. It appears the NWO has gone mainstream and is no longer a 'conspiracy theory. ' The losers are demonstraing at Westminster today. The government has never conceded to bigger protests than this, so I would expect it to have no effect. Unless, it was instigated by them.
Dont they drone on. "we're all one under the EU"!

I have to admit, who the hell organizes such events? Most people couldn't organize a piss up in a brewery.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 11:24 PM   #13
blue_esper

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjFzUVCQ1vM

He's called Junker for a reason.

FREE PALESTINE AND YOU FREE THE WORLD

If You're Not A Decent People, You're A Poople.
BOYCOTT ISRAEL.
Their goods.
Their country.
Their people.
Isolate them totally until they behave like human beings.
blue_esper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 11:38 PM   #14
blue_esper

She's All Right Jack!

June Fucking Sarpong.

We're out. Tough shit.
Get over it.

Time for a general election

BOYCOTT ISRAEL.
Their goods.
Their country.
Their people.

Last edited by blue_esper; 03-07-2016 at 11:47 PM.
Old 03-07-2016, 11:51 PM   #15
fairyprincess

We never really been in lock step without continental neighbours. Too much bulldog spirit.....

We've keep the pound, and some of our borders.

Were out of Europe. Yet, forever is a long time. Who's to say that in 40 years from now, we'll be "encouraged" to re-join. Heck, it could happen in five years

We would have to sign up to a hell of a lot more Europe if we reapplied. Stuff we would sign up for if he was remained. The pound would have to go for starters.

Maybe, that's the plan. Give us our freedom, make life as hard as possible, make us beg to rejoin, get us to sign up for more Europe than we have now...
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 12:00 AM   #16
blue_esper

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
We never really been in lock step without continental neighbours. Too much bulldog spirit.....

We've keep the pound, and some of our borders.

Were out of Europe. Yet, forever is a long time. Who's to say that in 40 years from now, we'll be "encouraged" to re-join. Heck, it could happen in five years

We would have to sign up to a hell of a lot more Europe if we reapplied. Stuff we would sign up for if he was remained. The pound would have to go for starters.

Maybe, that's the plan. Give us our freedom, make life as hard as possible, make us beg to rejoin, get us to sign up for more Europe than we have now...
Hey fairy!

How shit does it have to get for the working class babe.
Enough is a fukkin-nuff.
If they wont take us to their level.
Hey! If they come down to ours, hey, fuck'em.
That's what they've being saying to us for decades.

Edit
wrong vid, but I was enjoying too much before I noticed.

BOYCOTT ISRAEL.
Their goods.
Their country.
Their people.

Last edited by blue_esper; 04-07-2016 at 12:16 AM.
Old 04-07-2016, 11:37 AM   #17
baboshka1
Inactive

Default What's that coming over the hill? The Tories" - Jonathan Pie

What's that coming over the hill? The Tories" - Jonathan Pie

baboshka1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 01:03 AM   #18
cpgagie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
I have to admit, who the hell organizes such events? Most people couldn't organize a piss up in a brewery.
I don't know either, but from the very few pictures I've seen of them , it would be correct to assume that they don't get through much shaving foam.

Don't get me wrong, I've nothing against facial hair, but I've never seen so much of it in single photos as I've seen regarding these remain cling ons.

Last edited by cpgagie; 05-07-2016 at 01:06 AM.
cpgagie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 12:52 AM   #19
blue_esper

Quote:
Originally Posted by baboshka1 View Post
What's that coming over the hill? The Tories" - Jonathan Pie

Great minds babe

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...post1062754387

BOYCOTT ISRAEL.
Their goods.
Their country.
Their people.

Last edited by blue_esper; 06-07-2016 at 12:54 AM.
Old 06-07-2016, 01:00 AM   #20
blue_esper

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
Dont they drone on. "we're all one under the EU"!

http://www.thepoke.co.uk/2016/02/09/...erys-response/

I doesn't get any better man.

BOYCOTT ISRAEL.
Their goods.
Their country.
Their people.

Last edited by blue_esper; 06-07-2016 at 01:03 AM.