Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

View Poll Results: Do you believe the claims?
Yes 75 52.45%
No 44 30.77%
I don't follow these kinds of stories 5 3.50%
Undecided 19 13.29%
Voters: 143. You may not vote on this poll

Old 29-02-2016, 08:23 AM   #20541
midicon

Article pretty much sums it up.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...anic-cult.html

Last edited by midicon; 29-02-2016 at 08:23 AM.
midicon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-02-2016, 12:46 PM   #20542
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by midicon View Post
Some think this is a responsible view but if they knew the devastating impact of ritual abuse on real people they would understand differently. I have worried all along that this case, whether true or not would be used to promote the idea that ritual abuse is a hoax. It's quite possible the whole thing was set up to do just that.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-02-2016, 01:14 PM   #20543
midicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
Some think this is a responsible view but if they knew the devastating impact of ritual abuse on real people they would understand differently. I have worried all along that this case, whether true or not would be used to promote the idea that ritual abuse is a hoax. It's quite possible the whole thing was set up to do just that.
It is a responsible view regardless of any other devastating impacts. Have you considered the impact it has had on the local community and the children's father. It is easy to be glib and brush aside the devastation that the internet trolls and witch finders have caused to them.
This case of course could be used for different agendas but it should not be forgotten that two children have been abused by a neglectful and vindictive woman who allowed and encouraged a nasty piece of work to hurt them. They should both be doing jail time.
midicon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-02-2016, 01:20 PM   #20544
supertzar

Quote:
It is a responsible view regardless of any other devastating impacts. Have you considered the impact it has had on the local community and the children's father. It is easy to be glib and brush aside the devastation that the internet trolls and witch finders have caused to them.
This case of course could be used for different agendas but it should not be forgotten that two children have been abused by a neglectful and vindictive woman who allowed and encouraged a nasty piece of work to hurt them. They should both be doing jail time.
I think you should respond to my point if you are quoting me. I don't think you did here. The reality is ritual abuse does occur so no it is not responsible. It could be destructive in the extreme for a survivor to read that article. They have self-injury programming that can be triggered by something like that.

Last edited by supertzar; 29-02-2016 at 01:22 PM.
Old 29-02-2016, 01:28 PM   #20545
supertzar

I'm speaking of the general stance that ritual abuse does not exist espoused in the article, not the comments on the Hampstead case although those could have the same effect.

Last edited by supertzar; 29-02-2016 at 01:28 PM.
Old 29-02-2016, 03:48 PM   #20546
northern star

Amazed those kids werent at the Oscars, their acting was so good!

The journalist fails to mention that a basic investigation into the children's claims regarding teachers and locations was never carried out. Also that during the interview where they supposedly recanted their claims, the interviewer was pushing them for dirt on the mother and Abraham which failed to materialise. Total ignorance and scaremongering about the difference between hemp as a herbal remedy/nutrient and cannabis, also.

Very irresponsible and slanted 'journalism' and as said above, likely to establish the idea that such claims are hoaxes, along with the media running Top of the Pops stories featuring teenagers and DJs, a different matter altogether.

All most people wanted was the truth about Hampstead, not "excitement" as claimed, so horrific was the story. Still feels like its left hanging, unresolved.

Last edited by northern star; 29-02-2016 at 03:49 PM.
northern star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-02-2016, 07:04 PM   #20547
pinochio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by northern star View Post
Amazed those kids werent at the Oscars, their acting was so good!

The journalist fails to mention that a basic investigation into the children's claims regarding teachers and locations was never carried out. Also that during the interview where they supposedly recanted their claims, the interviewer was pushing them for dirt on the mother and Abraham which failed to materialise. Total ignorance and scaremongering about the difference between hemp as a herbal remedy/nutrient and cannabis, also.

Very irresponsible and slanted 'journalism' and as said above, likely to establish the idea that such claims are hoaxes, along with the media running Top of the Pops stories featuring teenagers and DJs, a different matter altogether.

All most people wanted was the truth about Hampstead, not "excitement" as claimed, so horrific was the story. Still feels like its left hanging, unresolved.

I would say it is almost impossible for the two kids to have made all that up with such detail and repeated it consistently. Its a pity that AC was such an eccentric character.It would appear to normal folks that the whole episode was one surreal horror soap.Christie putting wired youtube videos etc .Any news about the current state of affairs?
pinochio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-02-2016, 07:08 PM   #20548
davebeard

I saw this on youtube a long time ago cvouldnt believe it, they seem so matter of fact about it all, and theyre not the only kids that have been recorded speaking like this.

why didnt the police just check headmistress katy forsdyke's tatooed privates?
that would be proof enough... dont know what to make of this...

Last edited by davebeard; 29-02-2016 at 07:09 PM.
davebeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-02-2016, 07:46 PM   #20549
northern star

Quote:
Originally Posted by davebeard View Post
I saw this on youtube a long time ago cvouldnt believe it, they seem so matter of fact about it all, and theyre not the only kids that have been recorded speaking like this.

why didnt the police just check headmistress katy forsdyke's tatooed privates?
that would be proof enough... dont know what to make of this...
Checking out the teachers would have solved the case immediately. I think that's why it all garnered so much suspicion and speculation, because these straightforward and standard checks weren't carried out.

Pinocchio - haven't heard a peep about this case since Belinda left the country, the children disappeared (to California with their father?) and Ella and Abe went into hiding.
Old 29-02-2016, 09:25 PM   #20550
microbehead1

I refer you to post #20540 as the latest interview that I've heard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinochio View Post
.Any news about the current state of affairs?
Old 29-02-2016, 11:37 PM   #20551
illuminumnuts

Thumbs up Good spot.

Quote:
Article pretty much sums it up.
Indeed, I couldn't have given a better example of pathetic and shoddy journalism by 'The Sun' myself.
Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!
illuminumnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 09:36 PM   #20552
metaspiral

The sun says ritual abuse doesn't exist, thank god for that, case closed. What out for dangerous immigrants holding exploding e cigarette with dodgy batteries in too! Sleep tight!
metaspiral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 09:43 PM   #20553
ponpon

Quote:
Checking out the teachers would have solved the case immediately. I think that's why it all garnered so much suspicion and speculation, because these straightforward and standard checks weren't carried out.

Pinocchio - haven't heard a peep about this case since Belinda left the country, the children disappeared (to California with their father?) and Ella and Abe went into hiding.
They've done at least one interview. Check YouTube. Also check out Angela Power-Disney's channel (it's under her name), for her recent video uploads. E&A also have a Hampsteadcoverup blog that they update.

vvI'm not 'a Truther', I'm an individual.vv
ponpon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 12:20 PM   #20554
ponpon

New interview - well 'panel' - which includes Ella & Abraham, I'm just about 10 mins into it so far, starts with E&A summarising 'the Hampstead case':

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEWKK-ZPjaU

Old 08-03-2016, 11:20 PM   #20555
microbehead1

Thanks for the update and link ponpon. To any members who are going to watch the video, it is six people in the form of a panel. Each person first introduces themselves briefly. Ella and Abraham are two individuals of the panel.
After the introductions each person gets to say a piece for themselves one by one. The video is ( I think) nearly five hours long and seems very interesting up to now. Ella and Abraham are second up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponpon View Post
New interview - well 'panel' - which includes Ella & Abraham, I'm just about 10 mins into it so far, starts with E&A summarising 'the Hampstead case':

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEWKK-ZPjaU

Last edited by microbehead1; 08-03-2016 at 11:53 PM.
microbehead1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 12:58 PM   #20556
ponpon

Quote:
Originally Posted by microbehead1 View Post
Thanks for the update and link ponpon. To any members who are going to watch the video, it is six people in the form of a panel. Each person first introduces themselves briefly. Ella and Abraham are two individuals of the panel.
After the introductions each person gets to say a piece for themselves one by one. The video is ( I think) nearly five hours long and seems very interesting up to now. Ella and Abraham are second up.
Have watched about 3 hours now. A LOT in there, very interesting. Have to say, I don't get any bad or fake vibes from A&E. Once they start to talk about 'intergalactic bartering', I become somewhat incredulous but hey, might be true!

Old 11-03-2016, 09:00 AM   #20557
roastpotatoes
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
Yes, maybe.

There are comparisons between the alleged ritual abuse in Hampstead and that of a case in 1991 in Epping Forest. The case went to trial. Two sisters claimed ritual abuse, but later said they lied.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/1...Epping_Forest/

They was much lauding in the press again, saying all these stories about ritual abuse are myth.

Epping Forest is owned by the CORPORATION OF THE CITY OF LONDON, you know the cabal.

Here are two different accounts of the murders of children in Epping Forest.

"The bodies of two children are discovered by a man walking his dog in the woods. On the evening of 17 June 1970 the police cordon off the shallow graves in Epping Forest, Essex"

http://www.crimeandinvestigation.co....es-in-the-wood

In 1969, the dismembered body of a two year old was found in Epping Forest.

http://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-cri...-20175824.html

Last edited by roastpotatoes; 11-03-2016 at 09:03 AM.
roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2016, 06:33 PM   #20558
northern star

This is long but well worth a listen. A really good and balanced collection of people and the thing builds to a startling finale of positivity and feel good solutions (love the term "Solutionaries"). Gives a great overview of what and who is in control of this earth and their key form of control being the suppression of the human pineal gland. It is how they keep us in a state of fear for them to feed on and by developing the pineal gland and elevating through meditation and prayer puts us out of their limited realm.

Really recommend this as a deeply thoughtful listen that doesn't just outline the problems but ends on some brilliant solutions from all the speakers. Thanks for posting the link!
Old 12-03-2016, 12:29 AM   #20559
ponpon

Quote:
This is long but well worth a listen. A really good and balanced collection of people and the thing builds to a startling finale of positivity and feel good solutions (love the term "Solutionaries"). Gives a great overview of what and who is in control of this earth and their key form of control being the suppression of the human pineal gland. It is how they keep us in a state of fear for them to feed on and by developing the pineal gland and elevating through meditation and prayer puts us out of their limited realm.

Really recommend this as a deeply thoughtful listen that doesn't just outline the problems but ends on some brilliant solutions from all the speakers. Thanks for posting the link!
Yes it is, northern. I listened to it in 4 or 5 instalments - and watched of course.
I learned today that Warren Jeffs - one of the Mormon FLDS cult's 'Prophets' was also a prolific sodomiser of very young children.
The more I see/learn/think, the more everything ties in together - a picture is emerging.
What's alleged to have happened in Hampstead is apparently really not that strange ie. it's not uncommon.
And if you look around at all the fake wars, the resulting mass suffering and death, the mass brainwashing of the World's population into believing it's fine to torture and kill billions of animals - creatures with feelings and personalities and that want to live, just like us - to be EATEN by humans, well, the idea that something is harvesting/feeding from it all, it isn't that hard to believe.

Last edited by ponpon; 12-03-2016 at 12:35 AM. Reason: add
Old 12-03-2016, 05:15 PM   #20560
northern star

Agree ponpon.
It gives great detail and also an overview of the bigger picture and how everything is connected. And as you say, as was mentioned in the piece, when you consider the Mayans and the Canaanites being huge death/child sacrifice cults that still exist in diffetent forms today, the Hampstead story is quite small in comparison.

Last edited by northern star; 12-03-2016 at 05:19 PM.
northern star is offline   Reply With Quote