Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-07-2016, 11:09 PM   #41
jake_ball
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 10,021
Likes: 3,174 (1,628 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishbrexit View Post
You're clearly lost............sadly like lots of Brexiters I met in England over the past few weeks.

They rightly rant about the Elite and their evil EU creation.....but then they believes that the UK is a free, Elite- free country!!!

Tell them to read a few david Icke books to get at the real truth........ and to discover the real truth that the UK was created and designed by the very same scum Elite........they look on you with ignorance and even anger. And in some cases, potential violence.

It is sad to say .......but most people who voted Brexit are, it seems as ignorant as most of the mass public.

This poster is a good example.

A firm supporter of the Uk ............and yet can't tell us why?
The ptb need to break up the UK.
Divide and Conquer.
Simple as that.
__________________
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2016, 11:12 PM   #42
Irishbrexit
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 76
Likes: 23 (21 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
The ptb need to break up the UK.
Divide and Conquer.
Simple as that.
Again........why would the Elite want to break up and destroy it's own creation??
Irishbrexit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2016, 11:13 PM   #43
jupiter12
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: UK South Coast
Posts: 7,228
Likes: 4,270 (2,416 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishbrexit View Post
Jesus Christ, mate look at my user name!!

Now.....how do you think I would have voted.

My point is what is the point of destroying the Elite's EU creation........if you then stop and fully support and do nothing about trying to get rid of it's other evil creation ........ the Uk union, created and owned by one of it's main reptilian Royal families


Angry angry!

Really helps does it? WE ALL GET ANGRY! But on David Ickes forum where most people see the bigger picture! People have different opinions and insights ,, It's called freedom of choice!.

Most people here are not your enemy, ,, imo

I can see an angry person ,, we've all been there!
__________________
"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." - Albert Einstein
Likes: (1)
jupiter12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2016, 11:15 PM   #44
jake_ball
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 10,021
Likes: 3,174 (1,628 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishbrexit View Post
Again........why would the Elite want to break up and destroy it's own creation??
Because the UK has now completely served out it's usefulness as far as the ptb are concerned.

It's debabtable though who the ptb actually are.
__________________
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2016, 11:17 PM   #45
jake_ball
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 10,021
Likes: 3,174 (1,628 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter12 View Post


Angry angry!

Really helps does it? WE ALL GET ANGRY! But on David Ickes forum where most people see the bigger picture! People have different opinions and insights ,, It's called freedom of choice!.

Most people here are not your enemy, ,, imo

I can see an angry person ,, we've all been there!
That's right. I remember when I was new to all this stuff when I joined the forum in 2007.
__________________
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
Likes: (1)
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2016, 11:22 PM   #46
Irishbrexit
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 76
Likes: 23 (21 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter12 View Post


Angry angry!

Really helps does it? WE ALL GET ANGRY! But on David Ickes forum where most people see the bigger picture! People have different opinions and insights ,, It's called freedom of choice!.

Most people here are not your enemy, ,, imo

I can see an angry person ,, we've all been there!
I see the ability of people on this forum to debate is extremely limited.

All this idiot can do is resort to personal abuse.

You say ..... we are on the DI forum.......well, mate it might come as a surprise to you that it was thanks to Icke's work, i.e the Biggest Secret that I discovered how the Elite created this UK union under the ownership of one of it's reptile Queens.

Also being Irish, hundreds of thousands of us were murdered and killed by the Elite in their quest to form this reptilian UK union.

As for different opinions, Icke seems very definite in his opinion about this issue. If you don't agree maybe you should take it up with him?

Last question: does anybody at all on this forum bother to debate and discuss?? or is it all just personal abuse............or ' we don't have any view in case it might upset somebody?
Irishbrexit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2016, 11:24 PM   #47
whatsinaname
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,294
Likes: 993 (496 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishbrexit View Post
Jesus Christ, mate look at my user name!!

Now.....how do you think I would have voted.

My point is what is the point of destroying the Elite's EU creation........if you then stop and fully support and do nothing about trying to get rid of it's other evil creation ........ the Uk union, created and owned by one of it's main reptilian Royal families
How exactly does one go about trying to get rid of the U.K Union and its royal family?

Petition for a referendum?
whatsinaname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2016, 11:24 PM   #48
jupiter12
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: UK South Coast
Posts: 7,228
Likes: 4,270 (2,416 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishbrexit View Post
Jesus Christ, mate look at my user name!!

Now.....how do you think I would have voted.

My point is what is the point of destroying the Elite's EU creation........if you then stop and fully support and do nothing about trying to get rid of it's other evil creation ........ the Uk union, created and owned by one of it's main reptilian Royal families
Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
That's right. I remember when I was new to all this stuff when I joined the forum in 2007.
I agree with David in that tptb seek a perpetual low vibe world ,, ie anger, hate, divide and rule, stress, financial hardship etc,,,

It's a normal reaction to get angry imo (this is how they exploit human energy). But people can do so much more than get angry and play their game of control.
__________________
"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." - Albert Einstein
Likes: (2)
jupiter12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2016, 11:27 PM   #49
bertieboggins
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lundun
Posts: 510
Likes: 44 (29 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishbrexit View Post
I see the ability of people on this forum to debate is extremely limited.

All this idiot can do is resort to personal abuse.

You say ..... we are on the DI forum.......well, mate it might come as a surprise to you that it was thanks to Icke's work, i.e the Biggest Secret that I discovered how the Elite created this UK union under the ownership of one of it's reptile Queens.

Also being Irish, hundreds of thousands of us were murdered and killed by the Elite in their quest to form this reptilian UK union.

As for different opinions, Icke seems very definite in his opinion about this issue. If you don't agree maybe you should take it up with him?

Last question: does anybody at all on this forum bother to debate and discuss?? or is it all just personal abuse............or ' we don't have any view in case it might upset somebody?
I believe I have not abused or insulted you in any way.

I suspect we may have some common ground, but also some differences of opinion. I'm interested to understand your point of view.

I'd still like to know which way you (would have) voted in the referendum, and why.

I'd also like to understand better why you appear to think that a vote to Leave is the same as a vote for the Windsor Reptiles.
bertieboggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2016, 11:30 PM   #50
Irishbrexit
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 76
Likes: 23 (21 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
Because the UK has now completely served out it's usefulness as far as the ptb are concerned.

It's debabtable though who the ptb actually are.
Well, after spending a few weeks in England, I think I can give you a few hints.

Whom do your MPS, judges, policemen, lawyers, Bishops etc swear their allegiance to ?

In my country and in most Republics, it is to the PEOPLE.


In your 'union' it is to...........
Irishbrexit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2016, 11:33 PM   #51
jake_ball
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 10,021
Likes: 3,174 (1,628 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishbrexit View Post
Well, after spending a few weeks in England, I think I can give you a few hints.

Whom do your MPS, judges, policemen, lawyers, Bishops etc swear their allegiance to ?

In my country and in most Republics, it is to the PEOPLE.


In your 'union' it is to...........
But right now, it's the time to leave the EU.
The UK, for now at least, is best staying UNITED.
__________________
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2016, 11:33 PM   #52
jupiter12
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: UK South Coast
Posts: 7,228
Likes: 4,270 (2,416 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishbrexit View Post
I see the ability of people on this forum to debate is extremely limited.

All this idiot can do is resort to personal abuse.

You say ..... we are on the DI forum.......well, mate it might come as a surprise to you that it was thanks to Icke's work, i.e the Biggest Secret that I discovered how the Elite created this UK union under the ownership of one of it's reptile Queens.

Also being Irish, hundreds of thousands of us were murdered and killed by the Elite in their quest to form this reptilian UK union.

As for different opinions, Icke seems very definite in his opinion about this issue. If you don't agree maybe you should take it up with him?

Last question: does anybody at all on this forum bother to debate and discuss?? or is it all just personal abuse............or ' we don't have any view in case it might upset somebody?
A forum is about discussion. Not about forcing ones opinions onto others who have their own minds, views and opinions,

Hence, that's why threads sometimes break down due to insults.
imo.
__________________
"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." - Albert Einstein

Last edited by jupiter12; 01-07-2016 at 11:43 PM.
Likes: (2)
jupiter12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2016, 11:35 PM   #53
bertieboggins
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lundun
Posts: 510
Likes: 44 (29 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishbrexit View Post
Well, after spending a few weeks in England, I think I can give you a few hints.

Whom do your MPS, judges, policemen, lawyers, Bishops etc swear their allegiance to ?

In my country and in most Republics, it is to the PEOPLE.


In your 'union' it is to...........
We know who that person is, and where they live. Can you say the same about the EU?

(Just in case you are in any doubt, I am not a fan of that family).

Last edited by bertieboggins; 01-07-2016 at 11:39 PM.
bertieboggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2016, 11:36 PM   #54
kappy0405
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Chicagoland, Illinois
Posts: 8,256
Likes: 646 (387 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
Which result (Scottish Referendum, or EU Referendum) ? Anyway, no matter what result they dont like, THAT'S DEMOCRACY! Are you telling me that they dont like democracy ?
It's also democratic for them to vote on the issue now that the circumstances have dramatically changed. They have never voted on whether to not to stay in a UK that is not in the EU.

You mentioned "little dictators", but if anything it's dictatorial to deny them that right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
Right now ? yes.
In what way?
__________________
The "truth movement" is a psy-op to stage the Apocalypse:
Manufactured Problem: the Liberal/Islamic "Anti-Christ" NWO - Multiculturalism & Internationalism
Fake Solution: the Theocratic "Christian Patriot" NWO - Nationalism & Imperialism

=Thesis & Anti-Thesis: Don't pick a side!! Don't fall for it!!

Last edited by kappy0405; 01-07-2016 at 11:37 PM.
kappy0405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2016, 11:39 PM   #55
Irishbrexit
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 76
Likes: 23 (21 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bertieboggins View Post
I believe I have not abused or insulted you in any way.

I suspect we may have some common ground, but also some differences of opinion. I'm interested to understand your point of view.

I'd still like to know which way you (would have) voted in the referendum, and why.

.
Mate, I was not been rude to you .....but Jesus Christ, mate look at my user name!!

So, why would you even have to ask me which way would I have voted if I could have voted???

What do you think?

Your other question:

"I'd also like to understand better why you appear to think that a vote to Leave is the same as a vote for the Windsor Reptiles"

I DON'T, mate.

I was simply responding to a specific poster on here who seems to see no conflict between wanting to destroy one Elite creation ( the EU) while at the same time being a full supporter of the Elite's UK creation under the ownership of one of their main bloodline families.

it don't make sense to me.

But it is a belief that I found that most Brexiters in the UK hold. Have you found that?
Irishbrexit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2016, 11:40 PM   #56
jake_ball
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 10,021
Likes: 3,174 (1,628 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kappy0405 View Post
It's also democratic for them to vote on the issue now that the circumstances have dramatically changed. They have never voted on whether to not to stay in a UK that is not in the EU.

You mentioned "little dictators", but if anything it's dictatorial to deny them that right.



In what way?

Would you be saying what you are saying if the vote was the other way around ? Anyway, how many referendums do you want ? - One every fortnight until you get the result that you want ?

Look, the Irish (Republic) voted against the EU and the EU didnt like that result, so they forced them to have another referendum less than a year later. It seems that you might be in favour of that type of non-democracy ?
__________________
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2016, 11:45 PM   #57
bertieboggins
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lundun
Posts: 510
Likes: 44 (29 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishbrexit View Post
Mate, I was not been rude to you .....but Jesus Christ, mate look at my user name!!

So, why would you even have to ask me which way would I have voted if I could have voted???

What do you think?

Your other question:

"I'd also like to understand better why you appear to think that a vote to Leave is the same as a vote for the Windsor Reptiles"

I DON'T, mate.

I was simply responding to a specific poster on here who seems to see no conflict between wanting to destroy one Elite creation ( the EU) while at the same time being a full supporter of the Elite's UK creation under the ownership of one of their main bloodline families.

it don't make sense to me.

But it is a belief that I found that most Brexiters in the UK hold. Have you found that?
I really haven't. Most people I encounter are Brexiters, and the vast majority of them voted that way because they didn't see any reason to choose a more permanent and even less representative form of dictatorship over the existing one.
Likes: (2)
bertieboggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2016, 11:45 PM   #58
Irishbrexit
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 76
Likes: 23 (21 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter12 View Post
A forum is about discussion. Not about forcing ones opinions onto others who have their own minds, views and opinions,

Hence, that's why threads sometimes break down due to insultsing language.
imo.
Don't talk nonsense.

I simply give my opinions in my posts.

How is that 'forcing my opinion on you'??

Will I just post blank posts?

Is Icke forcing his opinion on you when he writes about this in his books or headlines section?

The truth is you clearly don't like this truth......so you're trying to have this point-of-view censored.

is that your game?

or like most 'Brexiters' are u upset because I have offended your beloved Queen and the repulsive Union she owns and leads?
Irishbrexit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2016, 11:52 PM   #59
Irishbrexit
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 76
Likes: 23 (21 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bertieboggins View Post
We know who that person is, and where they live. Can you say the same about the EU?

.
of course not, mate.

MY username here is IRISHBREXIT. Don't you think I feel the same as you about the fascist Elite created EU. And the great work you Brits did last week despite the WORLD-WIDE inspired project Fear that they subjected you guys too over the past month.
Irishbrexit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2016, 11:56 PM   #60
Irishbrexit
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 76
Likes: 23 (21 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
Would you be saying what you are saying if the vote was the other way around ? Anyway, how many referendums do you want ? - One every fortnight until you get the result that you want ?

?
Why not give them a referendum without a London inspired PROJECT FEAR???

Surely you haven't forgotten the lies and bullshit that was inflicted on them for months and months.

As a Brexiter how can you defend such a project of fear and lies?
Irishbrexit is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:10 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.