Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Old 28-08-2009, 06:59 AM   #141
miracles
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael christopher View Post
Bruce Lee was a Buddhist, he would probably not be a big miracles fan.
No one is.
miracles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2009, 09:11 PM   #142
michael christopher

Quote:
Originally Posted by miracles View Post
No one is.
Yeah, most people aren't big on being condemned and damned to hell.

grace society
"Scrier" (my first novel)
michael christopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2009, 10:00 PM   #143
fff_666

Quote:
Originally Posted by miracles View Post
No one is.
in all honesty, its a forum, you speak your mind, I speak mine, you stand by your views and I stand by mine as well, I don't know you, and even if
I did I wouldn't hate you. sure you're preachy and such but I admire a person who stands by their convictions. you can't fault a guy for trying and I don't.

I think alot of people get easily offended by the " condemnation" and "hell fire" but I mean honestly, and I say this as a person who doesn't believe in the christian dogma, if we all lived lives like Jesus did (assuming he existed for a minute here) and all turned the other cheek and sought only to help others, gave up on selfishness and materialism and focused on bettering each other, i think the world would be a much better place. I mean think about it for a second, if somone hurt you, but you hurt them back, then where does it end? " an eye for an eye leaves us all blind" and I think it's true, by our very nature we make mistakes, and when a child makes a mistake we dont hold it against him, we attempt at showing him where he ( or she ) went wrong and hopefully learns from it. but as adults, if someone cuts us off in traffic we get furious, or if your neighbour hurts you, you plot ways to get back at him. it solves nothing. arrogance and being overly prideful wont advance the human race. humility and patience, ahh now those are virtues to live on.
be the change you wish to see in others.
Old 16-10-2013, 01:03 PM   #144
holyspirit

Arrow God, Country , Family

Quote:
Originally Posted by fff_666 View Post
in all honesty, its a forum, you speak your mind, I speak mine, you stand by your views and I stand by mine as well, I don't know you, and even if
I did I wouldn't hate you. sure you're preachy and such but I admire a person who stands by their convictions. you can't fault a guy for trying and I don't.

I think alot of people get easily offended by the " condemnation" and "hell fire" but I mean honestly, and I say this as a person who doesn't believe in the christian dogma, if we all lived lives like Jesus did (assuming he existed for a minute here) and all turned the other cheek and sought only to help others, gave up on selfishness and materialism and focused on bettering each other, i think the world would be a much better place. I mean think about it for a second, if somone hurt you, but you hurt them back, then where does it end? " an eye for an eye leaves us all blind" and I think it's true, by our very nature we make mistakes, and when a child makes a mistake we dont hold it against him, we attempt at showing him where he ( or she ) went wrong and hopefully learns from it. but as adults, if someone cuts us off in traffic we get furious, or if your neighbour hurts you, you plot ways to get back at him. it solves nothing. arrogance and being overly prideful wont advance the human race. humility and patience, ahh now those are virtues to live on.
be the change you wish to see in others.
The code of Law must always be defended that being the 1st and 2nd Covenants. That way you have order and your dreams which you speak of above are fullfilled!
holyspirit is offline   Reply With Quote