Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 24-06-2016, 07:22 PM   #1
nwonow

Default Project Fear Part 2

There is no democracy. The people have spoken and their voice has been heard.

There is no chance on this earth that the politicians will act on the will of the people.

There is no democracy. The vote is a symbol, and accidental one that Call Me Dave never wanted. He thought he would be in coalition or opposition and either the Lib Dems or Labour would have blocked it.

First Move: PM resigns saying that he will not invoke article 50 in order to leave the EU - and would leave it to the next PM. This despite the Project Fear Part 1 claims that the day after the election UK would apply to leave.
This is the first major lie to be shown to be false.

Second Move: PM says only the next PM can invoke. You could hold a general election in 5 weeks time and the new PM could carry out the wishes of the people. It won't happen.

Third Move: Tory party leadership election. Going to take 5 months. No article 50.

Fourth Move: New Tory leader will call an election to seek a mandate to govern. No article 50.

Fifth Move: It's christmas, UKIP have take essex and kent, oldham and bradford and asses of the midlands. A Labour-LibDem-Tory coallition will be elected to re-negotiate with Europe. No article 50

Sixth Move: The new deal will be put to the electorate. You will be forced to vote again.

Since Move 1, Carney will have put up rates by .5% costing homeowners. Osborne will have removed the triple lock on pensions and cut the pension forcing the old to think again about leaving. There will be cuts to services and benefits with the lie that these cuts are caused by the market isolating UK following the referendum. Spain (if Rajoy is still in charge) and France (whoever is in charge) will say they are imposing visa requirements. There will be a serious terrorist attack and MI5 will say that this could have been prevented if Belgium and France had been more willing to share information, but they don't trust us anymore.

There will be another vote.
You will NOT leave.

Project Fear 2. It is coming.

With apologies to Billy Mckz
Quote:
I'll have a shower
And then phone my brother up
Within the hour
I'll smash another cup

Please don't start saying that
Or I'll start believing you
If I start believing you
I'll know that this PROJECT FEAR two

And what if this party fears two?
The alcohol loves you while turning you blue
View it from here
From closer to near, awake me

Don't turn around
I won't have to look at you
And what's not found
Is all that I see in you

My manners are failing me
I'm left feeling ugly
And you say it's wonderful
To live with I never will

So what if this PROJECT FEAR two?
The alcohol loves you while turning you blue
View it from here
From closer to near, awake me

Last edited by nwonow; 24-06-2016 at 11:41 PM. Reason: swapping chapter for article - see later posts
nwonow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2016, 07:54 PM   #2
onenarrowdoor
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwonow View Post
There is no democracy. The people have spoken and their voice has been heard.

There is no chance on this earth that the politicians will act on the will of the people.

There is no democracy. The vote is a symbol, and accidental one that Call Me Dave never wanted. He thought he would be in coalition or opposition and either the Lib Dems or Labour would have blocked it.

First Move: PM resigns saying that he will not invoke chapter 50 in order to leave the EU - and would leave it to the next PM. This despite the Project Fear Part 1 claims that the day after the election UK would apply to leave.
This is the first major lie to be shown to be false.

Second Move: PM says only the next PM can invoke. You could hold a general election in 5 weeks time and the new PM could carry out the wishes of the people. It won't happen.

Third Move: Tory party leadership election. Going to take 5 months. No Chapter 50.

Fourth Move: New Tory leader will call an election to seek a mandate to govern. No Chapter 50.

Fifth Move: It's christmas, UKIP have take essex and kent, oldham and bradford and asses of the midlands. A Labour-LibDem-Tory coallition will be elected to re-negotiate with Europe. No Chapter 50

Sixth Move: The new deal will be put to the electorate. You will be forced to vote again.

Since Move 1, Carney will have put up rates by .5% costing homeowners. Osborne will have removed the triple lock on pensions and cut the pension forcing the old to think again about leaving. There will be cuts to services and benefits with the lie that these cuts are caused by the market isolating UK following the referendum. Spain (if Rajoy is still in charge) and France (whoever is in charge) will say they are imposing visa requirements. There will be a serious terrorist attack and MI5 will say that this could have been prevented if Belgium and France had been more willing to share information, but they don't trust us anymore.

There will be another vote.
You will NOT leave.

Project Fear 2. It is coming.

With apologies to Billy Mckz
They will have a plan B and a plan C and so on. A simple enquiry can take years to get off the ground and a quarter of a century to be completed. So I don't expect them to hurry along with the vast amount of disentanglement until such time the ducks are lined up for one or more of their contingency plans to be implemented.

Watch out for the dirty bombs.
onenarrowdoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2016, 10:24 PM   #3
oz93666

Quote:
There is no democracy. ....
There is no chance on this earth that the politicians will act on the will of the people......
You wan't to cultivate a more positive outlook ... Look at your name!!! NWO NOW and your disgusting avatar!! It's almost as if you want the worst to happen .

The people have spoken. If they go against that it will cause a massive awakening ..... either way We Win
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2016, 10:31 PM   #4
nwonow

NOW NOW is obviously a reference to the fact that the NWO is here NOW, it would be stupid to pretend different.
I never had an Avatar, but when our great friend Anders was trying to expose the widespread child abuse, a lot of people changed their avatars to reflect the issue. The problem hasn't been resolved. Every time someone views my avatar they know the fight goes on.

Your post is lame. Play the message not the man.

I'm not being negative, I'm telling the people the game isn't half one. You are fighting a corrupt establishment. You can't let the establishment set the rules.

RISE UP
Old 24-06-2016, 10:37 PM   #5
cont

edit your post, contrary to what Dimbleberry said, it is Article 50 that is invoked. it's not called Chapter 50. please edit your post so that we can raise awareness of this Article 50. you have a good point that we should not let them stall for too long. however, there is some strategic sense in delaying a bit because negotiations will be tough and there are only two years. we can use the time before we declare to prepare better.
One who questions, and people should question everything, including what I say, is questioning in pursuit of the truth. A skeptic, their foundation from the start is that anything outside their pea-sized norm is not true. So their skepticism is not questioning if something is true it's setting out from the start to try to convince people it's not. - David Icke Videocast 11 March 2016
cont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2016, 11:03 PM   #6
oz93666

Quote:
NOW NOW is obviously a reference to the fact that the NWO is here NOW
It's definitely not .... you're still enjoying unprecedented freedoms ... plenty of free (dole) money... shops full of food and things to buy....

They're trying to cause chaos , fighting on the streets , so they have an excuse to clamp down and establish their NWO ... camps for subversives , food rationing , compulsory military service....

If you think we're in the NWO now , you're in for a big shock ...if they get their way
Old 24-06-2016, 11:19 PM   #7
nwonow

I guess Oz is here just to distract from the while point of the post . He/She hasn't referred to one single point within the actual post, just to his/her misunderstanding of the post and my name and avatar. Misdirection. Misleading.

Cont - good point. Will edit.

Last edited by nwonow; 24-06-2016 at 11:19 PM.
Old 24-06-2016, 11:29 PM   #8
bendoon

I am taking the middle ground, your first post is about right, they won't give in and they will try every trick in the book. Too many people have woken up and are prepared to fight to the end, we still win in the long run but make no mistake we are in for a hell of a fight.
The Beast from the sea with 7 heads, 10 horns and 10 crowns has been wounded to one of the heads, the 2 horned beast from the earth commanded us to worship the 7 headed beast but on 23rd June 2016 we said no.

Don't forget, everything is foretold you just need to have the eyes to see and the ears to hear.
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2016, 11:45 PM   #9
oz93666

Quote:
Oz hasn't referred to one single point within the actual post, .....
I'm out of touch with the fine details of UK politics (thank goodness) , so amnot really able to comment. But generally....

They will now lick their wounds, and assess what their next moves are ... If the vote had been to stay , our position would have been very depressing. With an exit vote, they have to exit, or face waking up many more people.
Old 24-06-2016, 11:54 PM   #10
nwonow

It's started

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36626553
Quote:
The mayor of Calais wants changes to a deal which allows Britain to carry out immigration checks on the French side of the English Channel, after a UK vote to leave the EU.

Natacha Bouchart said Paris must act after Wednesday's referendum in which the UK voted to leave the EU.

"The British must take the consequences of their choice," she said on Friday.
Old 25-06-2016, 12:59 AM   #11
oz93666

Quote:
No doubt british politicians will make this into a big problem , when there is none ... checks can be made on the UK side , and send back those who fail to meet the requirements ...

If they use this as an excuse to flood UK with immigrants ,the british people will see through it.
Old 25-06-2016, 05:29 AM   #12
uglytruth

There are two types of democracy at play here, civil democracy isn't big on the rule of law. English democracy is based on sovereignty, which is a characteristic of a ideal king who can do no wrong.
uglytruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2016, 11:54 AM   #13
itsnotallrightjack

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
No doubt british politicians will make this into a big problem , when there is none ... checks can be made on the UK side , and send back those who fail to meet the requirements ...

If they use this as an excuse to flood UK with immigrants ,the british people will see through it.
Quote:
The French authorities had warned before the referendum that a vote for leaving the EU could see a camp with thousands of migrants being moved from Calais to British soil.
And as we won't be beholden to EU bullying into "taking more migrants" how's that one follow logically? We will control our own borders- OUR island, OUR laws.

So it's stay in the EU- take our Calais migrants, leave the EU, take our Calais migrants.

They can do one!

Last edited by itsnotallrightjack; 25-06-2016 at 11:55 AM.
itsnotallrightjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2016, 01:07 PM   #14
hurricanesteve69
Premier Subscribers

The slaves want their prison back

Million sign petition for new EU referendum

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politic...endum-36629324

My wine is still chilled in the fridge, and i'm still celebrating.

That didn't take long !!
hurricanesteve69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2016, 01:28 PM   #15
princeprospero

Quote:
Third Move: Tory party leadership election. Going to take 5 months. No article 50.

Fourth Move: New Tory leader will call an election to seek a mandate to govern. No article 50
New Tory leader will probably be Boris Johnson and he will neither want nor need to call another election. A new PM who takes over in mid-term doesn't need another mandate; Gordon Brown didn't in 2007, Major didn't in 1990. They simply became the new leader of their party and as the leader of the largest party, they were able to go to Buckingham Palace and present themselves to the queen and ask permission to form a government (ie appoint a new cabinet).

The rest of your argument falls apart after that.

Last edited by princeprospero; 25-06-2016 at 01:31 PM.
princeprospero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2016, 04:28 PM   #16
hannsgruber
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
It's definitely not .... you're still enjoying unprecedented freedoms ... plenty of free (dole) money... shops full of food and things to buy....

They're trying to cause chaos , fighting on the streets , so they have an excuse to clamp down and establish their NWO ... camps for subversives , food rationing , compulsory military service....

If you think we're in the NWO now , you're in for a big shock ...if they get their way
Is there any actual evidence they want to make our lives that much of a misery? It seems to me that the current system suits them pretty well, the sheep all think they are free work hard all their lives and provide for the elite. I don't see why they would want an in your face type slavery system because that would just inevitably lead to revolts and people rejecting the programme. The way they do it now pretty much works perfectly on the average joe they literally have no idea the game is rigged!
hannsgruber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2016, 04:53 PM   #17
nwonow

Quote:
Originally Posted by princeprospero View Post
New Tory leader will probably be Boris Johnson and he will neither want nor need to call another election. A new PM who takes over in mid-term doesn't need another mandate; Gordon Brown didn't in 2007, Major didn't in 1990. They simply became the new leader of their party and as the leader of the largest party, they were able to go to Buckingham Palace and present themselves to the queen and ask permission to form a government (ie appoint a new cabinet).

The rest of your argument falls apart after that.
1) The new leader won't be Boris.
2) Boris doesn't want to leave EU - he was just making a play for the leadership
3) Whoever is new leader won't want to leave EU, but they can't force a new referendum without a new deal from EU so the general election will be a proxy vote for in or out - under the one person one vote referendum Leave can (and did) triumph - under the MPs electoral college with the lame first past the post, Leave CAN NOT win.

Your counter-argument falls apart on the basis of the facts as they sit.
Old 25-06-2016, 04:54 PM   #18
nwonow

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsnotallrightjack View Post
And as we won't be beholden to EU bullying into "taking more migrants" how's that one follow logically? We will control our own borders- OUR island, OUR laws.

So it's stay in the EU- take our Calais migrants, leave the EU, take our Calais migrants.

They can do one!
there's at least two and a half years before the borders close. Anything can happen between now and then.
Old 25-06-2016, 04:56 PM   #19
itsnotallrightjack

Quote:
there's at least two and a half years before the borders close. Anything can happen between now and then.
We'll see won't we..
itsnotallrightjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2016, 12:19 AM   #20
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsnotallrightjack View Post

They can do one!
I should have been clearer ...... I said...... "If they use this as an excuse to flood UK with immigrants ,the british people will see through it."

I meant if leading UK politicians use this as an excuse to get in more immigrants .....

This is the NWO policy increased immigration, the french and british politicians work together to achieve this, while the public thinks they are fighting. ...