Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 30-06-2013, 05:10 PM   #1
fanof2012

Exclamation Meditation to suppress evil on July 4

Our ancestors of the past learned that we humans have the ability to speak to the elements of the Earth while we meditate, and we can use this ability to create peace on Earth. Consciousness expert Gregg Braden explains this in the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yD8grqXhSqY from the 34:59 mark to the 41:30 mark, and he specifically uses the example of how in the Israel-Lebanon war of the early 1980’s researchers asked people to go into the war-torn areas of the Middle East and feel as if those war-torn areas were peaceful. When the people meditated to feel peace, it actually suppressed the war and made it more peaceful. When they stopped meditating to feel peace, the wars escalated again, but when they started to meditate to feel peace, once again the war-torn activities became suppressed. This just goes to show you that if enough people come together to meditate simultaneously, it can suppress evil on Earth and bring more love and peace to Earth, and the fact that energy flows where attention goes and the fact that we are all infinite consciousness (as David Icke has explained for years) are the keys that explain why this is possible.

So how many people on planet Earth do you need to meditate to suppress malevolent New World Order forces? The answer: IF THE SQUARE ROOT OF 1% OF THE POPULATION MEDITATES TO FEEL PEACE, THEN PEACE WILL HAPPEN.

So now for some simple mathematics. The population of the Earth is 7.2 billion, then to achieve global peace, the square root of 1% of 7.2 billion people must meditate to achieve global peace. Therefore, world peace will happen if 8485 people meditate together!

Well, I have decided to try to have us all join together in meditation for 10 minutes to try to achieve this, and I would like to do this on July 4, 2013 at 5 pm Eastern Time Zone time. I have sent a mission to multiple groups on Planet Infowars and I ask that those of you who are willing to try this will join me. If we can pull this off, then we can deliver a crushing blow to the New World Order. The suppression of evil will only be temporary, but the New World Order will definitely not be as evil as they would be if we didn’t do this meditation so it is definitely worth the effort.

So please tell as many people as you possibly can that there is going to be a 10 minute meditation to achieve global peace on July 4, 2013 that will be lasting from 5-5:10 PM Eastern Standard Time. We need at least 8485 people to do pull this off, and if we can get more people, then by all means get more people to meditate because the fact that energy flows where attention goes means more people meditating will equal more peace. Personally, I will be meditating using the “1 Hr. Solfeggio Frequency 852hz ~ Awakening Intuition” meditation video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ja5SzgVd078 but you don’t necessarily have to use this video. I picked this video because the 852 Hz frequency range of the meditation music in this video is a purely love-based frequency.

And keep in mind that the keys to meditation are to understand that you are infinite consciousness and meditate with your heart with the intent that your infinite love energy can travel all throughout consciousness. Don’t let energy come into you when you meditate. Rather, let love energy travel from your heart chakra into infinite consciousness.
fanof2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2013, 06:18 PM   #2
enga

I'll join you. Will be coming out of work and in the car with coworkers so it will be a zen style meditation but I'll do it.
enga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 03:06 PM   #3
wastedspace

I had the thought of doing this a while back for the purpose of healing Fukishima, just never did it...

I'm with you and will be joining in.
wastedspace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 06:16 PM   #4
hurr

World peace is something nature does not want. Sometimes nature wants to find out who is the strongest. That's what the world wars were about.
Old 01-07-2013, 08:29 PM   #5
trebor8

Good job Ghandi didn't believe that garbage
trebor8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:37 PM   #6
andy1033

I agree, there will never be all good, and there never will be all bad.

Balance is something that is needed.

With all the rotten stuff in the world, try to do a little good. Then you have played your part. There is too much focus on the dark in this world i know, but its a consequence of people having a choice. Most tend to like whats offered by the dark side of human spiritual beliefs.

I also think mankind in the future will get better of turning off brain receptors that access what ever evil is, and humans do access something that we call evil, whether thats an energy, or something else.

Op is better of just going and doing something good, and bringing light into a world of darkness. Most people obsess with the dark, but you have the choice to go the other way.

If you do not like humans, help an animal, or plant a tree. Do something like that, as people mostly want the dark, but you do not have to want it.

Also always remember that a candle can light up the dark, but a dark light cannot darken a lighted up room. Its a good analogy, and true. It only needs a minority of people doing the right thing, for the world to be in balance, while the majority want the dark.

Last edited by andy1033; 01-07-2013 at 08:42 PM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:45 PM   #7
klara

Meditation "against".
Instead of "for".

Therefore reinforcing what it is against...
Old 01-07-2013, 09:12 PM   #8
lionofjudah
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by klara View Post
Meditation "against".
Instead of "for".

Therefore reinforcing what it is against...
Good point, this is an example of the Masonic "as above, so below" axiom they try to enforce on creation. Taking what is good, and making it negative.

Here's an example of a negative (below) way to say something:

"you must never stop trying"

Here's the positive (above) way to say it:

"you must always keep trying"

Doesn't seem like a huge thing, but in the occult, it means a lot.
lionofjudah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 11:53 PM   #9
swamideva

I don't know about anyone else but i find the posts by hurr offensive, ill informed, unsubstantiated and downright trolling.

Can you imagine how the op feels having an idea about something that he believes that will do some good in the world only to find his thread disrupted by off topic trolling before it even gets started.

Coming across this resistance here its so easy to think "what is the point". Its no wonder that the majority of users of this forum do not post, and that many sincere seekers and those with good intentions have left this forum as the mods allow this type of behaviour and mentality to continue.

The tread is about meditation not evil. I know the op let hurr in mentioning evil in the title. That was a mistake IMO. But this is how the negative forces work, they look for the slightest chink in your message and then keep on at it until the message is lost in distraction.

If hurr has a point to put accross i suggest that he start his own threads to discuss his ideas and not purposefully disrupt other well intentioned threads that are wanting to change the world into a better place.

Just click on hurr's name/view public profile/statistics. You will there find previous posts and threads by this person.

A little research can show the mentality of the poster and in most cases the intentions. Are they on this forum to disrupt or contribute. In my opinion hurr is either taking the piss, or a very sick person. I suspect the former.

What can i say to those who bought into these machinations and contributed to this threads disruption.

Don't feed the trolls

I recently heard two trolls after receiving points for their disruptive behavior complaining that it was not fair for just indulging in "banter". Well i say banter at the expensive of anothers feelings is offensive behaviour.

I thought considering its the David Icke Forum, one would assume it would be about working together to achieve a better world. Not a battle to get a message across, where anything is allowed and all you have to is keep shouting "free speech". IMO, free speech works more to the advantage of the troll than the sincere seeker of truth. Quite a conundrum.

I am not saying lets get rid of these people, let them have their opinions. Let them have their own threads where they can indulge in their opinions to their hearts content and invite others to do the same.

I for one would like to see this behaviour dealt with by the mods in a more appropriate way. A tightening up of protocols where all can have their say and disruptive tactics dealt with.

This forum is a reflection of the outside world where the negative disruptive forces of divide and conquer hold sway. If we are going to tackle the problems of the world i suggest we start here on this forum in our own backyard.
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 02:52 AM   #10
wastedspace

Swamideva, I sincerely love you. We are on the same wavelength most of the time and I haven't come across a post by you I do not agree with.

You are very perceptive and to the point while still being tactful and respectful through it all.

So to reiterate, Don't feed the trolls. The point of this thread is the enacting of the Maharishi effect, do not get caught up in proving the existence or nonexistence of such things.
wastedspace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 03:20 AM   #11
swamideva

Quote:
Originally Posted by wastedspace View Post
Swamideva, I sincerely love you. We are on the same wavelength most of the time and I haven't come across a post by you I do not agree with.

You are very perceptive and to the point while still being tactful and respectful through it all.

So to reiterate, Don't feed the trolls. The point of this thread is the enacting of the Maharishi effect, do not get caught up in proving the existence or nonexistence of such things.
Thank you for your kind comment. I have notified the mods as to my feelings. I propose we all do the same, or this forum could just end up a place of negativity and fear, which is just what our overlords want.
Old 02-07-2013, 03:32 AM   #12
i_am

Come on people. Ignore the troll. If everyone did that his posts would not mean a thing. I know you want to take him to task but by doing so, YOU are helping to detract from the message.

Try it, eh? Don't bite. It is not that the mods are allowing anything swamideva. There were none online. We do not and cannot see everything. That is why you need to report things.

Last edited by i_am; 02-07-2013 at 03:34 AM.
i_am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 05:16 AM   #13
swamideva

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_am View Post
Come on people. Ignore the troll. If everyone did that his posts would not mean a thing. I know you want to take him to task but by doing so, YOU are helping to detract from the message.

Try it, eh? Don't bite. It is not that the mods are allowing anything swamideva. There were none online. We do not and cannot see everything. That is why you need to report things.
Thank you for you support. I understand your work cannot be easy. Come on people support the mods, they need our help. They are not police, they are dedicated people volunteering a service. Help them make DI forum a safe place from trolls and shills. Lets show some solidarity here.
Old 02-07-2013, 11:50 AM   #14
silkie
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_am View Post

So what is the time difference for this this meditation please

I am in the UK thanks
silkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 04:17 PM   #15
fanof2012

There are time zone conversion sites on the internet. Use one of those sites. I am in the eastern time zone in America, and I have set the 10 minute meditation for 5-5:10 PM eastern standard time zone time.
fanof2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 05:36 PM   #16
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

i have moved most of the disruptive posts in this thread into the rant room: further disruption here can be reported to the team via the red triangle report icon.

thanks
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 08:48 PM   #17
palestine_hill

Tread very carefully with meditation because you open yourself up to negative energy when you do it. If you can't be in full control of your senses when you do something then should you be doing it?
palestine_hill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 08:53 PM   #18
swamideva

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhiba View Post
i have moved most of the disruptive posts in this thread into the rant room: further disruption here can be reported to the team via the red triangle report icon.

thanks
Thank you.
Old 02-07-2013, 08:58 PM   #19
swamideva

Quote:
Originally Posted by silkie View Post
So what is the time difference for this this meditation please

I am in the UK thanks
If EST is same as New York. Then it is GMT - 4 hours . 1pm
Old 02-07-2013, 09:05 PM   #20
andy1033

I would not bother with it one bit.

Let the world do what ever evil it wants, like i said above just do your bit, but do not bother thinking that the rest are ever going to go towards any light. Not the people we are on earth with.

What you should do is just want something for the future, along time in the future.

I want to see the world change in two ways, but it will take longer than my life.

Thats the way you people should look at it. The changes take decades, and your wasting your energies thinking you will change all the evil in humans in present time. Let them have there cake and eat it, most of them are too rotten to the core.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote