Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 30-10-2016, 04:51 PM   #41
kalam

Default Why do we fear death?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jared_L View Post
Many people, virtually all to be accurate... Believe that Death is something negative as it takes the people we love away from us.
But death is a natural end to all beginnings. What is created has to come to an end yet it seems we often cannot cope up with this idea.

So, why do most of us fear death?
Is it the fear of the unknown that one believes that he's given one life and he won't be able to enjoy himself ever again on this planet?
Or because of the supposed pain that most revive while dying in an accident, by a heart attack, etc?
Response: We fear death because we think it's the end of us but it's not. And we're very busy. We're running. The problem is we can't hide from death.

So the running away and in some instances taking drugs, or alcohol, or baseball, or football, or religion trying to look for answers.

The problem is until you can find out the truth and the answers to reality then there is fear. And also coupled with the fear is anger, "Why did you even bring me in here?" So the truth frees you.

In other words, if you understand reality then you get rid of the word 'death'. Death is their word. It's a finality. Transforming and changing is reality. In other words, actually, your technology has made it even worse.

If you're watching your television and you change the channel from 5 to 4, is channel 5 gone? Channel 5 is still there. What you've done is you've changed the vibration so that your technology picks up this channel.

When you translate there is no death. So you're biggest problem is to understand it and have the power and the understanding of reality to become whole so that when you translate you don't do the same things over and over again.

What you're trying to do is understand illusion. Because if you look out you see the trees, the grass, the flowers, and so forth, and you want to stay here. That's your choice.

Freedom is reality of knowing that the physical body translates and you're in a better place, a wondrous place that you can control if you know how.
So to find yourself finally in one of your incarnations if you don't get caught up in ombala or illusion, in one of your incarnations you find the Self, which is your own Spirit, your own Consciousness and how powerful that is.

If you put your hand on your heart notice what it's doing? Take a deep breath and notice what your heart's doing. It's beating. That beating is a Consciousness of the universe. When you leave here that heart stops. That's how powerful Consciousness is. And it's a vibration.

So what happens is you have to get rid of the word 'death' and you have to put in its place transforming to a different vibration, which is more beautiful than where you are at.

'Death' or transforming is like walking through a doorway from one room to another.
kalam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2016, 09:01 PM   #42
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalam View Post
Response: We fear death because wink it's the end of us but it's not. And we're very busy. We're running. The problem is we can't hide from death.

So the running away and in some instances taking drugs, or alcohol, or baseball, or football, or religion trying to look for answers.

The problem is until you can find out the truth and the answers to reality then there is fear. And also coupled with the fear is anger, "Why did you even bring me in here?" So the truth frees you.

In other words, if you understand reality then you get rid of the word 'death'. Death is their word. It's a finality. Transforming and changing is reality. In other words, actually, your technology has made it even worse.

If you're watching your television and you change the channel from 5 to 4, is channel 5 gone? Channel 5 is still there. What you've done is you've changed the vibration so that your technology picks up this channel.

When you translate there is no death. So you're biggest problem is to understand it and have the power and the understanding of reality to become whole so that when you translate you don't do the same things over and over again.

What you're trying to do is understand illusion. Because if you look out you see the trees, the grass, the flowers, and so forth, and you want to stay here. That's your choice.

Freedom is reality of knowing that the physical body translates and you're in a better place, a wondrous place that you can control if you know how.
So to find yourself finally in one of your incarnations if you don't get caught up in ombala or illusion, in one of your incarnations you find the Self, which is your own Spirit, your own Consciousness and how powerful that is.

If you put your hand on your heart notice what it's doing? Take a deep breath and notice what your heart's doing. It's beating. That beating is a Consciousness of the universe. When you leave here that heart stops. That's how powerful Consciousness is. And it's a vibration.

So what happens is you have to get rid of the word 'death' and you have to put in its place transforming to a different vibration, which is more beautiful than where you are at.

'Death' or transforming is like walking through a doorway from one room to another.
But I lime making tools MB, but I suppose if I teach someone else in this TV Chanel then the skill goes on, but its all good in imaginary land for the now.

Where

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AgLzJm...esearch=always

I wonder if the sick pidgeon who was sat on my greenhouse roof today knows there is more than one pidgeon Chanel.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2016, 10:27 PM   #43
spoons

Location: A crumbling shithole subject to the will of a delusional control freak from afar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jared_L View Post
Many people, virtually all to be accurate... Believe that Death is something negative as it takes the people we love away from us.
But death is a natural end to all beginnings. What is created has to come to an end yet it seems we often cannot cope up with this idea.

So, why do most of us fear death?
Is it the fear of the unknown that one believes that he's given one life and he won't be able to enjoy himself ever again on this planet?
Or because of the supposed pain that most revive while dying in an accident, by a heart attack, etc?
I'd say the latter - because in a lot of cases, it seems to hurt. A lot.

A question that I have is "why do so many fear the dead?"

In understanding the "how and why" about so much of this, I can only let others figure it out for themselves for telling them will only make them run further away from understanding.
spoons is offline   Reply With Quote