Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Old 02-02-2014, 05:37 PM   #1
fanof2012

Lightbulb This Facebook Group Will Overcome Fears

There is a group on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/groups/348605061879627/ which is called "What Other People Think About Me Is None Of My Business." Considering that the worst prison ever is the fear of what other people think, and considering that this fear that people have has enabled Illuminati forces to inflict tyranny upon us more easily, I suggest that you folks join this group. Simply joining this group can help you overcome your fear of what other people think. And if you do join it, add all of your facebook friends to the group to help them get out of this prison.
fanof2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 09:45 AM   #2
k1w1
Banned

Ah, that sounds like a great group for you to be part of 'cause then you won't care that I think you're a fool for wanting to be part of that group...

I say, if I join the group and then said I think everyone there are morons, do you think they'd care? (Of course, by virtue of myself being part of the group, I wouldn't care what they think about what I think about them being morons...)

Anyway, there's a better group called "Sticks and Stones and a Karate Chop Will Break Your Bones But My Words Will Never Hurt You", but it's not on facebook, it's part of the book of life, and members of that group don't simply think you're a fool, we also say it, and we neither care nor fear what you and your groupies say about that. Our motto is: "Nah-na-nah-na-na!"
k1w1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 11:37 AM   #3
dontpushme
Inactive

i developed this theory - if one is considered a {insert degrading name** by a group, and that group is diametrically opposed to you, then being a labeled a {insert degrading name** is actually the highest compliment that one can actually receive - no need for facebook!
dontpushme is offline   Reply With Quote