Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 26-05-2012, 07:08 AM   #1
decode reality
Inactive

Default Why I hope the McCanns are innocent

I haven't followed the story as closely as some but I know a lot of people have already decided that they're gulty. I'm not challenging that view and yes I know these things do happen. All I'm saying is I hope it doesn't turn out to be true.

I'm saying it from the point of view of trust. Let's say they were found guilty beyond any reasonable doubt. What would the perception of the public be when another similar case of a disappearing child crops up? Perish the thought, it could be your own or someone that you know. You'd have even more people suspecting the parents, to the point where you have 'communities' where the trust factor is reduced dramtically.

I've no illusions concerning the fact that people in positions of power betray people's trust. But when parents become the main suspects when their children are abducted and killed, civilisation has fallen to a low point.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2012, 07:25 AM   #2
silvarizla
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by decode reality View Post
I haven't followed the story as closely as some but I know a lot of people have already decided that they're gulty. I'm not challenging that view and yes I know these things do happen. All I'm saying is I hope it doesn't turn out to be true.

I'm saying it from the point of view of trust. Let's say they were found guilty beyond any reasonable doubt. What would the perception of the public be when another similar case of a disappearing child crops up? Perish the thought, it could be your own or someone that you know. You'd have even more people suspecting the parents, to the point where you have 'communities' where the trust factor is reduced dramtically.

I've no illusions concerning the fact that people in positions of power betray people's trust. But when parents become the main suspects when their children are abducted and killed, civilisation has fallen to a low point.
I don't think it will have much of an effect, with such serious issue people usually do not tar everyone with the same brush and generalise.

Most people I know think the parents are guilty and those who don't are considered generally less intelligent than average (no disrespect there, but you know what I mean)
silvarizla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2012, 07:50 AM   #3
eddieb

I am one of those who don't assume they're guilty. I have followed this case since the night the so called abduction hit the papers.
I have read all the statement taken down by the Portuguese Police, which are on line and translated into English and am of the opinion that the Tapas 9 story is little more than a fairy tale.
The more one reads these statements the more confusing it becomes.
To quote an American man who knew a thing or two about conspiracies etc, it's mirrors within mirrors! nothing is what it appears to be.
There is for those who aren't aware a book written by the policeman who was running the case and got sacked/removed because of pressure brought to bear by our UK Government, the title is, Maddie: The Truth of the Lie. It is available online.( http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/200...cumentary.html ).
And: http://missingmadeleine.**********.net/forum (******** is f.o.r.u.m.o.t.i.o.n. remove the dots)

As previously stated I don't think they're guilty because I don't know the facts, but after reading the statements I will say this, If circumstantial evidence was accepted in UK courts the entire Tapas 9 would be in prison.

Last edited by eddieb; 26-05-2012 at 07:54 AM.
eddieb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2012, 08:47 AM   #4
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvarizla View Post
I don't think it will have much of an effect, with such serious issue people usually do not tar everyone with the same brush and generalise.

Most people I know think the parents are guilty and those who don't are considered generally less intelligent than average (no disrespect there, but you know what I mean)
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieb View Post
I am one of those who don't assume they're guilty. I have followed this case since the night the so called abduction hit the papers.
I have read all the statement taken down by the Portuguese Police, which are on line and translated into English and am of the opinion that the Tapas 9 story is little more than a fairy tale.
The more one reads these statements the more confusing it becomes.
To quote an American man who knew a thing or two about conspiracies etc, it's mirrors within mirrors! nothing is what it appears to be.
There is for those who aren't aware a book written by the policeman who was running the case and got sacked/removed because of pressure brought to bear by our UK Government, the title is, Maddie: The Truth of the Lie. It is available online.( http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/200...cumentary.html ).
And: http://missingmadeleine.**********.net/forum (******** is f.o.r.u.m.o.t.i.o.n. remove the dots)

As previously stated I don't think they're guilty because I don't know the facts, but after reading the statements I will say this, If circumstantial evidence was accepted in UK courts the entire Tapas 9 would be in prison.
Thanks for both of your replies and links. My jury's out on this one. I do think it's a bit of a watershed case and a sign of the times. When a child would disappear before, the parents would be the last people to be placed under suspicion.
Old 26-05-2012, 09:30 AM   #5
cadenza
Banned

Quote:

They may, or may not, be innocent of murder (or the covering up of a terrible accident), but in my eyes they are guilty...of child neglect. What's more, they appear not to understand the simple fact that, had they not left three children alone in a holiday flat, they would still have three children with them now.
cadenza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2012, 09:33 AM   #6
dantesrevival
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cadenza View Post
They may, or may not, be innocent of murder (or the covering up of a terrible accident), but in my eyes they are guilty...of child neglect. What's more, they appear not to understand the simple fact that, had they not left three children alone in a holiday flat, they would still have three children with them now.
That's it in a nut shell, why do the media never expand on that simple fact? they are the parents, they left their kids alone, bad shit happened...

Bit simplistic but undeniable.
dantesrevival is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2012, 09:39 AM   #7
noxverulam
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by cadenza View Post

Exactly, you took the words right out of my mouth,why have they not been charged over this dereliction of parental care?

It's like a lot of subjects discussed here, the basic premise is where the malfunction lies, details are one thing but the root cause is usually very straightforward.
noxverulam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2012, 05:03 PM   #8
warwick

Quote:
Thanks for both of your replies and links. My jury's out on this one. I do think it's a bit of a watershed case and a sign of the times. When a child would disappear before, the parents would be the last people to be placed under suspicion.
A good detective would anaylse the parents for hints of suspicion as one of the first things in a missing children investigation?
Why? Becuase it the first solid tangible area of investigation and getting it sorted is paramount.
I'm sure in a lot of cases the family have something to do with it.

On the Mccans, I don't think it is a case of them influencing suspicion on the parents of missing kids in the future, the suspicion on the mccans comes about directly becuase of how they have acted since she went missing.

Last edited by warwick; 26-05-2012 at 05:04 PM.
warwick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2012, 06:09 PM   #9
rosa616

Quote:

Civilisation has fallen to a new low when parents are responsible for their children's death, and then cover it up. I think everyone had sympathy for the Mccann's when this first happened, but the news that then started to come out, not to mention their own behaviour changed that. Ultimately, Madeline should be the focus, not her parents. I finally changed my opinion when I read that JK Rowling had issued a statement advising that she did not co write the book with Kate Mccann, after the book had been touted like that. No greiving mother would behave on such a way. I can understand why you would hope that they are innocent. If they are guilty and are one day held to account, I suspect we will lose some our own innocence. Such as it is.
rosa616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2012, 06:41 PM   #10
johnfb

They are innocent...I thought it was innocent until PROVEN guilty.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by bones: 14.03.2014
some jews like many political prisioners were interned b4 1939
johnfb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2012, 06:48 PM   #11
decode reality
Inactive

Thanks again for the responses, I've read each one - nothing much further to add. @ Johnfb - yes I know they're innocent until proven guilty...the topic title was just using a phrase that I'm sure most use when these things come up, not meant to be legally accurate.
Old 26-05-2012, 06:58 PM   #12
rosa616

Quote:

Are you playing devils advocate ot are you a libra?
rosa616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2012, 07:14 PM   #13
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosa616 View Post
Are you playing devils advocate ot are you a libra?
Not at all, I'm a Taurean.
Old 26-05-2012, 08:28 PM   #14
cadenza
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnfb View Post
They are innocent...I thought it was innocent until PROVEN guilty.....

Innocent of murder maybe. Innocent of neglect? That's a different matter.
cadenza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2012, 08:33 PM   #15
zephirop
Banned

Yeah I hope so too, cause it will mean that Madeline is alive.

Because that's what it will take to clear their names, they have acted like they have something to hide, and it can't be grievous child neglect, because that we already know about.

Last edited by zephirop; 26-05-2012 at 08:33 PM.
zephirop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2012, 02:34 AM   #16
jondoeuk
Inactive

Just look at her face, the years of metal and/or physical torture have destroyed her just look at her face/eyes. She is dead by his hands even a police dog from the uk picked up blood in the apartment and their hire car. There is a video on youtube showing him saying "this is not a f'ing holiday" with his and another family in a outing. Him and the family spokesman are both mason and so is max clifford. Also some "rumours" only about him being on the british sex offenders register.
jondoeuk is offline   Reply With Quote