Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 19-08-2014, 02:24 AM   #1
Cryptoverse

Default Unexplained Phenomena, Potentially Explained...

Thought some people may gain from my perspective on this, so here goes...

All unexplained phenomena in earth society can be explained by (covert)technology. I am not saying it all IS technology. Just that all of it can be explained by technology. Every case...

Here are some things I know for sure can be done technologically:
•Psychic Phenomena
•Remote Viewing
•Channeling
•OBEs/Synthetic Dreams
•Telepathy
•Weather/Earthquakes/Volcanos
•Psychic Attack
•Demonic Possession
•Practically Every Phenomenon experienced can be explained by covert technology.

Every single thing in the universe has scientific mechanics applied to such. For example, every thought/feeling/emotion you have has scientific mechanics that relate to such. Everything has scientific mechanics... Technology can control pretty much all of it at it's apex. Some things I believe could be purely technological and have been covert technology in us, to fool us at times(or just be misidentified) as it being natural, when it is covert technology... The dark ETs are very good at fooling people of illusions, and it is one of their favorite things to do if I had to guess... The US shadow government also is very active in perpetrating illusions...

A couple more bits:
-The All Seeing Eye is Artificial Intelligence that keeps track of literally everything from what I've learned(All thoughts, happenings, all informations, etc)... Access to the all seeing eye could be called psychic when it is really ET influence, not a natural psychic ability. I believe many accurate psychics have technological assistance by extraterrestrials(their guides), and maybe even the US shadow government... I could be wrong but that is where I am at right now regarding psychics...

-It is my view the true akashic records, are actually done by extraterrestrial technology, documenting the history of worlds is a noble and much needed task given how much obfuscation and deception is interwoven into our 'scholarly' history... Regardless if you think it's possible the akashic records are actually in physical ET hard drives or not, access to such a thing would be a big thing for psychics and remote viewers alike.. And I believe sometimes such things are 'in practice' when giving people intuitional guidance etc from ETs.

So, in conclusion, every phenomenon on earth can be explained by technology. Not nec. caused by technology, but in making theory about events, technology should practically always be considered IMHO in dot connecting. if you want to test this hypothesis feel free to post something and I can give you how it can be done via technology if you would like. I am extremely experienced in advanced technology...
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2014, 08:52 AM   #2
master x

I actually made a post (100% ignored and went into more detail than this) that at the start of our planet a device was implanted in it, which literally records EVERYTHING within the planet's radius. When I mean everything, EVERYTHING. Right down to the energetic level. Including thoughts, literally every single thing that has happened. An electrical signal up your arm at a very specific moment in time? Recorded. A spec of dust floating across the amazon? Recorded. etc. You can interact with it in a sort of holographic world, and see anywhere/anything/anytime, look into the smallest molecules. A scientist could look into Hitler's body and check his brain/body chemistry and see what made him tick if they wanted.

Now, whether this was planted by aliens I wouldn't know. I don't know if this device exists or not...BUT I'd say this is the ultimate device in collecting/recording human history, and I believe this will be the ultimate goal of future humans; to time travel and implant such a device in the Earth, so that in their present day they'll have the complete Earth/Human history.
master x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2014, 11:27 PM   #3
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by master x View Post
I actually made a post (100% ignored and went into more detail than this) that at the start of our planet a device was implanted in it, which literally records EVERYTHING within the planet's radius. When I mean everything, EVERYTHING. Right down to the energetic level. Including thoughts, literally every single thing that has happened. An electrical signal up your arm at a very specific moment in time? Recorded. A spec of dust floating across the amazon? Recorded. etc. You can interact with it in a sort of holographic world, and see anywhere/anything/anytime, look into the smallest molecules. A scientist could look into Hitler's body and check his brain/body chemistry and see what made him tick if they wanted.

Now, whether this was planted by aliens I wouldn't know. I don't know if this device exists or not...BUT I'd say this is the ultimate device in collecting/recording human history, and I believe this will be the ultimate goal of future humans; to time travel and implant such a device in the Earth, so that in their present day they'll have the complete Earth/Human history.
They indeed have all earth history documented. Not only can you learn how people like Hitler ticked. You can feel their conscious energy via telepathy, and much more. That has been one of my telepathic experiences. Feeling people of history's soul. You can do things like virtual reality real wars that took place, actively fighting(fighting in VR is fun IMO, fighting IRL is stupid) as one you were actually incarnated as, or just someone like Achilles. Great fun

However it is not one device. One device cannot keep track of all that. It is many devices, interdimensional, and keeping track of literally everything. So these things would be literally everywhere.

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 19-08-2014 at 11:29 PM.
Old 19-08-2014, 11:55 PM   #4
Cryptoverse

Quote:
(100% ignored and went into more detail than this)
Some good threads are barely touched. Maybe it's because they are ahead of their time and people do not have much to say because it's beyond their realm of normality or intellectual comfort zone... Could also be mind control... Lots of people are mind controlled having to do with impulses if I had to guess...

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 19-08-2014 at 11:55 PM.
Old 20-08-2014, 12:11 AM   #5
swamideva

Unexplained Phenomena have also been called miracles or magic.

I suggest that they are technologies that are not understood yet.

Last edited by swamideva; 20-08-2014 at 12:14 AM.
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2014, 10:37 AM   #6
dontpushme
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamideva View Post

along with misinterpretations and coincidence
dontpushme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2014, 11:34 PM   #7
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamideva View Post

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
-Arthur C Clarke
Old 22-08-2014, 12:21 AM   #8
Cryptoverse

I'm sure some would argue this, but I believe telepathy is something solely done by technology when it comes to how ETs use it. I think ETs haven't been able to just say so often, so people often confuse technological assistance for them with telepathy as natural.

I believe you cannot send specific words and concepts into another being's mind with ones own mind. Telepathy is advanced microwaves.. It is already a documented fact. From wikipedia:

Quote:
The microwave auditory effect, also known as the microwave hearing effect or the Frey effect, consists of audible clicks (or, with speech modulation, spoken words) induced by pulsed/modulated microwave frequencies. The clicks are generated directly inside the human head without the need of any receiving electronic device. The effect was first reported by persons working in the vicinity of radar transponders during World War II. These induced sounds are not audible to other people nearby. The microwave auditory effect was later discovered to be inducible with shorter-wavelength portions of the electromagnetic spectrum. During the Cold War era, the American neuroscientist Allan H. Frey studied this phenomenon and was the first to publish[1] information on the nature of the microwave auditory effect.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microwave_auditory_effect

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 22-08-2014 at 12:22 AM.
Old 22-08-2014, 01:20 AM   #9
ian2day
Inactive

I don't think its ET's I think its the black-ops guys at work. The tech that they have developed is quite literally mind blowing.
ian2day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2014, 01:40 AM   #10
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian2day View Post
I don't think its ET's I think its the black-ops guys at work. The tech that they have developed is quite literally mind blowing.
I agree. I've written elsewhere abundantly about these technologies(The Project Avalon forum mostly).

I have experienced both black ops tech, and ET tech. I have observed both of their AIs. Both are very advanced. US gov being not as good as the ET's AI by a decent margin still. That doesn't mean it isn't advanced. People get conned by the buffoonery that is American politics and think the US government is full of idiots. That quite may be the case, but the US shadow gov, AKA Military RnD and Black Ops/Projects divisions, are basically the real illuminati IMHO(of course along with perhaps some insiders who are all compartmentalized)... The ones pulling the strings is mainly the US shadow government from my experiences...

They are behind many of the philosophies you see propagated on this forum. They are behind most of the experiences of people experiencing paranormal by my estimations/experiences/research as well.

They were also behind discrediting of David Icke before he got big. They thought if they discredited him enough he wouldn't get big perhaps. Boy were they wrong But the son of god stuff david says was fom a "telepathic source" was courtesy of likely the US military. They have their dirty hands in practically every case of experiencers on earth IMO. And also mind control lots of people who have infantile views of paranormal phenomena into disregarding much of it as bullshit. They also are behind much of the "ET contact" on earth. Contactees are mostly not crazy. They are experiencing real phenomenon. It's just the forces behind such phenomena are not who they appear to be in practically every case (even benevolent cases at times)....
Old 22-08-2014, 05:27 AM   #11
Cryptoverse

What wanker rated the thread one star. Why not post and debate if you think I'm wrong. Spineless... Do I need to sick gremlin on you?
Old 22-08-2014, 08:10 AM   #12
thirsty4

Re interesting posts dying quickly - interesting info such as this is difficult to comment on - other than who really knows what this place is and who/what its about??

I can't remember the name of the doco but there was some theory that this world is a holographic projection beamed from beyond Saturn?? Don't mean to take this thread off-topic. It's another example of too much for my tired little brain, but PLEASE continue.
thirsty4 is offline   Reply With Quote