Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare

Old 09-04-2014, 04:19 PM   #1
fanof2012

Default Environment groups might have it wrong

While I try to participate in activist groups that care about the environment, I cannot help but notice that many of these groups are mistaken about the extent to which the environment is being harmed or not harmed.

While most of these groups know that climate change is a fraud, some of them have hinted that they believe that climate change (be it global warming or cooling) is a problem. Other groups talk about shutting down coal plants as they believe that coal is very harmful to the environment when there is conflicting evidence to show that burning coal really isn't as harmful as we are led to believe. I often notice this when I see what petitions these groups have made public.

I fully support fighting for Mother Earth's well-being, but the problem is that some of these groups have hinted that they have been somewhat brainwashed in these regards and that can cause confusion for the general public. If anything, the best way for these groups to fight for environmental freedom is to expose that the technology we use as energy is outdated and can be gotten rid of by exposing that the government is concealing technology that can we can use in our lives.
fanof2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 12:48 PM   #2
markm32

You and venfayon must never meet. Going by the title of your threads it reads like the gatekeeper and keymaster from Ghostbusters.
markm32 is offline   Reply With Quote