Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 31-07-2013, 06:15 PM   #41
the 9 rings

Quote:
Originally Posted by king triad View Post
I guess we got off on the wrong foot...I find your posts to be enlightening ...
Thank you , I appreciate that!
the 9 rings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 07:02 AM   #42
pcristian43

Quote:
Originally Posted by the 9 rings View Post
A lot of people stumble upon the question as into what would be there final answer if E.T.'s did in-fact make a public scene and reveal themselves to the world on a broadcasted program.

If given the option to leave Gaia/earth and become apart of the highly intellectual-star-nation pact would you indeed leave?
Once you leave you can never come back, and must leave behind everything you know, but the outcome would indefinitely change the course of our world, would you sacrifice everything you know and love for the sake of all the planet?
Once in such an environment of vast star-travel and universal probability, there is no turning back.

Could you really leave in such a manner as into forgetting everything you once loved and enjoyed for an opportunity of a lifetime that you knew for certain would be safe trip and out of harms reach, but dedicate your life to servitude among thee other universal nations and races?

Ask yourself if knowing the truth is worth the series of events that will change our egotistic world of games.
Everything you once knew and thought was fun is now a product of learning and teaching.
Things you once enjoyed would now be a thing of the past, all that would matter now is just a small part of our human evolution.
I don't freaking understand why do these guys do not want to show their faces once and for all. It is more than clear that we are not alone. What the hell do they wait for to freaking open contact. Btw, you think they scan forums like this one?
Old 01-08-2013, 11:07 AM   #43
cdr shepard

Maybe because the elite would have an excuse and control people into fighting the good aliens. They orchestrate so much evil in this world so it could easily backfire on the aliens if not enough people are awakened already.
cdr shepard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 10:12 PM   #44
the 9 rings

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdr shepard View Post
Maybe because the elite would have an excuse and control people into fighting the good aliens. They orchestrate so much evil in this world so it could easily backfire on the aliens if not enough people are awakened already.
This has already happened, the government knew about these u.f.o's, from what I gathered we attacked first.
The disks/pods/ships were sitting a float and we shot missile's at them;in the U.S.A., and all the E.T's did was disarm the jets we have so they couldn't attack.

Also the aliens won't come out because the world is not ready yet...think about it.
Old 02-08-2013, 01:37 AM   #45
truthseekerfae
Inactive

Default wtf?

who said there would be nations and all that govern bullshit, just because humans believe in a stupid government system doesn't mean advanced alien being would feel the need to do such stupid crap, less humanoid thinking please.
truthseekerfae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 01:52 AM   #46
tnt1

Quote:
A lot of people stumble upon the question as into what would be there final answer if E.T.'s did in-fact make a public scene and reveal themselves to the world on a broadcasted program.

If given the option to leave Gaia/earth and become apart of the highly intellectual-star-nation pact would you indeed leave?
Once you leave you can never come back, and must leave behind everything you know, but the outcome would indefinitely change the course of our world, would you sacrifice everything you know and love for the sake of all the planet?
Once in such an environment of vast star-travel and universal probability, there is no turning back.

Could you really leave in such a manner as into forgetting everything you once loved and enjoyed for an opportunity of a lifetime that you knew for certain would be safe trip and out of harms reach, but dedicate your life to servitude among thee other universal nations and races?

Ask yourself if knowing the truth is worth the series of events that will change our egotistic world of games.
Everything you once knew and thought was fun is now a product of learning and teaching.
Things you once enjoyed would now be a thing of the past, all that would matter now is just a small part of our human evolution.
I can certainly understand the inclination to want to leave earth. Especially if you get caught up in the world view of rule by crisis, which apparently the powers that be are all about. If the opportunity were to arise for someone to represent earth I can think of a lot of other more worthy people than myself but first the ones with the invite would have to answer some questions.

Number 1) What do you eat? Simply put what does your diet include? Hopefully not human.

Number 2) Topic of survival and reproduction. What proof do you have that humans can leave earth and survive at all, let alone reproduce and maintain our proper bio rhythms and cycles that are apparently orchestrated by the frequencies of our sun and moon? What will regulate the woman's average 28 day menstrual cycle for reproduction if not our own sun and moon system?

Number 3) Regarding pets. Can I take my cats?

Number 4) Do you eat cats?

Number 5) Is this a one way trip?

Number 6) If it is not a one way trip and I will be coming back please tell me now if it will be 2000 years from now or some other such shit as this?

Number 7) Will I be a lab animal? 8) Prisoner? 9) On display as in, a zoo animal?
Old 02-08-2013, 06:24 PM   #47
the 9 rings

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthseekerfae View Post
who said there would be nations and all that govern bullshit, just because humans believe in a stupid government system doesn't mean advanced alien being would feel the need to do such stupid crap, less humanoid thinking please.
Come again?
Specifics please.
Old 12-01-2014, 07:01 PM   #48
loveunite

I would leave this planet.
loveunite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 07:14 PM   #49
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:
If you had the chance...Would you leave earth?.
Oh man, if i had the chance, i'd be gone.... I'd kiss my girls, and tell them that i loved them, hold them for the longest time, maybe have a farewell party and then...... Well, and then, i'd be outa here

Last edited by The Mighty Zhiba; 12-01-2014 at 07:15 PM.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 07:15 PM   #50
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Rockin and rollin with some blue chic from Alpah Centuri, oh yeah
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 07:51 PM   #51
fallen_starseed
Inactive

Default do take

into consideration that there are more than one alien agenda concerning leaving Earth. It may not quite be advisable. The new Earth however is a different story..

They dissarmed as war was not allowed in this part of the galaxy. Would not trust greys/zeta, archons, reppies, draco shapeshifters, tall whites..Even Nordics are suspicious. The outside pressures were created to make you wish you could just go away. They have made their presence outwardly known via canadian minister of defence, if not mistaken. Many Trojans coming to deceive first...shapeshifting should be a concern.
fallen_starseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 09:05 PM   #52
andy1033

Personally i would rather just live once and die, and thats it.

Cannot stand others, and i am sure other planets have this problem too.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote