Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 24-07-2013, 05:37 PM   #21
rigormortis
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 15
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I would leave Earth in a second, well, I'd first make sure my 3 cats will be taken care of, other than that, there's not much I'd be leaving behind.
I'd love to embark on a spacetrip, just knowing that it would be possible, that there is indeed other life out there, more advanced than we are, it would be amazing to witness and see it all first hand. To be able to leave our galaxy, and to actually see other galaxies... a dream come true
rigormortis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2013, 09:23 PM   #22
jack_kosminski
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 31
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Unless the sun was going to go super nova probably not!
jack_kosminski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2013, 09:57 PM   #23
syxx
Inactive
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Temporary
Posts: 1,000
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

I like it here. Aside from all the mess that humans have made of the planet, it is a really beautiful place.
If aliens arrived making that offer, I might be tempted to invite them to take all those humans who have a problem with letting those who love the planet take care of it and nurture it...... exposure to a galactic federation (or likewise) might do the human trouble makers a lot of good, and give them a new perspective. When they see the problems they have created with their exploitation, greed and selfishness and are willing to treat Earth and all other living things in a more respectful way, then they might have an invitation extended to return.

So many, well most, problems are caused by humans. As far as we know factually and with evidence, our planet is the only one in the entire universe that harbours such amazing diversity of life. It's astounding that our species at the top of the pyramid is in the process of destroying it. I believe that it is unique in all of creation and once it's gone, it cannot be replaced.
syxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2013, 04:10 AM   #24
the 9 rings
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 778
Likes: 28 (25 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
Considering that most humans are totally vile to other humans, i would suggest most alien groups that have advanced enough are evil in our minds.

Why would you think that most races out there are not. All we have as a public to go on so far is our earth, but that says that most intelligent beings are vile.

Look at how you lot look at inferior animals? You treat them like rubbish. DO you not think that alot of alien groups also have there absolute hatreds?

Most humans out there would love to see others die in the street of a heart attack. Most are sick twisted vomit inducing examples of intelligence.
That is simply ludicrous, trying to compare us to animals...
We only look at animals that way because they're intelligence level is no where near humans.
Please speak for yourself when you say, " Treat them like rubbish ".
the 9 rings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2013, 02:51 AM   #25
lurk
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 869
Likes: 4 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the 9 rings View Post
We only look at animals that way because they're intelligence level is no where near humans.
You believe your intelligence to be equal to that of beings that build and move artifical planetoids 1/4 the size of earth?
lurk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2013, 11:43 AM   #26
king triad
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 10,477
Likes: 3 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurk View Post
You believe your intelligence to be equal to that of beings that build and move artifical planetoids 1/4 the size of earth?
I don't, but we are creatures of our environment...don't be so hard on humans there are lots of good one's...
king triad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2013, 02:02 PM   #27
ashtarcommand
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Sweden(Not Switzerland)
Posts: 777
Likes: 7 (7 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the 9 rings View Post
A lot of people stumble upon the question as into what would be there final answer if E.T.'s did in-fact make a public scene and reveal themselves to the world on a broadcasted program.

If given the option to leave Gaia/earth and become apart of the highly intellectual-star-nation pact would you indeed leave?
Once you leave you can never come back, and must leave behind everything you know, but the outcome would indefinitely change the course of our world, would you sacrifice everything you know and love for the sake of all the planet?
Once in such an environment of vast star-travel and universal probability, there is no turning back.

Could you really leave in such a manner as into forgetting everything you once loved and enjoyed for an opportunity of a lifetime that you knew for certain would be safe trip and out of harms reach, but dedicate your life to servitude among thee other universal nations and races?

Ask yourself if knowing the truth is worth the series of events that will change our egotistic world of games.
Everything you once knew and thought was fun is now a product of learning and teaching.
Things you once enjoyed would now be a thing of the past, all that would matter now is just a small part of our human evolution.
Yes and hopefully bring with me the few people i love and care for if they want to. Otherwise ill leave this hellhole as fast as i can and never come back, to be honest most people sicken me. Their ignorance, selfishness and lack of individuality is just tiresome.
__________________
Please visit my channel to see UFO┬┤s recorded in Sweden
ashtarcommand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2013, 03:15 PM   #28
lyricusmagna
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: In a problematic world.
Posts: 1,772
Likes: 2 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurk View Post
You believe your intelligence to be equal to that of beings that build and move artifical planetoids 1/4 the size of earth?
Some relocate not only large planets (gas giants etc.) and stars, but sometimes entire star systems (from star, to planets, to comets in it). Depends on the level of sophistication and advancement of technology.
__________________
My ET Contact Experiences
lyricusmagna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2013, 06:55 PM   #29
the 9 rings
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 778
Likes: 28 (25 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyricusmagna View Post
Some relocate not only large planets (gas giants etc.) and stars, but sometimes entire star systems (from star, to planets, to comets in it). Depends on the level of sophistication and advancement of technology.
King is only in my opposition because me and him 'Tiffed' in the past... No hard feelings.

'Triad',but> My intelligence levels triples that of the ordinary genius/140 I.Q/ standard genius level.
My brain moves at a extraordinary rate, a natural phenomenon is what I call it,rather miraculous if I should say.
I view things differently than others, I see the universe differently than others.
My brain wave functions at a high level beyond any of that of a normal human, their is no capacity to it's length.
This would explain why I can use telekinesis, am psychic,can read multiple minds at once,able to channel and harness raw energy,etc...
I have no reason to lie about any of this, these things just came naturally to me and I expanded them but training myself.

Now You asked If I was on the intellectual level of " universal planetoid-replication "?
Simple process's to building and destroying objects in the universe, it's easy when you have anti-gravitational-mechanics...

You brought this to my attention,so i'm just asuming this now,but, " you believe that our moon is artificial"?
Put in our atmosphere by those who are now helping our governments.
Building planets does not take much knowledge, its as simple as genetic-mutation and Process-build up, create structure out of atomic splicing, " This is how the first atom-bomb was made". *Hence*

I will not get into detail about my characteristics, however, I will say this "Don't judge a book by it's cover", catch my drift.

Last edited by the 9 rings; 28-07-2013 at 07:00 PM.
the 9 rings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2013, 07:06 PM   #30
cdr shepard
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Vienna/Austria
Posts: 178
Likes: 4 (3 Posts)
Default

BOB (1,5 m tall , big black eyes) told me that the same forces that orchestrated several world wars and holocausts are in power again and if I want to survive I should build an ark for me and my friends and get the fuck of this planet.
So I would take that offer.
If an alien tells you to build an ark it sounds like some guys from Europe landing with a helicopter in front of a bushman's hut in Africa and tell him to build a thing with 4 wheels and a white top that has air condition and 100hp and drive to the next supermarket to buy some water because a big dry period is coming. Either they are fucking with me or we are brainwashed and the physics we learn at school are taught in a way so we never figure out there is something fishy about it.

I always wanted to see other planets so I would not hesitate.
cdr shepard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2013, 07:28 PM   #31
the 9 rings
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 778
Likes: 28 (25 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdr shepard View Post
BOB (1,5 m tall , big black eyes) told me that the same forces that orchestrated several world wars and holocausts are in power again and if I want to survive I should build an ark for me and my friends and get the fuck of this planet.
So I would take that offer.
If an alien tells you to build an ark it sounds like some guys from Europe landing with a helicopter in front of a bushman's hut in Africa and tell him to build a thing with 4 wheels and a white top that has air condition and 100hp and drive to the next supermarket to buy some water because a big dry period is coming. Either they are fucking with me or we are brainwashed and the physics we learn at school are taught in a way so we never figure out there is something fishy about it.

I always wanted to see other planets so I would not hesitate.
I totally agree with you 100%, your right your friend that told you about that is not lying, trust me. He must have been a (Good-Zeta), because the only time aliens interact with humans without trying to harm them is if it is of great importance to them or will benefit them in the long run.
The people your friend spoke of are called " the cabal ".
And they already have bases located in our outer-sphere , so building an ark would have to be highly advanced , contain a room full of vegetation to support oxygen levels, anti-gravitational energy barriers for your ships defense mechanism, anti-gravity frequency floaters to get you from place to place without having to consume large amounts of fluid based supplies.
You would need a cattle reserve for animals you can contain and harvest,etc...

I have been told before that I should build an arc when the time is right, which I plan to do once I get my financial break through.
In the near future I plan to donate money to science and invest in anti-gravitational mechanics.
the 9 rings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2013, 07:37 PM   #32
lyricusmagna
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: In a problematic world.
Posts: 1,772
Likes: 2 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the 9 rings View Post
Now You asked If I was on the intellectual level of " universal planetoid-replication "?
Simple process's to building and destroying objects in the universe, it's easy when you have anti-gravitational-mechanics...

You brought this to my attention,so i'm just asuming this now,but, " you believe that our moon is artificial"?
Put in our atmosphere by those who are now helping our governments.
Building planets does not take much knowledge, its as simple as genetic-mutation and Process-build up, create structure out of atomic splicing, " This is how the first atom-bomb was made". *Hence*

I will not get into detail about my characteristics, however, I will say this "Don't judge a book by it's cover", catch my drift.
If you have a beef with Triad that is not something I would engage in or take sides. That's between you two. I only quoted Lurk's post to comment that there are more sophisticated beings who can arrange entire star systems by will.

I don't think our Moon is artificial, in the sense that it was made from scratch. I think that its interior was long removed and underground facilities and installations have been put in place. And that this happened long before she as an object was brought to our star system, some 50.000 years ago perhaps. Its a long way from Polaris. I think they may have used advanced wormhole technology for that.
__________________
My ET Contact Experiences
lyricusmagna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2013, 07:50 PM   #33
the 9 rings
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 778
Likes: 28 (25 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyricusmagna View Post
If you have a beef with Triad that is not something I would engage in or take sides. That's between you two. I only quoted Lurk's post to comment that there are more sophisticated beings who can arrange entire star systems by will.

I don't think our Moon is artificial, in the sense that it was made from scratch. I think that its interior was long removed and underground facilities and installations have been put in place. And that this happened long before she as an object was brought to our star system, some 50.000 years ago perhaps. Its a long way from Polaris. I think they may have used advanced wormhole technology for that.
Sorry if you felt as if I was redirecting that towards you, I was replying towards your comment but was just getting the 'triad' thing out of the way...

As for the moon,we are still talking about the same thing... It was artificially made from what I understand and inside it;hollow-earth-theory-,
was secret underground bases that have been there for thousands of years as you claim.
I have heard of this before, through and ex-N.a.s.a scientist.
The wormhole technology is simpler than you think my friend, its just a matter of bending space,mass and gravity.
I call it " Controlled-Vortex-holes", I used the word controlled because these massive energy wormholes are created when holes are burned in gravity,mass and matter.
Still, even this takes anti-gravity technology....
the 9 rings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2013, 01:35 PM   #34
cagedlion
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 434
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

I have no desire to ever leave this planet while I'm still alive. It's absolutely beautiful and we are evolved specifically for this environment. So the chances of finding anywhere else that'll be anywhere near suited for our species are unlikely. Besides, it's just a few of the people here that make life hard. Either directly or indirectly. But it's almost always other people. I'd rather we fixed the problems here than find somewhere else to fuck up.

I'm still on the fence when it comes to whether or not other intelligent species know we exist. But if they do I'm pretty sure they wouldn't let the homo-sapien plague anywhere near another habited planet until we sort out our own mess right here on Earth.
cagedlion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2013, 02:09 PM   #35
king triad
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 10,477
Likes: 3 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the 9 rings View Post
but was just getting the 'triad' thing out of the way...
Do you have a problem with me 9s?...
king triad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2013, 02:12 PM   #36
oiram
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Posts: 9,951
Likes: 9 (9 Posts)
Thumbs up Man why this only has to stay & be a dream of my

Oh Man ........

Please! Please don't just say ............ make my dream come true!

Time Date and Place ............ Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I just dump everything even if I had a billion dollars in a box beside me I would not even look back just once!

100% sure of this!

Let them all rot in there own created hell !!!!!!

With luck they have room for many more which are sick of this hell hole created by the Satan cabal & ALL there lowlife pimps.



On top if I had any saying ever; I would recommend them to not ever, ever bother about this freaking hell hole they calling Earth ever again!

And no more King shits either ever again ............ WOW what a blessing this would be!



Man why this only has to stay & be a dream of my entire life???




I once had a real life like dream about this ........ I was even able after waking up to get back into this dream; where they picked up many of us! WOW what nice dream that was.


I can even remember the shape of there ships. Very similar to these once!!!!!!
Because after the dream I went & made a drawing by hand & searched on the net to find something similar looking & this was it after making some alterations to fit what I seen in my dream!

Shit just a freaking dream! I need the real deal to manifest ..................



Last edited by oiram; 29-07-2013 at 02:30 PM.
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2013, 02:40 PM   #37
oiram
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Posts: 9,951
Likes: 9 (9 Posts)
Wink This is a space haven truly out of this world!

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
No thank you
I tried scuba diving, just the once and that was only in a swimming pool.
Decided I much prefer breathing air the normal way and solid ground under my feet.
I'll leave exploring outer space to braver souls than me.
You should try night diving in pitch black darkness & no moon light above & then you switch of your torch light ..........

This is the next best thing to space heaven experience; truly out of this world; beautiful let me tell you!

I love it!



Last edited by oiram; 29-07-2013 at 02:52 PM.
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2013, 03:14 PM   #38
mykah
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 369
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I would cleave Saturn in half, throw the moon into the Sun, bow to Earth and launch into space.

Last edited by mykah; 29-07-2013 at 03:15 PM.
mykah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2013, 01:32 AM   #39
the 9 rings
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 778
Likes: 28 (25 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by king triad View Post
Do you have a problem with me 9s?...
Certainly not, just have felt a " negative connection ", towards each other in previous post's/topics....
We have always been against each other in most post's, so when you said that about me earlier in this post, I kind took it as being opposed.

Last edited by the 9 rings; 31-07-2013 at 01:33 AM.
the 9 rings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2013, 01:35 PM   #40
king triad
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 10,477
Likes: 3 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the 9 rings View Post
Certainly not, just have felt a " negative connection ", towards each other in previous post's/topics....
We have always been against each other in most post's, so when you said that about me earlier in this post, I kind took it as being opposed.
I guess we got off on the wrong foot...I find your posts to be enlightening ...
king triad is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
aliens, evolution, extra-terrestrial, technology

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:42 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.