Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 21-07-2013, 11:42 PM   #1
the 9 rings

Default If you had the chance...Would you leave earth?

A lot of people stumble upon the question as into what would be there final answer if E.T.'s did in-fact make a public scene and reveal themselves to the world on a broadcasted program.

If given the option to leave Gaia/earth and become apart of the highly intellectual-star-nation pact would you indeed leave?
Once you leave you can never come back, and must leave behind everything you know, but the outcome would indefinitely change the course of our world, would you sacrifice everything you know and love for the sake of all the planet?
Once in such an environment of vast star-travel and universal probability, there is no turning back.

Could you really leave in such a manner as into forgetting everything you once loved and enjoyed for an opportunity of a lifetime that you knew for certain would be safe trip and out of harms reach, but dedicate your life to servitude among thee other universal nations and races?

Ask yourself if knowing the truth is worth the series of events that will change our egotistic world of games.
Everything you once knew and thought was fun is now a product of learning and teaching.
Things you once enjoyed would now be a thing of the past, all that would matter now is just a small part of our human evolution.

Last edited by the 9 rings; 21-07-2013 at 11:43 PM.
the 9 rings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2013, 11:45 PM   #2
armoured_amazon

Naw, I like it here and my work here's not done yet.
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2013, 11:50 PM   #3
the 9 rings

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by armoured_amazon View Post
Naw, I like it here and my work here's not done yet.
Even tho the world is going down a spiral abyss of nothingness?

I see where your coming from , there is a lot of things about earth I love,but.....
There is so much more life in the universe that has yet to be discovered, how could you pass up an opportunity like that?
Old 22-07-2013, 01:39 AM   #4
night_gaunt

If i could wipe the memories of all who knew me.
That would be the only thing holding me back.
Old 22-07-2013, 11:41 AM   #5
klara

Most would just take their issues with them.
Old 22-07-2013, 11:50 AM   #6
grandmasterp
Banned

No thank you
I tried scuba diving, just the once and that was only in a swimming pool.
Decided I much prefer breathing air the normal way and solid ground under my feet.
I'll leave exploring outer space to braver souls than me.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2013, 12:14 PM   #7
ragnarok
Banned

Most definitely not. There's a few people welcome to take my place tho'.

No space craft is going to get you from one location in our galaxy to another as fast as Earth will. You might not be able to choose the direction you go, but it'll be a far comfier journey than heading somewhere in a fancy tin can.
ragnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2013, 12:29 PM   #8
king triad
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
Most definitely not. There's a few people welcome to take my place tho'.

No space craft is going to get you from one location in our galaxy to another as fast as Earth will. You might not be able to choose the direction you go, but it'll be a far comfier journey than heading somewhere in a fancy tin can.
Your right the earth is cruising right along...I'm in the middle of a battle against evil the deal was for one lifetime...after this I am leaving earth for my next life...
king triad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2013, 01:12 PM   #9
armoured_amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by the 9 rings View Post
Even tho the world is going down a spiral abyss of nothingness?

I see where your coming from , there is a lot of things about earth I love,but.....
There is so much more life in the universe that has yet to be discovered, how could you pass up an opportunity like that?
Because I believe my existence in infinite and the universe will still be there for me to explore later. It's during this great downward spiral that we are most needed.
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2013, 01:49 PM   #10
andy1033

Yep what ever the truth is, only 1 life on earth is more than enough for me.

I would of rather not of existed at all, but since i do, i would assume being elsewhere would be just as bad.

So answering ops question is not something any of us can do, as what it is like elsewhere, who knows. All we know humans are animals i want nothing to do with, and they inhabit this earth, so i do my best to avoid all contact with them.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2013, 02:33 PM   #11
hobo

There is at least one redeeming quality to this life, and that is that it ends at some point. Death is the only thing that´s guaranteed each and everyone of us. So...you´ll definitely leave this earth sooner or later, either you do something for it or not.

Why not make the best of it, while you´re here?
Be as creative, humorous, generous, joyful, loving and untameably original as possible.

"The one who dies before he dies, doesn´t die when he dies."
hobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2013, 02:55 PM   #12
paradise found
Inactive

You are already the very SOURCE of the entire universe.

As the Baha'i folks attribute to Mohammed... 'Dost thou reckon thyself a puny form, whilst within thee the universe is enfolded?'.

When you make the grade, so to speak, and ascend out of duality, I'm sure you will be able to do as you please.

For now, though, you are embodied here. For a reason.

Go within and find out what you are not.

Nothing else matters.
paradise found is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2013, 03:00 PM   #13
klara

I'd love visiting tho.

About leaving, if it feels the right thing to do, yes. Same with every other decision.

Last edited by klara; 22-07-2013 at 03:02 PM.
klara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2013, 09:34 PM   #14
the 9 rings

Quote:
Originally Posted by klara View Post
I'd love visiting tho.

About leaving, if it feels the right thing to do, yes. Same with every other decision.
Very true, sometimes you have to leave.

Change has always favored earth, we have always evolved or adapted to different environments without much struggle.

If it is necessary, then I'd probably go in a 'heart beat', there's no telling the endless possibilities we will come across as a race.
: I for one am capable of great things, why waist these ability's on one planet when I can help all the planets of the universe...

Last edited by the 9 rings; 22-07-2013 at 09:37 PM.
Old 22-07-2013, 09:39 PM   #15
paradise found
Inactive

Hypothetically, I'd leave in a split second, with no regrets at all.

I would regret leaving my family behind, but that's all I would remotely miss.

Sad thing is, there's so much to see, and do, and live, and love on this little planet, but our lives are totally governed by the evil ones.

It sucks.
paradise found is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2013, 09:56 PM   #16
the 9 rings

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradise found View Post
Hypothetically, I'd leave in a split second, with no regrets at all.

I would regret leaving my family behind, but that's all I would remotely miss.

Sad thing is, there's so much to see, and do, and live, and love on this little planet, but our lives are totally governed by the evil ones.

It sucks.
Agreed upon...
Old 22-07-2013, 11:01 PM   #17
lurk

Quote:
A lot of people stumble upon the question as into what would be there final answer if E.T.'s did in-fact make a public scene and reveal themselves to the world on a broadcasted program.

If given the option to leave Gaia/earth and become apart of the highly intellectual-star-nation pact would you indeed leave?
The only thing you will become part of in this scenario will be their digestion system. Haven't you watched 'V'.
lurk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2013, 08:23 PM   #18
the 9 rings

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurk View Post
The only thing you will become part of in this scenario will be their digestion system. Haven't you watched 'V'.
I laugh at your ignorance, do you really think " Every single race of extraterrestrials in our universe are Malevolent"??...
Old 23-07-2013, 08:35 PM   #19
andy1033

Quote:
I laugh at your ignorance, do you really think " Every single race of extraterrestrials in our universe are Malevolent"??...
Considering that most humans are totally vile to other humans, i would suggest most alien groups that have advanced enough are evil in our minds.

Why would you think that most races out there are not. All we have as a public to go on so far is our earth, but that says that most intelligent beings are vile.

Look at how you lot look at inferior animals? You treat them like rubbish. DO you not think that alot of alien groups also have there absolute hatreds?

Most humans out there would love to see others die in the street of a heart attack. Most are sick twisted vomit inducing examples of intelligence.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2013, 12:28 AM   #20
lyricusmagna

Unless there is a disaster waiting to happen, there is no reason for any extraterrestrial species to not let humans go back to Earth if they change their minds about their decisions.

A year and a half ago, I'd say that I would wish to stay, work on my life here, maintain old ones and find new friendships, maybe love, try to work on fixing things on local, or more international level .... That my role here is not over.

But today I would not hesitate to leave this planet for good if such an offer comes to pass. Not for one second. I'm tired. Negative experiences keep building up, there is chaos everywhere, I'm growing desperate and depressive, getting disappointed along the way as well ... Yeah, I'd like a one-way ticket out of here. I'd be amongst more sane individuals, and be capable of influencing things on Earth and other places a lot more effectively. Somebody with a quarter century experience as a human on this planet, having the minds and means to influence courses of events would be amazing.

As for new homes, there is plenty to choose from. Definitely one at least 25 light years away from here. I need the distance when I'd be off duty.