Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Conspiracy/Truth Researchers > General - The Researchers

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-10-2014, 06:09 AM   #1
swamideva
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 14,263
Likes: 58 (50 Posts)
Default Michael Tsarion.

Here is another alternative researcher and author, who has made many videos, in his tireless search for the truth.

Lets start with a short Video.

Michael Tsarion - Zero Tolerance For The Lie

And an interview here

Michael Tsarion - for those who are losing faith
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 06:47 AM   #2
metak88
Senior Member
 
metak88's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 942
Likes: 84 (56 Posts)
Default

Have to finish watching all of his dvds I have... he's definitely interesting guy to listen to, but I have this feeling he's also trying way too hard with certain topics.
__________________
In rehab...
metak88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 07:05 AM   #3
swamideva
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 14,263
Likes: 58 (50 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by metak88 View Post
Have to finish watching all of his dvds I have... he's definitely interesting guy to listen to, but I have this feeling he's also trying way too hard with certain topics.
He does seem driven. There is no doubt he is a meticulous researcher.

I have to admit i cant get enough of this stuff.

History in school was boring, alternative history is great.
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 07:10 AM   #4
metak88
Senior Member
 
metak88's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 942
Likes: 84 (56 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamideva View Post
He does seem driven. There is no doubt he is a meticulous researcher.

I have to admit i cant get enough of this stuff.

History in school was boring, alternative history is great.
I was studying History at the University while also reading/watching/listening lots of his work and others like him. D. Wilcock (also has some very interesting experiments cited in his books, lots from Russian scientists), G. Hancock etc. etc.

Yes, it is boring by DESIGN!
__________________
In rehab...
metak88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 01:05 PM   #5
ravenblack
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 583
Likes: 18 (14 Posts)
Default Tsarian

I love him....................he's so informative! He is one of my most fav. What a mind, and he sure puts it to good use.
ravenblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2014, 04:47 PM   #6
metak88
Senior Member
 
metak88's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 942
Likes: 84 (56 Posts)
Default

I'm also curious about that "etheric barrier" around the Earth that one group of ETs lifted so that the bad ETs aka Nephilim couldn't escape and leave this planet. That's Tsarion's take on this...

Some also say that this "barrier" was put in place to prevent external interferences, to protect the humans and was supposed to be removed somewhere at the end of December of 2012...

Anyone got more info on this?
__________________
In rehab...

Last edited by metak88; 13-10-2014 at 04:49 PM.
metak88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2014, 05:19 AM   #7
swamideva
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 14,263
Likes: 58 (50 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by metak88 View Post
I'm also curious about that "etheric barrier" around the Earth that one group of ETs lifted so that the bad ETs aka Nephilim couldn't escape and leave this planet. That's Tsarion's take on this...

Some also say that this "barrier" was put in place to prevent external interferences, to protect the humans and was supposed to be removed somewhere at the end of December of 2012...

Anyone got more info on this?
Its a while since i watched this material and there is a lot of it.

If i remember correctly, its the moon that is broadcasting this frequency.

To my knowledge there has been one nucleated device detonated on the moon.

It has also been said that HAARP is a weapon that they are using to break though this barrier.

The moon does seem to have more than one purpose though.

The Earth Without the Moon

Last edited by swamideva; 14-10-2014 at 05:20 AM.
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2014, 10:08 AM   #8
metak88
Senior Member
 
metak88's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 942
Likes: 84 (56 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamideva View Post
Its a while since i watched this material and there is a lot of it.

If i remember correctly, its the moon that is broadcasting this frequency.

To my knowledge there has been one nucleated device detonated on the moon.

It has also been said that HAARP is a weapon that they are using to break though this barrier.

The moon does seem to have more than one purpose though.

The Earth Without the Moon
Tsarion certainly has his own unique perspective on pretty much everything...

In his book 'Atlantis, Alien Visitation, and Genetic Manipulation', he writes as if these 'Nephilim' that were stranded on this planet didn't even knew about this barrier. Their so called 'Atlantean progeny' later discovered it when they managed to rebuild their technology after the war and flood. So, who was responsible for that barrier in the first place? Are archons somehow responsible for it?

Yeah, it's also been a while since I watched any of his material, but luckily my memory still serves me...
__________________
In rehab...
metak88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2014, 11:05 AM   #9
truthspoon
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: North Africa........ The pirate-coast! Yarrh!
Posts: 20,360
Likes: 273 (165 Posts)
Default

Michael Tsarion talks a lot of unsubstantiated bollocks.

Some of it is sheer horseshite like the claim that the name Jahweh comes from a tree because the Jews used to worship trees.

His work is full of corkers like that.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2014, 03:55 PM   #10
swamideva
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 14,263
Likes: 58 (50 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by metak88 View Post
Tsarion certainly has his own unique perspective on pretty much everything...

In his book 'Atlantis, Alien Visitation, and Genetic Manipulation', he writes as if these 'Nephilim' that were stranded on this planet didn't even knew about this barrier. Their so called 'Atlantean progeny' later discovered it when they managed to rebuild their technology after the war and flood. So, who was responsible for that barrier in the first place? Are archons somehow responsible for it?

Yeah, it's also been a while since I watched any of his material, but luckily my memory still serves me...
He does not say, they were chased across the galaxy, set up a beacon on Tiamat, which was blown up and came to down to Earth to hide.

Its not clear who was responsible, it was a secondary precaution in case they were here on Earth. Whoever they were they did not wanted rid of these aliens. They were not good guys either, blowing up a planet to destroy their enemies.

It was in the reign of Elizabeth the 1st. John Doe 007, discovered it. He was in contact with other dimensional beings, i cannot remember their names. He made a deal with them for info about technology. In return they got blood. He then set up Universities to correlate info from disparate Illuminati factions doing occult rituals and invoking these demons to get information. Dennis Wheatley's novels were very accurate about the invocations i hear. Then the march to technology began.

The Devil Rides Out
How Dennis Wheatley sold black magic to Britain


I have read many versions of this Atlantean and Annunaki history. They all do not agree but the basic theme is similar. Genetic manipulation.

It was so far into ancient history we cannot expect 100% accuracy, considering mainstream history is disinformation.

Tsarions sources though were occult, the Illuminati did publish what they were up and their history though these book were limited publications. In the past who would want to read or even believe this stuff anyway. There were more sources of information in the 17th and 18th centuaries than there are now.
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2014, 04:14 PM   #11
metak88
Senior Member
 
metak88's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 942
Likes: 84 (56 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamideva View Post
He does not say, they were chased across the galaxy, set up a beacon on Tiamat, which was blown up and came to down to Earth to hide.

Its not clear who was responsible, it was a secondary precaution in case they were here on Earth. Whoever they were they did not wanted rid of these aliens. They were not good guys either, blowing up a planet to destroy their enemies.

It was in the reign of Elizabeth the 1st. John Doe 007, discovered it. He was in contact with other dimensional beings, i cannot remember their names. He made a deal with them for info about technology. In return they got blood. He then set up Universities to correlate info from disparate Illuminati factions doing occult rituals and invoking these demons to get information. Dennis Wheatley's novels were very accurate about the invocations i hear. Then the march to technology began.
Macrobes, Dark Archons?

I have a hard time believing this explanation since those aliens could've easily destroyed the whole solar system just to be safe. It's kinda dumb if you ask me. Follow them all the way here, destroying the whole frickin' planet (and conveniently miscalculating along the way... sheesh ) and then they thought their enemies are hiding on Earth and instead of destroying the Earth they go for extra trouble of putting up this etheric barrier to keep them here? Stupid drama, drama... everywhere...
__________________
In rehab...

Last edited by metak88; 14-10-2014 at 04:15 PM.
metak88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2014, 08:42 AM   #12
swamideva
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 14,263
Likes: 58 (50 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by metak88 View Post
Macrobes, Dark Archons?

I have a hard time believing this explanation since those aliens could've easily destroyed the whole solar system just to be safe. It's kinda dumb if you ask me. Follow them all the way here, destroying the whole frickin' planet (and conveniently miscalculating along the way... sheesh ) and then they thought their enemies are hiding on Earth and instead of destroying the Earth they go for extra trouble of putting up this etheric barrier to keep them here? Stupid drama, drama... everywhere...
There is much more to the big picture than you assume, as extensive as Tsarions research is, it just a part of a bigger picture. To anthropomorphise these being and estimate their level of intelligence and motives by ours would be arrogant and a mistake IMO.

Last edited by swamideva; 16-10-2014 at 07:16 AM.
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2014, 09:23 AM   #13
supertzar
Senior Member
 
supertzar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 12,654
Likes: 2,508 (1,533 Posts)
Default

That shit was dark as hell when he attacked Mahabarata, a member of the old forum. That is what sticks with me about Tsarion - that total Sith-mode freakout on his blog. It was like okay, this is his real face.
__________________
Space Doom
supertzar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2014, 12:01 PM   #14
metak88
Senior Member
 
metak88's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 942
Likes: 84 (56 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamideva View Post
There is much more to the big picture than you assume, as extensive as Tsarions research is, it just a part of a bigger picture. To anthropomorphise these being and estimate their level of intelligence and motives by ours would be arrogant and a mistake IMO.
I'm sure there is. I was just commenting on one particular aspect of his research, mainly how 'they' got here in the first place. Of course even Tsarion doesn't provide a good explanation except that there was some dispute in a galaxy far far away... sounds familiar? That's how it looks to me. Not to mention the lack of evidence...

If someone has reached the level of technological advancement to be capable of interstellar travel, destroying a planet and has very good knowledge of genetics and all that... then yes, I do assume their level of intelligence has got to be pretty high (compared to us).
__________________
In rehab...

Last edited by metak88; 15-10-2014 at 12:02 PM.
metak88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2014, 05:08 PM   #15
supertzar
Senior Member
 
supertzar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 12,654
Likes: 2,508 (1,533 Posts)
Default

Tsarion suggests that members of the Illuminati have the right to do all the child raping and murder that they want and that no one has the right to do anything about it. This guy isn't very dark at all.

http://youtu.be/IEQl2LvqWjk?t=3m27s
__________________
Space Doom
supertzar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2014, 05:53 PM   #16
swamideva
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 14,263
Likes: 58 (50 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
Tsarion suggests that members of the Illuminati have the right to do all the child raping and murder that they want and that no one has the right to do anything about it. This guy isn't very dark at all.

http://youtu.be/IEQl2LvqWjk?t=3m27s
Good at taking statements out context and misinterpreting concepts aren't you.

All i hear is you coming to attack at thread with confirmation bias, motivated reasoning, and cognitive dissonance.


This is the point he was making and the context of the video. Man is his own saviour.

http://youtu.be/IEQl2LvqWjk?t=4m28s
Quote:
We can accept god becoming man to save man, but not man becoming god to save himself. Vernon Linwood Howard
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2014, 05:59 PM   #17
supertzar
Senior Member
 
supertzar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 12,654
Likes: 2,508 (1,533 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamideva View Post
Good at taking statements out context and misinterpreting concepts aren't you.

All i hear is you coming to attack at thread with confirmation bias, motivated reasoning, and cognitive dissonance.


This is the point he was making and the context of the video. Man is his own saviour.

http://youtu.be/IEQl2LvqWjk?t=4m28s
Don't be defensive swami. I think his context is quite clear - what if The Spiritual Law is that no one has the right to check anyone else for anything whatsoever?
__________________
Space Doom

Last edited by supertzar; 15-10-2014 at 06:00 PM.
supertzar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2014, 06:02 PM   #18
swamideva
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 14,263
Likes: 58 (50 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
Don't be defensive swami. I think his context is quite clear - what if The Spiritual Law is that no one has the right to check anyone else for anything whatsoever?
Anyone who watches the video will spot your games and BS, so stop trolling this thread.
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2014, 06:11 PM   #19
supertzar
Senior Member
 
supertzar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 12,654
Likes: 2,508 (1,533 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamideva View Post
Anyone who watches the video will spot your games and BS, so stop trolling this thread.
You seem to think anyone who has a different view is a troll. I am sincere and I do not appreciate your behavior. I'll give my views when I like on this forum and you will stop harassing me.
__________________
Space Doom
supertzar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2014, 06:22 PM   #20
supertzar
Senior Member
 
supertzar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 12,654
Likes: 2,508 (1,533 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamideva View Post
Youre a troll. You have nothing to contribute here.
That says a lot about you that that is what you see. How fragile is your ego exactly?
__________________
Space Doom
supertzar is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:23 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.