Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Conspiracy/Truth Researchers > General - The Researchers

Old 23-09-2014, 11:38 AM   #1
swamideva

Default Thomas Sheridan

This man is a tireless researcher for truth.

We have him to thank for bringing information about psychopaths to public attention.

Here is a recent talk of his.

Before Freedom [Thomas Sheridan - New Horizons 2014]

15th of September 2014. Saint Annes, Lancashire, England.

Thomas Sheridan gives a powerful presentation to New Horizons Saint Annes - Before Freedom

Thomas Sheridan is an author, artist, musician, satirist and independent researcher on malignant influences upon Society

Thomas is best known for his books on socio-cultural engineering, propaganda and the influence of late Victorian occult societies and policy think-tanks upon the creation of both Fascism and Bolshevism. He is also adept at analysing the paralysing shadow these aristocratically created and cultivated symbiotic ideologies still cast upon the face of humanity.

His “Before Freedom” demonstrates how and why these same forces are at work in the world today and what their next plan for the human race will be: viz. a completely new version of reality to trap us within a dreamworld of visions and experiences; and how, only by being aware of what will be unleashed upon the consciousness of the human psyche, can we escape it.

For centuries, the world has been their stage; in time, the vistas created above our heads and within our minds will be their main performance...

THE GREATEST SHOW NOT OF THIS EARTH.
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2014, 08:18 PM   #2
swamideva

Interesting insights by Thomas on Vikings.

Vikings: Fact? Fiction? And Hollywood?
Old 08-10-2014, 11:35 AM   #3
kaiser

I just watched these vids of Sheridan and I have to agree he is really onto something its crystal clear the German led EU is seeking to break up its neighbours so they can be absorbed more easily and thats just for starters! This is the main reason the scottish referendum was folly.
For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow. ........Ecclesiastes 1:17-18

Now choose; Red or Blue.

Last edited by kaiser; 08-10-2014 at 11:36 AM.
kaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2014, 09:57 PM   #4
dickyhart001

Ive been watching and listening to a lot of his stuff. he seems to keep his feet on the gound and isnt coming out with ridiculous theories. Hs stuff on saville is impressive.
dickyhart001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2014, 05:48 PM   #5
jack19921

I enjoy Thomas Sheridan's videos on youtube. He recently started up his Velocity of Now radio show again.
jack19921 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2014, 03:59 PM   #6
aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamideva View Post
This man is a tireless researcher for truth.

We have him to thank for bringing information about psychopaths to public attention.
I'm unable to see how Sheridan can be credited so highly; a generic overview of physiology/behaviorism showcases such. This study nor information is hardly new.
aura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2015, 11:57 PM   #7
swamideva

The Fabian Society and its on-going legacy. Includes cultural and social behavioural programming via entertainment and print media journalism. Pavlovian Conditioning and incremental Cultural Marxism by means of ‘Political Correctness’. The ‘Swinging 1920′ and the rise of the back street abortionists as a major cottage industry. Gloria Steinem, the CIA informer during her college years.

Alan Watt and Thomas Sheridan: Fabians and Aliens - Hour 1

The Alien/SCi-FI Agenda and Contactee Cults. Belief in alien salvation/destruction. The Roswell hoax and possible NAZI ‘Operation Paperclip’ connections. The CIA and Hollywood together creating a new religion of ‘Space Gods’ to replace Christianity. How the subject of Conspiracy Theory was considered a perfectly accepted topic of conversation among educated people in the wake of the Watergate Scandal, but was then ridiculed by the X-Files TV series which took every kind of corporate and government crime, and then connected them all to aliens and flying saucers.

Erik Von Daniken and his ‘church’ of ancient alien visitation in Switzerland. The deliberate merging of legitimate scepticism of corporate/government criminality with alien abduction and ‘little green men’ becoming the rationale to mock and belittle all investigations into the pathological underhand scheming of globalisation policies and agendas.

Alan Watt and Thomas Sheridan: Fabians and Aliens - Hour 2

Follow-up interview to their ground-breaking initial round-table discussion on the Fabian Society and on the CIA-created contactee cults/Hollywood Sci-Fi alien agenda implemented in order to replace organised Abrahamic religions with replacement delusions of ‘space brothers’ coming to save or punish humanity.

This time, Thomas Sheridan and Alan Watt turn their attention to the music industry and the incredible power this force has exerted over the human consciousness. From music being licienced in Ancient Greece – as it was considered too dangerous in the wrong hands – to cultural engineering factories such as The School of Performing Arts in New York indoctrinating or filtering out talented young people and placing them into the banality of TV jingles and Broadway shows, rather than allowing them to organically develop their own craft. These topics, and just about everything else in between all exposed within this roller coaster of engineered music, mayhem and mind control.

Alan Watt and Thomas Sheridan - The Music Machine Part 1

Alan Watt and Thomas Sheridan - The Music Machine Part 2
Old 04-02-2015, 12:35 PM   #8
swamideva

Never Lose Sight of Your Own Hero's Journey and Never Betray Your Personal Monomyth.

Old 07-02-2015, 02:34 PM   #9
swamideva

PSYCHOPATHIC FEMALES

Contrary to popular notions, they are as numerous and as dangerous as male psychopaths. They tend to hide better and get away with their predatory nature by invoking the Victim Card or claiming to have been subject to misogyny and sexism. Most of the victims/targets of Female Psychopaths are other women, either through the workplace or in social settings. They can cause untold chaos and cold-blooded misery if in an official capacity: think Nurse Rached in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.

This is extremely important information that everyone needs to know about and then share with others. It can save lives and sanity.
Old 13-02-2015, 03:02 AM   #10
swamideva

More on psychopaths.

Labyrinth of the Psychopath 2015 with Thomas Sheridan

Last edited by swamideva; 13-02-2015 at 03:05 AM.
Old 20-02-2015, 03:00 AM   #11
swamideva

Interesting title.

Pedomania, occult ignorance, and passive black "satanism" in the so called "truth" movement.

http://youtu.be/Fy_FC1KvMVU

Last edited by swamideva; 20-02-2015 at 03:01 AM.
Old 28-02-2015, 03:27 AM   #12
baboshka1
Inactive

thanks swam for the info listening to Labyrinth of the Psychopath 2015 with Thomas Sheridan now.
bloody hell this is very interesting.

synchronicity just smacked me in the face

Last edited by baboshka1; 28-02-2015 at 04:15 AM.
baboshka1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2015, 05:34 AM   #13
swamideva

Quote:
Originally Posted by baboshka1 View Post
thanks swam for the info listening to Labyrinth of the Psychopath 2015 with Thomas Sheridan now.
bloody hell this is very interesting.

synchronicity just smacked me in the face
Yes it is, i would say that we have him to thank for making info about psychopaths and how they function at every level of society mainstream.

His advice is good and simple also, just avoid them.
Old 28-02-2015, 08:29 AM   #14
optimalunity

Quote:
Interesting you would find solace in listening to a person who identifies psychopaths, you know the one about "it takes one to know one" right.

You are a funny deva...

Sheridan is simply part of the industry and the industry like most evolving entities is going through the phase of starting to look at it self, from my point of view it has never looked that enticing.

Very stagnant and helpless is the truther movement.

"If the Universe was left to be created by an Atheist we would still have nothing"

Me
optimalunity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2015, 03:18 PM   #15
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers

The Music Machine. All this is absolutely spot on. If you listen to the stuff that has been pumped out since starting in the mid 60's, it becomes quite blatant from then on that something is musically grammatically incorrect about it. Music is a language. From that time on a myth was perpetuated that "good musicians don't read music," in other words people who could read music were starting to understand it's meaning and how it could be used to connect with people. This began happening in the 50's with people like Buddy Holly, who had been classically trained so knew how to put a coherent song together.

He sparked a string of independent labels which terrified the people at the top. So you had producers such as Joe Meek, an absolute genius who mysteriously commits suicide in Jan 67, on the very anniversary of Buddy Holly's death in 59. Phil Spector who mysteriously goes insane in late 66 and is driven out. You find that anyone who is musically capable is mysteriously sequestered, the list goes on. Amy Whinehouse is an interesting case where here was someone who might have been good was destructed before she could get near to the Joe Meek and Phil Spector resonances.

1965, again in the early part of the year we find something mysterious happens to Don Drummond, one of the greatest Jazz horn players of the time, when the Skatalites are poised to go international.

We find that the attack on music has been absolutely phenomenal for the obvious reason that it will wake people up out of the illusion if competently performed. If you listen to music off the radio today what is immediately observable is how utterly irritating it is. It sounds like it's being performed by an extraterrestrial moron of spectacular dimension.

I mean, the "genius," required to produce something so awful is incredible. Just find an instrument or start singing and see if you can come up with a "song" that is that rabid. Just do it now. Make up a tune in your head, de de da de da etc, anything, does it sound as disrespectful to your minds ear as what has been precision engineered to come out of the radio to make the next generation of zombies? One way around this problem is to get a book on music theory with the intention of becoming well practiced in scales and arpegios.

Last edited by polyhedron; 28-02-2015 at 03:20 PM.
polyhedron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2015, 06:31 PM   #16
baboshka1
Inactive

Quote:
Yes it is, i would say that we have him to thank for making info about psychopaths and how they function at every level of society mainstream.

Thanks Swam,
did you guys hear the part where he talks about gaslighting , Orwell and double speak
Thats what smacked me in the face.

babo
baboshka1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2015, 06:36 PM   #17
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiser View Post
I just watched these vids of Sheridan and I have to agree he is really onto something its crystal clear the German led EU is seeking to break up its neighbours so they can be absorbed more easily and thats just for starters! This is the main reason the scottish referendum was folly.
Even if that is/was the case, all this should do is sharpen our minds in fucking them up every step of the way. They know what happens when they start world wars - they get their shit kicked in eventually. If they want to try going down that route again, we have to be smarter and head them off at the pass.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 04:44 PM   #18
ponpon

I've seen very little of Thomas Sheridan, and I've already decided I'm not a fan.

There's loads about him, it seems, but here's one little gem I found today. Scroll down.

https://dugpasandtheirrole.wordpress...pper/#comments

vvI'm not 'a Truther', I'm an individual.vv
ponpon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2015, 09:14 PM   #19
gremlin

I went to the freeman and then to the jews. But then back tracked from the jews.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2015, 05:25 AM   #20
rooey

???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fHmWcRZ72A

Last edited by rooey; 31-03-2015 at 05:26 AM.
rooey is offline   Reply With Quote