Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Conspiracy/Truth Researchers > General - The Researchers

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 27-05-2013, 12:48 PM   #41
howard crane
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 502
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by uprising View Post
Very different angles, (maybe different takes) the building behind appears on the left on one, on the right on the other
This has already been established on the Woolwich 'Serious Incident' thread.

Two different angles.

Two different cameras hence no colours match. Not even the green of the grass is the same in the two images.

Google "colour grading" for an explanation.
howard crane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2013, 12:50 PM   #42
enlighten me
Senior Member
 
enlighten me's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 144
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Why is the CCTV camera on the corner shop blanked out on Google maps?
This camera footage would clearly show everything,





Why has none of this footage been posted on the internet?

There's a CCTV camera on every corner of this shop




Whoops Google forgot to blank out the camera from the other side of the street,



How long before these images are removed from imageshack? and google

Last edited by enlighten me; 27-05-2013 at 12:58 PM.
enlighten me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2013, 12:51 PM   #43
cont
Senior Member
 
cont's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 3,953
Likes: 1,118 (606 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by howard crane View Post
This has already been established on the Woolwich 'Serious Incident' thread.

Two different angles.

Two different cameras hence no colours match. Not even the green of the grass is the same in the two images.

Google "colour grading" for an explanation.
Thanks. I thought two cameras most likely.

Any explanation for the blood in the overhead shots - from different angles (unlikely to be photoshopped)?
__________________
One who questions, and people should question everything, including what I say, is questioning in pursuit of the truth. A skeptic, their foundation from the start is that anything outside their pea-sized norm is not true. So their skepticism is not questioning if something is true it's setting out from the start to try to convince people it's not. - David Icke Videocast 11 March 2016
cont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2013, 01:30 PM   #44
uprising
Senior Member
 
uprising's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,502
Likes: 28 (13 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by revlovejoy View Post
The victim got no blood on him? You don't know that.

The killer? His jacket is soaked in it, especially around the pockets.
I know that because I've seen a clear picture, no sign of blood on or around the the body.
How can the killer get soaked in blood but not the body?

There is no sign of blood on the killer in the light coloured jacket either, even after supposedly being shot and his thumb hanging off due to his gun allegedly back firing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by howard crane View Post
This has already been established on the Woolwich 'Serious Incident' thread.

Two different angles.

Two different cameras hence no colours match. Not even the green of the grass is the same in the two images.

Google "colour grading" for an explanation.
I know they were different angles I hadn't seen the pictures side by side though before, so not noticed such a difference.

I don't need to google colour grading, I'm not an idiot.
uprising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2013, 01:31 PM   #45
nongeekywebdude
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,903
Likes: 232 (167 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by uprising View Post
It was staged, to fuel anti Muslim hatred and give justification to the murder of thousands of innocent people in Afghanistan etc.
yes I gather the view of many is that the event was staged, but if it was staged then what actually happened, how was it staged, was someone killed, were the two guys actually shot, were their actors involved etc etc

Some of the stuff does look fishy I must admit, especially the way people seem to be hanging around after the event and talking to guys that had just virtually beheaded someone, but what is the alternative explanation?
nongeekywebdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2013, 01:34 PM   #46
revlovejoy
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 679
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by uprising View Post
I know that because I've seen a clear picture, no sign of blood on or around the the body.
How can the killer get soaked in blood but not the body?
Post the picture. All the ones i've seen are at a distance, after he has lost a lot of blood and is probably dead. Plus he's wearing a dark top fleecy which would hide and soak up blood. . But if you have a close up, i shall look at it.
revlovejoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2013, 01:35 PM   #47
uprising
Senior Member
 
uprising's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,502
Likes: 28 (13 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nongeekywebdude View Post
yes I gather the view of many is that the event was staged, but if it was staged then what actually happened, how was it staged, was someone killed, were the two guys actually shot, were their actors involved etc etc

Some of the stuff does look fishy I must admit, especially the way people seem to be hanging around after the event and talking to guys that had just virtually beheaded someone, but what is the alternative explanation?
Only those involved in the operation would know this, otherwise we can only theorise.
uprising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2013, 01:39 PM   #48
uprising
Senior Member
 
uprising's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,502
Likes: 28 (13 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by revlovejoy View Post
Post the picture. All the ones i've seen are at a distance, after he has lost a lot of blood and is probably dead. Plus he's wearing a dark top fleecy which would hide and soak up blood. . But if you have a close up, i shall look at it.
It was in Fridays sun, I've saved it but yes I've tried to find one equally as clear online but they are rather grainy, I'll try again though.
uprising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2013, 01:40 PM   #49
kazg
Senior Member
 
kazg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Huddersfield
Posts: 517
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Without reading anybody elses opinions, (so i cant be influenced) im going to give mine.

i think, just like ol' rusty knickers death/funeral.... it is handy timing.

reckon we have 1 more death that will "shock the nation" to go before they move on to the next key tactic at getting the british sheeple to forget all about child abuse investigations and let them get back to the daily slog of grooming, bribing, noncing and murdering their way to the top of the political pile.

as for the hows, whys and wherefores....
its not tht difficult, to be fair to stir up a boiling pot of hatred and just leave it simmering. eventually, u Know its gonna spill over or burn, but hey.... why worry when ur missus is half way through packing for a nice early summer holiday, right...
__________________
Pedantic and proud!
http://brynalynvictims.blogspot.co.uk/

Last edited by kazg; 27-05-2013 at 01:47 PM.
kazg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2013, 01:45 PM   #50
jason74
Senior Member
 
jason74's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 374
Likes: 31 (6 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinochio View Post
When I first heard of the incident,,,I was skeptical,,I thought False flag,,then after reviewing the evidence I thought MAYBE it did happen as reported.
My current view is undecided but leaning towards elaborate hoax.
The body lying on the street has no signs of blood,which it should have after being hacked to pieces.The blood trail stops at the kirb
Has been pretty much the same process of thinking for me too.

And reading Spivey's article; the most obvious thing for me was the body itself. No visible signs of being 'hacked to bits'. Certainly the head is still attached to it(!!!!).

Wonder when Cameron and his cronies (in the Government and MSM) are going to be arrested for inciting racial hatred. Fat f*cking chance
jason74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2013, 01:47 PM   #51
revlovejoy
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 679
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by uprising View Post
It was in Fridays sun, I've saved it but yes I've tried to find one equally as clear online but they are rather grainy, I'll try again though.
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...ur-family.html

The one on this page?

Its probably pooling underneath him. There's blood and defence wounds on his hands and his sleeve is soaking in blood.

By the time they dragged him to the road he was probably dead, so not a lot more blood would pump out. No heart beat means blood seeps out slowly.

So what do you think happened? He was already dead in the back of the car, they brought the car in a truck, lowered it down, and someone shouted ACTION!!! and then they were away?
revlovejoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2013, 01:51 PM   #52
ablitive
Senior Member
 
ablitive's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Dublin
Posts: 1,059
Likes: 98 (55 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nongeekywebdude View Post
So what are people suggesting actually happened in Woolwich then?
Holywood came to town.

The whole episode of the murder seems to be quite funny now.

I dread the repercussions, tightening the screws on the police state, bad enough as it is in the UK.
ablitive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2013, 02:08 PM   #53
uprising
Senior Member
 
uprising's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,502
Likes: 28 (13 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by revlovejoy View Post
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...ur-family.html

The one on this page?

Its probably pooling underneath him. There's blood and defence wounds on his hands and his sleeve is soaking in blood.

By the time they dragged him to the road he was probably dead, so not a lot more blood would pump out. No heart beat means blood seeps out slowly.

So what do you think happened? He was already dead in the back of the car, they brought the car in a truck, lowered it down, and someone shouted ACTION!!! and then they were away?
Yes thank you, that's the one though the picture in the sun didn't show his hands.
I think it likely the blood on his hands was transferred from the alleged attackers when carried or dragged into position.
uprising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2013, 02:22 PM   #54
bograt
Inactive
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 371
Likes: 4 (3 Posts)
Default

Hi no blood here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vc62gkSN8W0

When viewing youtube videos, I've noticed that some videos that were freely available are now asking for age verification login. (in fact one link that I posted myself) I think they may be trying to harvest/identify those who are interested by requiring login to view.
bograt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2013, 02:42 PM   #55
carbon
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 22
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

The difference in the red colour between the two images has nothing to do with colour representation from the camera. It's been doctored after the filming, the less red hand has been desaturated around blood, or the red hand has been coloured red afterwards, but no, definitely not a feature of the two different cameras, that does not explain the massive discrepancies between the pairs of hands.
carbon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2013, 03:08 PM   #56
sweetangel
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 130
Likes: 6 (4 Posts)
Default

Another suspicious factor that resonates with me is the text that Lee Rigby sent his mother the night before his death:

‘Goodnight Mam, I hope you had a fantastic day today because you are the most fantastic and one in a million mum anyone could ever wish for'.

Very emotive to further pull at the nations heart strings?
__________________
The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand but listen only to reply.

"In the age of information
ignorance is a choice"
sweetangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2013, 03:09 PM   #57
cont
Senior Member
 
cont's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 3,953
Likes: 1,118 (606 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by carbon View Post
The difference in the red colour between the two images has nothing to do with colour representation from the camera. It's been doctored after the filming, the less red hand has been desaturated around blood, or the red hand has been coloured red afterwards, but no, definitely not a feature of the two different cameras, that does not explain the massive discrepancies between the pairs of hands.
That's wrong. They are two different cameras from two different angles. The red hands picture also shows the red double lines on the road, which are really there, while the orange hand picture shows orange double lines of the road.

Edit: differences do look greater than simple explanation of different cameras though.
__________________
One who questions, and people should question everything, including what I say, is questioning in pursuit of the truth. A skeptic, their foundation from the start is that anything outside their pea-sized norm is not true. So their skepticism is not questioning if something is true it's setting out from the start to try to convince people it's not. - David Icke Videocast 11 March 2016

Last edited by cont; 27-05-2013 at 03:16 PM.
cont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2013, 03:25 PM   #58
hangthedj
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: SE England
Posts: 1,023
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

A really bad bit of (sick) theatre when 'hatchet man' moves his leg to it's 'proper' position over the marker.

All this rubbish about comforting a dead body...wtf...

How anyone can believe this nonsense is beyond me. Spivey has a couple of things wrong (e.g. the speech from 'hatchet man' being filmed twice - it was quite clearly the same performance captured by two different people for one) but overall, once again, is bang on the money.

Fuck me, it's embarrassing. They did an amazing job of keeping almost all traffic and non-actors away, but the actual theatre makes Sandy Hook look real by comparison.

Absolutely sickening to think that the soldier did die here, or elsewhere, and his family have been deceived. That's a very sensitive one so I try not to speculate there myself.

What's their next ploy going to be to spark the riots they so obviously want? To deflect from the ever-more-obvious Savile/Royal/BBC/MI5/paedo MP scandal, the internet crackdown, and to launch the war in the middle east that they want?

Tony Roma - spot on as per usual.
hangthedj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2013, 03:26 PM   #59
chances of survival 0
Inactive
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 160
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bograt View Post
Hi no blood here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vc62gkSN8W0

When viewing youtube videos, I've noticed that some videos that were freely available are now asking for age verification login. (in fact one link that I posted myself) I think they may be trying to harvest/identify those who are interested by requiring login to view.
That is because someone took out the red with filters. Why someone would do that is beyond me, their are some sick fuckers out there messing with minds.
chances of survival 0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2013, 03:31 PM   #60
blackwolf
Senior Member
 
blackwolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 327
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default bbbbrrr.... looks cold

Were the people in the 1st pic' all really really cold!? all got coats zipped up to the neck, collars up and hats or hoods on, yet you can see the sunlight in the pic. maybe they dont want to be recognised!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo99 View Post
This Tent photo from the daily mail under the words "Investigation: Police officers search the scene following the attack in Woolwich which left Lee Rigby dead"



And this taken from AFP



Infact the tent was around the corner

__________________
The 'UK Column' is an independent news publisher, online, in print and on video .... tackling corruption and injustice in the UK. http://www.ukcolumn.org/
blackwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:16 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.