Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Conspiracy/Truth Researchers > General - The Researchers

Old 27-05-2013, 10:38 AM   #21
carbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by noewhan View Post
Not fake in my opinion.

Some crazy deluded guys just decided to try & start something.

His argument makes no sense.

'..Women see this everyday in our county..' (paraphrase)

Err, that's why the western world would like democracy to be implemented, instead of some ancient tribal extremist warfare thing.

'You drop bomb on us...'

Yes, because the extremists cut peoples head off in public and blow families up everyday with vest bombs.

Sometimes I wonder about the people who say it's fake. What else do they need to actually convince them? Do you need to hold the partially severed head before they realize??

What are people going to do, when someone attacks them with weapons, in the name of Allah? Please defend yourself. They're not fake weapons.

The lady (or claimed to be extra) doesn't have blood on her.

The video was cropped, to cut out the people on the side. Because by law, nobody signed permission to use their image in film. It's just standard. I thought everyone knew this?

Damn it people... The footage is so grainy, so then people say it's fake.

And then mis-hearing what people say on a bus. To me it sounds like she says 'This is not a film scene here' - the people are freaking out. What do you want them to do? Run around waving hands like some video game?

This is just funny how people instantly say it's fake.

Bullshit in every way. Before the invasion of Afghanistan, Iraq, etc. by the West, these incidents rarely, if ever happened. These countries were brutalised, demoralised, almost wiped out to the point the population is massively psychologically damaged. Imagine if your nation was utterly decimated, what do you think the people would behave like? Yeah, like in Iraq.

However, these so-called terrorist beheadings, bombings, etc. in Iraq aren't all done by the Iraqis. Many times it has been shown that the UK/US forces are behind them for the very purpose of destabilising the people even further. Iraq was a peaceful, highly intellectual and prosperous nation before the west raped it.

It's funny, but the western created Al-Qaeda bombs, destroys, rapes the very thing which they supposedly want to protect —Muslims, muslim heritage, architecture, infrastructure, etc. Strange that, hey, it's almost like it was someone else doing it.

So, yeah, bullshit in every way what you wrote.

Last edited by carbon; 27-05-2013 at 10:40 AM.
carbon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2013, 10:40 AM   #22
dolores1

New family, new life, the little drummer boy walking away from the nagging!

Oh! Until the SODs pull a seals 7 on him!

The ‘you’ that exists beyond these stubborn entanglements is a silent, serene, being-ness; a free, wise and child-like ‘you’ that has always known the way to the secret garden, and that has always recognised the nature beings with whom we share this gracious planet.

Never have a battle of wits with an unarmed oponent!
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2013, 10:52 AM   #23
enlighten me

Find out which buses use that route at that time, find the school kids and interview them.
enlighten me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2013, 11:02 AM   #24
cont

Quote:
Originally Posted by enlighten me View Post
Find out which buses use that route at that time, find the school kids and interview them.
If we assume what had occurred was real, and not staged, the bus conductor could have told the kids it was a film so they would not get too distressed.

However, I am surprised the bus did not reverse and get outta there.
One who questions, and people should question everything, including what I say, is questioning in pursuit of the truth. A skeptic, their foundation from the start is that anything outside their pea-sized norm is not true. So their skepticism is not questioning if something is true it's setting out from the start to try to convince people it's not. - David Icke Videocast 11 March 2016
cont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2013, 11:06 AM   #25
armoured_amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by son_of_parrot View Post
Im still very undecided on this.

The soldiers family look real and dont look to be acting.

However there are many strange things that dont make sense?

The children on the bus talking about been in a film?

The passers by casually walking past a raving mad man with blood on his hands holding a meat cleaver?

The woman lying down with Lee in the middle of the road?....Wasn't he decapitated so she would have been comforting a headless corpse?

There's certainly more questions than answers.
I reckon he was killed, but not in the manner or location we've been led to believe. I wondered that about the headless corpse, too.

I Am Warrior, Queen Tantrum
Extended Mix feat. David Icke > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysTFLLbAy50
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2013, 11:16 AM   #26
o_rourke

Quote:
Originally Posted by armoured_amazon View Post
I reckon he was killed, but not in the manner or location we've been led to believe. I wondered that about the headless corpse, too.
Hi armoured_amazon...long time since I've seen you here

I agree about him being killed elsewhere and keeping it from the family until this staged setup. (Pretty sick I know and one where you don't want to voice out loud at the time as it's such an emotive subject). However, it was one of the first things I thought about when more evidence was coming to light with video clips and pics that just didn't make sense.

We're dealing with sick people who will stoop to any level if it gets the masses consent to speed up their agenda. And this is what's happened and where I completely agree with Spivey............the outpouring of rage on FB and other social networks. Job done and they've got what they've wanted without having to try too hard.

You've got to wonder why they want this clampdown on the internet as fast as possible. Too much awareness that they are sadistic paedo's for example???? ... and they need to shut us up fast.

Last edited by o_rourke; 27-05-2013 at 11:18 AM. Reason: spelling error
o_rourke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2013, 11:23 AM   #27
revlovejoy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by armoured_amazon View Post
He wasn't beheaded.
revlovejoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2013, 11:39 AM   #28
uprising

Quote:
Originally Posted by revlovejoy View Post
He wasn't beheaded.
That's right, the beheaded bit was reported and stuck in people's minds to fuel the shock and hatred no doubt, it changed to an attempted beheading, it had to, the cub lady reckoned she took Rigger's pulse, who'd check a headless corpses pulse?
I'm sure it was reported early on they had also attempted to disembowel the guy.
There was a picture in the sun a few days ago of the body in the road, the clearest I've seen yet, it clearly showed there was no blood on the exposed torso of the body or on the clothing which had a white design printed on, the clothing looked perfectly Intact too.
Remarkably good condition to say he'd been run over, and hacked at with knives and cleavers.
The lack of blood on the shy guy in the light coloured coat is also quite telling.
I'll go along with the 'he's dead' story for arguments sake though I saw no actual tears from the family members in the news conference.

Who's to say he hadn't committed suicide or something as many soldiers do (more than have been killed in combat apparently)so they used his body for the event.

Last edited by uprising; 27-05-2013 at 11:48 AM.
uprising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2013, 11:45 AM   #29
nongeekywebdude
Banned

So what are people suggesting actually happened in Woolwich then?
nongeekywebdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2013, 11:55 AM   #30
uprising

Quote:
Originally Posted by nongeekywebdude View Post
It was staged, to fuel anti Muslim hatred and give justification to the murder of thousands of innocent people in Afghanistan etc.
And get all this support the heroes bullshit into a frenzy.
Also by giving us just enough to see through it, divide and conquer, seems my brother isn't my friend anymore because I voiced my doubts on Facebook.

A friend of mine made this video '10 reasons to doubt the story' worth a view and makes good points and observations. (now in my signature)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TnlffhDOyc

Last edited by uprising; 27-05-2013 at 12:14 PM.
Old 27-05-2013, 12:00 PM   #31
howard crane
Banned

Default BMW X5 reg BU12 AYD

Chris says it's two different vehicles in his photos numbered 10 & 11.

Sorry Chris, I don't agree. It looks like the same X5 to me with the tailgate open in photo number 10 and with the tailgate closed on photo number 11.
howard crane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2013, 12:03 PM   #32
cont

Can someone clear up whether there was or wasn't any blood on the pavement?

I've seen two shots from overhead (at different angles) that show blood on the pavement and a bit on the road where the body was apparently dragged.

That blood is not visible on the ground in ground level shots.

Which is correct?

I'd like a slam-dunk image that I can show to people and say "explain that" but I've not found it yet.

Also, Spivey shows this -

What explains the two different camera angles? Two "takes" or two different camera?

(Not interested in the different colour of the hands because in the picture on the right the red road markings are orange, like the hands).
One who questions, and people should question everything, including what I say, is questioning in pursuit of the truth. A skeptic, their foundation from the start is that anything outside their pea-sized norm is not true. So their skepticism is not questioning if something is true it's setting out from the start to try to convince people it's not. - David Icke Videocast 11 March 2016
cont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2013, 12:08 PM   #33
doctor fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by uprising View Post
It was staged, to fuel anti Muslim hatred and give justification to the murder of thousands of innocent people in Afghanistan etc.
And get all this support the heroes bullshit into a frenzy.
Also by giving us just enough to see through it, divide and conquer, seems my brother isn't my friend anymore because I voiced my doubts on Facebook.
Also how to take the masses focus away from the damage the austerity measures are having like bedroom tax etc, while the MPs get a pay rise.

The World is in tits up mode not because of greedy bankers, corps or politicians.

Its the MUSLIMS fault!!! Hate them, kill them. more war more war more war!!
Old 27-05-2013, 12:13 PM   #34
uprising

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctor fish View Post
Also how to take the masses focus away from the damage the austerity measures are having like bedroom tax etc, while the MPs get a pay rise.

The World is in tits up mode not because of greedy bankers, corps or politicians.

Its the MUSLIMS fault!!! Hate them, kill them. more war more war more war!!
Well yes, it's killed a lot of birds this one stone.
Old 27-05-2013, 12:19 PM   #35
cosmo99

I can answer my own question of the yellow tent now....though the location looks very different

cosmo99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2013, 12:22 PM   #36
uprising

Quote:
Originally Posted by cont View Post
Can someone clear up whether there was or wasn't any blood on the pavement?

I've seen two shots from overhead (at different angles) that show blood on the pavement and a bit on the road where the body was apparently dragged.

That blood is not visible on the ground in ground level shots.

Which is correct?

I'd like a slam-dunk image that I can show to people and say "explain that" but I've not found it yet.

Also, Spivey shows this -

What explains the two different camera angles? Two "takes" or two different camera?

(Not interested in the different colour of the hands because in the picture on the right the red road markings are orange, like the hands).
Very different angles, (maybe different takes) the building behind appears on the left on one, on the right on the other
Old 27-05-2013, 12:22 PM   #37
revlovejoy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nongeekywebdude View Post
Two men who were well known to security services for radical views (one was allegedly approached to work for mi5, he was also arrested and tortured in kenya, a british national gets arrested abroad and it gets flagged with mi6).

Targeted a man they somehow knew was an off duty soldier. They ran him over, crushed him against a sign post, pulled him a against a wall and stabbed him. They then dragged his body onto the road. They videoed it, asked others to video. They waited for the police, when the police arrived, they rushed them and got shot.

Everything else is open to investigation and there is a lot to investigate.

This Chris Spivey video is ridiculous, he doesn't even seem to know there are different video sources and needs to put his glasses on for some of the other basic claims he has made. Still, he gets hits on his blog.
Old 27-05-2013, 12:30 PM   #38
uprising

Quote:
Originally Posted by revlovejoy View Post
Two men who were well known to security services for radical views (one was allegedly approached to work for mi5, he was also arrested and tortured in kenya, a british national gets arrested abroad and it gets flagged with mi6).

Targeted a man they somehow knew was an off duty soldier. They ran him over, crushed him against a sign post, pulled him a against a wall and stabbed him. They then dragged his body onto the road. They videoed it, asked others to video. They waited for the police, when the police arrived, they rushed them and got shot.

Everything else is open to investigation and there is a lot to investigate.

This Chris Spivey video is ridiculous, he doesn't even seem to know there are different video sources and needs to put his glasses on for some of the other basic claims he has made. Still, he gets hits on his blog.
All that and he got no blood on him, only the path and the black guys knives and hands.
Old 27-05-2013, 12:35 PM   #39
revlovejoy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by uprising View Post
All that and he got no blood on him, only the path and the black guys knives and hands.
The victim got no blood on him? You don't know that.

The killer? His jacket is soaked in it, especially around the pockets.
Old 27-05-2013, 12:44 PM   #40
shakerr

Yeah there was no blood.

Looks like another false flag.