Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Conspiracy/Truth Researchers > General - The Researchers

Old 02-08-2015, 07:33 PM   #41
crome
Inactive

Ok, so this is a thread about how Alex Jones's voice. How it is more loud and powerful and passionate than most Western European voices.

I wonder: What would likely change the world more: If more of us had as loud and powerful and passionate voices as Alex Jones - not to mention the dedication and education and courage and hard work that goes along with it - or if Alex Jones was a little meeker, more soft-spoken and polite ?
crome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 08:21 PM   #42
oceanstones
Inactive

Me too he is evil, David Icke is a silver daddy, he´s cute and hot.
oceanstones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 11:00 PM   #43
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcusejc View Post
....But I really dislike the way he shouts when someone disagrees with him. ...
The only thing that matters is what is effective at waking people out of their trance

In a poll of the American public , his confrontation with Piers Morgan was voted the most memorable TV event of 2013 !!!!

That's quite incredible. To have that reach to the average guy on the street is the way we win this fight.

After that interview, AJ 's listeners surged ...Morgans ratings nose dived, he lost his show, and returned to the UK.

Do you still hate his style?
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 10:47 AM   #44
anouar_pac

i think Alex Jones loves hearing the sound of his own voice and isn't really interested in debating.
anouar_pac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 10:54 AM   #45
alf hearted
Banned

Yep. Alex isn't interested in debating, his schtick is telling you what is wrong with the world, in his well researched opinion, and getting you so mad you do stupid shit to express your disapproval.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 03:50 PM   #46
empath_

I'm very open-minded but I had to switch his youtube video off because of all the screaming going on - why does he do this? I have no interest in listening to someone who's shouting at the top of their voice, slamming the desk in rage etc.. I am not debunking his actual information, but rather the way he delivers it. Fear after fear after fear, this isn't my opinion, it's literally his style.

Saying that, doesn't mean he's a shill - just not someone I'd look to for genuine information on world news. I prefer listening to Icke but that's a personal choice, he's more personal, basic and gets right to the point without making you shit yourself from the future, lol. Plus the whole american show cheesefest going on at infowars doesn't resonate with me whatsoever.
Old 21-09-2015, 03:38 PM   #47
grandmasterp
Banned

AJ's 'listen to shouty pastor' presentation style is pretty common over in the USA where they are used to that sort of thing, but it doesn't play at all well with UK audiences.
He obviously gets a good living from those who do like his style and content so good luck to the lad.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 02:22 PM   #48
aronia

Thumbs down He is a disinfomation and an agent provocateur

Quote:
I was going to title this post simply "I hate Alex Jones", but I decided against it for 2 reasons:
  1. Hate is a very strong word
  2. I don't know him on a personal level

But I really dislike the way he shouts when someone disagrees with him. In my mind, the rule of debating is that as soon as you shout or use violence, you instantly lose. Because the only time when someone gets violent (either physically OR verbally) is when they feel under threat in some way. And if a person feels under threat in a debate, it must mean they feel like they are losing. Therefore it makes that person look bad, because they can't allow their point of view to stand up on its own strength.

If a person has strong points in a debate, they should be able to get those points across is a calm and reasoned manner. Their logic should stand up on its own. Why? Because if we don't approach debates in that calm and logical way, it just descends into a fight where whoever shouts loudest wins or who whoever punches hardest wins, or in the case of warring countries, whoever has the biggest weapons wins. Whereas: letting the other person have their full say, and THEN refuting it with logic and reason, that is gives you the best chance of convincing others that your point of view is the most sensible one.

So, Alex, you shout, you lose. At that instant, all your points are null and void, even if they potentially could have made sense had you voiced them in a reasonable way.

My guess is, he grew up in a household where his parents shouted at each other a lot, and whenever there was a fight like that, whoever shouted the loudest won the fight. But this is merely speculation.
He is a disinfomation and an agent provocateur

He is a vatican jesuit gatekepper known as Alex Cia Jones.

He was made big because Bill cooper was murdered by the establishment - with cooper gone there none big to exposed Alex Jones for what huge fraud he is.

Last edited by aronia; 03-10-2015 at 02:33 PM.
aronia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2015, 10:48 PM   #49
digital_aghori
Inactive

What's with the OTT gravel voice thing he does?

I refuse to believe its his natural voice, he's just putting it on - why I do not know.
digital_aghori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2015, 10:56 PM   #50
iamawaveofthesea

You don't need to like his style or him

What matters is whether or not the information he is sharing is good info or not

ie is he a good source of info

Substance over style

“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” –George Orwell
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2015, 11:10 PM   #51
truthspoon
Banned

Yeah, he pissed me off on Friday 18th October's show by saying the Masons are alright, and his family were all Masons and that he's a kind of Illuminati, and also saying the old Rosicrucians were good.

What the fuck got into him?

Fool Jones. The Masons are not good. They are a secret WW3 Zionist political lobby group who use paedophilia and blackmail to achieve their goals.

It's what they do. Shut up Jones trying to get the Masons 'onside' it'll never happen, and if it does and you ever are fool enough to trust a Mason then he will be the one who finally betrays you, and probably kills you too.

What kind of sane American wants to make friends with John Wilkes Booth?
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2015, 06:29 PM   #52
digital_aghori
Inactive

He's got some kind of vocal cord disorder, if that's his real voice, but I've noticed a lot of Americans do this "croaky" voice thing.

But his is just taken to extremes.
digital_aghori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2015, 12:21 PM   #53
leighcgilbert
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthspoon View Post
Yeah, he pissed me off on Friday 18th October's show by saying the Masons are alright, and his family were all Masons and that he's a kind of Illuminati, and also saying the old Rosicrucians were good.

What the fuck got into him?

Fool Jones. The Masons are not good. They are a secret WW3 Zionist political lobby group who use paedophilia and blackmail to achieve their goals.

It's what they do. Shut up Jones trying to get the Masons 'onside' it'll never happen, and if it does and you ever are fool enough to trust a Mason then he will be the one who finally betrays you, and probably kills you too.

What kind of sane American wants to make friends with John Wilkes Booth?
Another fan of the Freemasons was WILLIS HARMAN, a key New Ager who advocated a global society based on Freemasonic principles, especially the use of "supraconscious intuition". Harman was President of the New Age organisation set up by the Freemason and NASA astronaut EDGAR MITCHELL: The Institute of Noetic Sciences. Several famous NASA astronauts were Freemasons.

Harman was a senior social scientist at SRI International (an offshoot of Stanford University) and was joint Editor of its co-produced report "Changing Images of Man". Harman authored "Global Mind Change" and co-founded the World Business Academy.

Last edited by leighcgilbert; 26-10-2015 at 01:22 PM.
leighcgilbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2015, 10:05 AM   #54
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey area
Alex Jones' primary function is to make alternative media a laughing stock. He is simply the largest turd in a punchbowl already loaded with floaters.
But Alex is one of the GOOD guys!!

I believe he is on OUR SIDE!!!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2015, 10:22 AM   #55
jhar26

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceanstones View Post
Me too he is evil, David Icke is a silver daddy, he´s cute and hot.
I don't think that Jones is evil but I do think he's biased. He's always going on about "the liberals this and the liberals that" as though all our problems will be solved if only we could get rid of those damned liberals and put those republicans in power instead. Extremely delusional imo. Icke on the other hand never points the finger at one side only. He knows that it's ALL shite and that those sort of left vs right divisions are only useful tools for the powers that be to keep us bickering amongst ourselves - a classic divide and rule. For truthers to have an impact they have to be a united front across the board, no matter how much they may disagree with each other on some (or many) topics.
jhar26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2015, 08:01 AM   #56
akkadianflow

His skit of the English accent with Piers Morgan was comedy gold
akkadianflow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2015, 05:30 PM   #57
greenhulk40

Quote:
Originally Posted by digital_aghori View Post
What's with the OTT gravel voice thing he does?

I refuse to believe its his natural voice, he's just putting it on - why I do not know.
His OTT voice is very annoying it reminds me of the way WWE wrestlers used to speak during the 1980s when it was known as the WWF, Alex Jones would make a good WWE presenter with his OTT voice.
greenhulk40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2015, 07:54 PM   #58
marcusejc

I would like to see Alex Jones meet Gordon Ramsay. I actually wonder if one of them would end up dead. Hopefully both of them.
marcusejc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2015, 09:23 PM   #59
jake_ball

Quote:
I would like to see Alex Jones meet Gordon Ramsay. I actually wonder if one of them would end up dead. Hopefully both of them.
I dislike Gordon Ramsay extremely a lot!!
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote