Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 23-03-2013, 07:07 PM   #1
fanof2012

Default When waking up the sheeple, use GENTILE DIALOGUE

This is just a general reminder to everyone out there who wants to wake up the sheeple that the best way to get messages out to sheeple is through GENTILE DIALOGUE. Speaking in this tone of voice will show people that you care and is more convincing as it conveys a message of sincerity and knowing what you are talking about. Getting loud, argumentative, and in your face is not gonna convince people as easily as it conveys a message of “I’m right and you are wrong.”
fanof2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2013, 07:13 PM   #2
maxine

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanof2012 View Post
This is just a general reminder to everyone out there who wants to wake up the sheeple that the best way to get messages out to sheeple is through GENTILE DIALOGUE. Speaking in this tone of voice will show people that you care and is more convincing as it conveys a message of sincerity and knowing what you are talking about. Getting loud, argumentative, and in your face is not gonna convince people as easily as it conveys a message of “I’m right and you are wrong.”

.....but I am right - and, "they," are wrong!" LOL!!
Old 23-03-2013, 07:16 PM   #3
ellis_deatrip

Once one “wake’s up”, the natural urge is to wake everyone else up around you. Sometimes that approach works, usually not. To truly be free, you have to let other people be free; even if that means letting them sleep through. It's basically a colossal waste of precious time. Free-time is not free for you or them, so don't waste any.

…..), —.(_(__) /
….// (..)),````
//__/Give a man a bank,he can rob the world!
.//__/
ellis_deatrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2013, 07:22 PM   #4
ultimate_warlord
Banned

Quote:
Who`s trying to convince anybody of anything? Most of us, barring the religious fundie army, are just laying our cards on the table.

Anybody who wants to read what`s on here, is free to do so and respond in free speech. The mods will take care of anybody getting out of line.
If the sheeple won`t wake up here, they will nowhere else.
So Be It.
ultimate_warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2013, 09:25 PM   #5
bemore

There is no "sheeple".

We are all just at different levels of awareness that are personal to us reflected by everything we have experienced up to now.

If they are "sheeple" then are we "awake"? Look at this forum and others, even everyone on here and others doesnt agree with one another.

I dont consider myself "awake". I know certain things that I consider real but I still have a lot more learning to do whilst I am alive, my views are subject to change and forever will be.
Old 23-03-2013, 09:44 PM   #6
2soks

Quote:

Old 23-03-2013, 10:13 PM   #7
Orangecloud

Quote:
Originally Posted by bemore View Post
There is no "sheeple".

We are all just at different levels of awareness that are personal to us reflected by everything we have experienced up to now.

If they are "sheeple" then are we "awake"? Look at this forum and others, even everyone on here and others doesnt agree with one another.

I dont consider myself "awake". I know certain things that I consider real but I still have a lot more learning to do whilst I am alive, my views are subject to change and forever will be.
One of the most sensible posts I've ever read around here. I agree 100%
I don't get why people are so concerned with waking others up and then getting frustrated or feeling superior when they won't awaken.
Awakening is a very personal thing, everyone has to find their own path and realise their path is personal to them only.
That said, I find it surprising sometimes when people who consider themselves awake are so set in their ways and repeating conspiracy stuff parrot fashion as though it's gospel. Sheeplike.
Orangecloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2013, 01:21 AM   #8
broadperspective

You actually meant a ''gentle'' dialogue, instead of ''gentile'' or ''goyim''... A little different.

You're right, things certainly can't be forced. The expansion of awareness and consciousness works naturally well by gently sharing interesting knowledge and experiences.
broadperspective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 05:45 PM   #9
zaftig

Quote:
Originally Posted by bemore View Post
There is no "sheeple".

Absolutely agree.
zaftig is offline   Reply With Quote