Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 11-01-2014, 06:01 PM   #12241
lobuk

Last edited by lobuk; 11-01-2014 at 06:03 PM.
lobuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 09:07 PM   #12242
equinoxboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobuk View Post
This article is bang on the money about "waking people up". The number of "waking up"threads on this forum alone which have run and run..... A link to Soren's article should suffice in future. Or, maybe, I'm just biased because it mirrors my own view.

Love
equinoxboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 02:07 PM   #12243
lobuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by equinoxboy View Post
This article is bang on the money about "waking people up". The number of "waking up"threads on this forum alone which have run and run..... A link to Soren's article should suffice in future. Or, maybe, I'm just biased because it mirrors my own view.

Love
I agree and it mirrors mine too my friend.
Old 12-01-2014, 02:10 PM   #12244
lobuk

Default Staying Clear of Converging Catastrophes

Staying Clear of Converging Catastrophes

Saturday, January 11th, 2014

by Zen Gardner

http://www.zengardner.com/converging-catastrophes/

Quote:

One can only marvel in a macabre sort of way how all this is being perpetrated on humanity and our planet. To think some invasive force from some unknown realm is behind all of these ongoing engineered catastrophes is not the least bit preposterous. It’s certainly otherworldly from the human perspective.

And it’s downright creepy.

Something or someone is out to cripple and kill off most of humanity. It’s as overt as it gets and continues to escalate. The quick list includes massive radiation, chemtrails, GMOs, EMFs, fluoride and other poisons in our water, fracking and other disastrous oil industry effects, tainted food, vaccines, the over drugging of society, and the imposition of limitations on personal liberties including farming our own food or collecting our own water.

Never mind a complicit media of limiting propaganda and the continued Orwellian police clampdown on the activity of humanity including militarized police and surveillance of every sort out the frikking wazoo.

But Don’t Worry…

There’s a pill for those concerns, and there’s a channel on TV that will assuage your conscience. Mind numbing is the name of their game. Watch some football, play some computer games, all is well. Just stay numb and you’ll be fine.

Such is the current controlling agenda. It’s aimed at everybody. And it’s seriously effective. Just look around you.

To not be alarmed is the balm of today’s society. If it feels good, it’s good. So anything disturbing gets shunted off into the mental trash bin. Very clever if you ask me. Challenge anything, from geoengineering to GMO foods to Zionism, you will be self-marginalized. A powerful social programming tactic indeed.

Disengage – With All That is Within You

The current projected social atmosphere is toxic. Extremely toxic. Even wade in it, never mind bathe, and you’ll be confused. From there you are fodder for the would-be Controllers. Easily guilted, manipulated, shamed and intimidated, you’ll follow their mindset.

Fear takes many forms and that’s what they do best. It’s simply a blast of intimidation to your spirit to keep you on the defensive and reacting according to the latest impulse.

But if you don’t tune in? Don’t even listen to it? Are not subjecting yourself to it?

They and their propaganda are powerless. Absolutely powerless.

Conclusion – The Good News

Disengage, disconnect, and decry their machinations. It’s time to stand as conscious, loving beings and stop imbibing their sewage. No matter how fascinating it may seem, no matter the glitter and glam and emotional appeal, walk away.

Make it a discipline. A way of life.

From this decontaminated space we can see clearly, act responsibly, and be free and happy, despite their assaults.

We’ll know what to do from there. Clearly we have very real physical challenges as well, but be it clear-headed activism and/or personal commitments to Truth and detachment, we are home free.

And home free we already are.

Don’t let the lies steal that knowledge from you.

Much love, Zen

ZenGardner.com
Old 12-01-2014, 02:19 PM   #12245
lobuk

Default The Illusion of Time [Full Documentary]

The Illusion of Time [Full Documentary]

Click Image to go to video
Old 12-01-2014, 02:28 PM   #12246
lobuk

Default Home Alone

Home Alone

Saturday, January 11, 2014

http://augureye.blogspot.dk/2014/01/home-alone.html

Quote:

I well recall how it was when I first began my spiritual journey. There was nobody to talk to who spoke the language. There was no YouTube with it's virtual archive of spiritual information because there was no internet. It was a time of materialistic expansion when New Age was just another oxymoron. Thank heaven for the library! At first it was just a couple of books at a time, but before long my hunger seemed to double no matter how many books I read. There was so much to learn, on a myriad of diverse yet connected subjects; it was all right there in the books, well, most of it anyway. There's always homework!

So here we are in 2014, the age of Aquarius and enlightenment. Now of course the library is at our fingertips with computers bringing the internet everywhere instantly. Not only are there many thousands of new books on spirituality these days, there is also no shortage of authors & others who travel from city to city on speaking engagements to teach in person, the wisdom of the ages. Owing I'm sure to the age of Aquarius and the end of the Mayan calendar happening simultaneously; there is understandably a great interest in the more advanced concepts involved in our collective evolution, and whether the subject is Astrology, Anasazi, or Ascension there seems now to be not a shortage of information, but a surplus. Maybe we're all over-thinking this whole evolution thing?

We hear and read about ascension into 5D, or fifth dimensional resonance vibration; based almost entirely upon what someone else said or wrote. Where did they come by the information they convey to others; and from what source did such insight originate. Take everything ever said or written about ascension into 5D; then filter out every last nuance of human ego & desire, and then see what you have left. Whatever ascension information that survives the ego/desire purge can therefore be assumed to be in a more pristine, less convoluted state, but still, how accurate is the information? Does this refined input present us with a realistic, accurate "picture" of what the ascension process will look and feel like to those actually experiencing it, and would they even recognize it for what it was when if it happened? I wonder.

All of the ancient mystery schools, guru's and messiahs teach us that all of our answers lie within ourselves; that we really don't need anything from without to teach or complete us. I have always believed this, and it is at the very core of my belief system. I consider all of the outside input from books, teachers etc to be not so much supplying answers; as essentially being the training wheels we need in order to know what the really important questions are to ask ourselves, in the first place. Thank heaven for Ram Dass.

The Universe rearranges itself to accommodate our "picture" of reality

Do we, as individual human beings, not change & grow as we move thru this sojourn called life? Of course we do, and as we change, as we evolve from infancy to childhood thru adolescence and into what passes for maturity ~ our environment changes right along with us, it changes to keep pace with all of our beliefs and expectations. They're calling it the Unified Quantum Field these days, but a rose by any other name, right, so lets endeavor to avoid getting caught in the quicksand of semantics; call it whatever you like as you come to understand that we are inexorably tied and connected to this unified quantum field. We are part of it, and it is a part of us; and its where we get the phrase
"Be careful what you wish for."

It takes us humans a good long while to actually see all this playing out during the course of our lives; but sooner or later we begin to notice all the times something we just spoke of, or secretly wanted just manifested out of thin air as if the universe had been eavesdropping. It was! This is how creation teaches us to create. It patiently, gradually shows us exactly how powerful our words & the thoughts behind them are! Because we are all taking part in a grand 'experiment' to see if consciousness can overcome the illusion of separateness, we don't remember coming from love, or being in unity - that's why the experiment. We must each find our way back home again. Remember, then yearn; for the feeling of one, Unity. Although we do not remember coming here from Unity, to this place; we still have that unspecified emptiness inside us that is homesick nonetheless for something we each search our entire lives for.

Read The Rest of Article Here
Old 12-01-2014, 02:30 PM   #12247
lobuk

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/

http://www.zengardner.com/

Old 13-01-2014, 03:11 PM   #12248
lobuk

Default The Oracle Report - Monday, January 13, 2014

The Oracle Report - Monday, January 13, 2014

http://www.oraclereport.com/

Quote:

Monday, January 13, 2014

Gibbous Moon Phase: trust, analyze, prepare, digest, magic

Moon: Gemini/Cancer

Ruling Mahavidya: Kali

Upon seeing us high on the cliff overlooking their ritual, the war party and its magicians scurry in all directions. Peace and harmony return to Venus' grove. She quietly calls to us. The band of brothers, Mercury, Mars, Uranus, and Pluto, step aside. Venus has words for us alone.

We follow her deep inside the open woods of her temple. She stops under a massive oak and turns to us. With a wave, the image of a roaring fire appears in her hand. It flickers as she rolls her fingers through it. She tells us the flame is an entity called The Transformer Flame and it is a gift from the Great Goddess Gaia-Sophia. We turn to Kali and she nods in approval.

The Transformer Flame is encoded to magnetically pull out whatever binds and enslaves us, whatever holds us back, and whatever we fear. Venus demonstrates how those types of things are drawn out and fly into the fire. They are transformed into raw energy that returns fresh and ready to be devoted to whatever we desire. We feel a strange stirring in our hearts as she asks us what needs to go.

Today's energy has a solitary quality that lends for introspection, contemplation, and instruction about where we are in life and what we needs to change. The inner conversation is compelled through Kali. She holds in front of us what we need to see. And then she annihilates whatever stands in our way. Today the focus is how we stand in our own way. We see this in the ways we self-sabotage and critically self-judge. They are the ways we follow the program to limit ourselves. Most of it is rooted in fear.

But today those things are drawing out (and can create dramatic events in our lives as they do, particularly in romantic relationships and issues related to money). The chains that we impose to bind and hold ourselves back are being pulled off. Our mission is to free ourselves to the process. We open our hearts to the healing that the Transformer Flame offers.

Transformation is underway here at the Oracle Report as well. The site is being moved to a wordpress platform, which should help people find the site if they search any of the terms used here, as well as offer the ability to put up more content (like explaining who the Mahavidyas are). There may be a delay when the site is moved over, so please be patient. I am also told that to make some of the changes, the site will have to be live, so whatever it looks like at first is most likely not how it will remain (the "look" will not change much, just the structure behind it). Change is hard, but this is a lesson in how to follow along with transformation. One thing we always forget about transformation: it's exciting. Imagine the possibilities!

Last edited by lobuk; 13-01-2014 at 03:26 PM.
Old 13-01-2014, 03:14 PM   #12249
lobuk

Default Nancy Joy - The Big T's Trust and Truth

Nancy Joy - The Big T's Trust and Truth

12th Jan 2014

Quote:
Truth and Trust. The big Two T's to master as you step forward into 2014 and, they are very often misunderstood so pay attention. Ezekiel
My life this week leading up to the full moon in Cancer on the 15th has been full of it quite literally and as I worked my way through some deep, buried trenches that the present energies insisted on revealing to me, I was helped along the way. Long ago Ezekiel shared with me what he calls The Powerful Two "T's" and this past week's emotional upheaval made me aware just how much I had forgotten his sharing and how important they are to clearly understand. Let's face it trust and truth are bantered around quite a bit as key elements in discussions because we all desire those attributes in our lives and in our relationships with ourselves as well as others. Let's take a closer look.

David Wilcock who is a leading edge scientists and highly conscious being was sharing about the geometric energy pattern of words and their attached emotions in one of his Wisdom Teaching programs on Gaiam TV. He made the very true statement as Ezekiel recently reminded me that...Truth is what's true for you at this time in your growth. Who can deny that to a toddler Santa Claus is very frightening; to an older child he's awesome and brings presents, as one grows they discover he a fraud and then in maturity they find he is a metaphor for the spirit of love and giving...same icon responded to differently as you grow. So, it is imperative that we live our truth in any one moment and be true to ourselves (because that's where we are) and allow others the same. If we find ourselves offended or angry that someone's truth is wrong, it's time to know that we are all products of our belief systems and experiences. The real truth to ask yourself is can you hold a space of love for someone when they are living a different reality? So the first of the Two T's teaches us to watch our use of the word truth and use it with the consciousness of the master.

OK. Let's move onto the second "T"...trust. Once again, the buck stops here so to speak. Trust is NEVER about anyone but yourself. If your heart or your mind have created a situation where you feel your "trust" has been violated by another and you feel someone doesn't trust you, step up to the plate and own your responsibility. You chose to move into the experience trusting your gut or your heart and by now you should know your heart leads you into your consciousness not away from it! The journey of trust can be perilous at times as you dance it's dance but ultimately it is taking where you need to go. You drew your creation to you so you could experience and become more conscious, compassionate and loving to yourself and others. How many times have you heard...I trust I won't make that mistake again? So, let's make the Two T's even simpler. Do not project either trust or truth onto another but embody and embrace them within your own heart. If the world is an illusion and you are its creator, what's not to trust. Let the reactions fall where they may. And, if you don't like the truth, its time to change yourself. And you thought self mastery would be easy.
Old 13-01-2014, 03:17 PM   #12250
lobuk

Default Making Life Yours - Perception

Making Life Yours
Perception

January 13, 2014

by Madisyn Taylor

http://www.dailyom.com/articles/2014/41565.html

Quote:

A simple shift in attitude can help us recognize the hidden potential for fulfillment in every event.

There is no secret recipe for happiness and contentment. The individuals who move through life joyously have not necessarily been blessed with lives of abundance, love, success, and prosperity. Such people have, however, been blessed with the ability to take the circumstances they’ve been handed and make them into something great. Our individual realities are colored by perception—delight and despair come from within rather than without. Situations we regard as fortuitous please us while situations we judge inauspicious cause us no end of grief. Yet if we can look at all we have accomplished without dwelling on our perceived misfortune and make each new circumstance our own, the world as a whole becomes a brighter place. A simple shift in attitude can help us recognize and unearth the hidden potential for personal and outer world fulfillment in every event, every relationship, every duty, and every setback.

The universe is often an unpredictable and chaotic place, and the human tendency is to focus on the negative and assume the positive will care for itself. But life can be no more or no less than what you make of it. If you are working in a job you dislike, you can concentrate on the positive aspects of the position and approach your work with gusto. What can you do with this job that can turn it around so you do love it. When faced with the prospect of undertaking a task you fear, you can view it as an opportunity to discover what you are truly capable of doing. Similarly, unexpected events, when viewed as surprises, can add flavor to your existence. By choosing to love life no matter what crosses your path, you can create an atmosphere of jubilance that is wonderfully infectious. A change in perspective is all it takes to change your world, but you must be willing to adopt an optimistic, hopeful mind-set.

To make a conscious decision to be happy is not enough. You must learn to observe life’s complexities through the eyes of a child seeing everything for the first time. You must furthermore divest yourself of preconceived notions of what is good and what is bad so that you can appreciate the rich insights concealed in each stage of your life’s journey. And you must strive to discover the dual joys of wanting what you have. As you gradually shift your perspective, your existence will be imbued with happiness and contentment that will remain with you forever.
Old 13-01-2014, 03:25 PM   #12251
lobuk

http://www.zengardner.com/

Stone Silent

Exist Freely
Old 14-01-2014, 01:45 PM   #12252
lobuk

Default The Oracle Report - Tuesday, January 14, 2014

The Oracle Report - Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Quote:

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Gibbous Moon Phase: trust, analyze, prepare, digest, magic

Moon: Cancer

Our companions on our journey this month, the band of brothers Mercury, Mars, Uranus, and Pluto, rejoin us in Venus' grove today, but Venus is nowhere to be seen. Pluto eyes us carefully. He recognizes the telltale signs of the Transformer Flame's work. He bows his head slightly in acknowledgment.

Kali tells us that it is time to continue on. One more day's journey through the underland of the Black Moon and we will reach the border.

WIth that, the sky darkens and a swift wind stirs. The oaks rustle and from behind a giant trunk, a wolf appears followed closely by a long-haired beauty with a bow. It's Diana, the Huntress, Goddess of the Moon.

Diana tells us she was sent by her father, Jupiter, the old sage we encountered earlier in our quest. She has come to accompany us through the remainder of the Black Moon's domain, the most treacherous territory. We have reached this point on the eve of the Full Moon, she tells us. The underworld of the Black Moon comes most alive under this Moon. Fears morph into emotional storms. One brews now.

Branches lash like tentacles and whirlwinds whip all around. Diana raises her bow, arrow poised. "Focus your intent and shoot anything that tries to overtake you, " she yells over the roar of the wind. "Whatever you do, don't stop. Keep going. The fear winds will take you off into the shadows of this world and you will be lost in your illusions. Don't be taken off course."

Today the Sun reaches opposition with the Black Moon, a once-a-year event. The Moon, for its own purposes, moves into opposition with Pluto then conjuncts Jupiter and moves on toward the Black Moon. So this is a dynamically charged day. Fears are expanded, but the underlying energy is the main theme for this whole lunar month - transformation.

Everyone's core fear is activated to some degree today. Events brew into a whirlwind if we let them. As wise owls, we make friends with our core fear and integrate the power trapped there. If you haven't read about your core fear as identified by your own Black Moon, refer to the appendix in my book on the Black Moon and then read about the corresponding sign. New readers will find the e-book available for free download.

Today's energy builds on itself. So issues that start out small can snowball rapidly. We want nip things in the bud by "shooting" them quickly as they emerge. We are tempted to be drawn off the path of our highest and best, our hopes and dreams, our wishes and intentions. The mission today is to remain focused and unwavering - not distracted and pliable. Stay true to yourself and stay true to the instruction as a student of nature.

Kali reminds us that after this storm, we are clear to head toward the mark she has already indicated - a rainbow.

Last edited by lobuk; 14-01-2014 at 01:47 PM.
Old 14-01-2014, 01:49 PM   #12253
lobuk

Default Let Go and Let Flow - Taking a Leap of Faith

Let Go and Let Flow
Taking a Leap of Faith

January 14, 2014

by Madisyn Taylor

http://www.dailyom.com/articles/2014/41566.html

Quote:

When you make a leap of faith you can accomplish almost anything you set out to do.

Many people, in heeding the guidance of their souls, find themselves contemplating goals that seem outrageous or unattainable. In the mind’s eye, these individuals stand at the edge of a precipice and look out over the abyss at the fruit of their ambition. Some resist the urge to jump, paralyzed by the gap between their current circumstances and the life of their dreams. Others make a leap of faith into the unknown, unsure of what they will encounter but certain that they will gain more in their attempts than they would bowing to self-protective instincts. This leap can be exceedingly difficult for individuals with control issues because the act of embracing uncertainty requires them to trust that surrender will net them the rewards they seek. Yet when you make a leap of faith, believing without a doubt that you will land safely on the other side, you can accomplish almost anything you set out to do.

There have no doubt been times in your life when you chose to go where the universal flow took you. Yet you may encounter instances in which your objectives require you to step outside of the boundaries of your established comfort zone so that you may freely and actively jettison yourself into a new phase of your life. While you may fear what seems to be the inevitable fall, consider that in all likelihood you will find yourself flying. A successful leap of faith requires your attention, as it is the quiet and often indistinct voice of your inner self that will point you toward your ultimate destination. Understand that the leap across the chasm of ambiguity may challenge you in unforeseen ways but you will make it across if you trust yourself.

If your mind and heart resist, you can dampen this resistance by building a bridge of knowledge. The more you know about the leap you are poised to take, the smaller the gap between “here” and “there” will appear to be. Your courageous leap of faith can lead you into uncharted territory, enabling you to build a new, more adventurous life. Though you may anticipate that fear will be your guide on your journey across the abyss, you will likely discover that exhilaration is your constant companion.
Old 14-01-2014, 03:08 PM   #12254
lobuk

Default Are You a Human Being or a Human Hoping?

Are You a Human Being or a Human Hoping?

January 13th, 2014

by Will

http://www.zengardner.com/human-human-hoping/

Quote:

It has come to my attention that the ‘powers’ that think they are have had a plan. There are many guesstimates of what that plan is and how it is being enacted, but it can be assumed that ‘The Plan’ has mostly to do with power and control. Most defiantly it has to do with separation of the humans so that there will continue to be a division between those whom know and possess and those who are uninformed and lacking.

Many of us have observed that the main way the keepers keep us from our real power is by tricking us into not being present to each of our own personal version of the now, and by some not yet fully understood use or method, to see a version of their now and their reality, and have it accepted as ours. How those of us whom are aware of this differ is the logistics of how this is done, but it certainly must be agreed on by any serious searcher that in some part humanity has allowed this to happen to itself. We must accept responsibility for our part in accepting an others reality as ours, for responsibility can never be discounted, it is either you take all or you get none.

For my part I see a world caught in a delusion of hope. Since as far back as can be recorded, religion has been a mainstay throughout history. I am assuming that we can all agree on that. Religion is all about hope. Hope for a better future, hope for the return of some deity, hope for an improved humanity, and mostly hope for larger offerings from the participants so that the message of hope can reach more people.

Politics and politicians are all about hope as well. The same criteria I just used for religion can be used for politicos, except politicians mostly aren’t waiting for a deity, they come already believing they are the deity. Depending on the level of this delusion it is not unheard of for them to even have the ‘audacity; to hope much bigger for us and be an even better advocate for hope if we only would give them four more years and not ask any questions. (Does it really take audacity to hope? lol!)

My best guess of what the plan is, is to make hope as real as it can possibly be, all the way to the point that we believe it is our divinity and our nature. How many times have we heard it expressed that ‘to be human is to be hopeful’, ‘how can you not have hope’, ‘hope is such a basic human emotion’, ‘you should never give up hope’,'I can’t imagine a world without hope, ‘coming from a place called Hope’ etc etc…….the list goes on. The indoctrination for this begins at a very early age, for many of us every December 25th!

For hope to become our nature the keepers, whom I will refer to here on as the ‘hopings’, know that it has to become as real as can be, almost to the point of being validated by our senses. My perception of this theory is the basis for this inquiry. Does hope equal money.

One of the truest indicators of reality for us is nature. When we observe animals, plants, mountains and the sky we get a glimpse of nature. In fact the only observable distinction between natural and not natural is man and mankind’s activity. The reason for this is because man has attempted to separate himself from the now. This action not only goes entirely against natures law, it is impossible! It is becoming more apparent and less conspiracy that humanity are the guinea pigs to an elitist thought form that is using us to achieve the impossible!

But what is the now? It certainly is not a concept, it can not be defined, it certainly can’t be evolved to because then it wouldn’t be the now! The Taoists say that what can be said about the Tao (the now) is that it is always changing, and the only thing that doesn’t change, is that the Tao (now) is always changing. Wouldn’t this then mean that we all have the availability of our very own version of a wondrous and ever changing present, and we only need to become aware of it to identify with it?

This definition by the Taoist seems to use the logic of knowing something by first knowing what it is not. If it is not always changing then it cannot be the Tao. Time, although it can be argued on one hand is always changing, but on the other hand can only be known through reference of past, future and present. Time can not be the now because its very meaning is contradictory to the thing it is intending to define, which is….now. The moment it has defined it it has already passed and thus not the now….. therefore time is useless for defining the now.

If time is useless for describing the now then hope must be useless as well because hope is all about time. Would we need to hope if we didn’t realize through our past that we are lacking or something needs improving? In fact hope is anything but the now because hope is always about the future. Hope is time because without time there would be no hope, and without hope there would be no time. They are two sides of the same coin. Without them there would only be the now.

The next part to inquire about is does time equal money. I think that the hopings have already achieved this in a large part of the population as all one has to do is observe the world today. Seems like a vast majority of the beings if we are not scrambling to make a buck are trying to catch up with the ones we just spent but never had to begin with. I will take the liberty of not delving far into the theory ‘does time equal money’ as this has clearly been defined for us. Time is unquestionably money at least from the stand point of the hopings wanting us to believe it that way! For that we would be wise to be thankful to them in helping us to learn this absolutely. It will be an asset which will have great value as we allow the hopings their very own special now created for them by them.

Alright, if you have followed the logic to this point then maybe you can plainly see that if basic algebra is used it is a very simple matter to detach ourselves from illusion by using the mathematical theorem of the transitive property of equality…….. if A=B and B=C then A has to =C !

If hope equals time, and time equals money, then hope has to equal money. Then if you follow that simple logic further there can not possibly be any way that time, money and hope can exist in the now! That would defy logic for the simple reason that, !! time cannot exist now !! If even one of these cannot exist, logic dictates that the others cannot exist as well!

The best part for us is that we do not have to even wait a moment longer! All we need to be is an expression of our wonderful and unique version of the ever changing now, and even if at first the now may not be desirable, we can be assured that it will change, because that is its nature!

I sense the more that become aware of their unique now and are responsible for it the quicker things will improve for all. Becoming aware of it is as easy or as difficult as you individually make it. Whatever way you decide to relate to your now you can take comfort to know that you are a human being, not a human hoping. Being is your nature, allow your nature to be your passion to discovery!

It is NOW, let it be the first day of the rest of your life……. !!WELCOME!!

+++

ZenGardner.com
Old 15-01-2014, 03:29 PM   #12255
lobuk

Default The Oracle Report - Wednesday, January 15, 2014

The Oracle Report - Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Quote:

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Full Moon Phase: fulfillment, illumination, realization, shadow, experience

Moon: Cancer

Outrunning the whirlwinds, we come to a screeching halt at the border of the Black Moon's domain. Perched on the edge of a steep mountain range, we see walls of water pouring into unknown depths below. Through the mists we see a shimmer of colors. It's Kali's rainbow!

Kali tells us that it isn't a rainbow. It's a bridge. With the slightest movement of her finger, the mists part. "Meet Chiron, the keeper of the rainbow bridge."

Mars comes forward to Chiron and with an uncharacteristically warm smile, slaps him on the back and gathers him into a bear hug. Chiron was Mars' teacher in the arts of war. They are old friends.

"The rainbow bridge appears at various points in space and time to transport travelers on a spiritual path," Chiron says. "The bridge takes you out of shadows, fear, pain, and suffering..."

Today's energy has a nebulous quality that produces alternating states of confusion, lightheadedness, dissociation, and drowsiness. It's hard to be motivated under these influences because we are, energetically speaking, "under the influence." This is due to the intense transformation that is happening this month. We are now in the Full Moon phase of the cycle, the time of the fullest expression of whatever was seeded or intended back at the New Moon. Full Moons bring the most light to situations, allowing us to see things very clearly, like it or not. But today's energy runs counter to seeing clearly because there is a lot of mist - a lot of haze. It is very easy to become frustrated with all kinds of things with these diverse energy currents.

Frustration is the sign that you are fighting against the energy. There is very little control here. This process is happening to us. We are multi-faceted gems under great pressure to become even more multi-faceted.

Crossing the "rainbow bridge" out of the old, out of the past, involves a high level of trust. It is a narrow path that few traverse. Oftentimes it places us at odds with the status quo or what everyone else does. It runs opposite of the mainstream. It requires perseverance and it requires courage to reject that which is not worthy.

We can go with the process and follow along the bridge or we can buck it and begin the cascade down the falls.

All of this to say something very simple: practice acceptance today.

(Note: Yesterday and today's energy is the most challenging energy of the time remaining in the Black Moon's transit through Cancer. Cancers, Capricorns and those with the Black Moon in Cancer and Capricorn can take heart. On the whole, the "worst" of it is over. Of course, it's a matter of perspective. It isn't "bad;" it's "rebirth.")
Old 15-01-2014, 03:31 PM   #12256
lobuk

Default Making the unreal real - transforming the world

Ron Van Dyke - MAKING THE UNREAL REAL - TRANSFORMING THE WORLD

14th Jan 2014

Old 15-01-2014, 03:33 PM   #12257
lobuk

Default Your Perfect Teacher - Life

Your Perfect Teacher
Life

January 15, 2014

by Madisyn Taylor

http://www.dailyom.com/articles/2014/41567.html

Quote:

All the situations in our lives, from the insignificant to the major, teach us exactly what we need to be learning.

Many of us long to find a spiritual teacher or guru. We may feel unsure of how to practice our spirituality without one, or we may long for someone who has attained a higher level of insight to lead the way for us. Some of us have been looking for years to no avail and feel frustrated and even lost. The good news is that the greatest teacher you could ever want is always with you—that is your life.

The people and situations we encounter every day have much to teach us when we are open to receiving their wisdom. Often we don’t recognize our teachers because they may not look or act like our idea of a guru, yet they may embody great wisdom. In addition, some people teach us by showing us what we don’t want to do. All the situations in our lives, from the insignificant to the major, conspire to teach us exactly what we need to be learning at any given time. Patience, compassion, perseverance, honesty, letting go—all these are covered in the classroom of the teacher that is your life.

We can help ourselves to remember this perfect teacher each day with a few simple words. Each morning we might find a moment to say, “I acknowledge and honor the teacher that is my life. May I be wise enough to recognize the teachers and lessons that I encounter today, and may I be open to receiving their wisdom.” We might also take some time each day to consider what our lives are trying to teach us at this time. A difficult phase in your relationship with your child may be teaching you to let go. The homeless person you see every day may be showing you the boundaries of your compassion and generosity. A spate of lost items may be asking you to be more present to physical reality. Trust your intuition on the nature of the lesson at hand, work at your own pace, and ask as many questions as you want. Your life has all the answers.
Old 15-01-2014, 03:44 PM   #12258
lobuk

Default Illusions and the Enigma of Sight

Illusions and the Enigma of Sight

By Julian Wash

Rattleberry Pie

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

http://www.rattlereport.com/rattleberry/2014/2014-01-14

Quote:

Dear Humans,

Today I wish to return to your awareness an aspect of the Human condition that very few will ever consider. It is a state of awareness that escapes even the most astute observer because it’s hidden in plain sight- or perhaps it’s the “plain sight” that’s hidden. So for the purpose of clarity and proper orientation, please allow me to present this “aspect” in the more malleable form of a question.

Do You See In –Or Do You See Out?

To philosophers and shamans this remains a very old and salient postulate. I sense this question will appeal and resonate with the awakening mind and to those who are curious by nature. However, to those who fully subscribe to the left-brain constructs plaguing modern academia, the mere suggestion of this topic will be decisively dismissed as idiotic. The Square Hats are therefore welcome to sit this one out.

When gazing upon an object, the sorcerers of academia tell us that the inverted image of the object is projected onto the retina where a series of photo-stimulations and electrochemical reactions take place. The sensory data is then encoded and delivered to the brain where it is further processed into an image. So one must imagine that even the brightest image observed- such as the Sun, is processed in the realm of total darkness deep within the brain. The blinding light has been essentially reconstructed by nerve tissue- and so in that sense- it’s no longer real.

It is clear- even by the academicians –the “eyes” don’t really see at all –but it’s the “brain” that does the busy work of assembling an image. In this model, the eyes serve as a conduit to deliver imagery to the brain. It is assumed, of course, that this network is a one-way delivery system. The image always comes to us- we don’t go to the image. –It is this very notion I am challenging, and perhaps I might even be able to offer a modicum of proof to support my position that this experience we call sight is indeed a two-way deal.

For the record, there is “seeing” and then there is “vision.” The process of “seeing” is often described in clinical terms such as briefly described above. Seeing is accomplished by visual receptors tethered to the brain. Vision, however, is accomplished within the mind (which resides in the brain) and is aided by intuitive or “knowing” modalities of consciousness. The Human retains the capacity to have both sight and vision. Vision allows the Human to meet the object- and sight allows the light of the object to meet the Human. This balance in Universe brings equity and harmony to that extraordinary gift of visual perception.

Seeing is Believing

Seeing is indeed a “belief” system. If you believe you are seeing a bus go by- then you can rest assured that a bus is most certainly going by. The belief aspect of sight is interesting because it requires one to first believe that what they’re seeing is real. In the case of the bus, we most certainly would not want to step out in front of it. Not only do you “believe” the bus is there but you also “know” the bus is there. This is where sight and vision come together to help solidify the experience as real.

Double Slit and the Collapse of a Wave

As already alluded to, I would like to offer some level of proof that the experience of seeing is a two-way affair. In other words, when the light of an object comes to you- the light of your consciousness goes to that object.

One of the most important observations ever witnessed came as a result of the famous Double Slit Experiment. This experiment was so monumental that it helped to usher in a whole new branch of science known today as quantum physics.

The experiment can be briefly described in this manner: If a specially designed gun were used to fire black sand through two slits on a metal plate with a white target behind it -an image of two lines would appear on the target consistent with the slits on the metal plate.

I I

If a flashlight were directed through the same two slits an image on the white target background would appear somewhat like this:

I I I I I I I I

This is known as an interference pattern. Notice how the middle lines are more prominent than the outside lines. This is typical of experiments involving light because, like water ripples, light waves can produce an outward moving, ripple effect.

This basic experiment helps to illustrate one of the fundamental differences between light waves and solid particles (the sand). But things started getting a bit more interesting from here.

Electron Shot: When scientists shot electrons through the plate, the double slit showed the results of a wave.

I I I I I I I I

This outcome baffled scientists because they thought electrons were solid particles of matter.

After many repeated experiments scientists began to “watch” exactly what the electrons were doing as they passed through the double slit. What they discovered soon changed the world of physics.

When electrons were “observed” the result was:

I I

Matter!

When the device used for observation was switched off the result was:

I I I I I I I I

A wave!

Electrons would switch from waves into matter particles instantly, but only when scientists were observing them.

Did the electrons somehow know they were being watched and behaved accordingly? This phenomenon of switching from waves into matter by the mere observation is known in quantum physics as "The Collapse of a Wave."

Physicists have a number of theories, but this simple and yet still unexplainable experiment declared to Humanity that everything is not what it appears. Without the observer - nothing is solid.

During a heart-to-heart conversation with physicist Abraham Pais, a puzzled Albert Einstein quipped "Do you really believe the moon exists only when I look at it?"

Illusions and Ghosts

It’s been said that “all the world’s a stage” and the stage has been set for all of us to play on. Upon this imaginary stage eyes can be easily tricked through illusions and slight of hand, but the mind and mind consciousness have the ability and acuity to recognize that it’s just a trick. From my perspective, the moon you see is real- because you see it- and it sees you. A loop is closed and the experience is validated.

As we share in this energetic condensate of existence called reality, we’re able to observe one another as physical beings. As one elevates past this physical state they are no longer visible to others. This higher energetic state or “death” (transition) does not allow the denser physical state to participate.

The higher state, however, can still see the (living). Sometimes there’s a bridge between both spaces. During these moments the living might see or hear, touch or smell the presence of another higher (or possibly lower) energetic being. If the experience leaves you “warm” and content then it was likely a higher energy visitation. If our ghost leaves you cold and discontent, then that would indicate a low energy visitation. Low energy visitations are parasitic in nature and come from entities that may or may not have been previously Human.

Final Thought

You are made of atoms. Atoms are energy in organized, condensates of matter. You are a walking, talking, breathing “energy being.” Energy is a vibration -a frequency, a sine wave and in the most fundamental sense an electromagnetic expression of light.

Dear Humans, you are therefore Light Beings having a physical experience. You created this world of sensory exploitation by sending your energy to Universe. Because there is equity and a balance in all things, Universe returns the energy back to you. Your experience in this dimension is one of Yin and Yang, balance, harmony, duality and equity.

When you visualize someone who had been ill but is now getting better and stronger—your “vision” is now manifesting an external influence. The mind will manifest the intention and will often recruit the eyes (in reverse) to send the message out. So powerful are the eyes that some people avoid looking into them all together. We may also think of the iconic image of a hypnotist staring into the eyes of his subject. Here we sense that somehow, someway, energy is leaving the hypnotist’s eyes. And so it is.

The term “Light Being” may already comfortably resonate with some of you- because truth has an orderly, symmetrical and familiar resonance and is therefore desirable and reinforcing. Those who grasp the significance of this awareness often describe a sense of clarity and relief. Gone is any fear of death and even the pain of having “lost” a loved one. As a Light Being, you create and manage reality by your interpretation and vision.

To further that notion, what is real to one person, may not be real to you. You breathe life into your existence and existence breathes life into you. You get to pick and choose what game you want played and what players will assist you.

“Belief” is a tool you are quickly outgrowing and will be putting away soon. Such abstracts are merely schisms in the subconscious, there to entertain you. You cannot see what you don’t believe in and what you believe in you can manifest. This is the power you command and so it is dearly important to concentrate on what means the most to you –neutralize distractions and balance your place with Universe by finding who you are then shinning as that person.

And remember, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

-Until next time

email: [email protected]

Article originally published at:

http://www.rattlereport.com/rattleberry/2014/2014-01-14
This content may be freely reproduced in digital form, provided a link to the original source is included.

Picture credits:

http://horror101withdrac.blogspot.co...ie-review.html
http://www.vibe.com/article/new-mixt...ee-it%E2%80%99

Last edited by lobuk; 15-01-2014 at 03:45 PM.
Old 15-01-2014, 03:49 PM   #12259
lobuk

Default The People's Voice - Fracking Debate

The People's Voice - Richie Allen Show - Fracking Debate

14 Jan 2014

Quote:
Richie Allen Show debates fracking.

Further details can be found at our website, http://www.thepeoplesvoice.tv
Support us to continue our work by donating via http://www.thepeoplesvoice.tv/donate/
Old 15-01-2014, 03:52 PM   #12260
lobuk

Default The Beginning Is Near

The Beginning Is Near

http://www.zengardner.com/beginning-near/