Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 21-05-2016, 11:06 AM   #5661
busa
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 17,812
Likes: 2,549 (1,315 Posts)
Default

Another triangle UFO near the village of Tysoe in Warwickshire from Dec 2014.
It needs the full screen on a decent sized monitor for this one.
The triangle's 2 lights are visible and the 3rd light (corner lights) are also visible but less so.

https://youtu.be/mSzAVzQTyw4
__________________
All living things will want to be present for this day when time ends, and we enter the forever cycle of the Fifth World...
Then, one morning in a moment, we will awaken to the Red Dawn. The sky will be the color of blood..."

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2016, 09:40 PM   #5662
busa
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 17,812
Likes: 2,549 (1,315 Posts)
Default UFO's captured on BBC news reports.

The BBC seems to be quite good at catching UFOs on film.
Best 8 of the BBC's UFO captures.

https://youtu.be/85s1Af1ik-U
__________________
All living things will want to be present for this day when time ends, and we enter the forever cycle of the Fifth World...
Then, one morning in a moment, we will awaken to the Red Dawn. The sky will be the color of blood..."

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders

Last edited by busa; 21-05-2016 at 09:40 PM.
Likes: (2)
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2016, 09:49 PM   #5663
busa
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 17,812
Likes: 2,549 (1,315 Posts)
Default

UK 2016 over the south coast.
Wtf is this?

https://youtu.be/TINvF6Ilx8I
__________________
All living things will want to be present for this day when time ends, and we enter the forever cycle of the Fifth World...
Then, one morning in a moment, we will awaken to the Red Dawn. The sky will be the color of blood..."

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders
Likes: (2)
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2016, 08:00 PM   #5664
dunadan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The Only Planet With Choice
Posts: 1,785
Likes: 28 (24 Posts)
Default

That last one looks like a cross between a cat and Die Glocke!

https://uk.pinterest.com/pin/5114401..._navigate=true (see left hand side of the page).

Cant believe that I am about to type this: lol: May I suggest that it could be an animal shaped hot-air balloon??

Very weird though!

Last edited by dunadan; 31-05-2016 at 08:02 PM.
dunadan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 10:58 AM   #5665
truth seeker 09
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,844
Likes: 1,734 (1,002 Posts)
Default

secureteam10:

FIRE IN THE SKY! Strange "Burning" UFOs Seen Across The World 6/8/16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0LuCs1_UlE

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 09-06-2016 at 02:54 PM.
Likes: (1)
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 10:03 AM   #5666
dunadan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The Only Planet With Choice
Posts: 1,785
Likes: 28 (24 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth seeker 09 View Post
secureteam10:

FIRE IN THE SKY! Strange "Burning" UFOs Seen Across The World 6/8/16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0LuCs1_UlE
Thats an interesting one - I hate to say it, but it could almost be anything
Likes: (1)
dunadan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 11:30 AM   #5667
thermion
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: UK
Posts: 2,322
Likes: 922 (603 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by busa View Post
UK 2016 over the south coast.
Wtf is this?

https://youtu.be/TINvF6Ilx8I
Probably just a Spiderman balloon. Like this: http://www.ideaz-uk.com/wp-content/u...an-balloon.jpg
thermion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 05:05 PM   #5668
dunadan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The Only Planet With Choice
Posts: 1,785
Likes: 28 (24 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermion View Post
Probably just a Spiderman balloon. Like this: http://www.ideaz-uk.com/wp-content/u...an-balloon.jpg
dunadan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 11:50 PM   #5669
AhuwaZeus
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 389
Likes: 65 (35 Posts)
Default

The US Air Force has advanced holographic technology which is called Project Bluebeam. They can holograph almost anything in the sky.
AhuwaZeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 03:33 PM   #5670
dunadan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The Only Planet With Choice
Posts: 1,785
Likes: 28 (24 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhuwaZeus View Post
The US Air Force has advanced holographic technology which is called Project Bluebeam. They can holograph almost anything in the sky.
Interesting I wasnt aware of that, dont forget that 'ordinary' bright lighting can be used to good effect too.

After recent research I think that its fair to say the UFOs/UAPs, when we remove black projects et al., almost beyond any doubt are a reality, whether that be ET or PD in nature and they have been here/coming here for a very long time, whatever the military industrial complex has up their collective sleeves.

I find it interesting that - even before running for office - in the past 70-80 years, maybe more, every US president has seen, been buzzed by, and/or has experienced CE3/4 encounters. That information is just the stuff that is in the public domain.

Last edited by dunadan; 09-11-2016 at 03:34 PM.
dunadan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 01:17 PM   #5671
cosmicpurpose1.618
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Everywhere/nowhere
Posts: 2,475
Likes: 2,086 (1,076 Posts)
Default

UFOs draining energy from sun?



http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-n...gy-sun-9377636
Likes: (1)
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 04:54 PM   #5672
dunadan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The Only Planet With Choice
Posts: 1,785
Likes: 28 (24 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicpurpose1.618 View Post
Hi

Nice post - without seeing it move, it could be argued that it's just a solar flare, I for one dont think that it is though, judging by the size and shape of the 'beam'. NAZA have lots of footage of UFO/UAPs flying into/out of, close to, the sun - truly star-ships! - but it often gets binned or airbrushed unless other agencies have seen/recorded it first and then put it out there.

Naza of course 'lost' Apollo 11 footage and recordings, some footage from the moon exploration probe/sat missions too, why? Every mission has been buzzed by 'Santa Claus'. Both the Shuttle and Soyuz (orbital modules et al) craft have been 'wrapped' in 'ethereal mists', buzzed etc., the cosmonauts even reported being surround by seven 'angels' around their craft (their special forces also encountered strange under water humanoids in an ancient frozen lake in Russia - which has many mysterious qualities - IIRC one-two of the their squad were attacked and killed by these 'Oannes' like creatures).

Naza is of course like an iceberg, we only see the 'cuddly' PR bit the vast majority of the organisation remains hidden and is, AFAICT, military and masonic, their obsession with the number 33 is legendary. One only has to look to 'Operation Paperclip' to see Naza's heritage and early staff members.

According to some Truman and Dwight D Eisenhower signed a 'treaty' with PD/ET beings. IIRC over a million people have gone missing never to be returned (friends and relatives of many have stated that the missing person was a regular abductee) in the US alone. Hundreds of thousands get abducted world-wide each year.

Naza seemed to be well aware, prior to Apollo missions, of UFO/UAP activity around the Sun, Moon and Mars, as well, of course as our own planet.

One has to look to masonic 'gods' to see why they would sign such a treaty.

All kept under wraps - but then even MUFON's vast repository of knowledge and data has been infiltrated now.

Lord bless us all - the time is drawing nearer when the proverbial is going to hit the fan and maybe, just maybe, the boilingfrogzombiesheeple might wake up - but by then it could be too late. Of course some may be duped into thinking that abductions are The Rapture?!


Last edited by dunadan; 04-12-2016 at 04:59 PM.
dunadan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 03:14 AM   #5673
the 9 rings
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 778
Likes: 28 (25 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunadan View Post
Hi

Nice post - without seeing it move, it could be argued that it's just a solar flare, I for one dont think that it is though, judging by the size and shape of the 'beam'. NAZA have lots of footage of UFO/UAPs flying into/out of, close to, the sun - truly star-ships! - but it often gets binned or airbrushed unless other agencies have seen/recorded it first and then put it out there.

Naza of course 'lost' Apollo 11 footage and recordings, some footage from the moon exploration probe/sat missions too, why? Every mission has been buzzed by 'Santa Claus'. Both the Shuttle and Soyuz (orbital modules et al) craft have been 'wrapped' in 'ethereal mists', buzzed etc., the cosmonauts even reported being surround by seven 'angels' around their craft (their special forces also encountered strange under water humanoids in an ancient frozen lake in Russia - which has many mysterious qualities - IIRC one-two of the their squad were attacked and killed by these 'Oannes' like creatures).

Naza is of course like an iceberg, we only see the 'cuddly' PR bit the vast majority of the organisation remains hidden and is, AFAICT, military and masonic, their obsession with the number 33 is legendary. One only has to look to 'Operation Paperclip' to see Naza's heritage and early staff members.

According to some Truman and Dwight D Eisenhower signed a 'treaty' with PD/ET beings. IIRC over a million people have gone missing never to be returned (friends and relatives of many have stated that the missing person was a regular abductee) in the US alone. Hundreds of thousands get abducted world-wide each year.

Naza seemed to be well aware, prior to Apollo missions, of UFO/UAP activity around the Sun, Moon and Mars, as well, of course as our own planet.

One has to look to masonic 'gods' to see why they would sign such a treaty.

All kept under wraps - but then even MUFON's vast repository of knowledge and data has been infiltrated now.

Lord bless us all - the time is drawing nearer when the proverbial is going to hit the fan and maybe, just maybe, the boilingfrogzombiesheeple might wake up - but by then it could be too late. Of course some may be duped into thinking that abductions are The Rapture?!


I'm going with solar flare on this one.
the 9 rings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2017, 03:49 AM   #5674
Serpenteater
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 348
Likes: 64 (53 Posts)
Default

i have pics of strange orbs.new to this stuff
Serpenteater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2017, 06:41 PM   #5675
jamesc
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 4,572
Likes: 36 (17 Posts)
Default

British National Archives - UFO Files (Declassified in July);

The cache of 15 files, which have been published by the National Archives, contain details of sightings of UFOs over almost five decades.

They contain information about a number of high profile incidents that are believed to be related to extra-terrestrials, including in Rendlesham Forest in 1980, dubbed 'Britain's Roswell.'

The papers were originally meant to be released in 2013 alongside thousands of others which did see the light of day, but 18 specific documents were withheld. No one knows exactly why.

Fifteen have now been published with the remaining three still withheld.

The release marks the final stages of what's been a nine-year long project to declassify and release the MoD's entire archive of UFO files.

Mysteriously, the files have not yet been digitised so enthusiasts must go to the National Archives in Kew, West London if they want to have access to them.

To gain access to these files you need to register with The National Archives in advance
here; http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/

- give them identification, a photograph and request in advance the files you wish to view. Once registered, you will be then be taken to locked room, separate from the main reading rooms so that they can observe you through a one-way-mirror, whilst you are reading the 'UFO-Files'.


Here are some photos of some of these newly declassified UK MOD UFO files;





UFO incident 19.10.82 caught on radar in Cyprus. A film was made according to this document, but this was not in the file;

















The handwritten letter by a 'former military intelligence officer';










__________________
"What if the alien encounter phenomenon were subtle in the sense that it may manifest in the physical world but derives from a source which by its very nature could not provide the kind of hard evidence that would satisfy skeptics for whom reality is limited to the material? What if we were to acknowledge that the phenomenon is beyond our present framework of knowledge?"- Dr John Mack.

Last edited by jamesc; 30-08-2017 at 06:45 PM.
Likes: (2)
jamesc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 02:42 PM   #5676
dunadan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The Only Planet With Choice
Posts: 1,785
Likes: 28 (24 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesc View Post
British National Archives - UFO Files (Declassified in July);

The cache of 15 files, which have been published by the National Archives, contain details of sightings of UFOs over almost five decades.

They contain information about a number of high profile incidents that are believed to be related to extra-terrestrials, including in Rendlesham Forest in 1980, dubbed 'Britain's Roswell.'

The papers were originally meant to be released in 2013 alongside thousands of others which did see the light of day, but 18 specific documents were withheld. No one knows exactly why.

Fifteen have now been published with the remaining three still withheld.

The release marks the final stages of what's been a nine-year long project to declassify and release the MoD's entire archive of UFO files.

Mysteriously, the files have not yet been digitised so enthusiasts must go to the National Archives in Kew, West London if they want to have access to them.

To gain access to these files you need to register with The National Archives in advance
here; http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/

- give them identification, a photograph and request in advance the files you wish to view. Once registered, you will be then be taken to locked room, separate from the main reading rooms so that they can observe you through a one-way-mirror, whilst you are reading the 'UFO-Files'.


Here are some photos of some of these newly declassified UK MOD UFO files;





UFO incident 19.10.82 caught on radar in Cyprus. A film was made according to this document, but this was not in the file;

















The handwritten letter by a 'former military intelligence officer';










Nice work - thanks for posting!

Interestingly it seems that the once 5% 'completely unexplained' UFO incidents (ie true UFO/UAPs?) is nudging 10% or more nowadays.

ALL three of the main Abrahamic religions are, in effect, 'UFO CULTS', '....they've been here a very long time Mr Mulder....'. and I write this as a 'gnostic Christian', ie roughly speaking; someone who believes in GOD, but not that the gods are God, if you catch my drift.

How much longer will, we, as humans, be duped, into thinking the Pan-Dimensionals/ETs are either 'gods' or that they and their craft dont exist?

A recent report states that in, IIRC, the western world, more folk believe in the existence of ETs now than in God, theyre still being led astray, but they are getting warmer!?

Dunadan
Likes: (1)
dunadan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 11:56 AM   #5677
jamesc
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 4,572
Likes: 36 (17 Posts)
Default

going to take the elderly couple who claim to have taken this shot at their word and say that this could be quite a spectacular UFO photo. It would take me perhaps three minutes to create the exact same image in Photoshop, so I can't say that it is absolutely authentic. But if the witnesses are real, then in all probability they saw and photographed what they say they did.

The Shropshire Star reports that the couple, in their 60s, were on their way to the airport at about 6:45 AM in a taxi when they heard a low humming sound and saw the object. While the husband and the taxi driver marveled at what they where seeing, the wife took this shot of it.

__________________
"What if the alien encounter phenomenon were subtle in the sense that it may manifest in the physical world but derives from a source which by its very nature could not provide the kind of hard evidence that would satisfy skeptics for whom reality is limited to the material? What if we were to acknowledge that the phenomenon is beyond our present framework of knowledge?"- Dr John Mack.
Likes: (2)
jamesc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 01:01 PM   #5678
dunadan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The Only Planet With Choice
Posts: 1,785
Likes: 28 (24 Posts)
Default

There are some savy 60 year olds........so it could be a PS job. If benefit of the doubt though? It's amazing!
dunadan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 01:36 PM   #5679
oz93666
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Posts: 8,132
Likes: 3,957 (2,161 Posts)
Default

First time I've looked at this thread ..... it's a sticky (recommended reading) although in my opinion a complete waste of time ...

284 pages of UFO sightings and what has been learnt about this subject ????

Common .... Someone must think this is a valuable thread ...please explain what good it is..
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 02:15 PM   #5680
dunadan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The Only Planet With Choice
Posts: 1,785
Likes: 28 (24 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
First time I've looked at this thread ..... it's a sticky (recommended reading) although in my opinion a complete waste of time ...

284 pages of UFO sightings and what has been learnt about this subject ????

Common .... Someone must think this is a valuable thread ...please explain what good it is..
Depends on your POV.

Have you read every Post?

Photos, evidence, cases, case file notes/documents etc etc etc....all there for the reader to decide.

It never ceases to amaze me that SHEEPLE doubt the existence of UFO/UAPs and PD/ET beings. The evidence is everywhere and has been since the dawn of man - or before.
dunadan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
abductions, black projects, cattle mutilations, sky/weather anomalies

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:38 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.