Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 10-06-2017, 11:16 AM   #21
cosmic tramp

DUP...bad choice of party acronym...sounds a bit too much like DWP.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 11:31 AM   #22
roastpotatoes
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic tramp View Post
DUP...bad choice of party acronym...sounds a bit too much like DWP.
roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 11:34 AM   #23
thee_doctor

DUP = Dumbo's Under Pressure
Old 10-06-2017, 12:56 PM   #24
surfer12

surfer12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 01:45 PM   #25
thee_doctor

There is a petition for to stop as DUP coalition being formed, it might be just what is needed if there is enough signatures.

https://www.change.org/p/winston-no-...-postmanpratt1
Old 10-06-2017, 02:20 PM   #26
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyuk View Post
This is the divide and rule organised by the establishment to suppress everyone to be controlled, Order out of Chaos. Religion used as a mechanism to achieve it when in reality religion has nothing to do with it its all politics using religion to achieve control...
Spot an danny
Christians Catholic vs protestants
Islam Sunni vs Shia
Jews Judaism vs ?????...hmmm (Christian and mulsims?)
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 02:22 PM   #27
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by strummer101 View Post
History does date back more that 24 hours, or 40 years.

In England, Lord Protector. In Ireland, the Butcher of Drogheda.

I would suggest religion plays an important part, and has done for close to 400 years.

That is why this DUP-pact is such a mistake.
So since the 'The Republic' then?

It seems all our problems we face today stem from this period in history
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine

Last edited by the nine; 10-06-2017 at 02:22 PM.
Old 10-06-2017, 02:31 PM   #28
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfer12 View Post
"Stare into the abyss and the the abyss stares back into you"
Neitsch

I think the abyss has been inside Teresa May for a long time..It takes a special kind of psychopath to shut down investigations in organised big money paedo rings..The kind of psychopath who see's a career opportunity and not innocent vulnerable children being raped, tortured, murdered and cannibalised..
An evil soulless void with a human appearance that is one of the tentacles of the evil that has gripped the entire world
Old 10-06-2017, 03:37 PM   #29
dannyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by strummer101 View Post
History does date back more that 24 hours, or 40 years.

In England, Lord Protector. In Ireland, the Butcher of Drogheda.

I would suggest religion plays an important part, and has done for close to 400 years.

That is why this DUP-pact is such a mistake.
I think you miss the point of what's being said here.

Religion is and has been used as a mechanism to achieve some goal and control people over the years, those who have concrete views in those religions whatever they be and they can be emotionally exploited if they cling to those views and don't just see them as a way of trying to make their sense out of the world rather than enforcement of their views upon the world or else!
That's not religion that's man and is because of a misunderstanding of what religion is and is religion being used as method to control people rather than freely practice accept or refuse. Before politics we had religion and the same type of people that exploited religion many years ago more often do so today behind politics and use religion as a scapegoat so people don't identify the real problem. Of course they engineer religious chaos just to give them justification to do what they're doing, its political exploitation just like they infiltrate every industry and it's the people not the label of religion or politics. If today we removed politics the same people would go and try to continue control from behind religion. It's an identification crisis we're suffering from only perpetuated by "political correctness"...

Those behind politics today know this and continue to carry out political objectives through religion as a mechanism to engineer their design/objective and if anyone asks why this is happening, it's due to "religious extremists" not political extremists who are saying accept our way of life and rule or else we will kill you and destroy your country, then if you even come to ours we will control you and the rest of society by fear creating False Flags and say you're the ones that are trying to change our way of life after creating the cause for many of you to be here in the first place...

But don't try to think about rationality within the actions of terrorists as they're not rational and if you even try we will associate you with being one in the same with the terrorist or at the very least a "terrorist sympathiser".

I think we know what the problem is, who is stifling rational thinking and who are the true extremists...
But if you identify this and voice your concerns you're branded another label a "Conspiracy Theorist" labelled by who?

The extremists behind all of this and many are suckered into it because some of the concepts seem so far out there and beyond their comprehension because they associate with the labels placed upon the surface of their experience and they don't or are not prepared to look past the labels given to them.

Knowledge alone is not enough know thyself...

Scio Te Ipsum - Verum Ordo Ad Chao

Last edited by dannyuk; 10-06-2017 at 03:48 PM.
dannyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 04:02 PM   #30
dannyuk

Quote:
Why is it most people have never even heard of DUP until now ?

As far as I know they've never had much of an impact upon British politics and now they're apparently best friends with the Tories and always have been...
She's using them to get back into office and couldn't give a f**k about them.
Of course when this happens and Irelands concerns are not listened too or they feel they're not represented properly pulled along into things they don't want involvement with, what's the worst that could happen or be engineered?

Old 10-06-2017, 04:08 PM   #31
Ooberman

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter12 View Post
Yeah , then the boss will learn who is the real boss!

She knows, he knows and ultimately everyone will know.

The sick Cabbalist Masonic Zionist Babylonian Filth.

(waves)
Atrocity propaganda is a term referring to the spreading of deliberate fabrications or exaggerations about the crimes committed by an enemy, constituting a form of psychological warfare - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atrocity_propaganda

Last edited by Ooberman; 10-06-2017 at 11:01 PM.
Ooberman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 04:20 PM   #32
huyi

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
"Stare into the abyss and the the abyss stares back into you"
Neitsch

I think the abyss has been inside Teresa May for a long time..It takes a special kind of psychopath to shut down investigations in organised big money paedo rings..The kind of psychopath who see's a career opportunity and not innocent vulnerable children being raped, tortured, murdered and cannibalised..
An evil soulless void with a human appearance that is one of the tentacles of the evil that has gripped the entire world
you won't see that on the front page news of the MSM or the fact she sold arms to the enemy....

but carry on demonising jeremy corbyn.. forget about may and what her tory buddies has done, nothing to see here.
David Cameron. An Epitome of Evil Ep2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYljp...e=results_main

Last edited by huyi; 10-06-2017 at 04:21 PM.
huyi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 04:26 PM   #33
dannyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
Kalergi propaganda boy much ?

why do you enjoy making predictions about fucking terrorist attacks so much ?

whats the plan here danny ? i thought you didnt want anyone to be scared ?
Keep down the abuse my information is nothing personal so don't try and make it you only embarrass yourself and show the identity crisis I'm talking about by doing that.
If you don't like what you see move along no one is forcing you to accept my views, opinion or be here you choose how or if fear controls you just the same as everyone else not me...

This is just a possibility and I'm saying what I see, if you're fearful of that not talking about it isn't going to make the possibility go away or stop me from talking about it but please feel free to bury your head in the sand if it makes it easier for you, for me it doesn't and I see that as being part of the problem and a would be form of censorship not to talk about something through the possibility of making others fearful.

The reason for the prediction is to see a plan and design in advance and not be suckered into the official mainstream rhetoric should something similar happen to what is predicted. The prediction is just a point of view based upon an agenda which anyone can do it's the accuracy that determines if or not you're on to something, it's not black and white and it's nothing personal.

Old 10-06-2017, 04:41 PM   #34
dannyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by huyi View Post
you won't see that on the front page news of the MSM or the fact she sold arms to the enemy....

but carry on demonising jeremy corbyn.. forget about may and what her tory buddies has done, nothing to see here.
Yep here is the IRA-ISIS intermingled propaganda aimed at making Corbyn one in the same with the terrorists...

Meanwhile so long as Torys help big business and banks they're untouchable by MSM they can only sensationalise issues of no importance to create drama away from what the public should be hearing about and we accept it and are treated like children. We're effectively being groomed all the time waiting to be raped by those in public office which happens time and time again and has got us to a place of accepting systematic austerity to ensure the rich stay rich...

Last edited by dannyuk; 10-06-2017 at 04:52 PM.
Old 10-06-2017, 05:49 PM   #35
mranderson

Quote:
Keep down the abuse my information is nothing personal so don't try and make it you only embarrass yourself and show the identity crisis I'm talking about by doing that.
If you don't like what you see move along no one is forcing you to accept my views, opinion or be here you choose how or if fear controls you just the same as everyone else not me...

This is just a possibility and I'm saying what I see, if you're fearful of that not talking about it isn't going to make the possibility go away or stop me from talking about it but please feel free to bury your head in the sand if it makes it easier for you, for me it doesn't and I see that as being part of the problem and a would be form of censorship not to talk about something through the possibility of making others fearful.
An identity crisis ? The only people having an identity crisis are the people who are refusing to stand up for their identity.

I think you all ready know I don't fall into that group.

So really , come on Danny let us all know whats the plan ? never mind the fluff and Daily Mail headlines whats the long game ?

Is it the Kalergi Plan or what ? You love making predictions so whats going on ? Joining the dots what would you say is the ultimate end game in Europe ?

Are you also trying to tell everyone it was Austerity because of UK parliament decisions ?

Do you realise the UK parliament and justice system have been essentially reacting to E.U rule of law for decades now ?

The E.U make the rules in the UK Danny Edwards and have done for a long time now.

The rest is just the UK reacting to how best keep a lid on the information about the mess being created in their country. Blame the poor, blame the disabled, blame the rich tax evaders. But never , EVER blame open borders and the WHACK LOAD of funding poured into ONE religious group above all others. When a group emerges to do so , they are racists.

For the first time in how long the UK has a chance at getting itself away from that rule ( and they aint lying when they say its complicated ) and people are supposed to be mad about that ?

Not everyone has a goldfish memory. I remember that the people of the UK voted in UKIP to represent them in their parliament and only because of first past the post system did the conservatives get in.

But never mind ey , let's talk about how Fascist the people are who want out of the E.U

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass

It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 05:55 PM   #36
the nine

Quote:
Yep here is the IRA-ISIS intermingled propaganda aimed at making Corbyn one in the same with the terrorists...

Meanwhile so long as Torys help big business and banks they're untouchable by MSM they can only sensationalise issues of no importance to create drama away from what the public should be hearing about and we accept it and are treated like children. We're effectively being groomed all the time waiting to be raped by those in public office which happens time and time again and has got us to a place of accepting systematic austerity to ensure the rich stay rich...
In that article you posted dan it says 'the institutions that keep us safe'?
Who would that be then?
When family members report their own family members becoming radicalised and they fly into the country from Libya which is plagued by terrorists, he can enter the country unabated and commit an attack just before the general election?
If that is considered keeping us safe then I have no comprehension of their meaning of 'safety'
Old 10-06-2017, 06:52 PM   #37
karma23

Quote:
Originally Posted by thee_doctor View Post
There is a petition for to stop as DUP coalition being formed, it might be just what is needed if there is enough signatures.

https://www.change.org/p/winston-no-...-postmanpratt1

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confidence_and_supply

Between 1977 and 1979, Jim Callaghan's Labour Party stayed in power thanks to a confidence and supply agreement with the Liberal Party, in a deal which became known as the Lib-Lab Pact. In return, the Labour Party agreed to modest policy concessions for the Liberal party.

Years later, Callaghan said that he regretted the agreement and had "doomed the Labour party".
karma23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 10:14 PM   #38
jupiter12

Quote:
Why is it most people have never even heard of DUP until now ?
Yeh! It's like a part of the UK exists in another dimension ,, I for one, did not know anything about them!!
Old 10-06-2017, 11:42 PM   #39
thee_doctor

Ok there is something weird about May her hair is shorter than what it was in the Elections, how can her hair grow that quick???
Old 11-06-2017, 12:39 AM   #40
armoured_amazon

Just saw this in my newsfeed from Liverpool city centre today. I don't know the embed code, sorry.

https://www.facebook.com/redmondbeth...55341471870979
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote