Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 01-08-2014, 01:19 AM   #61
rooey

Quote:
Originally Posted by salutations View Post
i realizea i have grown out of the 440 standard A tuning world and I feel ill. I dont feel in tune anymore and I dont like making the music i was making before. It's because my persona has evolved, it has generated new cells or whatever. Mind has expanded somewhat. I want to create and hear stuff before and below 400hz tuning. It mellows me out more. But i still appreciate different tunings, its always fair to balance and experiment. Still love some music i have heard in the past, i wonder what tunings they use. I bet they also tweaked and experimented around alot with the instruments.

I can relate to this completely.. so much of my music is not doing it for me. anymore. listening to pop music causes me pain..
rooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 03:35 PM   #62
salutations
Inactive

I have found some interesting information about this. Things about the Roman Church, the alchemy of Saturn and the 432 alignment, World War 2, much more. Again this may not be as much conspiratorial rather just some spiritual and human history, judge of that what you will - it certainly would make you wonder. I'll post more about these topics as i find it.

http://omega432.com/432-music/the-im...of-432hz-music

Last edited by salutations; 02-08-2014 at 03:43 PM.
salutations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 03:49 PM   #63
the apprentice
Inactive

Default The alchemy of sound

Here is a related theme, enjoy.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xnl...n#.UYQfB1VwZy0
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 06:27 PM   #64
forestgreen
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooey View Post
I can relate to this completely.. so much of my music is not doing it for me. anymore. listening to pop music causes me pain..
I can't stand pop music, except Sigur Ros, but they seem to be in a class of their own..
My choice of listening is Classical, and above all Ludwig van Beethoven's music. I have some recordings of his music on historical instruments and tunings and the difference is wow...

Last edited by forestgreen; 02-08-2014 at 06:29 PM.
forestgreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 08:37 PM   #65
jp13

Quote:
Originally Posted by undercoverbruva View Post
I always drop tune because I cant get enough heavy out of 440hz.

I'm a musician and personally don't like how taught everything is a 440 even 427 isn't right IMO.

I'll tune down to 432 just for prosperity and report back if I disappear in a haze of brown smoke I won't be able to post. I have a tuner on my pc I'll tweek it and see if I notice any significant happenings.
Apologies if I sound thick, but how do you tune say a guitar for instance to 432 and how do you know when it's in 'tune' with the 432?
I am very interested in why "TPTB" want everything to be digitised, when it's been digitized it makes it easy to manipulate in many ways musical and visually, and probably sub sonic sub consciously, where we are not aware of it.
I know from playing my gittar that there are certain tones/notes I can't stand, they just pierce right through me, I think probably from when I was younger and went to many concerts and got as close to the speakers as I could, when loud enough, the bass would hit me in the belly and almost knock me over.

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation." - Herbert Spencer
jp13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 10:48 PM   #66
salutations
Inactive

I would use a digital tuner you can set the base frequency from 440 to 432. then by looking at the meter you detune the guitar by counting the cents on the tuner. There might be some guitar tuners that are unable to set the base freq though but i know that there are somewhere.
Old 03-08-2014, 12:05 AM   #67
jp13

Quote:
Originally Posted by salutations View Post
I would use a digital tuner you can set the base frequency from 440 to 432. then by looking at the meter you detune the guitar by counting the cents on the tuner. There might be some guitar tuners that are unable to set the base freq though but i know that there are somewhere.
Thanks, but I can't do it on the tuner I have, a KORG GA-1

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation." - Herbert Spencer

Last edited by jp13; 03-08-2014 at 12:06 AM. Reason: change due to do
Old 03-08-2014, 12:21 AM   #68
salutations
Inactive

if you have a semi or electic guitar, plug into your audio soundcard, use a free tune it! VST. search google for 'tune it!' its 32bit.

might even be able to just use the microphone also.. try tuning stuff with a mic and the Vst, might work, with some tweaking

Last edited by salutations; 03-08-2014 at 12:22 AM.
Old 03-08-2014, 09:39 AM   #69
swamideva

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp13 View Post
Thanks, but I can't do it on the tuner I have, a KORG GA-1
If you have a tuner with a dial it can be done. Find the 432 tone, maybe its on you tube or some where. Then see where the dial is in response to the tone. Its about 1/8 tone flat.

I have a Korg chromatic CA30 which lets me calibrate to 432 and also emits the tone.

On a SNARK its 7 dots left/flat from in tune at 440.

432 has a much softer mellower feel to it.

440 has an aggressive punch.

Last edited by swamideva; 03-08-2014 at 12:02 PM.
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 10:54 AM   #70
twilight_sparkle
Banned

Maybe this is what the fascination is with auto tune.
Which unbelievably was developed by Exxon.

http://inventors.about.com/od/astart...-Auto-Tune.htm
twilight_sparkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 10:51 AM   #71
ima gene

This is such a good thread.
They realised a long time ago the effects of sound vibrations, and how lowering and raising frequencies manipulates the consciousness of every living thing on the planet, including the planet itself.
Unfortunately, as pointed out, they try and use this for detrimental effect. More reason to switch off and tune out.

Old 05-08-2014, 08:38 PM   #72
jp13

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamideva View Post
If you have a tuner with a dial it can be done. Find the 432 tone, maybe its on you tube or some where. Then see where the dial is in response to the tone. Its about 1/8 tone flat.

I have a Korg chromatic CA30 which lets me calibrate to 432 and also emits the tone.

On a SNARK its 7 dots left/flat from in tune at 440.

432 has a much softer mellower feel to it.

440 has an aggressive punch.
Thanks Swamideva and Salutations, I can't do it on the tuner I have, but I'll try YouTube, it's only a slight adjustment if it's about an 1/8 tone flat. Cheers
I downloaded tuneit351.exe from http://www.tune-it.com.au/tp_download.htm so I will have a play around with that and try tune guitar to it

Last edited by jp13; 05-08-2014 at 09:06 PM. Reason: addition of link
Old 04-11-2014, 04:56 AM   #73
pharellman
Inactive

http://zalsuki.wrzuta.pl/audio/asQ0m...e_susie_432_hz
Example of POP experiments with music. This song is more normal in 432Hz.
But I've noticed something weird with songs of Micheal: not all songs are faster to clearly 440. Sometimes in "-1,818" rate his voice is little lower, and sometimes little higher. I understand album diffrences, because of other time of releasing (for example in slowed down "Beat It" Micheal's voice sound like his voice in HIStory normally), but in HIStory in some songs it is noticable...
pharellman is offline   Reply With Quote