Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 19-03-2007, 09:10 PM   #1
tinmenace

Default Obelisks!

Thank you David for opening my eyes to the true nature of the symbolism around us. After I did further research, I see how it all ties together. This is about their Babylonian religion. Everything from the naming of cities, and NASA space shuttles to the placement of Obelisks (and domes) in crucial places.

I gathered a little bit of info for those that enjoy this type of thing. It's not a complete study, but simply a tidbit (and maybe something to help those that are new to this line of information).

The obelisk symbolizes Ra, the sun god. It represents the phallus according to Freud, but for this post, I will focus on Ra.

Ra is the Egyptian name for Marduk, who was the firstborn son of Enki (Annunaki leader and fashioner of man). Ra (aka Horus) was dissatisfied with having only Egypt as his domain and after exiles and wars he attained supremacy on Earth from his city Babylon.

This is the dark religion of the Illuminati and the Freemasons and everywhere that they are, there are punctuations of this religion.

Let's look at some of the Obelisks:

The Washington Monument. Designed by Robert Mills, a Freemason. It stands 555'5.5" tall.

General Wolfe's Obelisk erected after his defeat of the French in Canada and establishing British rule. It stands on the grounds of the Stowe School in England, who's motto is Templa Quam Dilecta (how beautiful are thy temples).

Patriot's Grave, Old burying ground in Arlington Massachusetts - The site of the bloodiest encounter in the Battle of Lexington and Concord. Glorifying bloodshed, they erect and obelisk to their god. Lovely...Not! (How many Arlingtons are there?)

The Bunker Hill Monument (221' tall - 2+2+1=5 again!), erected to commemorate the Battle of Bunker Hill. This obelisk replaced an earlier monument that was created in memory of the fallen Freemason Grand Master, Joseph Warren.

McKinley Monument - Erected in memory of William McKinley, the 25th president of the United States who annexed the Philippines, Puerto Rico and Guam. He reportedly said to a friend, "...The truth is I didn't want the Philippines, and when they came to us as a gift from the gods..." A religious man, apparently...so it makes sense to have an erection dedicated to Ra.

Foro Italico - to honor Benito Mussolini. You'd think they're tear it down, but of course it's a marker to the power of the dark forces of the Babylonian gods, and nobody would ever tear those down. Not like the big ol' statue of Saddam Hussein, for example.

Obelisk of Buenos Aires. They already have the Sun of May on their flag which represents sun god Inti who was believed to be the son of the god of civilization, Viracocha (son of the god of civilization - Annunaki?) During the Peronist government, a ring-shaped sign hung around the obelisk. It read "El silencio es salud" (Silence is Health). I'll leave you to decide what that means.

This obelisk marks the spot where the first nuclear bomb was exploded. The same bomb that was unleashed on Hiroshima and Nagasaki a few weeks later. The site's name? Trinity, of course, and an obelisk to commemorate this awful achievement.

Wellington Testimonial, Dublin - Another erection for a political and military figure.

Last edited by tinmenace; 20-03-2007 at 01:17 AM. Reason: spelling typo
tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2007, 09:16 PM   #2
tinmenace

Default Obelisks Continued

The memorial supposedly placed by Victor Ashe in memory of 9/11 in Knoxville Tennessee. I couldn't find a photo of it, but this Victor Ashe is an interesting fella. He attended Yale, was roommates with GWB and was also a member of the Skull and Bones Society. He was the mayor of Knoxville Tennessee for 15 years and now he's the ambassador to Poland. If anyone can find a photos of this obelisk, please let me know. I think the whole GWB connection is interesting, not to mention the interesting story I found about these two fellas. I'm not vouching for the story, but everyone has a right to know that it's out there.

Capas National Shrine stands on a former concentration camp in the Philippines.

High Point Monument in New Jersey. Built through the generosity of the Kusers (an influential, political and wealthy family) to honor all war veterans. In my mind all this does is instill in people's minds that war is good and that it's good to serve. I don't disrespect people for joining the military, but I think it's the biggest hoax that people believe that war is necessary and effective.

"The Romans were infatuated with obelisks, to the extent that there are now more than twice as many obelisks standing in Rome as remain in Egypt. All fell after the Roman period except for the Vatican obelisk and were re-erected in different locations."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obelisks#Egyptian_obelisks

The tallest Egyptian obelisk graces the square in front of the Lateran Basilica in Rome.

Rome is the obelisk capital of the world. The most prominent is the 25.5 m obelisk at Saint Peter's Square in Rome. "The elder Pliny in his Natural History refers to the obelisk's transportation from Egypt to Rome by order of the Emperor Gaius (Caligula) as an outstanding event. The barge that carried it had a huge mast of fir wood which four men's arms could not encircle. One hundred and twenty bushels of lentils were needed for ballast. Having fulfilled its purpose, the gigantic vessel was no longer wanted. Therefore, filled with stones and cement, it was sunk to form the foundations of the foremost quay of the new harbour at Ostia." - (James Lees-Milne, Saint Peter's (1967).)

Remember now, Caligula worshiped the goddess Diana, and even had a massive ship built, at Lake Nemi, as a floating temple specifically for the worship of Diana. The ships lay at the bottom of Lake Nemi until Mussolini salvaged them, only to have them set ablaze by the retreating Nazis at the end of WWII.

It's clear to me, that across all the religions and languages...across continents and countries, there is one thing they have in common - the reverence if the sun god Ra. This obelisk is erected to commemorate bloodshed and suffering. This to me, is the absolute clearest proof that the Babylonian religion is prevalent and has control of the 'leaders' of this world. And while they do their black magic at such large scale, we're just wonder why the world is going to hell (pardon the pun).

I'm tired now. More later. There are sooo many more obelisks, I just couldn't do them all today.
Old 20-03-2007, 11:00 AM   #3
friendsinthesky
Banned

..heaven forbid should they release a nocturnal emission! Speaking of which, what is inside these huge phallics???
friendsinthesky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2007, 05:15 PM   #4
truthseeker1980

Let's not forget perhaps one of the biggest obelisks, well definitely the biggest in Europe. The canary Wharf tower in London.

Complete with Dome in front just a few miles away, for anyone who isn't from the UK, the dome was built with our hard earnt tax money apparently for the millenium, was open for one year in 2000 and has been shut since, complete waste of time and money. Although they are now going to start using it again. Although if you say domes are also symbolism it now makes abit more sense.
truthseeker1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2007, 10:21 PM   #5
lookfar

Nice work tinmenace

I'm sure you have a lot of research to do as these monuments are manipulating energy virtually everywhere!!
“It's just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money, a choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your door, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one.” BILL HICKS
http://www.markthomasinfo.com/ http://www.waykiwayki.com/
Dolphins playing in bubble rings
lookfar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2007, 10:25 PM   #6
tinmenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthseeker1980 View Post
Let's not forget perhaps one of the biggest obelisks, well definitely the biggest in Europe. The canary Wharf tower in London. Complete with Dome in front just a few miles away,

OMG!! Yes, the dome was absolutely built for symbolic reasons to harness energy and for nothing else. And what about the crown ontop of the dome!? How symbolic is that of Semiramis??!! Geezuz!

Fantastic pic! Thanks!

Quote:
Nice work tinmenace
Thanks! I have more, but that was all I could manage in one day. I'll be doing more.
Old 20-03-2007, 10:28 PM   #7
tinmenace

Did you see what was watching as the Twin towers fell? It was a sacrifice to the gods. Look at the obelisk and dome!

Old 20-03-2007, 10:37 PM   #8
lookfar

OMG!!! I hadn't seen that before - wow
“It's just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money, a choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your door, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one.” BILL HICKS
Old 20-03-2007, 10:42 PM   #9
tinmenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookfar View Post
OMG!!! I hadn't seen that before - wow
Like David always says, it's totally in our faces!
Old 20-03-2007, 10:48 PM   #10
lookfar

Yeah totally. It's not until you start realising that you see it all for what it is.

Looking forward to seeing more of your good work
Old 20-03-2007, 11:01 PM   #11
thoth

Funny that you mention Diana, because I live In-DIANA! Check this out
http://www.virtualtourist.com/travel...rcle-BR-1.html
http://www.pbase.com/pathfindar/indianapolis

Not to mention that we have a meridian street, or a ley line which goes through the middle of town and the monument circle (obelisk), former bank one building (biggest building downtown and is an obelisk), the scottish rite cathedral and the children's museum (which uses the all seeing eye and sunburst as its symbols) are all on it! They are utilizing all sorts of energy the masses don't even know exists.
"We experience ourselves, our thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest. A kind of optical delusion of consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us."
Albert Einstein, 1954

http://www.thoth.spiritual-nature.com/
thoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2007, 11:49 PM   #12
tinmenace

Here are some examples of obelisks and domes together. Usually in big Illuminati cities or sites:

Washington Monument and the Capitol Hill

St Peter's Square in Rome

Canary Wharf, London (thanks to truthseeker for the GREAT find)

Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore, Rome, with the Piazza dell'Esquilino Obelisk on the one side and an obelisk steeple to the other side, just for good measure:

Looks like another pic of Washington DC, doesn't it? But, it's not, it's the Place de la Concorde obelisk in Paris.

It is just me, or do you think steeples on churches are stylized obelisks?

I can stop now, right?
Old 20-03-2007, 11:55 PM   #13
tinmenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by thoth View Post
Funny that you mention Diana, because I live In-DIANA!
InDIANA!! Yes! I've never noticed that before!! Thank you! What about Indiana's state flag?

And how about the spot where Diana was sacrificed?

Looking familiar?
Old 21-03-2007, 12:08 AM   #14
thoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinmenace View Post

InDIANA!! Yes! I've never noticed that before!! Thank you! What about Indiana's state flag?

And how about the spot where Diana was sacrificed?

Looking familiar?
Its more than just the flag, the whole damn city is filled with occult symbolism! How can I post pics? I can show you a bunch of shit on my campus and downtown, its really bad.
"We experience ourselves, our thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest. A kind of optical delusion of consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us."
Albert Einstein, 1954

Old 21-03-2007, 12:08 AM   #15
thoth

Look through some of the pics I posted in the links above. Its In-DIANA-polis
Albert Einstein, 1954

Old 21-03-2007, 12:21 AM   #16
tinmenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by thoth View Post
Look through some of the pics I posted in the links above. Its In-DIANA-polis

Omg!!! I'm going to resize some and post them here. Unbelievable! Thanks for those links!
Old 21-03-2007, 12:43 AM   #17
tinmenace

Indiana War Memorial (two obelisks)

Who is this person with the flaming torch that seems to be everywhere in Indianapolis? Notice the crown on her head. Reminds you of Ishtar/Semiramis, right?
Old 21-03-2007, 01:33 PM   #18
thoth

On Meridian

Heres more!

Notice the eye in the children's museum photo.

Chase tower

Heres a pic of downtown.
http://www.emporis.com/en/wm/bu/?id=118700

As you can see, the Chase Tower is the biggest building in the state and sits dead center of it. On top of that, its on meridian.
Albert Einstein, 1954

Old 21-03-2007, 02:08 PM   #19
tinmenace

Dude! This is unbelievable! I am working on a post about "Columbia". Incredible that you posted the Columbia Club. We're vibing on the same wavelength! LOL!

Keep 'em coming. Good job!
Old 21-03-2007, 02:17 PM   #20
thoth

Outside the children's museum, on meridian.

http://www.childrensmuseum.org/
Albert Einstein, 1954