Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 04-06-2008, 05:37 AM   #41
smashstuff

This is a great subject. I was trying to find some mainstream songs that are at 432hz, have just found this one by the The Shins called 'New Slang', this song was featured in the film Garden State, and is 432hz. It does resonate nicely.

Old 04-06-2008, 05:51 AM   #42
edit

Strange Experience Last Night
godlp.com/forum1/message557454/pg1
Radio Frequency
User ID: 377508
6/3/2008 12:44 PM
Quote:
Strange Experience Last Night

Had a weird and strange experience last night and wondering if anyone else is experiencing this or am I going crazy?

Last night, I went to bed and started to get comfortable. The room was quiet and I was snuggling up for a nights sleep. All of a sudden I hear (in my head) very loudly what sounded like a radio being tuned and it was for a split second. I was startled and I sat up wondering what the hell it was. Then for the next 5 to 10 mins I was experiencing different tones/vibrations in my ears. I wasn't freaked out but was very curious as to what it was I was experiencing.

Any ideas?
edit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 06:17 AM   #43
edit

steve cable
[email protected] --- degreprojects e animation flash games site map home
Old 04-06-2008, 07:00 AM   #44
edit

Fred Astaire & Gene Kelly: The Babbitt and the Bromide
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asI_U4CL1lg&feature=related

Old 04-06-2008, 07:06 AM   #45
edit

Matrix Singularity or plurallity,...same M ......& P Scale
Matrix S
2012: Matrix Singularity (videos)
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...092#post376092
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilgrim View Post
"Life in the material world is miserable. Everyone is suffering from a combination of miseries. This world is illusory like the Matrix. In 2012 a Singularity will occur: a tsunami of change that will create chaos everywhere. Fortunately there is a way out. You can change your consciousness, but this requires knowledge. This seminar gives you the basic information to understand the changes that are happening, and how you can immunize yourself from catastrophic change by developing your spiritual consciousness."

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=2IamhWgt-hE

Full Playlist Here:
http://uk.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=B742159EDB16848B
Old 04-06-2008, 07:08 AM   #46
edit

Swing Time - Rogers and Astaire
Old 04-06-2008, 07:09 AM   #47
edit

Fred Aster - Top Dancing
Old 04-06-2008, 07:10 AM   #48
edit

Band Wagon - Dancing In The Dark
Old 04-06-2008, 07:23 AM   #49
edit

Quote:
Originally Posted by niftygifter View Post
I'm up for that

Nifty
McCoys - Hang on Sloopy
Old 19-06-2008, 12:10 PM   #50
fleensteen
Inactive

Please don't tune your stuff to 432hz it's not good for you, i know it sounds great on paper "432.1hz" ded sequential and stuff , but it's miles off the pitch.

The correct pitch is a semi-tone down from concert pitch , Jimi Hendrix knew this and consequentley took the guitar to a new level in his 27year stint with us.

If you play guitar , try for yourself , you might have played in concert pitch for too long to be deprogrammed but theres always hope.
fleensteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2008, 12:33 PM   #51
smashstuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleensteen View Post
Please don't tune your stuff to 432hz it's not good for you, i know it sounds great on paper "432.1hz" ded sequential and stuff , but it's miles off the pitch.

The correct pitch is a semi-tone down from concert pitch , Jimi Hendrix knew this and consequentley took the guitar to a new level in his 27year stint with us.

If you play guitar , try for yourself , you might have played in concert pitch for too long to be deprogrammed but theres always hope.
This is just E flat. Lots of bands do this. The notes will still correspond with 440hz. Its just a lower tuning, but still in the world of 440hz.
Old 19-06-2008, 02:41 PM   #52
the seeker

This is truly exciting. Having listened to some music this way, I am convinced.

We will be having a piano tuned soon, and I am going to insist on 432HZ, then we can tune our other instruments from that.

I know someone with a Steinway Concert Grand from the 1800's. I hope I can get her to do it as well. I can only imagine how it may sound.

Last edited by the seeker; 19-06-2008 at 02:43 PM.
the seeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 02:41 AM   #53
spectruma

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindakit View Post
i'ma convert all my music to 432 and keep the cd's in my to see if that makes a difference to the people i drive around :P
Sounds like an interesting experiment!

The only problem with converting your existing music, is that if it's MP3, you'll experience a significant quality degrade. MP3 is a lossy compression format; it's already lost alot of sound info from the original so if you re-encode it again it worsens. Re-compressing compressed music. If you convert from WAV, FLAC or another lossless format the results should be okay though. I think...

Quote:
Most singer/guitarists tune down a tone or semitone from A440 to suit their voices, not for finding the perfect resonance.

Last edited by spectruma; 02-09-2008 at 02:59 AM.
spectruma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 05:00 AM   #54
drael

Interesting idea. Will play around with it.

ive been looking into the effect of music on conciousness alot recently, but not much study into tone....

Also of note, indian classical music has no base note, the base sound is determined by a special drone instrument and the notes are played around that sound.....
drael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 05:47 AM   #55
smashstuff

The Beatles album 'Help' is all in 432hz, or near as dammit.

Last edited by smashstuff; 02-09-2008 at 05:49 AM.
smashstuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2008, 12:01 PM   #56
sade
Inactive

SUPER DUPER MASSIVE BUMP!
This is a thread too awesome to be forgotten!

I converted all my music a few years ago to 432hz when I was playing with my programs and noticed that the 432 relaxed me more than the 440. It slows the music down a little, but when this is noticed it's usually because the person has gotten too used to the 'fast beat' of 440.
sade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2008, 12:50 PM   #57
monkey
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lennart View Post
In 1939, they say, the Nazis determined 440 Hz as the keynote in the music, until then 432 Hz was the standard often worldwide. Many protests of prominent musicians didn't help unfortunately. This theory is rather controversial.
WOW, so if I tune the A above middle C from 440hz to 432hz and then transpose all other notes (so the A below that one is 216hzand not 220, and the A two octaves above mid C is 864hz, not 880 )

then i can play anything as before but at a slightly lower pitch , but will it make the music FEEL better?

Got to try this, I am thinking of tuning ALL my instruments to this pitch (will have to if they are to be 'in tune' with eachother) , that comment regarding the Nazis deciding on 440 makes me shudder. Anything they DECIDE is evil and to our detriment, altho they are supposed to have invented magnetic tape for recording sound (quite useful i suppose)
monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2008, 12:53 PM   #58
monkey
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by sade View Post
SUPER DUPER MASSIVE BUMP!
This is a thread too awesome to be forgotten!

I converted all my music a few years ago to 432hz when I was playing with my programs and noticed that the 432 relaxed me more than the 440. It slows the music down a little, but when this is noticed it's usually because the person has gotten too used to the 'fast beat' of 440.
I think it is possible to change the PITCH of music without slowing down the TEMPO using digital editing (computer programs). never tried it but seem to recall others doing it in studio
Old 21-09-2008, 12:57 PM   #59
disorder2k8
Inactive

I'm a musician and this is quite interesting, I might see if I can make something in the 432Hz range but I'm not quite sure how, is it based on the key?
disorder2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2008, 01:03 PM   #60
monkey
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by drael View Post
Interesting idea. Will play around with it.

ive been looking into the effect of music on conciousness alot recently, but not much study into tone....

Also of note, indian classical music has no base note, the base sound is determined by a special drone instrument and the notes are played around that sound.....
I thought that most Indian classical music had a base note of C

Try putting your record player into a tuner

The open stringed drone (TAMBURA) instrument has 4 strings which are tuned to dominant notes in the particular RAGA (a specific scale), but i think (may be wrong) that the BASS note is usually C to harmonise with tabla, dholak and the tuned instruments which will all have a RANGE, just as an ALTO sax AND tenor SAX HAVE DIFFERENT RANGES and it is easier to hit a High C on one than the other

so the drone cannot be at ANY pitch as the instuments tuned to harmonise with it will have a finite range below which the sound will not resonate or the string will snap if too high. I think most of these instruments are constructed to harmonise with music mainly in C, thus they will be made to reach the highest and lowest C possible for the instruments dimensions

The Tabla drum are generally tuned to C but still sound good at C sharp. If you tune the 'Ta' and 'Na' notes of the Tabla down to B it tends to be too slack and not resonate properly, LIKE A GUITAR STRING THATS TOO 'BAGGY'

Indian classical music also uses QUARTERTONES as distinct notes, imagine an extra piano key jammed inbetween every key on the piano, opens up some choices of what you can play

Last edited by monkey; 21-09-2008 at 01:12 PM.