Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 23-05-2008, 12:21 AM   #21
limelady
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by fnulnu View Post
This is a really interesting thread.
I agree, as I believe over the years we have been ignoring/underestimating ....or simply not acknowledging the powerful effect of certain frequencies. For some time now I have been suspecting unnatural types of sound/frequencies are being used in a number of different situations by the the ptbs because of their potential to effect the human psyche in various undesirable (for us) ways.

I mentioned on another thread the other day that I cannot stand even a few minutes sitting in front of a television these days. For the most part the crap on TV is just not worth wasting time on, but it seems to be the frequencies being emitted by the television itself that make me feel so horrible....as though something vile is having a crack at getting inside me head. I actually feel sick and the feeling won't go until the TV is switched off again.

Its the same now with FM radio stations and most of the crap (fake) music they play.

Oh and welcome to the forum fnulnu!
limelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2008, 12:38 AM   #22
on the road

wow and thanks

Old 23-05-2008, 01:07 AM   #23
sindakit

i'ma convert all my music to 432 and keep the cd's in my to see if that makes a difference to the people i drive around :P

edit: the detune from 440Hz to 432Hz is only 1.8% not 30%

notice 1.8 = 1+8 = 9 (balance)

Last edited by sindakit; 23-05-2008 at 01:25 AM. Reason: missed info
sindakit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2008, 04:34 AM   #24
freedomnonfighter

Wow... that was awesome. I noticed the difference instantly.

Now I must find a way to convert all my music.
freedomnonfighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2008, 08:13 AM   #25
fnulnu

Quote:
Originally Posted by limelady View Post
I agree, as I believe over the years we have been ignoring/underestimating ....or simply not acknowledging the powerful effect of certain frequencies. For some time now I have been suspecting unnatural types of sound/frequencies are being used in a number of different situations by the the ptbs because of their potential to effect the human psyche in various undesirable (for us) ways.

I mentioned on another thread the other day that I cannot stand even a few minutes sitting in front of a television these days. For the most part the crap on TV is just not worth wasting time on, but it seems to be the frequencies being emitted by the television itself that make me feel so horrible....as though something vile is having a crack at getting inside me head. I actually feel sick and the feeling won't go until the TV is switched off again.

Its the same now with FM radio stations and most of the crap (fake) music they play.

Oh and welcome to the forum fnulnu!
Thank you for the welcome,Limelady.
I'm with you on most of the above - I don't even have a TV anymore.I have to say,being on the computer 24/7 doesn't do my brain any good either

I love making tunes with Sony Acid & will convert all my tracks to 432 hz (more easy,since every single loop is 44,100).

Another (free) programme I've been playing with lately is Audiopaint:

http://www.nicolasfournel.com/audiopaint.htm

It essentially converts pictures into sound.You can twiddle with the hz,key,octaves etc

The cool part being that it's possible to decode the sound wave and see the picture.I'll find a link which explains it better than I can.Here we go:
http://www.bastwood.com/aphex.php

Last edited by fnulnu; 23-05-2008 at 08:16 AM. Reason: added link
fnulnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2008, 08:22 AM   #26
chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by devin View Post
how did they come to the conclusion that 432 Hz is the natural frequency of the universe?
Quote:
Many years ago I was enthralled by the sight of a certain genus of flowering plant in a remote mountainous area, being pollinated by bees called by the plants by their emission of a distinct humming sound. After recording the television documentary, I checked the frequency of the fundamental frequency generated by the plants and found it to be 432 Hertz, or cycles per second. This prompted me to place small battery powered sound generators in the flower beds on my farm where I kept bee hives, and to discovering a whole new world of plant and bee intelligence.

More
http://www.mtvdance.com/philoscience/432page.html

I can't wait to convert all my music too
chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2008, 08:35 AM   #27
chris

This place does tuning forks at 432hz

http://www.kunath.com/Accessories/Tu...32-Hz::24.html
chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2008, 08:54 AM   #28
lumukanda
Premier Subscribers

i'm going to do all my music too.
like someone said earlier, you can actually feel it resonating in your chest. i was a bit sceptical at first, but the difference was immediately audible.
sound is such an important tool in their arsenal, i mean it's vibration, vibration is energy and we are energy.
thanks lenjento for starting this thread, damn, damn interesting stuff.
i'm busy speaking to an old friend who's doing the music for my stop animation, and i'm going to insist it's all done at 432Hz. the message is going to be positive, the imagery is going to be positive so it stands to reason the music should follow suit too.
Old 23-05-2008, 09:05 AM   #29
jennf

Quote:
Originally Posted by lennart View Post
You try it and tell me what you think...

ABBA - Dancing Queen 440 version:http://terugnaar432hz.org/mediapool/...n_-_440_Hz.mp3

ABBA - Dancing Queen 432 version:http://terugnaar432hz.org/mediapool/...n_-_432_Hz.mp3

More is here: http://terugnaar432hz.org/pageID_5832471.html
Wow this thread is great, thanks lennart . Just listened to the above, turned the 440 version off a third of the way through (never really been an abba fan lol), but with the 432 version I had a totally different exprience and didn't want to turn if off!!
Am going to try some differnet songs now, thanks for the links .
Old 23-05-2008, 09:09 AM   #30
danielg

The Larouche camp have been protesting this for years, saying the pitch was changed to destroy the voices of choral and classical singers.
The science of music:
http://www.schillerinstitute.org/music/petition.html

They sell A=432 herz, C=256 herz, C=512 herz tuning forks too.
http://www.schillerinstitute.org/music/revolution.html
danielg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2008, 09:23 AM   #31
lumukanda
Premier Subscribers

so if i'm not mistaken here, there is a frequency that would activate, or resonate with each of our chakras? wow, imagine a meditation tape that could work it's way up from your base to your crown.
Old 23-05-2008, 11:33 AM   #32
devin

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris View Post

More
http://www.mtvdance.com/philoscience/432page.html

I can't wait to convert all my music too
thank you sir.
They said to him, "Tell us who you are so that we may believe in you." He said to them, "You read the face of the sky and of the earth, but you have not recognized the one who is before you, and you do not know how to read this moment." - Gnostic Gospel of Thomas.
http://www.icompositions.com/music/song.php?sid=91452
Ringingcedars.com
devin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2008, 12:23 PM   #33
lumukanda
Premier Subscribers

ok, now i've started something, i was just driving down the road listening to a compilation of my favourite radiohead songs on the usual 440Hz and they sounded so empty, it was actually annoying, going to have to change them quickly.
Old 23-05-2008, 12:39 PM   #34
devin

"When the note A is tuned to 432hz it can then be taken to lower and higher octaves giving the frequencies 27hz, 54, 108, 216, 864, 1728 etc. The note D also becomes 576hz which at other octaves is 9hz, 18, 36, 72, 144, 288, 1152 etc. The note E becomes 324hz (81, 162, 648, 1296 etc)."

For anybody working with protools, reason, etc... this is wrong. The note D-flat is 576Hz. The note E-flat is 324Hz. Not D and E natural.

Also... when you are generating tones, zoom in all the way to the beginning of the wavelength. Does it start at the peak or the trough? If it starts at the trough, 0 amplitude, this guy (http://web.archive.org/web/200708232.../freewaves.htm) says to add 1 to every tone you generate... so in order to generate 432Hz you would tell your software 433.
They said to him, "Tell us who you are so that we may believe in you." He said to them, "You read the face of the sky and of the earth, but you have not recognized the one who is before you, and you do not know how to read this moment." - Gnostic Gospel of Thomas.
http://www.icompositions.com/music/song.php?sid=91452
Ringingcedars.com
devin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2008, 03:07 PM   #35
siscid
Premier Subscribers

Wow!

Thank you very much for posting this. I've started to compose music and I always thought my really expensive samples from East West could sound so much better and now they do with this tunning! I'm really amazed at how much it changed them. Someone also said it added realism to the music and I can definitely agree on that!

Thank you very much!

Siscid

P.s I've also noticed the frequency of it does help to unwind my body and make me feel very relaxed if it's a relaxing tune or feel great if it's a more up beat song. The only way I can describe is, is that it feels right!

"But the Universe doesn't say what you want it say. The Universe says, just what it says, when it says, what it says."

The Ernies - Here and Now

Last edited by siscid; 23-05-2008 at 03:14 PM.
siscid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 10:44 AM   #36
danielg

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpag...5BC0A96F948260
danielg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 01:04 PM   #37
rixxmixxhell

Excellent tread, im using sony soundforge to do it, gonna do alanis morissette first!! (torrent it after!)
rixxmixxhell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 01:50 PM   #38
beldazar

Can anyone help me out here? My son downloads his own music and its usually playstation tracks unfortunately! Being slightly autistic he gets a bit obsessional with it. He is also entering the teens and rebels against me. Is there any way I can change his music to 432? Im really clueless on P.C,s and I dont even know how to download music myself. He has an angry air to him although he is very gentle, I think it will help him to calm down a bit.

I couldnt believe the difference in the sound, to be honest it made me cry. To think these evil baskets have infiltrated everything! But its not too late, we know now eh?

I would really appreciate some help, really easy instructions will go well
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 03:05 PM   #39
rixxmixxhell

Quote:
Originally Posted by beldazar View Post
Can anyone help me out here? My son downloads his own music and its usually playstation tracks unfortunately! Being slightly autistic he gets a bit obsessional with it. He is also entering the teens and rebels against me. Is there any way I can change his music to 432? Im really clueless on P.C,s and I dont even know how to download music myself. He has an angry air to him although he is very gentle, I think it will help him to calm down a bit.

I couldnt believe the difference in the sound, to be honest it made me cry. To think these evil baskets have infiltrated everything! But its not too late, we know now eh?

I would really appreciate some help, really easy instructions will go well
Give us some time, im sure you'll get a few replys, im actually having trouble doing it in soundforge, i think ive done it but cant here any difference, i have turned off my wow sound effects of, and dolby, seems to make it easier to hear the differences, but like i said i cant seem to get a diference!

Let us know if you have tried!
rixxmixxhell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 11:49 AM   #40
marmadukehussy
Banned

awesome post
marmadukehussy is offline   Reply With Quote