Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 14-06-2014, 04:52 AM   #281
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrien
I feel very uncomfortable when I walk through the city or listen to the radio and hear mainstream songs being played
Because its all DIGITAL CRAP!!

I know what your talking of...... THE TRUE FREQ CANT COME OUT.... Its trapped in a void!!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2014, 12:09 PM   #282
doobyferkin
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmenek1 View Post
Hi lennart,

Very interesting!!!........ this makes a lot of sense to me if we reduce the 432 frequency it comes to 9.....4 + 3 + 2 = 9....... the number 9 is the vibration frequency of balance and harmony that runs through the 3rd dimension of duality...... for example the female vibration frequency of 3 balances out the male vibration frequency of 6 to create balance and harmony by creating the vibration frequency of 9......3 + 6 = 9....... the word 'love' also has a vibration frequency of 9......

The 3rd dimension of duality has a natural balance to it, polar opposites naturally balance each other out vibrationally to crate harmony in the 3rd dimension of duality, this balance revolves around the vibration frequency of the number 9......

the vibration frequency 432 Hz is harmonically tuned to the number 9, its interesting to note that the frequency 432 Hz works on the heart chakra, where the love vibration frequency comes from.......

"The Powers That Be" are trying to upset the natural harmony and balance of the 3rd dimension of duality to throw us out of balance to disconnect us from a higher conscious wavelength, so it makes sense the they would want to change the vibration of music from the harmonically balanced 432 Hz vibration frequency.......

Thanks for posting.......

Love
&
Peace
Quote:
Originally Posted by doobyferkin View Post
communication is understood through language and is established through code, if you design the code then you can use it to your advantage to be able to manipulate and control others throughout the term that you exist.

This is some of the code "unlocked", you will see it as either a combination of coincidences or by design, you decide on how you perceive this..

there is so much information to share and so much connections from all directions, i have tried to express it in a format that will make it easy to understand, apologies if this makes no sense.

I am only scratching the surface here and gives more questions than answers, I welcome any questions, comments and further discussion.
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=274895
doobyferkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2014, 12:58 PM   #283
supertzar

I recorded a song with all instruments tuned to 432. The key is D minor ("the saddest of all keys" - Nigel Tufnel lol!)

http://youtu.be/eV81556lCg8

Last edited by supertzar; 14-06-2014 at 12:58 PM.
supertzar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2014, 04:40 PM   #284
kaiser

I tuned to 432 a few months ago also and havent looked back the resonance is brilliant as the harmonics interact with each other and it all seems to become greater than the sum of its individual notes.

Waffled about that for a while here...
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=270792
For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow. ........Ecclesiastes 1:17-18

Now choose; Red or Blue.
kaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2014, 11:13 PM   #285
elshaper

While I agree with decorded reality that we shouldn't get bogged down with tuning because the main thing is the song itself. However, if you play 'Over the Rainbow' in different scale, you definitely hear a different character of each scale even though the song hasn't changed. I personally think black keys sound better. So there must be something in tuning too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyhedron View Post
There are lots of good ideas. Problem is no one does anything.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2014, 03:36 AM   #286
doctorc
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannymoose View Post
that is really weird but they sound so smooth. any peep know how to convert music to this 432?

Just want to add to the discussion that some GENIUS put together a free 432hz converter app for iPod touch, iPhone and iPad. Plays all your music in 432, no need to mess with audacity.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/432-...633600716?mt=8

Being a musician I have experimented with different tunings extensively and with a great bit of skepticism and actual playing in the different tunings I have to agree that the proof for 432hz being sonically 'correct' is irrefutable.

Check out the cymatic waterscope image of 440hz vs 432hz frequencies. Says it all...

doctorc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2014, 03:49 AM   #287
truepositive

It seems to have some influence, but im not using an Iphone for the life of me.
The artists real intention always reigns supreme.
truepositive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2014, 08:03 AM   #288
yhin999
Inactive

I was briefly obsessed with the number 432 because it has a lot of mathematically interesting things going on like...
It is divisible by 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8 and 9. This is basically because its a function of the number 72 (72 x 6 = 432) which is quite an esoteric number. There are 72 demons in The Lesser Keys of Solomon. 72 co-conspirators who murdered the Egyption God Osiris and 72 Kosmokrators who govern the lives of men.
yhin999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2014, 08:21 AM   #289
spoons

Location: A crumbling shithole subject to the will of a delusional control freak from afar.

Interesting implications.
Should we really be trying to raise our frequency in light of this information?

I have concluded that there are people here using everything from prayer to psychology and magick in a desperate bid to make world war 3 happen at any cost.
spoons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2014, 11:25 PM   #290
doctorc
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumukanda View Post
ok, now i've started something, i was just driving down the road listening to a compilation of my favourite radiohead songs on the usual 440Hz and they sounded so empty, it was actually annoying, going to have to change them quickly.
No joke. Went and saw a friends band over the weekend and although the songs themselves were great and and the sound mix was good the music just sounded empty, and everyone seemed like they knew it including the crowd and the band but no one knows what is missing or why. I was observing the crowd and no one was reacting to the music, they were just standing there analyzing the performance, but not feeling it or flowing with it. The music wasn't taking anyone anywhere. This is why.
doctorc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2014, 03:35 AM   #291
truepositive

Quote:
Originally Posted by yhin999 View Post
I was briefly obsessed with the number 432 because it has a lot of mathematically interesting things going on like...
It is divisible by 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8 and 9. This is basically because its a function of the number 72 (72 x 6 = 432) which is quite an esoteric number. There are 72 demons in The Lesser Keys of Solomon. 72 co-conspirators who murdered the Egyption God Osiris and 72 Kosmokrators who govern the lives of men.
And on that bombshell i will leave this thread again until ive got something to add. As for raising vibration, no, changing it, yes quite possibly. After all the most important implication of sacred geometry is that certain configurations and vibrations seem to have very specific qualities and effects on material reality even. I dont mean that as simple as the youtube videos you see '528 hz is healing', but im convinced there is a little truth in the idea behind those.
truepositive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2014, 01:57 PM   #292
pepsirat

Very interesting thank you for the post.
pepsirat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2014, 08:17 PM   #293
forestgreen
Inactive

I just love classical music on historical instruments and tunings- it is awesome. I got a boxed set today of Beethoven's violin sonatas played on historical instruments. The man in the shop put one on for me before I bought it and right away I could feel and hear the difference ( even though they are of course still wonderful in modern insturments and A440). I said to him-" That is 432 or another historical tuning!" He asked me if I had perfect pitch; I said no, but told him once you listen a lot to historical tunings you can tell the difference.
Pop music is an assault to my ears- it feels like a shock to my whole system if I hear it in shops- I tend to go in with my mp3 player on these days.
forestgreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2014, 12:45 AM   #294
oh_me

Quote:
Originally Posted by truepositive View Post
And on that bombshell i will leave this thread again until ive got something to add. As for raising vibration, no, changing it, yes quite possibly. After all the most important implication of sacred geometry is that certain configurations and vibrations seem to have very specific qualities and effects on material reality even. I dont mean that as simple as the youtube videos you see '528 hz is healing', but im convinced there is a little truth in the idea behind those.
I'm pretty sure of that too. Those water sound images are amazing.

Just watched this video that shows people how to convert all their music from 440 to 432. There's a free program that does it, and also one that costs a little money. Wouldn't mind trying that now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KO1jSeP-e-o

Crazy Diamond- Pink Floyd- 432 hertz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgNZ7LMFijw
"If you want to awaken all of humanity, then awaken all of yourself. If you want to eliminate the suffering in the world, then eliminate all that is dark and negative in yourself. Truly, the greatest gift you have to give is that of your own self-transformation." Lao Tzu
oh_me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2014, 09:16 AM   #295
kaiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh_me View Post
I'm pretty sure of that too. Those water sound images are amazing.

Just watched this video that shows people how to convert all their music from 440 to 432. There's a free program that does it, and also one that costs a little money. Wouldn't mind trying that now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KO1jSeP-e-o

Crazy Diamond- Pink Floyd- 432 hertz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgNZ7LMFijw
Those programes to convert to 432 i dont think they do it properly because they alter the pitch andnothing more. When you play at 432 on guitar you have 6 strings all resonating togethor and they become greater than the sum of there parts its harmonics! You wont get that by lowering the pitch of a higher key recording imo. It might sound close but not the same.
For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow. ........Ecclesiastes 1:17-18

Now choose; Red or Blue.
kaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2014, 09:27 AM   #296
froboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorc View Post
Just want to add to the discussion that some GENIUS put together a free 432hz converter app for iPod touch, iPhone and iPad. Plays all your music in 432, no need to mess with audacity.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/432-...633600716?mt=8

Being a musician I have experimented with different tunings extensively and with a great bit of skepticism and actual playing in the different tunings I have to agree that the proof for 432hz being sonically 'correct' is irrefutable.

Check out the cymatic waterscope image of 440hz vs 432hz frequencies. Says it all...

Thank you soo much for this. I will have a go at the App and let you know if I feel any difference.
Old 19-06-2014, 02:28 PM   #297
oh_me

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiser View Post
Those programes to convert to 432 i dont think they do it properly because they alter the pitch andnothing more. When you play at 432 on guitar you have 6 strings all resonating togethor and they become greater than the sum of there parts its harmonics! You wont get that by lowering the pitch of a higher key recording imo. It might sound close but not the same.
Right. I was wondering about the harmonic content of the music. Also, wish I had read the post that had those water images properly!

If what you say is right, I might have to finally get into tuning my guitar to 432 as well. It is bound to inspire a player to play differently.
"If you want to awaken all of humanity, then awaken all of yourself. If you want to eliminate the suffering in the world, then eliminate all that is dark and negative in yourself. Truly, the greatest gift you have to give is that of your own self-transformation." Lao Tzu
oh_me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2014, 05:51 PM   #298
cosmo99

88 Years Since 432 Changed to 440 Tuning! WE DON'T WANT IT!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8Uw...x3bcB3vlcy7Tfg

This unnatural standard tuning frequency (440 Hz), removed from the symmetry of sacred vibrations and overtones, has declared war on the subconscious mind of Western Man.” -L. C. Vincent

There is a theory that the change from 432 Hz to 440 Hz was dictated by Nazi propaganda minister, Joseph Goebbels. He used it to make people think and feel a certain manner, and to make them a prisoner of a certain consciousness. Then around 1940 the United States introduced 440 Hz worldwide, and finally in 1953 it became the ISO 16-standard.
Speed of Saturn =9.69 km/s....Methuselah, oldest in Bible at 969 years...435 members in US HOR 435+534=969...Bin Laden Killed on 831st Day Obama was in office 831+138=969....Cost of Obama's stimulus 831 billion 831+138=969...12 signs of Zodiac total 912, 912=912+9x1x2=930+039=969....Bin laden born 3/10/1957 1608 days before obama 1608+8061=9669..Israel founded 5/14/1948, 1948=19x48=912+9x1x2=930+039=969...14/5, 231 days left of year 231+2x3x+1=237+732=969...On & On it goes always to Saturns 969
cosmo99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2014, 09:48 PM   #299
les_paul_robot

Some friends have made a rock album, recorded in 432Hz from start to finish.
Check it out https://play.spotify.com/album/5CSxdyAPpWyTt6iCBrgorG

Tears for Fears, "Sowing The Seeds Of Love"
les_paul_robot is offline   Reply With Quote