Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 16-02-2011, 12:43 PM   #201
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by researchris View Post
So here's a question.... I've played w/ different Hz tunings. I've tuned to solfeggio 528Hz tuning... many say to tune the middle C to 528, which is sharping the C but not quite C#. I did not care for that as it made my guitar strings tighter.... so i tuned my Db to 528Hz which relaxed the string tension but still keeping the 528Hz in there plus i play alot of tunes in Db, Ab, and Eb as i do not like played open string chords.

So..... along with that idea, i'm reading this great thread that started talking about tuning away from 440 to 432Hz. it is suggested to tunes the "A" to 432 Hz, 8Hz away from todays unhealthy standard of A440.

That is only detuning the "A" note down 8Hz and it sounds fine, but for experimental sake, what do you all think about tuning the Bb to 432Hz so it detunes the guitar strings even more.

Does it change the energetic intention of these 432Hz and 528Hz if they are NOT tuned to "A" and "C" respectively? Or is the important thing to have your Hz of choice calibrated somewhere in your stringed instrument?

I am eager to hear others' opinions on this.
I think it's a good idea. Tuning down a half-step rules and if you do it at 432 it can only sound better. I think it's all about the frequency of the notes, not whether you have to fret the A or anything.
Old 16-02-2011, 03:45 PM   #202
bagatell

Quote:
Originally Posted by les_paul_robot View Post
EVERY piece of music I've heard in A=432Hz has sounded good in that it's not riled me or made me feel wound-up.
That sounds like a challenge! I feel some new age grind core coming on.
bagatell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2011, 03:49 PM   #203
passing
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagatell View Post
That sounds like a challenge! I feel some new age grind core coming on.
Mmm, thinking drone-rock here
passing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2011, 02:30 PM   #204
bjornyvan
Banned

Default 432

Hi everybody

Question 1: If 432 Hz is the ideal concert pitch, then what would be the ideal frequency for our electrical wiring and electrical equipment?

Before my next question please read this extract from Thomas Váczy Hightower's website-book, The Sound of Silence:
Reference tone
"Before a concert begins, a reference tone, the concert pitch, is played so the instruments can tune their middle a'. In modern times the pitch was set to 440 Hz. by the second International Standard Pitch Conference in London 1938. It is a high pitch compared to the older concert pitch of 435 Hz., which was introduced by the French government in 1859 in cooperation with musicians such as Hector Berlioz, Meyerbeer and Rossini. The concert pitch has varied in earlier times, depending on country and time. In the book On the Sensation of Tone by Helmholtz, a record of concert pitch in Europe covers many pages. The characteristic for Western music is that concert pitch is arbitrary. It has no relation to forces above man. There is no reference to earthly or celestial influx, but only to an artificial standard.

For the old Chinese the tuning of their fundamental tone, Kung, was a matter of utmost importance for their civilization; it had to be in alignment with the Cosmic tone so the celestial influence could be channeled into society by music.

We earlier mentioned Cousto's calculations (in his book The Cosmic Octave). He relates the Kung to the frequency of the Platonic Year. The note of the Platonic year is found to be F in Western Equal Temperament pitch, which is in the 48th octave with a frequency of 344.12 Hz.

The Indians’ method had the character of meditation, since the musician not only has to tune his instrument to the keynote in the prelude, he also attunes himself to it, and gives the audience the opportunity to do so too. This long introduction is essential since the musicians have to tune in to the ‘sadja’, the everlasting, never-ceasing tone. According to Indian tradition it stands for primordial vibration, which is called ‘nada’ and expresses the universal OM.

The OM sound, according to Cousto, corresponds approximately to the C sharp in the small octave of the present day tuning system (136 Hz), and to the 32nd octave tone of the Earth year. It means that in lowering 136 Hz tone by 32 octaves, the resulting frequency will be as slow as the amount of time it takes the Earth to circle the sun.

It is interesting to note that the Indians arrived at this tone, which we can calculate mathematically, ‘simply’ through intuition and meditation.
(The calculation is: A day consists of 86,400 seconds. A tropical year has 365,242 days = 31,556,925,9747 seconds. The reciprocal value multiplied by 232 = 136,10221 Hz.)
Concert pitch in western music, which is 440 Hz for the middle A, ought to be 435,92 Hz based on the note corresponding to the average solar day, according to Cousto."

source: http://vaczy.dk/htm/scales2.htm

So ... Question 2: On the background of this information, what is to say that 432 Hz is "the best" choice - and not 435,92 Hz?

I also notice that many (oftentimes myself included) on the internet, as often is the case, jump to conclusions that are incorrect. That is, in this regard they conclude that the old Western concert pitch was 432 Hz, while in actual fact it was 435 Hz.

I'll be thankful for your feedback.

Last edited by bjornyvan; 26-06-2011 at 02:32 PM.
bjornyvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2011, 03:38 PM   #205
armoured_amazon

Funny this was bumped. My 19th century violin sounded so much warmer yesterday, when I dropped the tuning a fraction.

I Am Warrior, Queen Tantrum
Extended Mix feat. David Icke > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysTFLLbAy50

Last edited by armoured_amazon; 26-06-2011 at 03:38 PM.
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2011, 04:55 PM   #206
huyi

no wonder why we as humans love music so much because spiritually it can change us and make our moods much more better, also i think that some musicians today put their music in lower vibrations to change our moods and auras into the negative, on top of that with the brainwashing lyrics it gives them complete control over our minds, no wonder why some fans are obsessed over certain band and so on.

i have heard psychic music (music not of this world) and it's hard to describe because it's very impossible to describe it but it's incredibly beautiful, every note is completely different compared to what we hear on earth, every note sound vibration of heavenly music is completely different.
huyi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2011, 05:28 PM   #207
atlantabizgal

Do not make the mistake of assuming that one frequency basis tuning system is better for all styles of music, that is a false dichotomy.[/QUOTE]

I don't think it's about how it sounds so much as how frequencies effect us.
atlantabizgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2011, 01:05 PM   #208
bjornyvan
Banned

I found something today that helps clarify things a bit:

"Verdi too had campaigned to make the frequency of the “chorister” tuning-fork the same for everyone, given the wide oscillation from 435Hz up to as high as 450 Hz, creating a difference of up to a semitone amongst orchestras of his time. Below is an extract from a letter he wrote in 1884, addressed to the Music Commission of the Italian Government.

«Since the standardised tuning-fork [at that time tuned to 435 Hz] has been adopted in France, I recommend that we follow their example, and I formally ask the orchestras of the various cities in Italy, especially that of the Scala, to lower the value of the tuning fork in line with French standards. If the Musical Commission instated by our Government believes that for mathematical needs we should reduce the 435 vibrations of the French tuning-fork to 432, the difference is so slight as to be imperceptible to the ear, and I would readily agree with their decision. It would be a serious error indeed to adopt the proposal which comes from Rome of a tuning-fork of 450 vibrations. I am of the same opinion as you, that lowering the tuning-fork does not detract at all from the sonority or the liveliness of the musical execution. On the contrary, it makes it the more noble, the richer and the more majestic. This could not be achieved with the shrill sounds of an over-acute chorister (tuning-fork). As far as I am concerned, I would like to see a single tuning-fork adopted throughout the music world. The language of music is universal and so why should the note which is known as ‘A’ in Paris or Milan become a B flat in Rome?».

In his letter (which was unsuccessful in its attempt), Verdi speaks of a reduction in the value of the tuning fork from the normal 435 Hz to 432 Hz, saying that he would readily agree with such a decision. Furthermore, he makes a most important comment: “for mathematical needs”. What exactly does he mean?"

source: http://lucafrancioso.fingerpicking.n...432hz/?lang=en

------------

My comment to this:

Well, a number of points:

1. As it was found that the Earth's natural, or "cosmic" tone, was/is 435,92 Hz - then we can see that people in the past by some means or other had become aware of this, and had their music quite in tune with this tone.

2. Interesting to note that it seems to be a matter of fact that it is difficult to actually produce good music when the music is tuned to a pitch higher than approx. 435 Hz. Verdi's main argument. And we know Verdi was a guy who knew a thing or two about music.

3. Verdi makes another interesting point: why not "round" the pitch down to 432 as this, in addition to being a good pitch for the production of music, is also an ideal number for division (and multiplication for that matter)?

And this seems to be what most of the "fuss" from the 432 guys is about: 432 seems to be a special "harmonious number" in a long line of octaves of harmonious numbers. And so seems to indicate the presence (in this famous 432) of a kind of "golden mean." ....

4. However: I must say I'm highly skeptical to notions like "this magical frequency will repair your DNA and make you super duper conscious and ascend into the 5th density and let you board the Galactic Mothership." People believe all kinds of idiotic stuff.

And I also believe that this "the evil Aryan Nazi devils initiated the evil rule of 440 mind control" claim is unsubstantiated, to put it mildly. The German Nazis, as most of us know, have gotten the blame for everything bad that ever did or did not happen. I don't believe in these naive fairy tales.

5. But ... can we really hear much difference between 432 and 440 Hz? Hmm.. I played around with a frequency generator - and I also listened a lot to 432 recordings, and yes, I think I can say that 432 actually sounds/feels better. Yes. So now I'm gonna see if I can find a way to convert all my music to 432.

Kinda hard though. As I'm on Linux and installing the 1.2.6 version of Audacity was rather hard, I found. I'll try the other option: installing Adobe Audition 3.0 in Wine, and see whether I can convert files there.

Last edited by bjornyvan; 27-06-2011 at 01:25 PM.
Old 08-07-2011, 05:33 PM   #209
ellayin

Cool Anybody heard about Ananda Bosman?

Hey everybody,

this is a very interesting thread! I have bought some time ago the new CDs from a guy called Ananda Bosman. He is making his music in 432hz plus other harmonic numbers together with 8hz, that he calls Unified Field Overall Mastering...pretty cool music esp. for driving, dancing and chilling!

Anybody heard about him? Here are his websites in case some of you might be interested in his work:

www.432hertz.com
www.432hz.com
www.aton432hz.info

Wish you all a great day
ellayin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 03:45 PM   #210
bjornyvan
Banned

Hi ellayin

Yeah, I downloaded (naughty me) a CD with that music. I have to admit the music feels very "fresh" to listen to. So I think there's something to this 432 business. My question is only whether 435,92 Hz would be ... even better ... as this seems to be "the natural pitch of the Earth"...

We can see that Verdi's attitude seemed to be that both 435 and 432 were OK. With a preference for 432 as it was "easier to divide mathematically."
Old 12-07-2011, 12:04 PM   #211
ellayin

Hey bjornyvan,
that is quite cool!!! Can I ask you which side you used for the download, would like also a bit more of his music....;-)
Nevertheless, Ananda writes that one gets the best effect from his music when it is on a CD as it is not compressed into mp3 fromat or other compressed formats as with every compression a lot of the different harmonious frequencies gets lost.
The descision for 432hz instead of 435 was obviously out of mathematical but also other harmonic reasons, which must have something to do with the resonance of the cells to those certain harmonic numbers as well as the synchronisation of the 2 brain hemispheres at 8hz...
I am definitely NOT an expert on that, but what Ananda writes on his website www.432hertz.com about it made quite some sense to me.
Nevertheless I did several tests myself and every time when I got tired e.g. on long drives with my car I put in his music and I got fresh, awake and much more concentrated. When I switched to "normal" 440 music in between I got tired again. I did those kind of "blind" tests also with friends who drove with me or visited me, without them knowing and they all had similar effects.
Quite fascinating!
ellayin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 04:24 PM   #212
yzvao

hi ellayin, i tried to send you a private message to discuss ananda's music, but i don't have access to send PMs. can you email me at [email protected]? thanks.

bjornyvan, i would also like to know where you downloaded ananda's music, it seems difficult to find any of it.
yzvao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 04:35 PM   #213
anasue

Default 432/528hz?

When I first learned about the change in tunings, it was 528hz that I understood to be the best frequency for healing/transformation etc. That is tuning the A to 443hz if you were trying it out with a guitar.

But now, 432hz is the one being pronounced as the 'cosmic' tuning. So, can anyone help with the truth please?
anasue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 04:38 PM   #214
bobster
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lennart View Post
Sound and music consist of vibrations, the more vibrations per second, the higher the pitch. The unit for this is the Hertz, abbreviated Hz.

432 Hz is the natural "keynote" in the universe, as opposed to 440 Hz, which is the standard in the music nowadays.

In 1939, they say, the Nazis determined 440 Hz as the keynote in the music, until then 432 Hz was the standard often worldwide. Many protests of prominent musicians didn't help unfortunately. This theory is rather controversial.

According to other sources, in 1885 already has been decided that 440 Hz had to be the standard, and around 1940 the United States then introduced 440 Hz worldwide, and finally in 1955 became the ISO 16-standard.

Most musical instruments are also adjusted at 440 Hz nowadays, that wasn't earlier always the fact. If you find musical instruments from much earlier times, and nowadays in still distant areas on Earth, these instruments are adjusted at 432 Hz.

What are the advantages of 432 Hz above 440 Hz? 432 Hz is, in according to many music lovers, nicer for hearing, is softer, brighter and more beautiful than 440 Hz.

At 432 Hz there's just hearing damage at a much louder volume than at 440 Hz, there are indications for this. That should be scientifically investigated further.

432 Hz is likely more favourable for the chakras too. 440 Hz seems to work at the third eye chakra, "the thinking", while 432 Hz seems to work at the heart chakra, "the feeling". Listening to music in 432 Hz therefore could have a good influence at the spiritual development of the music lover.

The committee 'Back to 432 Hz' wants, because of these reasons, a worldwide reintroduction of 432 Hz as the keynote in the music, like it seems most in days gone by too.

The committee thinks it's important that at first so many people as possible get acquainted with the difference of 8 Hz. If many people know this and also believe the qualities of 432 Hz, it's to be hoped that the music-industry changes the standard finally.

All musical instruments can be adjusted at 432 Hz too, although it's not so easy for every instrument.

The Dutch journalist and music lover Richard Huisken is the initiator of this committee.

You are hearing now the song "Aan De Kust" of the Dutch band Bløf, of course in 432 Hz.

source: http://terugnaar432hz.org/
(scroll down for the english version)

I just found this site but i don,t know (yet) what to think of it....so i thought let,s post it here!

ive got a music program where you can adjust the Htz on a sliding scale. the default is 430
bobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 04:55 PM   #215
bjornyvan
Banned

Hi Bob

Do you have a solution for Linux/Ubuntu? I played around a bit with various programs, but didn't really have success..

B
Old 06-08-2011, 06:31 PM   #216
tien an
Banned

Note:

If music is recorded by instruments tuned to A=440Hz, and is then passed through software which allows you to listen to it at A=432Hz, you are deluding yourself if you claim to hear anything in any way 'beneficial'.

The music, to be beneficial in the sense that the slightly separated harmonics are easier to hear / cause our bodies to resonate in sympathy (the two concepts are inseparable), must be played (and recorded) at A=432Hz.

Think about it.

tian an.
tien an is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 06:37 PM   #217
tien an
Banned

"All musical instruments can be adjusted at 432 Hz too, although it's not so easy for every instrument."

Tell a professional saxophonist (or any wind instrumentalist), the above and you're sure to receive a guffaw...

I could modify wind instruments to play at A=432Hz, but the work involved would make it a more viable option to buy new instruments.
(Not only does the work cost a lot, but the instrument would no longer be recognisable as the object you had come to love).

What is the answer to this?

The cost of changing over, for many, many musicians would mean that their instruments (and their means of earning a living), become obsolete overnight.

tian an.
tien an is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 03:27 PM   #218
bjornyvan
Banned

Are you Vietnamese, Tien? Chinese? I lived in Vietnam (Saigon) for 8 years..
Old 13-08-2011, 03:56 PM   #219
vansak

Lightbulb Is anyone familiar w/ DNA manipulation via sound?

Interesting thread - particularly pages 11 & 12 caught my eye. Due to a recent "paranormal" experience literally out of the blue I have strong speculation that manipulated frequencies in our environment subconsciously embedded primarily in modern day mechanics & synthesized sounds are invoking gradual biological change of the human race. I know this completely sounds ludicrous but through subsequent research trying to make sense of my experience I have come across a handful of individuals - namely Jordan Maxwell & Stewart Surdwell who have claimed that not only is this possible but that it is something that has been initiated. I have remarkably noticed slight but measurable changes to myself & others and am in the process of validating these via cranial scans as one of the symptoms is slight bulge/ridge formations manifesting from the outer brows to the hairline in the forehead area.

I've also began to notice a common pattern & frequency humming from ventilation, appliances, synthesized sounds in media, odd sounds of "nature", motorized vehicles & products, etc which began maybe 4 months ago but they seem to be gradually escalating.

I've noticed a few posts from others in this forum who were compelled to record vibrational patterns & frequencies that match to what I've been hearing throughout our surroundings.

Many of you seem "awake & aware" - probably for much longer than I. Let me know what you all think as this forum is about the best I've come across in sharing experiences & discoveries such as these. Feel free to PMsg me as well.

Cheers, VanSak
vansak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 07:48 AM   #220
petomai

Quote:
Originally Posted by echoes_of_a_dream View Post
Hi beldazar

I use Audacity to convert to to 432 Hz

If you open up Audacity and go File > Edit Chains

Click Add and call it 432 Hz

Click Insert

Choose Command > Change Pitch (Double Click) > Edit Parameters

Change the frequency from 440 Hz to 432.186 Hz and the other boxes should update automatically. Check with lennart's post.

Click OK, then click Insert > ExportMP3 (Double Click)

Make sure the list is:
01 - Change Pitch
02 - Export MP3
03 - End

Click OK and save

Now you can go File > Apply Chains > 432 HZ > Apply to Files and select the files to convert. It will create a subdirectory called cleaned in the directory with the MP3 files.

Hope this is of some help
I don't believe this is the correct way to convert one's music to the 432hz harmony. When doing it this way it will mess the entire song up, it sounds either too deep or too high pitched, also when re-analyzing any one note in the song they do not match the notes of most harmonic notes.

( the most harmonic notes could be found on youtube by looking up jamiebuturff ) video 2 of 3 on the 432 and marko rodin's vbm.

It saddens me to see this method all over the internet, including youtube. I've been trying to correct it but so many people already believe this is the way to edit their music now.

What one must really do, I think (still i need someone else to confirm this) is find one note in their music (like the A note) and if their A note in that song is 440hz to edit that one note to 432 but do not press OK. Look at the semitone alteration, it may be -0.53 or something different like 0.25 or -0.36 etc it will be different depending on the note you pick and the notes in your song.

if you select the G note then simply look at the chart from that youtube video and find what is the most harmonic note closest to your G note in the song. If your G is playing around 200hz then edit it down to 192 and copy the semitone alteration.

Alter the entire song with this semitone number on that specific note (if you tested with note A then when editing the entire song pick note A as being edited, if you tested on note G pick note G as being edited)

I have done this on several songs and when I re-analyze any random note, they are in harmony with the most harmonic numbers or very very very close to it. I believe that this is the correct way to do it and so I have posted a short suggestion of as to do this on some youtube videos, I can't write as much on youtube comments unfortunately.

When I edit the song carelessly and put it at 432hz for the entire song, this just doesn't work out right and each note is not in harmony.

I hope this information helps you all.

Peace!

Last edited by petomai; 08-09-2011 at 07:54 AM.
petomai is offline   Reply With Quote