Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 12-10-2017, 07:10 PM   #1321
bluebirdgr

Just a few thoughts about the MGM shares and the put options and early shares sales:

I think their plan went wrong and it was much more planned than just the shooting. There was a 9/11 like scenario planned. Now the shares hardly made money like they had made after 9/11 with the put options because for some reason it did not come out as planned.

But thinking about the published IS photo graphics the Delano hotel as well as the Mandalay should have been on fire. Partly because of the airport fuel tanks, partly because of the explosives in the garage.

The plan went wrong because the airport fuel tanks did not catch fire.

If the Mandalay and the Delano would have burnt down and then crashed into pieces like the WTC, the MGM shares would have been penny shares.

Just my thoughts. My strong guess is that they had planned the event much bigger than it had been. Much bigger!

I think that this was the main reason why they did change their scripts after the event and why they therefore made errors in their timeline. They could not use the already prepared scripts for the plausible denial because there was no fire to destroy all dead bodies, witnesses and other proof inside the hotels. They had to do new scripts for plausible denial within 6 hours during all the chaos.
bluebirdgr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2017, 03:36 AM   #1322
justmike

I see some people are trying to blame ISIS for this. GTFOH with that disinfo.

The Vegas psyop was not done by ISIS, it was done by Crowds on Demand ( https://crowdsondemand.com/ ) with help from FBI stooges and probably some Freemason help in there too. Who owns the Mandalay Bay hotel? Disney? Who takes care of "security" for the hotel?

It is possible that this ad was real, I can see those stooges advertising on CL for crisis actors.

They may have helped with the Charlottesville psyop also.

Paddock was a patsy and a paddock is a holding area. The secret society tossers and shadow gov are throwing it in the SHEEPLE's face once again that they are sheep to be corralled and WHIPPED into submission using FEAR specifically with "terrorism".

Notice how the vampires and snakes who pulled off this PSYOP were asking for people to donate blood immediately after. DO NOT DONATE YOUR BLOOD. Also, do not donate your money to those stooges.

Las Vegas police are compromised and now illegitimate and can never be trusted. This psyop is the rogue element that are using these psyops to target the second amendment, they are trying hard to get guns out of citizen hands. They also use these psyops to generate money when the naive donate. Do NOT donate your money to these "people".

Personally,I don't believe that anyone died in that event. The typical fake victims horrible crisis actors are making their rounds now on youtube and in the mainstream media.
justmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2017, 05:03 AM   #1323
truth seeker 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
I nominate Mike Cronk, whose friend took 3 bullets in the chest, for worst crisis actor.
As part of this hilarious performance, he often looks to the left; are they given him tips from there?

Looks like another crisis actor. Skip to 4:00 and watch the reporter...
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2017, 05:32 AM   #1324
bluebirdgr

Quote:
Originally Posted by justmike View Post
I see some people are trying to blame ISIS for this. GTFOH with that disinfo.

The Vegas psyop was not done by ISIS, it was done by Crowds on Demand ( https://crowdsondemand.com/ ) with help from FBI stooges and probably some Freemason help in there too. Who owns the Mandalay Bay hotel? Disney? Who takes care of "security" for the hotel?

It is possible that this ad was real, I can see those stooges advertising on CL for crisis actors.

They may have helped with the Charlottesville psyop also.

Paddock was a patsy and a paddock is a holding area. The secret society tossers and shadow gov are throwing it in the SHEEPLE's face once again that they are sheep to be corralled and WHIPPED into submission using FEAR specifically with "terrorism".

Notice how the vampires and snakes who pulled off this PSYOP were asking for people to donate blood immediately after. DO NOT DONATE YOUR BLOOD. Also, do not donate your money to those stooges.

Las Vegas police are compromised and now illegitimate and can never be trusted. This psyop is the rogue element that are using these psyops to target the second amendment, they are trying hard to get guns out of citizen hands. They also use these psyops to generate money when the naive donate. Do NOT donate your money to these "people".

Personally,I don't believe that anyone died in that event. The typical fake victims horrible crisis actors are making their rounds now on youtube and in the mainstream media.
Who or what is IS? Israeli Special Forces, CIA's mercenaries, FSB's elite fighters? Or are they a bunch of ex prisoners, rapists, drug dealers, crooks, pedophiles and other petty criminals?

IS is a scapegoat used to blame that fantasy "power" with all crimes of the governments, crimes of secret services and crimes of mafia clans. Sheep people trust blindly the MSM that this was the BAD ISIS (formerly called al Qaida) once again.

Most of the so called IS crimes directly lead into NATO headquarters, into the Pentagon, into the Kremlin, towards Tel Aviv - Jaffa, to Ankara, Berlin or even towards Tien-anmin place.

IS is a perfect excuse for plausible denial. It cannot be any better for those who organise those crimes. When there comes another "IS responsibility call" then you can be sure that it comes from one of these governments and/or from the mafia.

Last edited by bluebirdgr; 13-10-2017 at 05:34 AM.
Old 13-10-2017, 06:38 AM   #1325
borsabil

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebirdgr View Post
Just a few thoughts about the MGM shares and the put options and early shares sales:

I think their plan went wrong and it was much more planned than just the shooting. There was a 9/11 like scenario planned. Now the shares hardly made money like they had made after 9/11 with the put options because for some reason it did not come out as planned.

But thinking about the published IS photo graphics the Delano hotel as well as the Mandalay should have been on fire. Partly because of the airport fuel tanks, partly because of the explosives in the garage.

The plan went wrong because the airport fuel tanks did not catch fire.

If the Mandalay and the Delano would have burnt down and then crashed into pieces like the WTC, the MGM shares would have been penny shares.

Just my thoughts. My strong guess is that they had planned the event much bigger than it had been. Much bigger!

I think that this was the main reason why they did change their scripts after the event and why they therefore made errors in their timeline. They could not use the already prepared scripts for the plausible denial because there was no fire to destroy all dead bodies, witnesses and other proof inside the hotels. They had to do new scripts for plausible denial within 6 hours during all the chaos.

1) ISIS has always been a CIA operation. As of now the Russians have all but destroyed them, their 'news agency' is likely to have been completely co-oped by US intelligence. I take everything released by ISIS as just another part of the misdirection.

2) The explosives in the car and the 'incendiary rounds' fired at the fuel tanks is maybe the most fucked up detail in the whole story. Paddock has an engineering/math background, there is no fucking way he could have thought that firing bullets into a tank of kerosene would cause a fire, let alone an explosion. The tanks are 2000 yards from the hotel and are fitted with fire suppression systems, FFS! The explosives left in his car with no switches and detonators is equally dumb, I mean wtf?

If this was a gov operation I'd expect it to be highly compartmentalized. I doubt the Las Vegas cops would be involved in any way, maybe the hotel owners, but even then I'm doubtful. The cover up, so far as it goes, will be 100% focused on making sure that the local cops are left on a tight leash. The LVMPD has been thrown under the bus by the Feds, THEY are the scape goat in all this.

They will not be worried about the MSM in the least, normal journalistic practice is to simply write down whatever is fed by the authorities as gospel.

It goes without saying that the idea that there was a legion of crisis actors and outside players involved is beyond retarded.

Last edited by borsabil; 13-10-2017 at 06:40 AM.
borsabil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2017, 06:54 AM   #1326
borsabil

Jesus Campos, the security guard who got shot by Paddock 6 minutes before the concert shooting, was going on Hannity for his first media interview....he 'cancelled'.

https://twitter.com/seanhannity/stat...62694277976065

Quote:
Laura Loomer?Verified account @LauraLoomer 4h4 hours ago
Replying to @seanhannity
He canceled, or the @FBI canceled? I went to his house yesterday and he has armed security that is preventing him from talking to the media.
68 replies 293 retweets 681 likes

Last edited by borsabil; 13-10-2017 at 06:55 AM.
Old 13-10-2017, 07:02 AM   #1327
borsabil

Now been reported that Campos has disappeared

https://twitter.com/WashNews/status/918669203418128384

Quote:
Stephanie Wash?Verified account
@WashNews
Follow Follow @WashNews
More
Media scrum tonight as we learn security officer shot in Vegas attack, Jesus Campos’ whereabouts are unknown.
Old 13-10-2017, 07:50 AM   #1328
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsabil View Post

Bullet to the back of his head and a suicide note, or the body will never be found.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2017, 07:54 AM   #1329
bluebirdgr

Quote:

A few days ago it was said by Lombardo that Jesus still is "a person of interest" in the ongoing investigation.
Old 13-10-2017, 08:04 AM   #1330
bluebirdgr

Quote:
1) ISIS has always been a CIA operation. As of now the Russians have all but destroyed them, their 'news agency' is likely to have been completely co-oped by US intelligence. I take everything released by ISIS as just another part of the misdirection.

2) The explosives in the car and the 'incendiary rounds' fired at the fuel tanks is maybe the most fucked up detail in the whole story. Paddock has an engineering/math background, there is no fucking way he could have thought that firing bullets into a tank of kerosene would cause a fire, let alone an explosion. The tanks are 2000 yards from the hotel and are fitted with fire suppression systems, FFS! The explosives left in his car with no switches and detonators is equally dumb, I mean wtf?

If this was a gov operation I'd expect it to be highly compartmentalized. I doubt the Las Vegas cops would be involved in any way, maybe the hotel owners, but even then I'm doubtful. The cover up, so far as it goes, will be 100% focused on making sure that the local cops are left on a tight leash. The LVMPD has been thrown under the bus by the Feds, THEY are the scape goat in all this.

They will not be worried about the MSM in the least, normal journalistic practice is to simply write down whatever is fed by the authorities as gospel.

It goes without saying that the idea that there was a legion of crisis actors and outside players involved is beyond retarded.
Basically yes. Originally ISIS was a jewish led CIA idea after Bin Laden became too old to be believed to be called "Immanuel Goldstein (Orwell 1984)"and to be able to create the 2 minutes of anxiety and fear worldwide every day.

However, since other governments arent stupid they began to enjoy the ISIS cover up for all their bad and illegal government operations where a plausible denial is necessary. First this was copied by Vauxhall Court in London, later the Russians began to have their own fantasy ISIS ops to have their plausible denial for their crimes. Then Berlin and Ankara copied IS scapegoats to be blamed for their crimes, latest even China did it. Finally even the mafia thought that it is good to have a scapegoat too. So why not IS?

All it needs is to place some stupid muslim patsies and to take responsibility in Arab and with some words of Allah and bad mouthing towards the "kufur". The MSM is grateful for every fake IS background.
Old 13-10-2017, 09:36 AM   #1331
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
I think the explosives in the car were tannerite (you might want to check that) which is commonly used in target shooting in the US

The explosive is triggered by bullet impact. If he'd wanted to blow the tanks he would have needed to place the tannerite on the target and then hit it with bullets

Tannerite is amateurish and easily available. If you wanted to make the job look amateurish then that's what you'd plant in the car

“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” –George Orwell

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 13-10-2017 at 09:38 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2017, 10:08 AM   #1332
markgobell

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7979796.html

Officials have found ammonium nitrate, a high-nitrogen fertiliser often used in homemade bombs, in the car of the Las Vegas mass shooter.

Clark County Sheriff Joseph Lombardo told reporters the chemical compound was found in Stephen Paddock's car after he opened fire on concert-goers in Las Vegas, killing at least 59 and injuring more than 500.

Officers found more than 16 guns in Paddock's hotel room, Mr Lombardo said. Authorities also found 18 guns, a stash of a commercially available explosive called tannerite, and several thousand rounds of ammunition at the gunman's home in Mesquite, Nevada.

Imo, it is "beyond retarded" not to consider the role of crisis actors and the possibility that these reported deaths and injuries may not all be genuine.

The only way to further that inquest would be to research the alleged victims, rather than just repeatedly posting "opinions" on a forum ...

Last edited by markgobell; 13-10-2017 at 10:08 AM.
markgobell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2017, 10:11 AM   #1333
iamawaveofthesea

The bomb-making ingredients found inside the Vegas suspect's car and home
By GENEVA SANDS
Oct 3, 2017, 7:43 PM ET

Tannerite and ammonium nitrate -- explosive materials -- were found among the suspected Las Vegas gunman's arsenal of weapons and ammunition spread across a number of locations.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/bomb-making...ry?id=50259831

“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” –George Orwell
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2017, 11:05 AM   #1334
the tealady
Forum Advisor

MGM owns the hotel. Weinstein goes down the toilet. Two major Hollywood entities involved in controversy at the same time. Is it possible to look into the recent shares and derivatives options activity?

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2017, 11:15 AM   #1335
the apprentice
Inactive

Default Another perspective Ying and Yan

It is possible to make up a story of terror, to suit both modes of thought.

Lets say nobody was actually killed on the night, but purported to be, these people could be actors placed amongst the crowds to create confusion, and the video's posted were posted by the perps. Do we know who these posters are, do we ever know who they are.

People could easily pop blood bags to make this look more realistic, I should know this, we as medics used to set up false flag medical training excercises using well made props, blood and even entrails from the remains of rabbits including their entrails and some of the students were truly traumatised.

IE, the lady stood up pointing at where she thought the shots were coming from, during the fusilade of bullets without a care in the world, this is simply not a normal reaction.

The shots heard passing overhead could be real but designed to sound like they were being aimed at the crowd.The sounds of these bullets could have been added also.

The circus was definately in town and all the possibilities have been put upon our smorgasbord.

I say it was a little bit of both and very real and very false indeed.

Last edited by the apprentice; 13-10-2017 at 11:43 AM.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2017, 04:05 PM   #1336
st jimmy

According to the “independent” Wikipedia, the death toll of this “mass shooting” has gone down to 58 (36 women and 22 men), and also the amount of injuries has dropped to 489. When you consider that some 22,000 people were present at the concert, there must have literally been thousands that saw bullets hitting something (most would have missed…). Because most people don’t go to a concert alone but with a group, also thousands attending the concert must know somebody that got either hurt or killed.
What kind of morons writes these false flag scripts anyway?!?

Videos are constantly being removed from the internet, and the search results are manipulated to “promote reputable sources” (like CNN, FOX, Reuters, AP, BBC, and so on): https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...spiracy-videos

I’ve searched really hard to find the video of the running group of crisis actors, who start running at the first sound of “gunshots” to create a panic – 3:50 mark.

I don’t think that this video was directed by Shaun Hoff, however, who made the video, from inside the crowd, “famous” for some idiot standing up chugging his beer and flipping his middle finger towards the Mandalay Bay hotel, from where the sounds come.
Shaun Hoff sold his video to CNN, and was also interviewed by Kyung Lah of CNN.
I haven’t been able to see the video of the interview: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7979791.html

Shaun Hoff is a Los Angeles casting director and escaped unscathed from the Route 91 Harvest Festival in Las Vegas: http://hypervocal.com/items/1280502
I guess he forgot to make video footage of the following:
Quote:
As he was realizing the gravity of the situation, Hoff says he watched a woman 10 feet away from him get shot and apparently die.
Shaun Hoff has the following credits to his name: http://german.imdb.com/name/nm2969029/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cr7
This is probably the Instagram page of Shaun Hoff: https://www.instagram.com/shaunhoff/

In one of those strange coincidences Melissa Castruita survived the 2017 Las Vegas “mass shooting” and had earlier survived the 2 December 2015 shooting in San Bernardino, California, when 14 were killed and 21 more injured (with both shooters killed): http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...massacres.html

Another interesting name is that of Getty photographer David Becker, who just happened to be on right place to make the main photos of the Las Vegas “mass shooting”.
Quote:
Becker had just finished taking pictures at the Route 91 Harvest festival and was back in the media tent editing his photos when the first shots were fired.
He wasn’t afraid for his own safety while making these because “he could sense that people were panicked as they ran for cover, but he did not actually know it was gunfire until several minutes later”: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4vJmM5yjl

The FBI is really doing their very best to prevent anybody from interfering with their “investigation”.
Several eye witnesses have described that their phones were confiscated and returned with all videos from the night of the attack wiped clean: http://www.thedailysheeple.com/shock....vgVHNztW.gbpl

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post
Is it possible to look into the recent shares and derivatives options activity?
Maybe you meant of Hollywood related stock...
James J. Murren is not only the CEO of MGM Resorts International, and board member of the Brookings Institution, but also a member of the Homeland Security National Infrastructure Advisory Council since December 2013.
Following is a good on the insider trading involving James Murren (George Soros is unfortunately missing in action).

MGM shares have declined by 11%, compared to 7 September 2017. This decline occurred while some $200 million in insider selling was taking place.
From 5 to 12 September 2017, approximately 6 million shares of MGM were sold by officers and/or directors of the company, totalling approximately $200 million in proceeds. Included in this seller group are James Murren with some 450,000 shares (who had been selling since late July), who sold more than 85% of all of his holdings and MGM Board member Grounds William Warwick, who sold almost 177,000 MGM shares on 6 September 2017 alone.

The shares of OSI Systems have risen since 11 September 2017 with 16%. Call option volume OSI also spiked higher in the 2 weeks before the attack: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-1...s-vegas-attack

I don’t really know which official story by the “reputable sources” of the hotel room of Stephen Paddock isn’t “fake”.
Paddock rented 2 rooms on the 32nd floor, and checked in 3 days before the shooting, on 29 September, while only room 32135 is named (and only one door). In another version Paddock arrived on 25 September…
In one version, Paddock shot 200 rounds of ammunition through the door at the hotel security guard (who was or wasn’t armed and was hit by only one bullet) some 6 minutes before he started shooting at the concert area.
The SWAT team reportedly used some sort of explosives to enter through “the” door of “the” hotel room.
Now look at the picture. It’s strange that they left the gun standing there, even more strange that this isn’t “official” police tape, but never mind the details…
There is much less damage than I would’ve expected, not only to the door, but also to the door frame.
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2017, 07:48 PM   #1337
bluebirdgr

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
According to the “independent” Wikipedia, the death toll of this “mass shooting” has gone down to 58 (36 women and 22 men), and also the amount of injuries has dropped to 489. When you consider that some 22,000 people were present at the concert, there must have literally been thousands that saw bullets hitting something (most would have missed…). Because most people don’t go to a concert alone but with a group, also thousands attending the concert must know somebody that got either hurt or killed.
What kind of morons writes these false flag scripts anyway?!?

Videos are constantly being removed from the internet, and the search results are manipulated to “promote reputable sources” (like CNN, FOX, Reuters, AP, BBC, and so on): https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...spiracy-videos

I’ve searched really hard to find the video of the running group of crisis actors, who start running at the first sound of “gunshots” to create a panic – 3:50 mark.

I don’t think that this video was directed by Shaun Hoff, however, who made the video, from inside the crowd, “famous” for some idiot standing up chugging his beer and flipping his middle finger towards the Mandalay Bay hotel, from where the sounds come.
Shaun Hoff sold his video to CNN, and was also interviewed by Kyung Lah of CNN.
I haven’t been able to see the video of the interview: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7979791.html

Shaun Hoff is a Los Angeles casting director and escaped unscathed from the Route 91 Harvest Festival in Las Vegas: http://hypervocal.com/items/1280502
I guess he forgot to make video footage of the following:

Shaun Hoff has the following credits to his name: http://german.imdb.com/name/nm2969029/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cr7
This is probably the Instagram page of Shaun Hoff: https://www.instagram.com/shaunhoff/

In one of those strange coincidences Melissa Castruita survived the 2017 Las Vegas “mass shooting” and had earlier survived the 2 December 2015 shooting in San Bernardino, California, when 14 were killed and 21 more injured (with both shooters killed): http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...massacres.html

Another interesting name is that of Getty photographer David Becker, who just happened to be on right place to make the main photos of the Las Vegas “mass shooting”.

He wasn’t afraid for his own safety while making these because “he could sense that people were panicked as they ran for cover, but he did not actually know it was gunfire until several minutes later”: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4vJmM5yjl

The FBI is really doing their very best to prevent anybody from interfering with their “investigation”.
Several eye witnesses have described that their phones were confiscated and returned with all videos from the night of the attack wiped clean: http://www.thedailysheeple.com/shock....vgVHNztW.gbpl

Maybe you meant of Hollywood related stock...
James J. Murren is not only the CEO of MGM Resorts International, and board member of the Brookings Institution, but also a member of the Homeland Security National Infrastructure Advisory Council since December 2013.
Following is a good on the insider trading involving James Murren (George Soros is unfortunately missing in action).

MGM shares have declined by 11%, compared to 7 September 2017. This decline occurred while some $200 million in insider selling was taking place.
From 5 to 12 September 2017, approximately 6 million shares of MGM were sold by officers and/or directors of the company, totalling approximately $200 million in proceeds. Included in this seller group are James Murren with some 450,000 shares (who had been selling since late July), who sold more than 85% of all of his holdings and MGM Board member Grounds William Warwick, who sold almost 177,000 MGM shares on 6 September 2017 alone.

The shares of OSI Systems have risen since 11 September 2017 with 16%. Call option volume OSI also spiked higher in the 2 weeks before the attack: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-1...s-vegas-attack

I don’t really know which official story by the “reputable sources” of the hotel room of Stephen Paddock isn’t “fake”.
Paddock rented 2 rooms on the 32nd floor, and checked in 3 days before the shooting, on 29 September, while only room 32135 is named (and only one door). In another version Paddock arrived on 25 September…
In one version, Paddock shot 200 rounds of ammunition through the door at the hotel security guard (who was or wasn’t armed and was hit by only one bullet) some 6 minutes before he started shooting at the concert area.
The SWAT team reportedly used some sort of explosives to enter through “the” door of “the” hotel room.
Now look at the picture. It’s strange that they left the gun standing there, even more strange that this isn’t “official” police tape, but never mind the details…
There is much less damage than I would’ve expected, not only to the door, but also to the door frame.
nobody shot 200 rounds through that door. not even 15.
But they changed their narrative. it says now that the door was open when he shot down the idle.
Old 13-10-2017, 08:00 PM   #1338
JumpRogue
Premier Subscribers

The decor is ugh, real ugly for Las Vegas! Is it even real?
Old 13-10-2017, 09:18 PM   #1339
bluebirdgr

Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpRogue View Post
The decor is ugh, real ugly for Las Vegas! Is it even real?
vegas hotels are ugly except for the entrance, casino aerea
and restaurants. the Mandalay needs refurbishment anyway.
Old 13-10-2017, 09:47 PM   #1340
markgobell

Sheriff Lombardo: MGM Resorts had the correct timeline for 1 October shooting

Bryce Riley

11:57 AM, Oct 13, 2017

2 hours ago

http://www.ktnv.com/news/las-vegas-s...tober-shooting

LAS VEGAS (KTNV) - Sheriff Joe Lombardo released a new timeline of the events surrounding the 1 October shooting in Las Vegas.

Lombardo said that MGM Resorts was correct when they said that Mandalay Bay security guard Jesus Campos was shot 40 seconds before Steven Paddock began firing on the Route 91 Festival crowd.

The sheriff still stood by the 9:59 p.m. time released earlier this week, though said the circumstances associated with that time have changed.

An entry was made in the Mandalay Bay security log at 9:59 p.m. because that was the time Campos encountered a barricaded door that was near Stephen Paddock's room.

The rest of the timeline remains the same. Paddock began firing into the crowd around 10:05 p.m., he stopped shooting 10 minutes later, and police arrived at his room at 10:17 p.m.

Lombardo also addressed the discrepancy on when Stephon Paddock checked into his room at Mandalay Bay. He said that they now know Paddock arrived on Sept. 25 and changed his registration on Sept. 28 so that his girlfriend, Marilou Danley, was included.

The sheriff also talked about two Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department officers who were injured during the 1 October shooting.

According to Lombardo, Paddock began firing at police officers once they arrived at the festival site. Officer Brady Cook sustained gunshot wounds to his shoulder, bicep, chest, and back. (Lombardo noted that Cook wasn't shot four times - those injuries include entry and exit wounds.)

In spite of his injuries, Cook asked Lombardo if he could come back to work on Oct. 13.

Lombardo also talked about Officer Samuel Wittwer, who broke his leg while trying to help Route 91 Festival attendees escape from the gunfire. Wittwer remained at the scene in spite of his injury to make sure others were safe.

Correction: An earlier version of this story misspelled Officer Samuel Wittwer's name. We have since corrected the spelling error.

markgobell is offline   Reply With Quote