Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 13-10-2017, 03:08 AM   #81
truegroup
Senior Member
 
truegroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Apollo Happened. Snap out of your dreamworld.
Posts: 15,238
Likes: 912 (712 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
There never is any pleasing you is there TG, The plane that was shown in the video could have been a plane on such an emmergency and used as propaganda, even your one line precise bollocks mentality should be able to see that surely, this is what I was getting at you numpty, not a normal flight.
Now you have another nickname for those who want to believe and see things differently, regardless of weather its fact or not, your ad lib lines are well rehearsed but very bloody boring.

All chemtrails see poison in the skies, give me a break PLease.
I like evidence I see none. The plane in what Video? There's a non stop tirade of sky pointers without evidence.....Hey look at my video and those contrails that must be chemtrails.

People can speculate all they like....but when they state that their speculation is fact and that anyone who can't see this must be an NWO shill ....it's a bit tedious.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Windley
Never underestimate the power of the Internet to lend unwarranted credibility to the colossally misinformed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sts60
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Debunk: To expose the falseness or hollowness of an idea or belief.

Last edited by truegroup; 13-10-2017 at 03:08 AM.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2017, 03:55 AM   #82
truth seeker 09
Senior Member
 
truth seeker 09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,453
Likes: 1,516 (854 Posts)
Default

Former FBI chief Ted Gunderson says chemtrail death dumps must be stopped

Likes: (2)
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2017, 06:43 AM   #83
truegroup
Senior Member
 
truegroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Apollo Happened. Snap out of your dreamworld.
Posts: 15,238
Likes: 912 (712 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth seeker 09 View Post
Former FBI chief Ted Gunderson says chemtrail death dumps must be stopped.
When you say former FBI head.....you mean REALLY former. Like 1979 former. As insiders go to current "chemtrailing" goes....it's a bit loose

https://www.metabunk.org/debunked-te...h-dumps.t3409/

He's bullshitting as well. Probably wanted an earner on the talk circuit.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Windley
Never underestimate the power of the Internet to lend unwarranted credibility to the colossally misinformed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sts60
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Debunk: To expose the falseness or hollowness of an idea or belief.

Last edited by truegroup; 13-10-2017 at 06:43 AM.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2017, 03:23 PM   #84
the apprentice
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 22,638
Likes: 2,962 (2,081 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
I like evidence I see none. The plane in what Video? There's a non stop tirade of sky pointers without evidence.....Hey look at my video and those contrails that must be chemtrails.

People can speculate all they like....but when they state that their speculation is fact and that anyone who can't see this must be an NWO shill ....it's a bit tedious.
The video again watch it this time, at 1.06 mins, this could be a fuel dump.

All little further on in the video he says, IF planes are etc, they must be using nozzles, he does not sound very sure using statements like this me thinks.


Last edited by the apprentice; 13-10-2017 at 03:26 PM.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2017, 03:39 PM   #85
the apprentice
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 22,638
Likes: 2,962 (2,081 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth seeker 09 View Post
Former FBI chief Ted Gunderson says chemtrail death dumps must be stopped

Do a quick search on the web for death dumps and there is plenty of conjecture to be found.
I say these could be fuel dumps, because all commercial and other planes have the ability to dump their fuel at will and at a very fast rate, they need no alterations to do this, no special equipment, thus could remain unseen and unchallenged during their maintainance periods in whilst in dock.



All you need is the agent in the fuel itself, simples.








Notice they are circling over the water during the fuel dumping proceedure, can they be adding other more ominous stuffs this way, absolutely they can do it.

Watch these planes refueling, notice no con-trails on any, but notice when they let the fuel tube go.




What is that old saying, KISS.

Last edited by the apprentice; 13-10-2017 at 04:09 PM.
Likes: (1)
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2017, 07:50 PM   #86
truth seeker 09
Senior Member
 
truth seeker 09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,453
Likes: 1,516 (854 Posts)
Default

Stupid thumbnail I know but watch the video.

RichieFromBoston:

Skip to 0:47


Last edited by truth seeker 09; 19-10-2017 at 09:40 PM.
Likes: (2)
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2017, 04:32 PM   #87
thee_doctor
Senior Member
 
thee_doctor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 539
Likes: 394 (180 Posts)
Default

__________________
If Theresa May comes to your door, don't open it!!!!?
thee_doctor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2017, 06:27 PM   #88
oneriver
Senior Member
 
oneriver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Ireland
Posts: 3,195
Likes: 2,171 (1,192 Posts)
Default

So I see this all the time, the pic below was taken a few weeks ago here in southern Ireland.

I regularly say to people 'what do you think this is?' The response is invariably 'oh they are contrails', I then say 'do you remember seeing these as a child?' They respond 'yes, it's always been like that'.

Now either I have being zapped here from a different timeline/reality (a possibility) or most people are under some form of extreme hypnosis. I just don't understand why this is not major news, why people are not protesting en masse.

Perhaps it is time for me to get out my placard and start one.

__________________
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

http://www.thedivinesecretgarden.com/tdsg-access.html
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2017, 06:47 PM   #89
the apprentice
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 22,638
Likes: 2,962 (2,081 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneriver View Post
So I see this all the time, the pic below was taken a few weeks ago here in southern Ireland.

I regularly say to people 'what do you think this is?' The response is invariably 'oh they are contrails', I then say 'do you remember seeing these as a child?' They respond 'yes, it's always been like that'.

Now either I have being zapped here from a different timeline/reality (a possibility) or most people are under some form of extreme hypnosis. I just don't understand why this is not major news, why people are not protesting en masse.

Perhaps it is time for me to get out my placard and start one.

The programming is very complete, they have been adding very short clips of the trails for years now, I have often seen them on the BBC over the years.

This is how they do this, in magazines to paintings they are everywhere.

Have a look at this example, the director has cleverly put it right at the very beginning of the show, indicated by a single musical chime at the 1.53 mark, here it will remain permanently fixed into the subliminal mind.



In fact this whole series has a few such like moments.

They are really ramping things up today, but you gotta be quick to spot them.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2017, 07:12 PM   #90
truegroup
Senior Member
 
truegroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Apollo Happened. Snap out of your dreamworld.
Posts: 15,238
Likes: 912 (712 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
The programming is very complete, they have been adding very short clips of the trails for years now, I have often seen them on the BBC over the years.

This is how they do this, in magazines to paintings they are everywhere.

Have a look at this example, the director has cleverly put it right at the very beginning of the show, indicated by a single musical chime at the 1.53 mark, here it will remain permanently fixed into the subliminal mind.

In fact this whole series has a few such like moments.

They are really ramping things up today, but you gotta be quick to spot them.
So please clarify. You claim the TV director has deliberately done this, because he knows the evil chemtrailers are not in fact contrails? Is that right?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Windley
Never underestimate the power of the Internet to lend unwarranted credibility to the colossally misinformed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sts60
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Debunk: To expose the falseness or hollowness of an idea or belief.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2017, 07:18 PM   #91
the apprentice
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 22,638
Likes: 2,962 (2,081 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
So please clarify. You claim the TV director has deliberately done this, because he knows the evil chemtrailers are not in fact contrails? Is that right?
Are you suggesting that my idea might just be true, nice try Mr Group, you know fine well what you saw was chosen for the right moment, otherwise why would anyone place a single second of trails in the sky on a program about thatching.

You seemingly have an aversion to any kind of idea that doesn't fit your factual or fractual mindset, never mind.

Last edited by the apprentice; 21-10-2017 at 07:18 PM.
Likes: (2)
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2017, 08:05 PM   #92
oneriver
Senior Member
 
oneriver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Ireland
Posts: 3,195
Likes: 2,171 (1,192 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
The programming is very complete, they have been adding very short clips of the trails for years now, I have often seen them on the BBC over the years.

This is how they do this, in magazines to paintings they are everywhere.

Have a look at this example, the director has cleverly put it right at the very beginning of the show, indicated by a single musical chime at the 1.53 mark, here it will remain permanently fixed into the subliminal mind.



In fact this whole series has a few such like moments.

They are really ramping things up today, but you gotta be quick to spot them.
Well spotted, it's so quick, definitely targeted at the subconscious.
__________________
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

http://www.thedivinesecretgarden.com/tdsg-access.html
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2017, 08:35 PM   #93
truegroup
Senior Member
 
truegroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Apollo Happened. Snap out of your dreamworld.
Posts: 15,238
Likes: 912 (712 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
Are you suggesting that my idea might just be true, nice try Mr Group, you know fine well what you saw was chosen for the right moment, otherwise why would anyone place a single second of trails in the sky on a program about thatching.
I asked you a very simple question. Kindly answer it. Do you think he put the stained glass windows in to subconsciously indoctrinate christianity There's no introductory chime...just a nice piece of music.

Quote:
You seemingly have an aversion to any kind of idea that doesn't fit your factual or fractual mindset, never mind.
I seemingly don't. Just the really stupid ones....I tend to look at the full picture. You are claiming the film director is a chemtrail loving evil indoctrinate. I find that high on the stupid scale.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Windley
Never underestimate the power of the Internet to lend unwarranted credibility to the colossally misinformed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sts60
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Debunk: To expose the falseness or hollowness of an idea or belief.

Last edited by truegroup; 21-10-2017 at 08:37 PM.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2017, 09:00 PM   #94
the apprentice
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 22,638
Likes: 2,962 (2,081 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
I asked you a very simple question. Kindly answer it. Do you think he put the stained glass windows in to subconsciously indoctrinate christianity There's no introductory chime...just a nice piece of music.

I seemingly don't. Just the really stupid ones....I tend to look at the full picture. You are claiming the film director is a chemtrail loving evil indoctrinate. I find that high on the stupid scale.
You can think how you like TG, that is fine by me, but lets stay on track here and keep your ad lib lines away from stained glass. We were talking about trails that were clearly seen for one second only, shown at exactly 1.53 seconds, as the trails came into eyesight the music began with the very first note of the music that followed, you like facts it seems but often readily deny them.

If you don't like my observations and ideas never mind, when I point out something I see that is that, there was no mention of myself suggesting it was done on purpose, it was an observation and you know it but have to try and twist it, well not this time fella.

Last edited by the apprentice; 21-10-2017 at 09:08 PM.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2017, 09:01 PM   #95
the apprentice
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 22,638
Likes: 2,962 (2,081 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneriver View Post
Well spotted, it's so quick, definitely targeted at the subconscious.
That is what I saw when it was first aired, there are lots more subliminals in the rest of the show if anyone else cares to watch the full episode.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2017, 09:48 PM   #96
truegroup
Senior Member
 
truegroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Apollo Happened. Snap out of your dreamworld.
Posts: 15,238
Likes: 912 (712 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
You can think how you like TG, that is fine by me, but lets stay on track here and keep your ad lib lines away from stained glass. We were talking about trails that were clearly seen for one second only, shown at exactly 1.53 seconds, as the trails came into eyesight the music began with the very first note of the music that followed, you like facts it seems but often readily deny them.

If you don't like my observations and ideas never mind, when I point out something I see that is that, there was no mention of myself suggesting it was done on purpose, it was an observation and you know it but have to try and twist it, well not this time fella.
What bullshit. You claimed quite clearly that he had put it at the start of the show for a reason. It is a monumentally dumb claim to suggest he did this as part of some deliberate act of subliminal subterfuge. Spare me your defensive posturing.

It seems you are unable to cope with anybody not agreeing with your observations....even the daft ones
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Windley
Never underestimate the power of the Internet to lend unwarranted credibility to the colossally misinformed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sts60
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Debunk: To expose the falseness or hollowness of an idea or belief.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2017, 10:06 PM   #97
the apprentice
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 22,638
Likes: 2,962 (2,081 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
What bullshit. You claimed quite clearly that he had put it at the start of the show for a reason. It is a monumentally dumb claim to suggest he did this as part of some deliberate act of subliminal subterfuge. Spare me your defensive posturing.

It seems you are unable to cope with anybody not agreeing with your observations....even the daft ones
How do you know it was a she editor/director, it is the BBC we are talking about here you know, the show was all about thatching, with trails shown at exactly 1.53, fact, you can twist my words no more TG.

So, think what you like, spare me your knitty picking, I really couldn't be fussed with your attitude from here on in, have a nice life dude.

Be good.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2017, 11:23 PM   #98
truegroup
Senior Member
 
truegroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Apollo Happened. Snap out of your dreamworld.
Posts: 15,238
Likes: 912 (712 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
How do you know it was a she editor/director, it is the BBC we are talking about here you know, the show was all about thatching, with trails shown at exactly 1.53, fact, you can twist my words no more TG.

So, think what you like, spare me your knitty picking, I really couldn't be fussed with your attitude from here on in, have a nice life dude.

Be good.
Flouncy flounce. The ebil BBC, purveyors of all things ebil, take a edited(or not) program and insert a sky with some condensation trails, because by heck they know it's ebil chemicals and they want the masses to subliminally something or other because of reasons and stuff
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Windley
Never underestimate the power of the Internet to lend unwarranted credibility to the colossally misinformed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sts60
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Debunk: To expose the falseness or hollowness of an idea or belief.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2017, 11:39 PM   #99
serpentine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 3,421
Likes: 789 (495 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by machineelf View Post
Oh you made the list too Serpent. You got it the wrong way around. A Chemtrail isn't condensation, so its no good to call it a 'contrail'. You made a complete oxymoron of yourself. By your own rational you are wrong.
A condensation trail is made of chemicals (H20) but a chemtrail isn't nessesarily condensation, not the other way around!

Just call them plane trails. The plane trails are expanding to form huge clouds that block out the Sun. No big deal.

It's basic knowledge water condenses on small particles making the plane trails visible but even at lower altitudes and different temperatures the small particles are still there even if you can't see them.

In the overpopulated UK large numbers of planes blowing out visible trails that were not condensation trails would get noticed immediately. What corporations, the military and scientists get up to in the USA is entirely another matter.

Last edited by serpentine; 21-10-2017 at 11:45 PM.
serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2017, 11:11 AM   #100
the apprentice
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 22,638
Likes: 2,962 (2,081 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
Flouncy flounce. The ebil BBC, purveyors of all things ebil, take a edited(or not) program and insert a sky with some condensation trails, because by heck they know it's ebil chemicals and they want the masses to subliminally something or other because of reasons and stuff
Your purile attitude and infantismic spellings truly shows your tick TG.

Please take your ticking somewhere else.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:19 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.