Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 04-10-2017, 04:24 AM   #2001
jmandalis

Quote:
Originally Posted by fryguy View Post
These situations are inviting us to deconstruct and reduce. To let go, to spiritualize ourselves.
I lost a job too recently.
also "Every good relationship will be sabotaged with paranoid thinking."
I am in a relationship rn and I find that interesting. I get irrational thought spins. However we've all got the choice to make things happen via trust?
What does your significant other (hopefully female) think about the homepage? Have you discussed it with her?
jmandalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 04:25 AM   #2002
jmandalis

Quote:
Originally Posted by CD347 View Post
Been four days and still no posts after my comment. Strange..
It's like it went dead quiet.
You don't say anything. You basically have zero OC to contribute to the thread. Why would anyone care that you're back. You're boring.
Old 04-10-2017, 04:27 AM   #2003
jmandalis

Quote:
Been four days and still no posts after my comment. Strange..
It's like it went dead quiet.
I've been off grid. Otherwise I would have responded earlier how boring you are and how you contribute nothing except more repetitive homepage brainwashing.

Hurr durr, IMA SURVIVOR, EMAILS ME AT MY RUSSIAN ADDRESS, derp derp derp.
Old 04-10-2017, 04:29 AM   #2004
jmandalis

Quote:
As was I was doing a search in my usual search engine,
an interesting website popped up, that talked about how the freeyourbrain website is cult brainwashing. Funny thing is, I do that exact search all the time. The site that popped up has never been in that spot, and I saw no natural reason for why it all of a sudden climbed to the fourth hit.

It then goes on about how this site was used to "brainwash us" and that anything that happens in your life that can be somehow related to freeyourbrain is "coincedence".

It even goes as far as to say that at the end of this website, piece_of_nothing wrote a disclaimer that says this site is pure fiction.

Would piece_of_nothing really put that at the end? Remember, the capability to insert words into a website is not very difficult to accomplish, especially if the technology that was used to insert the words was "more advanced".

Why label the website as "brainwashing", "coincedence", and "fiction"?

These three words do have one thing in common. They are used to changes someones mind in an argument, when someone is trying to "prove" something.
Why are these words being used to cover up the site? Why would a "disclaimer" pop up on the homepage to reinforce the idea its fiction? What happened in the world "out there" that this website needed to be "created" so that minds would be "changed"?

Is/Are there people out there who are having experiences with freeyourbrain, believed it was real, tried to "show" it to somebody and then this "cult education" website all of a sudden is created to "change their mind" and also give the illusion that this site would changing "other peoples mind" and thus helping them from falling into the same "trap"?

Whats happening out there? What needs to remain "hidden"?

This is the I have ever seen that website, and ironically, it did look fairly new.

Funny thing is, with the word i searched using to find it, it was located at the fourth hit. Even funnier, I have made that exact same google search using that same word:

Hundreds of times.

It was at the 4th hit.

How can a site appear on a computer going straight to the fourth hit when I've NEVER seen it and made that search at least HUNDREDS of times?

Even stranger: the word I used was a freeyourbrain related word that I couldn't even find on the website.

But if and when I decided to visit that page again, who's to say that word will or won't be there? Who knows.
Search engine results are not static. They are also now unique to the searcher based on your cookies, search history, etc. & you must be like four years old if you don't know this. There is nothing mysterious about search results changing.
Old 04-10-2017, 04:34 AM   #2005
jmandalis

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooey View Post
when you wrote something other then i'm back, my post showed a site that had been hacked, taken down etc.

Imo you are looking at the home page like a very special unique text and that can be dangerous imo. if you can help me to understand concepts that I can relate to real world then im cool with that, but as ive mentioned taking on the homepage really boggled my mind and im just trying to keep a steady keel these days.
You're wasting your time. CD347 is obviously trying to reinforce the brainwashing. Sex offenders like to drag others with them into the sewer. This is why Ewen Cameron said it was contagious.
Old 04-10-2017, 04:37 AM   #2006
jmandalis

Quote:
Originally Posted by tortle View Post
There's something much stranger going on in this thread.

People keep PMing me about being a survivor, and suggesting that I should email them.
When I respond over PM here they are not interested, it's like they are phishing for my email.

It's like some elaborate scam going on under the surface of this thread.
That is exactly what they are trying to do. When you give it to them, in accordance with the stage world rules they can insert themselves into your routine to target you further. Remember it is like a video game. That is why you should limit your discussions to the thread and not engage in private conversations.

Post what they say and who they are.

Old 04-10-2017, 04:39 AM   #2007
jmandalis

Quote:
On the freeyourbrainpage, the word "shell" is used to refer to physical shapes, implying they are easily
changed or "modelled". This terminology is used frequently throughout the site.
"Ninja" is a term used to label a survivor who can handle multiple speculation.

My posts about tortle and ninjashoes are simply an attempt to expose that characters have the ability to pose as survivors,

For example, jmandalis claimed to be a survivor but was distorting concepts, using words like xenomorphs and jk Rowling I.e. wizard, which is a keyword, to confuse the brains of whoever read his posts.
Actually, Ninja is a derivative keyword of JAPANESE.

You are a derivative of stupid.
Old 04-10-2017, 04:48 AM   #2008
jmandalis

So anyway, like I said I've been off grid for a little while. I recommend it.

Anyway, there was an interesting bit of news I encountered today that I thought I would share. Apparently, there has been a scientific study 'prooving' we are not in a simulated reality based upon the erroneous hypothesis that it would take too much computational power to create such a simulation.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/next/ph...er-simulation/

So apparently, in order to create a simulated reality, you would need to model all physical interactions at a quantum level, like people can see that or something.

"Hey wait, those quantum mechanics are not valid, this must be a simulated reality!" Lol.

Anyway, if the erroneous presumption were true, then no video game would exist because there would be no way to model the physical interactions at a quantum level.

Anyway, I just thought this would be an interesting contribution to the thread.
Old 05-10-2017, 12:19 AM   #2009
fryguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmandalis View Post
What does your significant other (hopefully female) think about the homepage? Have you discussed it with her?
I don't think I'm going to show her it but the parts I've integrated are the useful things like I've mentioned memory stack to her, and wut I'm calling WEATHER words which induce thoughts.
fryguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 10:35 AM   #2010
tortle

Neil Armstrong = NEIL A = ALIEN
Buzz Aldrin's Mother, her Maiden name was MOON

MM = Marilyn Monroe when flipped = WW = Wonder Woman
Marilyn Monroe = Candle in the Wind = Princess Diana = Wonder Woman
Yes, Wonder Woman's alter ego is called "Princess Diana" in the comic books.
tortle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 06:33 PM   #2011
CD347
Premier Subscribers

Jmandalis:

You are either survivor with a bad habit for harassing people you think are characters, or a character spreading nothing more than lies, rudeness, and confusion on this forum.
I am not a character.
Would a character talk about his Beloved or his foreign father? No, he/she wouldn't. That info supports freeyourbrain, and characters don't.
Sex offender? Stupid? You know nothing about my stage world routine and what I've had to endure to be where I am. Character or not, respect my limits and: go away.
CD347 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 08:42 AM   #2012
loveemotion

Quote:
Originally Posted by irvking View Post
I am willing to help the "foreigners" in this "Matrix"

but
forced to choose either sides
when
THEY ARE IN OUR EARTH
OUR HOME
IS A NO NO!!!!!

The soul belongs to us authentic humans!

Not them!

No disrespect to the "aliens",

but of all things both sides has to GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE,ASAP!

Earth are to the neutral/survivors!!!

Also,

There is another theory that we have no free will at all!

That we are "Programmed/Remote controlled".....

Anyways,

type in Deconstructing Matrix on youtube!

Peace/Love/Freedom!

[/B][/I]
I disagree. If you were sent here than you must do something here. Premature exit might result in a fast comeback here.
loveemotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 11:39 AM   #2013
solarclarity

Default Great insights on this thread !

Hi All,

i haven't logged in or looked at this thread in 3 years (All my posts on this thread were deleted ?!$???????????????????????????) 80 of them ????

Tortle insight about holographic tech being muted/non-existant because it exposes how THEY really appear is interesting

Mandalisj insight into the non existence of women (and married people) hanging out on this thread and elsewhere in relation to checking out the homepage leads me to think:
> If men have 7 times more critical/analytical brain power than women yet women have more advanced 'social' brain power it would explain the drop out ratio of women on this thread
BUT down to ZERO........
Something is a bit off here...Truly women are happy prisoners buried in the artificial tech (mobiles)

Ninjashoes insight into the homepage loop looping you back into the cycle of the homepage loop with possible interface interdimentionally is nothing short of redefining our relation to triggers and auto responses as they (probably THEY) appear everywhere ALL the time
However as he points out...it is still in your power to not give over your power to the process even moreso now we are exposing the artificial process as it is and not as it wants us to see it through artificial (mostly tech THEY introduced) artificial lens

What THEY want is happy prisoners that don't know they are prisoners
Failing that, they'll settle for unhappy prisoners that don't know they are prisoners
Failing that, they'll settle for unhappy prisoners that do know they are prisoners (and ask some questions) but have a feeling they can't do a lot about it overall (mostly because of surrounded by happy prisoners)

Failing that and things get interesting...
This is where the homepage comes in > the loop that cycles you back into the loop (so your loosh is more or less the same as an unhappy prisoner

Things reach a point where THEY are not allowed to stop the intrepid person BUT THEY are still allowed to tamper with the message

Here is an example from filmland :-
Terence Stamp starred in an ultra-obscure French Sci-Fi film from 1975 as an actor called......Terence Stamp.....who’s put into multiple different dangerous situations each broadcast for an audience to see, their reaction to his fear results in him either being sent into the past or into the future.

The filming was basically Terence being filmed in absurdly dangerous situations like right on the edge of a lava-breathing live volcano (some red hot lava actualy hit his leg), being filmed in the sea at the exact triangulated point where three different tides meet, just as each tide is coming in in realtime and having to swim for it...another scene being filmed hanging underneath a helicopter without a harness on holding on for dear life (in the real) whilst its flying over rocky formations at low altitude....
Being stuuck in the snowy landscape in the middle of avalanche alley just as a real avalanche starts...A surreal encounter involves the arrival of a goggle-wearing man known as 'the bird man' (the flyers ?) coming to 'rescue' him

https://thedukemitchell.uk/2015/09/0...-has-surfaced/
Quote:
Terence Stamp stars in this ultra-obscure French Sci-Fi film from 1975 as an actor called Terence Stamp who’s put into multiple different dangerous situations each broadcast for an audience to see, their reaction to his fear results in him either being sent into the past or into the future. The film was directed by Jerôme Laperrousaz, who seems to have mostly directed documentaries.

More proof that if you wait long enough and dig deep enough you can end up finding the thing you really want to see. HU-MAN has been one of our most sought after films for many years, we really didn’t know much about it but the few stills and basic synopsis that exist from it made it sound like a true tantalising treat and we hoped one day to finally get to see it.

Well that day is now here, as thanks to some unknown person, a VHS recording of the full film has been unearthed and shared with the world. We don’t know where this originated from or who actually found it, but the important thing is that it’s now out there and we can all finally see it. At least we can see it in French without subtitles as that’s how it exists right now, but the fan subbers are working on it as we speak and hopefully the subs will be available shortly.

In the meantime I’ve watched the start of the film and it looks great, the screengrabs on this page are all taken from the first 5-minutes of the film, which should give you an idea of the fractured style that the film is aiming for. This VHS version runs 85-minutes in total.

Now the film hasn’t been lost, just un-viewable for many years. The BFI screened 25-minutes of HU-MAN back in 2013 as part of their Terence Stamp season, they only screened 25-minutes as their print is in very bad condition and that’s all they’d been able to afford to restore. So a print has existed, it’s just in very bad shape and someone would have to stump up a big dose of cash to make it look good again.

http://lostmediawiki.com/Hu-Man_(fou...Fi_film;_1975)
This link includes an interview with Terence and short excerpts from the film with Terence describing the dangers during filming...
Also includes a link to the 85 min version with English subtitles !!!

http://markgordonpalmer.blogspot.co....bfi-short.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xsl4_zm8Qqo

Even now the full 105 minute version hasn't been seen by anyone
THEY do this...If the message is real, THEY will tamper with it in some way even if THEY can't fully stop the messenger
Terence Stamp has not been cloned. as with many of the others in Hollywood

Ok, good to connect with you all again. Input greatly appreciated

Last edited by solarclarity; 11-10-2017 at 11:56 AM.
solarclarity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2017, 12:14 AM   #2014
solarclarity

Default The 'Hurricane' is speculation internalized then projected out there

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjashoes View Post
Hurricane - homepage is vague about what it is, that is because it is bullshit and no hurricane really happened at any point. I've been trying to remember it for 15 years. I can rememember things like ufo sightings from childhood but I can't remember this mysterious hurricane.
It is a 'ballet movement'

Someone who knows something, has a bit of charisma and a lot of experience, in the arts that they speak of, also has a 'shadow' outlet that needs venting or else their creativity falls off a cliff or they end up going bonkers and they fall off a cliff

His other work, where he isn't venting (triggers and speculation loops), is going to be authentic and informative MINUS the mkultra triggers

Treading the new untrodden ground he was treading - Also cost him - but at least he didn't go bonkers, everyone else did instead, diving into the homepage (decent into the shadow side)

You can't 'remember' the 'Hurricane' because
It is a 'ballet movement' from the shadow side (of a gifted writer)
The very moment you say you can't remember the 'Hurricane' is the exact instant you are at the epicentre of it

'The Hurricane' is a 'War' where auras change post 'Hurricane' (to paraphrase the homepage) ie: auras change instantly because of thoughtform injections :-

http://freeyourbrain.tripod.com/keywords.htm#horse-king
Quote:
Keyword : HURRICANE (Caribbean/Eastern Pacific)
Intended Second-meanings : (1) THE PERIOD DURING WHICH A SECRET WAR BETWEEN THEM AND THE OTHER SIDE "SWEEPED UP" YOUR CITY, FORCING EVERY NEUTRAL PERSON TO CHOOSE ONE SIDE OR THE OTHER;

(2) AN ALLEGED HUGE-PROPORTION, CATASTROPHIC SPECULATION THEY DO OVER YOU AND YOUR BRAIN
The homepage is the 'Hurricane'

Last edited by solarclarity; 13-10-2017 at 12:15 AM.
Old 13-10-2017, 02:32 AM   #2015
jmandalis

Quote:
Originally Posted by fryguy View Post
I don't think I'm going to show her it but the parts I've integrated are the useful things like I've mentioned memory stack to her, and wut I'm calling WEATHER words which induce thoughts.
Nahh bro, run the homepage test on her. Try to get her to read it and talk about it. The lame excuses will be unbelievable. Kate Middleton was like, "I've never seen the Matrix movie and the homepage was about that, so I didn't want to read it."

Trust me, you'll see. I triple dare you to try to get her to read the homepage and explain her opinion about it. Females are not neutral. They are in a serious pickle when they try to talk about the homepage because they can be served with a neutrality violation notice.
Old 13-10-2017, 02:44 AM   #2016
jmandalis

Quote:
Jmandalis:

You are either survivor with a bad habit for harassing people you think are characters, or a character spreading nothing more than lies, rudeness, and confusion on this forum.
I am not a character.
You're attempts to fish contact information and foreign email address are indicative you are a character.

Both of these apply to your posts in this forum:

Quote:
Added on April 20, 2001.
10. They try to blame you or make you feel responsible for their very acts, either in the present or in the past.
Pending. Please wait.

Added on April 20, 2001.
11. They like to accuse you of what they are.
Pending. Please wait.

Added on April 20, 2001.
13. They manipulate the axis naturalness versus artificiality, blaming naturalness for their artificial movements.
Pending. Please wait.

Added on April 20, 2001.
14. They like to sell you the idea that you're a character.
Pending. Please wait.

Quote:
Would a character talk about his Beloved or his foreign father? No, he/she wouldn't. That info supports freeyourbrain, and characters don't.
Again, they manipulate the axis naturalness versus artificiality, blaming naturalness for their artificial movements. That is what you are doing.

Quote:
Sex offender? Stupid? You know nothing about my stage world routine and what I've had to endure to be where I am. Character or not, respect my limits and: go away.
I am using the nomenclature of the back stage. All neutrals are sex offenders to the non-neutrals of the back stage, attainted, subject to a bill of pains and penalties.

You have professed a belief in the homepage. You have failed consistently to deny that the sections on underage shells of your 'beloved one' are an example of the homepage brainwashing to get you to accept such behavior as somehow 'natural' or justifiable. After all, she is your beloved wife and a 'foreigner' treating your illusion of effective lacking. She isn't really some underage girl. The homepage is designed to brainwash you into being a sex offender. That way, your continued incarceration in the neural interactive simulation can be justified and the military prison industrial complex can continue making money.

For example, often when 'sex offenders' are caught, there are large amounts of images of perverted material on their computers. The homepage tells you to look at pictures of 'female shells' in order to 'reduce your vampirism.' What the homepage really wants you to do is to fall into a trap of perverted mental masturbation so when you do get arrested they can say: see, he is a pervert. Hence extending your sentence will be justified.
Old 13-10-2017, 02:48 AM   #2017
jmandalis

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveemotion View Post
I disagree. If you were sent here than you must do something here. Premature exit might result in a fast comeback here.
What is really sad is that Irv majored in creative writing, and even graduated. But then again, it was from Columbia College Chicago where any drooling idiot willing to borrow money can enroll.

But still, when I read the way people like Irv write, it makes me support the idea of mass sterilization for those with an IQ under 100. The planet is over populated, we don't need large masses of surplus labor anymore. The Irvs of the world need to be snipped.
Old 13-10-2017, 02:54 AM   #2018
solarclarity

Default 'ballet movements' are sexualy loaded with misdirection trigger words

Quote:
Keyword : HURRICANE (Caribbean/Eastern Pacific)

Intended Second-meanings : (1) THE PERIOD DURING WHICH A SECRET WAR BETWEEN THEM AND THE OTHER SIDE "SWEEPED UP" YOUR CITY, FORCING EVERY NEUTRAL PERSON TO CHOOSE ONE SIDE OR THE OTHER;

(2) AN ALLEGED HUGE-PROPORTION, CATASTROPHIC SPECULATION THEY DO OVER YOU AND YOUR BRAIN.
In other words an alleged big bang, further explained here:-

http://freeyourbrain.tripod.com/noticket.htm#example 11

Quote:
Example #11 - THE ASTRONOMICAL APPROACH

"According to a theory of cosmology, a huge explosion called the 'Big Bang' originated the Universe."

"A white dwarf is a star resulting from the collapse of a red giant"

"A nova is a star that suddenly becomes bright when an explosion takes place inside it. There is a theory that the star of Bethlehem may have been a nova".

Well, some of these theories have been named or constructed deliberately in a way that could be used as keywords by THEM to speculate over you and the others like you.

What do you need to name a theory, or to associate a definition involving brightness and explosion to the star of Bethlehem, for instance ? Just one or two scientists, or an aide whispering ideas to his/her ears.

Do you see how the seed of speculation has been planted over the last decades ?

Especially after the HURRICANE has passed, how do you know that a scientific so-called 'event', 'discovery' or 'fact' is real ? Have you checked it out personally ?

[Note for readers that haven't been educated by christians : Bethlehem, in Palestine, is allegedly the place where Jesus was born 2000 years ago]

Once again I shall hammer it to you over and over : THERE IS NO 'AURIC DEATH', THERE IS NO 'PAYMENT', THERE IS NO 'CHAOS' IN YOUR AURA, THERE IS NO 'BIG BANG' IN YOUR HEAD.

LOVE IS NOT A PALPABLE 'THING' TO BLAST, IT IS NOT A PHYSICAL OBJECT TO EXPLODE LIKE A STAR. LOVE HAS NO SIZE, LET ALONE A GIANT SIZE OR A DWARF SIZE. LOVE IS NOT RED. THE COLOR OF LOVE IS WHITE OR VIOLET, NEVER RED. RED IS THE COLOR OF FURY. YOU KNOW IT.

I suggest you mentalize something like : "THERE IS NO PAYMENT. THE EXPLOSION EXISTS ONLY IN THE PHYSICAL WORLD. LOVE HAS NO SIZE". And because of the second-meaning of the word 'star', you may add : "THERE IS NO IDOLATRY IN THE BACKSTAGE" and yet "TRUMANIZATION OF AUDIENCE".
Or using the nomenclature of the homepage: The (sexualized) Trumanization of audience

To root chakra issues -
survival dominance breeder programs. Instilled using classic mis-direction tactics whilst explaining something else running tandem to and with all the real intended triggers...
Old 13-10-2017, 02:58 AM   #2019
jmandalis

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarclarity View Post
Hi All,

i haven't logged in or looked at this thread in 3 years (All my posts on this thread were deleted ?!$???????????????????????????) 80 of them ????
I remember you got into a protracted argument with wea4, one of the few good contributors to this thread.

Quote:
Mandalisj insight into the non existence of women (and married people) hanging out on this thread and elsewhere in relation to checking out the homepage leads me to think:
> If men have 7 times more critical/analytical brain power than women yet women have more advanced 'social' brain power it would explain the drop out ratio of women on this thread
BUT down to ZERO........
Something is a bit off here...Truly women are happy prisoners buried in the artificial tech (mobiles)
I don't know how you would quantify the 7 times thing but that isn't my point. My point is that in the double-entendre language of the back stage, a female is not neutral. For example, some people you think are men are actually female, meaning not neutral, shape shifters. Also, ALL FEMALES ARE BALD. (Keyword: HAIR) When you see a woman walking down the street, she is wearing a wig to make her look female.

Quote:
Ninjashoes insight into the homepage loop looping you back into the cycle of the homepage loop with possible interface interdimentionally is nothing short of redefining our relation to triggers and auto responses as they (probably THEY) appear everywhere ALL the time
However as he points out...it is still in your power to not give over your power to the process even moreso now we are exposing the artificial process as it is and not as it wants us to see it through artificial (mostly tech THEY introduced) artificial lens
Ninjashoes (Keyword: JAPANESE) knows more than he is letting on.

Quote:
What THEY want is happy prisoners that don't know they are prisoners
Failing that, they'll settle for unhappy prisoners that don't know they are prisoners
Failing that, they'll settle for unhappy prisoners that do know they are prisoners (and ask some questions) but have a feeling they can't do a lot about it overall (mostly because of surrounded by happy prisoners)
Now you are really onto something here.

Quote:
Failing that and things get interesting...
This is where the homepage comes in > the loop that cycles you back into the loop (so your loosh is more or less the same as an unhappy prisoner
The word "loosh" comes from that annoying homepage ripoff that used to come up in search results. The guy that produced it was a lunatic. Tom something or other?
Old 13-10-2017, 04:30 AM   #2020
rooey

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarclarity View Post

horse as a keyword make me think of this song.. released 1990, big hit in Australia.

"

Daryl Braithwaite - The Horses - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnigc08J6FI

Lyrics

We will fly, way up high, where the cold wind blows
Or in the sun, laughin' havin' fun, with all the people that she knows
And if the situation, should keep us separated, you know the world won't fall apartAnd you will free the beautiful bird, that's caught inside your heart[birdcage reference]

Can't you hear her, oh she cries so loud
Casts her wild note, over water and cloud

That's the way it's gonna be little darlin'
We'll be riding on the horses, yeah yeah
Cause way up in the sky little darlin'
And if you fall I'll pick you up, pick you up

You will grow, and until you go
And I'll be right there by your side
Even then, whisper the wind
And she will carry up your ride
I hear all the people of the world in one bird's lonely cry
See them tryin' every way they know how
To make their spirit fly
Can't you see him, he's down on the ground
He has a broken wing, looking all around

That's the way it's gonna be little darlin' (be little darlin')
We'll go riding on the horses, yeah yeah
Cause way up in the sky little darlin' (in the sky little darlin')
Oh, and if you fall I'll pick you up, pick you up

That's the way it's gonna be little darlin' (be little darlin')
Way up in the sky little darlin' (in the sky little darlin')
And if you fall I'll pick you up, I'll pick you up

You'll go riding on the horses yeah yeah (Pick you up darlin' if you fall)
Way up in the sky little darlin' (Don't you worry 'bout a thing little girl)
And if you fall I'll pick you up, I'll pick you up (Because I was young myself not so long ago)

Way up in the sky little darlin'
And if you fall I'll pick you up, pick you up

You'll go riding on the horses, yeah yeah
Way up in the sky little darlin' (And when I was young oh I was a wild one)
And if you fall I'll pick you up, I'll pick you up

That's the way it's gonna be little darlin'"

found the wild reference interesting as well.

but seriously re: "ALL FEMALES ARE BALD. (Keyword: HAIR) When you see a woman walking down the street, she is wearing a wig to make her look female."

having talked to people who saw a girl get scalped at go kart place by her hair being caught in the back axle. im not sure bout that

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmandalis View Post
The homepage tells you to look at pictures of 'female shells' in order to 'reduce your vampirism.' What the homepage really wants you to do is to fall into a trap of perverted mental masturbation so when you do get arrested they can say: see, he is a pervert. Hence extending your sentence will be justified.

honestly this is starting to sound like the creation of some low level karma type entities who hope to upon death, use guilt and negativity to control your next movements.. some girls when they are 15 have mature bodies, and some never have female bodies like that. So if you look at one once and think about fucking her, even though you thought she was older at the time based, they are going to punish you? that's serious guilt tripping and a very neg element. I use the dick rule. if you've never gotten a boner over whatever subject, you're not really that into it. that's how I know I have no gay feelings and anything I experience is either projected or a result of a distorted subconscious from watching porn, again this didn't come with a warning. man such a fucking guilt trip this thing is. I know im cool, I don't get turned on by things I shouldn't. if anything this world tries to hinder my natural sexuality. being straight is starting to become passee

Last edited by rooey; 13-10-2017 at 04:44 AM.
rooey is offline   Reply With Quote