Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-10-2017, 09:10 PM   #1
raburgeson
Senior Member
 
raburgeson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,216
Likes: 376 (252 Posts)
Default Las Vegas

As you all world wide can see the traitors within the USA are all wetting their panties over the possibility of infringing the rights of Americans to bear arms.

Even though ISIS has claimed responsibility for the attack (twice) they have it in mind to try to trash the second amendment of the Constitution of the United States.

They clearly are displaying all the agenda and who the enemy of the people are. Keep and fight for your guns! You need to protect yourself for this scum of the Earth.
Likes: (1)
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 12:31 AM   #2
saintsfan1977
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 7
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

They cant ban firearms here. We dont have the resources for that. I dont believe many Americans would suddenly turn in their firearms if they were illegal. Just keep them in the closet. The mere threat of of the 2nd Amendment puts Americans in a gun buying frenzy. We have over 300million firearms that we know about and growing.

The only way the govt can stop that, is for ammunition manufacturers to stop producing ammunition for the public. Even then a bill has to pass, once it gets in the house, the public will buy up as much ammo as possible.

There is no doubt we have a problem in this country will violence but the vast majority is inner city violence. Most of them are using illegal firearms anyway. Nothing would change if they banned guns here. The criminals would still posses them as well as millions of Americans.

You have a a slightly better chance of getting shot by a mass shooter than getting hit by lightening. Stay out of the bad parts of neighborhoods and you are practically safe from gun fire. Automobiles and alcohol kill people by the millions. If this were about safety and saving lives, alcohol would be banned (already happened lol) and cars wouldnt be allowed to go over 20mph.
saintsfan1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 01:57 AM   #3
oz93666
Senior Member
 
oz93666's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Posts: 6,579
Likes: 3,065 (1,622 Posts)
Default

You forget trump is president ...

The rothschild controlled media , and NWO stooges like clinton and others can make all the noise they wan't , but it will go nowhere...
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 06:43 AM   #4
oneriver
Senior Member
 
oneriver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Ireland
Posts: 2,907
Likes: 1,942 (1,066 Posts)
Default

IMO all this 'we're going to take your guns crap' is fear mongering designed to get people to buy MORE guns.

This will make the inevitable 'showdown' all the messier...think depopulation, FEMA camps, martial law/police state etc
__________________
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

http://www.thedivinesecretgarden.com/tdsg-access.html
Likes: (1)
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 10:22 AM   #5
the apprentice
Senior Member
 
the apprentice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 21,657
Likes: 2,478 (1,719 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneriver View Post
IMO all this 'we're going to take your guns crap' is fear mongering designed to get people to buy MORE guns.

This will make the inevitable 'showdown' all the messier...think depopulation, FEMA camps, martial law/police state etc
I said this earlier, every time we have such events the gun and survival products go through the roof.
The more guns there is the faster a public revolution will be over, like the stupid religious stooge who prophesized in the video earlier, who said there will come a time when he won't go out to the mall without another person and armed to the teeth.

He forgets that everyone else is going to be tooled up and will be clamped down on by the new warrior cops who have more guns and more ammo, when they get twitchy. And after its all over the ammo will be unavailable and the rest will be his-troy.

Look into how they destroyed Troy 1, in other words.
the apprentice is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 03:14 PM   #6
sylias
Senior Member
 
sylias's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Hamburg (Germany)
Posts: 344
Likes: 157 (92 Posts)
Default

God, I'm so happy that I'm German. Your are all crazy with your guns we don't have them and don't need them too
Likes: (1)
sylias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 03:37 PM   #7
the apprentice
Senior Member
 
the apprentice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 21,657
Likes: 2,478 (1,719 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylias View Post
God, I'm so happy that I'm German. Your are all crazy with your guns we don't have them and don't need them too
Your neigbours Switzerland does, every family almost, what does that say about crazy.
the apprentice is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 05:55 PM   #8
saintsfan1977
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 7
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylias View Post
God, I'm so happy that I'm German. Your are all crazy with your guns we don't have them and don't need them too
Ans yet you have some of the biggest arms manufacturers in the world.
Likes: (1)
saintsfan1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 06:54 PM   #9
the apprentice
Senior Member
 
the apprentice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 21,657
Likes: 2,478 (1,719 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan1977 View Post
They cant ban firearms here. We dont have the resources for that. I dont believe many Americans would suddenly turn in their firearms if they were illegal. Just keep them in the closet.

The mere threat of of the 2nd Amendment puts Americans in a gun buying frenzy. We have over 300million firearms that we know about and growing.

The only way the govt can stop that, is for ammunition manufacturers to stop producing ammunition for the public. Even then a bill has to pass, once it gets in the house, the public will buy up as much ammo as possible.

There is no doubt we have a problem in this country will violence but the vast majority is inner city violence. Most of them are using illegal firearms anyway.

Nothing would change if they banned guns here. The criminals would still posses them as well as millions of Americans.

You have a a slightly better chance of getting shot by a mass shooter than getting hit by lightening. Stay out of the bad parts of neighborhoods and you are practically safe from gun fire. Automobiles and alcohol kill people by the millions. If this were about safety and saving lives, alcohol would be banned (already happened lol) and cars wouldnt be allowed to go over 20mph.
I think this is already happening as some videos say there is a long wait for .22LR rounds and .223.
The sheer size of the USA is its safety net where a curfew is involved, it will only be the cities and large towns that can be shut down, then it would be a food crisis not one of ammo.
the apprentice is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 07:27 PM   #10
saintsfan1977
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 7
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
I think this is already happening as some videos say there is a long wait for .22LR rounds and .223.
It depends on the bullet. If you just want any 223 and 22lr ammunition, you can buy it today. There is no shortage of that. Specific bullet and brand yes, but its no different than say Federal primers. Those havent been in most stores for a few years now. As soon as they pop up someone buys the whole pallet. But you can buy CCI, Remington, and Winchester primers all day long.
saintsfan1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2017, 03:24 AM   #11
justmike
Member
 
justmike's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 79
Likes: 73 (39 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by raburgeson View Post
As you all world wide can see the traitors within the USA are all wetting their panties over the possibility of infringing the rights of Americans to bear arms.

Even though ISIS has claimed responsibility for the attack (twice) they have it in mind to try to trash the second amendment of the Constitution of the United States.

They clearly are displaying all the agenda and who the enemy of the people are. Keep and fight for your guns! You need to protect yourself for this scum of the Earth.
LMAO. GTFOH with that disinfo.

The Vegas psyop was not done by ISIS, it was done by Crowds on Demand ( https://crowdsondemand.com/ ) with help from FBI stooges and probably some Freemason help in there too. Who owns the Mandalay Bay hotel? Disney? Who takes care of "security" for the hotel?



They may have helped with the Charlottesville psyop also.



Paddock was a patsy and a paddock is a holding area. The secret society tossers and shadow gov are throwing it in the SHEEPLE's face once again that they are sheep to be corralled and WHIPPED into submission using FEAR specifically with "terrorism".

Notice how the vampires and snakes who pulled off this PSYOP were asking for people to donate blood immediately after. DO NOT DONATE YOUR BLOOD. Also, do not donate your money to those stooges.

Las Vegas police are compromised and now illegitimate and can never be trusted.

Last edited by justmike; 13-10-2017 at 03:27 AM.
justmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2017, 07:50 PM   #12
the apprentice
Senior Member
 
the apprentice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 21,657
Likes: 2,478 (1,719 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan1977 View Post
It depends on the bullet. If you just want any 223 and 22lr ammunition, you can buy it today. There is no shortage of that. Specific bullet and brand yes, but its no different than say Federal primers. Those havent been in most stores for a few years now. As soon as they pop up someone buys the whole pallet. But you can buy CCI, Remington, and Winchester primers all day long.
What I am saying is, when there is any signs of unrest that supply will wind down some, this is how the public would loose a war using guns.
the apprentice is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
cover ups, false flag attack, political manipulation

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:03 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.