Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient & Forbidden Knowledge / False History

Old 12-10-2017, 12:25 AM   #61
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannibalimhotep View Post
No, you can't do what I am doing just by mixing African strains with random Strains, you have to cross the African strains with other things, then cross those crosses together, and cross the crosses with other THCv strains.

I talked to someone who was breeding Purple Swazi and breeding it with Exodus Cheese and he tried to say he was doing the same thing as me, then I explained how he is not doing what I am doing and he decided that I was right and he was just breeding African strains with random Strains.

You're a grow troll. I see you trolling the web with your irritating copy&paste garbage. You like to do it because you know it gets under real growers' skin. You don't know how to grow and are not even close to knowing how to breed. There is nothing you can teach me because you either don't know or are pretending not to just for the sake of trolling. I find it hard to believe anyone could legit be so ignorant but arrogant but you never know.

Just chucking African pollen from a lone surviving plant out of your pack in no way ensures high THCV. That's moronic to think of doing that and calling it breeding. It's not epigenetics. It's just bullshit. Again it's hard to believe someone could be so moronic but maybe that is the case. I've seen grow trolls who act just like you before. There were some well known ones back in the day. Some of 'em were funny as shit. You are just irritating.
Old 12-10-2017, 02:13 AM   #62
hannibalimhotep

Also, I have been topping these plants a lot, and some of them are at 12 and 16 main Colas (upper trunk/branches that take the place of the main trunk when the top is chopped), and I will top some of them 1 more time when I switch to flower on Friday.

And the General Rule of thumb is 1 oz per Cola, and each one has at least 4 Colas, and most of them have 8-16, and I will cut most of them one more time on Friday most likely. So I should get at least a quarter lb or half lb per plant, depending on the tops and size. The topping is also why they are kind of short and shrubby looking.

Also, I will switch them to Flower on Friday, but they are likely to grow another 1 to 3 feet during the 2 months of flower. So they will get bigger over these 2 months still. And the buds won't really even be noticeably forming until Month 1 is at its end, then the last 2 weeks they will basically be done but just get bigger and bigger.
Old 12-10-2017, 02:46 AM   #63
supertzar

The comments on RIU are hilarious. Maybe I'll post some later.

Last edited by supertzar; 12-10-2017 at 02:47 AM.
supertzar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 03:12 AM   #64
hannibalimhotep

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
The comments on RIU are hilarious. Maybe I'll post some later.
I actually just noticed your comment before this and was going to say that it sounds like you are an RIU troll that noticed me here and decided to spread the trolling. Funny that you mention it specifically, because that is where all my stalker trolls are from.

Last edited by hannibalimhotep; 12-10-2017 at 03:13 AM.
hannibalimhotep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 03:15 AM   #65
hannibalimhotep

Let me guess, you are probably on the Joe Rogan forum also? That is the Troll Nest of the Internet, apart from 4Chan and Reddit.

Last edited by hannibalimhotep; 12-10-2017 at 03:15 AM.
hannibalimhotep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 09:02 AM   #66
hannibalimhotep

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEinp1YLXjU
Old 12-10-2017, 10:54 AM   #67
supertzar

Quote:
I actually just noticed your comment before this and was going to say that it sounds like you are an RIU troll that noticed me here and decided to spread the trolling. Funny that you mention it specifically, because that is where all my stalker trolls are from.
I've posted on this forum exclusively for years. Never been on RIU. You are the troll, copying and pasting this moronic bullshit.

Last edited by supertzar; 12-10-2017 at 10:59 AM.
supertzar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 11:23 AM   #68
supertzar

Quote:
The Shaivite Temple, Grow 1
This is a series of videos that will probably be around 100 Episodes. Right now it has all the tips and little secret things that you can do for the Veg Cycle (before the Marijuana Flowers start growing). On Friday I will make a video switching the lights to Flower Cycle, and then 2 Months after that I will be harvesting about 1/2 LB per plant, and seeds to start the New Strains.

Who would want tips from someone who can't grow? Is this your idea of comedy? And why do you Capitalize some random Words all the time?
Old 12-10-2017, 12:18 PM   #69
supertzar

Quote:
Let me guess, you are probably on the Joe Rogan forum also? That is the Troll Nest of the Internet, apart from 4Chan and Reddit.
You seem to be up on troll nesting spots. Is that why you came here? Steady stream of trolls to be dealt with on the DIF. I retired one of them who exhibited major anti-cannabis propaganda for years.
Old 12-10-2017, 09:42 PM   #70
supertzar

You already posted this garbage.
Old 18-10-2017, 08:52 AM   #71
tinfoil hat

Quote:
Wait, are you breeding African strains? And are you breeding them for higher THCv content, or just Breeding them randomly?
Its just a random thing, fingers crossed I find something a little unusual worth keeping.