Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New Members Forum

Old 22-09-2014, 07:05 AM   #1
ex sheep

Default "YOU" are the ONE- NEO

Yes you are the one, the one that we have been waiting for, yes its YOU !

By the fact that you have come here, you are affecting change just by being here, its really that simple.

What can you do know that you have found out the world is not what you thought it was.

Well you are aware.

Can you imagine if EVERYONE was aware.

So you know you can't wake others up.

So what can you do here.

You can spread your awareness between others, even by posting your words, it affects.

There have been many a post that has made a difference to someone, sometimes it completely changes your perception, it has happened to me MANY a time.

Welcome to the forum :luv:
Old 22-09-2014, 10:36 AM   #2
iciclesnow
Inactive

Thank you for saying that. I feel so insecure at times making posts, because I might be wrong or daft etc just like real life. ie not on the internet.
I avoid social media and so this is a bit trepadatious , if that's a word.

Also, I think I have just realized that Neo means One, from your title I never got that before
iciclesnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2014, 10:44 AM   #3
ex sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by iciclesnow View Post
Thank you for saying that. I feel so insecure at times making posts, because I might be wrong or daft etc just like real life. ie not on the internet.
I avoid social media and so this is a bit trepadatious , if that's a word.

Also, I think I have just realized that Neo means One, from your title I never got that before
Your post now may help someone else, thanks.

This is what this new sub forum is about, post what you like, any subject, it wont be ridiculed here.

Enjoy