Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 25-11-2014, 08:28 PM   #21
positiveevitisop
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: In a house
Posts: 732
Likes: 37 (31 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2pogo View Post
Every thing in existance that is not positive is neautral until your mind analyses it..Without neutral there will be flow of energy both neutral and positive flow in harmony in my house until negative shorts the current and i trip the switch, I am certain this energy is more like alternating current..
If we shut out the negative, we shut out a portion of the universe(us) that is essential. When a strange animal is near and threatens the cubs of a mother wolf, she becomes the fiercest she can be so she can intimidate that threat away. She will defend her young with her life, and that isn't wrong. The wolf shouldn't second guess or dismiss he negative reaction to the situation. If negativity was alien to that mother wolf, if she didn't listen to what her heart was saying, she would not have the ability to fend off the threat. So why try and push negativity away to the point to where it is completely excluded from our being? No, It should be in sync with ourselves. The mother wolf isn't always fierce, only when it's necessary is she fierce. Having the intuition and the control to know when it's necessary is the key.

My statements on balance are just the way I see things, and it was the embodiment of my experience. I'm not trying to argue who is right or who is wrong. I just want everyone to find their inner self, including myself. If I knew all the answers, I wouldn't be here, so I'm willing to consider anyone's point of view.

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2pogo View Post
The more information(neutral will lead to more positive i can not understand how negative can resonate at a high frequency..
I know it's hard to understand, but I believe we move forward by including, not excluding. By understanding things, we can learn to work around the things that negatively effect us by understanding negativity itself, and eventually, we will have total control of our thoughts and emotions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2pogo View Post
When i think a negative if i cant discard that from my thoughts i can not get on that good vibration..
That's because running away from negative thoughts not how you win the fight. You have to take yourself outside of the box and look at yourself and say, "why can't I let go of this negative thought?" Try and figure it out, and work on it once you find out why... that's what I call building up your spiritual muscles . Do this every time you get stuck in a negative thought loop, and then after a while, it will seem like negative thoughts don't effect you as badly as it did before. It's a long process though.:sadface:

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2pogo View Post
no place for negative energy in my energy..
I know what I'm saying must conflict with some belief systems you may have, but it is in my strongest beliefs that you should reconsider what you're saying.
Try to understand the origin of the negativity in your thoughts. Try to understand it's purpose in your mind. Control it by understanding it, and then use your positivity to gently rub the negativity/pain ect. inside of you to a calm. Like a mother nursing a tempered child to sleep.
The more we run away from negativity, the more we will fail to control it.

That is what I believe anyway.
__________________
I am Nature, and Nature is me.

http://www.esotericonline.net/forum/...ting-spiritual

Last edited by positiveevitisop; 25-11-2014 at 08:57 PM.
positiveevitisop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2014, 08:35 PM   #22
positiveevitisop
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: In a house
Posts: 732
Likes: 37 (31 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2pogo View Post
What i wanted to say was to get on that vibe without drugs its best to focus on the positive vibration during meditation?
It is, but there are points where negative thoughts will find its way in, and when that happens, running away form it is not how we go about ridding ourselves of that nasty feeling that goes along with persisting negative thoughts/feelings.
__________________
I am Nature, and Nature is me.

http://www.esotericonline.net/forum/...ting-spiritual

Last edited by positiveevitisop; 25-11-2014 at 08:37 PM.
positiveevitisop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2014, 08:56 PM   #23
h2pogo
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 11,650
Likes: 1,189 (670 Posts)
Default

^ I agree with everything you say, totally fits my belief, we are on the same wavelength..We must confront the all negative thoughts only then can we over come negativity is a positive way?
To ignore and dismiss is negativity at it lowest vibration, all truth must be embraced but to attain a high frequency when meditating without drugs the negativity must be dealt with first..would you agree?

The reason I originally posted on the thread was it reminded me of my first proper buzz meditating without drugs, i lost all the negative thoughts first by addressing those thoughts and coming to terms with them before i could really make any meaningful connection to the divine vibration and hear my inner voice.
The energy of positive vibration will short circuit if touched by negativity while making that connection, like a mum hen meditating when the fox comes for her chicks she will snap out of that conscious state to a more grounded one.

But hey what works for me might not for others..

BTW the ripples of your experience and your energy creating this thread has born a new religion

I had just smoke my first spliff in moinths and had one of 'those' experiences..

For a laugh i started a thread to see if we cant find a common belief that could potentially unite us here and spread some positivity to the DI forum, the most anti religious forum in the universe And so far 99% positive vibrations

Last edited by h2pogo; 25-11-2014 at 09:14 PM.
h2pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2014, 09:45 PM   #24
positiveevitisop
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: In a house
Posts: 732
Likes: 37 (31 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2pogo View Post
^ I agree with everything you say, totally fits my belief, we are on the same wavelength..We must confront the all negative thoughts only then can we over come negativity is a positive way?
To ignore and dismiss is negativity at it lowest vibration, all truth must be embraced but to attain a high frequency when meditating without drugs the negativity must be dealt with first..would you agree?
I agree very much so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2pogo View Post
The reason I originally posted on the thread was it reminded me of my first proper buzz meditating without drugs, i lost all the negative thoughts first by addressing those thoughts and coming to terms with them before i could really make any meaningful connection to the divine vibration and hear my inner voice.
I'm glad we were able to have this discussion. These were actually the conclusions/realizations I came to during my experience. I was even trying to say these things to my partners during the comedown.
Quote:
Originally Posted by h2pogo View Post
The energy of positive vibration will short circuit if touched by negativity while making that connection, like a mum hen meditating when the fox comes for her chicks she will snap out of that conscious state to a more grounded one.

But hey what works for me might not for others..
You're right that negative thoughts do interfere when trying to raise your vibrations, ie. meditate, but it's not as threatening as a fox is to a mother hens chicks. Overreacting to a negative thought will facilitate it. You're right though, we each have to do what works for us, individually, in our present state.

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2pogo View Post
BTW the ripples of your experience and your energy creating this thread has born a new religion

I had just smoke my first spliff in moinths and had one of 'those' experiences..

For a laugh i started a thread to see if we cant find a common belief that could potentially unite us here on the DI forum, the most anti religious forum in the universe And so far 99% positive vibrations
:luv: Care to share the thread?
__________________
I am Nature, and Nature is me.

http://www.esotericonline.net/forum/...ting-spiritual

Last edited by positiveevitisop; 25-11-2014 at 10:51 PM.
positiveevitisop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2014, 10:10 PM   #25
h2pogo
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 11,650
Likes: 1,189 (670 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by positiveevitisop View Post
You're right that negative thoughts do interfere when trying to raise your vibrations, ie. meditate, but it's not as threatening as a fox is to a mother hens chicks. Overreacting to a negative thought will facilitate it. You're right thought, we each have to do what works for us, individually, in our present state.



:luv: Care to share the thread?
Totally agree..

Yay that in bold is, how we pray..Its a religion where all beliefs faiths and traditions are accepted so far do what you will just cause no harm loss, there is no crime if there is no victim and let the divine positive vibration judge self harm..err i think
We are united in the belief that to save humanity we must pool that positive energy and resonate at a higher more loving, compassionate, sharing caring vibration than the one we are on..or some thing like that OR..
Every thing is vibration and we seek to come together to learn how to generate good vibration for humanity..

Like the title of this thread, if we can answer that question we will have some of the universes mysteries solved.

The thread is called 'positive energy' in general chat..

Last edited by h2pogo; 25-11-2014 at 10:11 PM.
h2pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2014, 10:37 AM   #26
positiveevitisop
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: In a house
Posts: 732
Likes: 37 (31 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2pogo View Post
Totally agree..

Yay that in bold is, how we pray..Its a religion where all beliefs faiths and traditions are accepted so far do what you will just cause no harm loss, there is no crime if there is no victim and let the divine positive vibration judge self harm..err i think
We are united in the belief that to save humanity we must pool that positive energy and resonate at a higher more loving, compassionate, sharing caring vibration than the one we are on..or some thing like that OR..
Every thing is vibration and we seek to come together to learn how to generate good vibration for humanity..

Like the title of this thread, if we can answer that question we will have some of the universes mysteries solved.

The thread is called 'positive energy' in general chat..
Thanks for the collaboration!:luv:

I'll definitely check out the thread.
__________________
I am Nature, and Nature is me.

http://www.esotericonline.net/forum/...ting-spiritual
positiveevitisop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 06:43 AM   #27
positiveevitisop
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: In a house
Posts: 732
Likes: 37 (31 Posts)
Default

I'm doing more research on meditation, can't find much, especially on the hand, elbow and shoulder contractions. Maybe someone can give me some good, informative, meditation references?
__________________
I am Nature, and Nature is me.

http://www.esotericonline.net/forum/...ting-spiritual

Last edited by positiveevitisop; 02-12-2014 at 06:43 AM.
positiveevitisop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 09:45 AM   #28
h2pogo
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 11,650
Likes: 1,189 (670 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by positiveevitisop View Post
I'm doing more research on meditation, can't find much, especially on the hand, elbow and shoulder contractions. Maybe someone can give me some good, informative, meditation references?
My initial reaction would be it could of been the strychnine in the shrooms, but that of course could be a myth?

May be some yoga practitioners could shed some light? Same thing as meditation but goes deeper into the balance of body rather than just mind?

Or could it be, while tripping the enhanced electromagnetic activity of the brain leaves other parts of the body to kind of fend for its self?

BTW , Thanks for your positive contributions

Last edited by h2pogo; 02-12-2014 at 09:46 AM.
h2pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 07:38 PM   #29
positiveevitisop
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: In a house
Posts: 732
Likes: 37 (31 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2pogo View Post
My initial reaction would be it could of been the strychnine in the shrooms, but that of course could be a myth?
From what I researched, psilocybin mushrooms has a very High LD value, making them close to impossible to OD on. If strychnine was present, then the LD value would be very low. On top of which, the other two participants in my experience had taken the same dosage and would have also experienced symptoms.


Quote:
Originally Posted by h2pogo View Post
May be some yoga practitioners could shed some light? Same thing as meditation but goes deeper into the balance of body rather than just mind?
Maybe.

If someone like that would take the time out to help me figure this out, I would be very appreciative...

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2pogo View Post
Or could it be, while tripping the enhanced electromagnetic activity of the brain leaves other parts of the body to kind of fend for its self?
Nahh, I don't think so. That's what I believe anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2pogo View Post
BTW , Thanks for your positive contributions
Your welcome :luv:
__________________
I am Nature, and Nature is me.

http://www.esotericonline.net/forum/...ting-spiritual
positiveevitisop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2014, 08:31 PM   #30
positiveevitisop
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: In a house
Posts: 732
Likes: 37 (31 Posts)
Default

Let me go ahead and add that when I was tuning into my true self and I felt "all knowing," I was emitting a full on reptile energy. I felt I had energetically transformed into my true self, which is of a reptile nature. The phantom tail I've had my entire life had felt way more real than it usually does when I tuned into myself. This entire experience has confirmed my soul relation, to reptile beings!:luv:

I didn't mention any of this on the OP at first because of the stigma attached to reptiles and spiritual experiences, and I wanted people to read the thread without prejudice, but now I don't give a crap what anybody thinks or says. I have to keep reminding myself that I no longer have to hide the things I thought I had to hide since I was a child. Even if it kills me, I will be true to myself and I will be open about all of my experiences without worry. I talk about these things with people verbally as if it is a casual conversation. You would be surprised how being open about these things can get people to open up about their spiritual experiences as well. People who you'd think never had experienced such things, may have been holding them in their entire life in fear of being called "crazy." Because my 2 positive OBEs involve reptile beings, I used to hold them in in fear of being ostracized, but that's not the way I am anymore. I'm sure other like me will stay fearful and will likely refuse to talk about their positive spiritual experiences with reptile beings to anyone for any reason, but I'm hoping my openness will get those people to come out into the open and be proud of who they are. This wan't even an outer body experience and yet it showed me what my own self and my energy feels like.
__________________
I am Nature, and Nature is me.

http://www.esotericonline.net/forum/...ting-spiritual

Last edited by positiveevitisop; 17-12-2014 at 08:37 PM.
positiveevitisop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2014, 12:00 AM   #31
positiveevitisop
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: In a house
Posts: 732
Likes: 37 (31 Posts)
Default

Bump!:luv:
__________________
I am Nature, and Nature is me.

http://www.esotericonline.net/forum/...ting-spiritual
positiveevitisop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2015, 02:18 AM   #32
positiveevitisop
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: In a house
Posts: 732
Likes: 37 (31 Posts)
Default

My experience here led me to this website a few weeks ago, and a thread there is what resonated with me and convinced me to sign up there. Since I did that, I met someone very interesting and I am now very relieved to find others like me. Here's a link to the thread that resonated with me.

http://www.starseeds.net/group/the-r...atefull-people

My comment is on the bottom of this page. Enjoy!:luv::luv:
__________________
I am Nature, and Nature is me.

http://www.esotericonline.net/forum/...ting-spiritual

Last edited by positiveevitisop; 18-01-2015 at 02:19 AM.
positiveevitisop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2015, 11:20 AM   #33
kizzie
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Hertfordshire UK
Posts: 5,486
Likes: 3,708 (1,807 Posts)
Default

Well this is strange. I just clicked on play on the music. and both my cats that were sound asleep have come over and climbed over the PC table and all the other junk in front of my speakers and sat there. As soon as the singing started they both walked off again. wonder what that was about.
__________________
When you stop watching what they want you to watch you stop thinking what they want you to think.. Then you see a world that is nothing like they tell you it is.
kizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2015, 01:41 AM   #34
positiveevitisop
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: In a house
Posts: 732
Likes: 37 (31 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzie View Post
Well this is strange. I just clicked on play on the music. and both my cats that were sound asleep have come over and climbed over the PC table and all the other junk in front of my speakers and sat there. As soon as the singing started they both walked off again. wonder what that was about.
The singing has strong emotion attached to it, cats receive sound and the energy attached to it at a stronger level.
The translation to that song was posted on post # 16, but I'll post it again for ya.

Twameva maataa cha pitaa
twameva,
Twameva bandhush cha sakhaa
twameva,
Twameva vidyaa dravinam twameva,
Twameva sarvam mama deva deva.



Oh beloved! you are mother and
father.
You are friend and companion.
You are riches, you are wisdom.
You are the eternal divine guide
__________________
I am Nature, and Nature is me.

http://www.esotericonline.net/forum/...ting-spiritual

Last edited by positiveevitisop; 20-01-2015 at 01:42 AM.
positiveevitisop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2019, 03:29 PM   #35
positiveevitisop
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: In a house
Posts: 732
Likes: 37 (31 Posts)
Default

Bump! <3
__________________
I am Nature, and Nature is me.

http://www.esotericonline.net/forum/...ting-spiritual
positiveevitisop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2019, 01:56 AM   #36
gore tex
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 114
Likes: 25 (18 Posts)
Default

Using external means to experience the pure self lol ?

That's like watching porn while masturbating instead of getting the real thing. Perhaps not the the best analogy to share but you get my drift.

Experiences come and go. It's a phenomena that can be analyzed & interpreted by the ego. I'm not calling you a liar though. You had a wonderful experience but at the end of the day it's incomparable to the infinite.

When your pure self is eternally realized it is by default needless of any psychedelics. You lose your sense of individuality and merge with pure existence. It is beyond what words can describe.
__________________
“I will give you what no eye has seen, and what no ear has heard, and what no hand has touched, and what has not occurred to the human mind.”

Knowledge is information; wisdom is transformation. Knowledge is borrowed; wisdom is your own.

Walk without feet. Fly without wings. Think without mind.

Last edited by gore tex; 09-01-2019 at 02:07 AM.
gore tex is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
life energy, love, psilocybin mushroom, spiritual experience, vibration

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:38 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.