Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 25-11-2016, 10:04 PM   #21
positiveevitisop

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargategazer View Post
Aren't all 'isms' like political correctness and the word 'discrimination' false constructs designed to prevent discusion, water down the language limiting words to those deemed permisable by the social engineers designed to tie society up in knots and ensure that everyone is policing everyone else to the point where we are at group think 1984 style? Discrimination is a good thing and essential in life...well it was until the emphasis of its meaning was changed. I discriminated this morning when I chose between two different pairs of socks. Daring I know.
So let me get this straight: You are pro racism? If you are pro discrimination, then you should have no problem with me discriminating discrimination!

XD

Don't get hung up on a few irrelevant concepts, the point of the thread was to describe the gullible majority of people... those who are willing to believe things over the web with no experiential backup, and how this is tied to the widespread, mainstream concepts that paint reptilian beings with fear. In a way, the fact that this is true is why many of the properly pushed propaganda has a high level of success when targeted at common human emotions. In this case, emotions targeted in the reptilian hate brigade is fear and self denial (denying responsibility of current human condition)

^ . ^

http://www.esotericonline.net/forum/...ting-spiritual

Last edited by positiveevitisop; 25-11-2016 at 10:10 PM.
positiveevitisop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2017, 05:10 PM   #22
positiveevitisop

BUMP!

http://www.esotericonline.net/forum/...ting-spiritual
positiveevitisop is offline   Reply With Quote