Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

View Poll Results: Do you believe the claims?
Yes 75 52.45%
No 44 30.77%
I don't follow these kinds of stories 5 3.50%
Undecided 19 13.29%
Voters: 143. You may not vote on this poll

Old 22-06-2015, 04:24 PM   #18781
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by masonma71 View Post
I think its great that David Icke provided the link for the petition to help the children on his headlines page today. I know that part of the site get plenty of hits, so many people will be alerted to it
Important enough to be on the front page, but not important enough for him to comment on the allegations. I wonder why that is?
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2015, 04:29 PM   #18782
ledingue
Inactive

Bit of a quandary, eh Alf?
ledingue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2015, 04:31 PM   #18783
alf hearted
Banned

It's certainly got me thinking.
Old 22-06-2015, 04:37 PM   #18784
susan0207
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
It's certainly got me thinking.
weird, eh?
susan0207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2015, 04:39 PM   #18785
susan0207
Inactive

who is 'ickonic' ? http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/p...children-case/
Old 22-06-2015, 04:44 PM   #18786
ledingue
Inactive

Re-cycling the same tactics that so spectacularly imploded the last time, when Sabine was fronting it, smacks of scraping the barrel to me. They just can't get any traction at all. But still they keep trying. Those who ridicule their nonsense are by now the vast majority of their audience. Most of the "supporters" of Team JF online are fake avatars managed by that team themselves. For professionals in this psychological manipulation field they do seem to be surprisingly crap at it!
But still they carry on, now with the diversification phase.... Satanism... everywhere!! The "cover-up of the Hampstead Satanic cult is just like all the other [real] cover-ups"... and on they go. I can't help but detect that their hearts are really not in it, they're just going through the motions, repeating the lie endlessly, putting all their faith in Goebbells' maxim...

Still, it's entertaining. I miss Neelu, personally, one of my favourites. I think she should definitely arrest Teresa May and command her to be hanged for treason. After paying her £720 billion fine of course. But Belinda's team appear to have chilled on the "Sovereign Freemen, Common Law" angle as all it achieved was hearty laughter and a nice line in funny videos. Sabine was supposed to be bringing (discredited to the point of being a laughing stock) Kevin Annett on board the Hoax bus.... oh well, I was really looking forwards to that.

As an optimist I'm still hoping for some more hilarity.. but it's all gone rather flat at Team Belinda & Charlotte recently. Another petition... whoop-de-doo.

Last edited by ledingue; 22-06-2015 at 04:46 PM. Reason: typo
Old 22-06-2015, 05:29 PM   #18787
agrona
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledingue View Post
Re-cycling the same tactics that so spectacularly imploded the last time, when Sabine was fronting it, smacks of scraping the barrel to me. They just can't get any traction at all. But still they keep trying. Those who ridicule their nonsense are by now the vast majority of their audience. Most of the "supporters" of Team JF online are fake avatars managed by that team themselves. For professionals in this psychological manipulation field they do seem to be surprisingly crap at it!
But still they carry on, now with the diversification phase.... Satanism... everywhere!! The "cover-up of the Hampstead Satanic cult is just like all the other [real] cover-ups"... and on they go. I can't help but detect that their hearts are really not in it, they're just going through the motions, repeating the lie endlessly, putting all their faith in Goebbells' maxim...

Still, it's entertaining. I miss Neelu, personally, one of my favourites. I think she should definitely arrest Teresa May and command her to be hanged for treason. After paying her £720 billion fine of course. But Belinda's team appear to have chilled on the "Sovereign Freemen, Common Law" angle as all it achieved was hearty laughter and a nice line in funny videos. Sabine was supposed to be bringing (discredited to the point of being a laughing stock) Kevin Annett on board the Hoax bus.... oh well, I was really looking forwards to that.

As an optimist I'm still hoping for some more hilarity.. but it's all gone rather flat at Team Belinda & Charlotte recently. Another petition... whoop-de-doo.
Plenty ended up with egg on their faces with the last hoax, the Hollie Greig Hoax, and it will happen again, lots of egg on faces. It might take time for them to realise they have been conned, some find it hard to admit they have been duped, Of course there is the subject of paypals and donate buttons....all the time the gullible contribute to those, the scammers will continue.
agrona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2015, 06:41 PM   #18788
sprat
Inactive

http://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWHC/QB/2014/3404.html

https://hampsteadresearch.wordpress....-of-this-cult/
sprat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2015, 06:51 PM   #18789
agrona
Inactive

Interesting.....

In Dowson v Chief Constable of Northumbria Police [2010] EWHC 2612 (QB) [42], Simon J set out a useful summary of the law on harassment which was in part derived from the House of Lords decision in the case of Majrowski v Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Trust [2007] 1 AC 224:

(1) There must be conduct which occurs on at least two occasions,

(2) which is targeted at the claimant,

(3) which is calculated in an objective sense to cause alarm or distress, and

(4) which is objectively judged to be oppressive and unacceptable.

(5) What is oppressive and unacceptable may depend on the social or working context in which the conduct occurs.

(6) A line is to be drawn between conduct which is unattractive and unreasonable, and conduct which has been described in various ways: 'torment' of the victim, 'of an order which would sustain you criminal liability'.

Publication, whether in a newspaper or on a website, may of course ground liability in harassment: Thomas v News Group Newspapers Ltd [2002] EMLR 4.
agrona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2015, 08:01 PM   #18790
ledingue
Inactive

The pressure is really getting to Charlotte Ward. I wonder if the police have spoken to her. Most of the time it looks like someone else is writing the posts since a while ago.

All her harassment videos removed from her now slimmed down blog. But there are downloaded copies and cached copies of course. I wonder if she'll have the presence of mind to blame her beloved Illuminati for ruining her life. Perhaps she'll simply slide into full-blown derangement and go and drink her own blood with Araya in Glastonbury.

Last edited by ledingue; 22-06-2015 at 08:58 PM. Reason: typo
Old 22-06-2015, 10:48 PM   #18791
susan0207
Inactive

Quote:
The pressure is really getting to Charlotte Ward.
It really is! She's having a meltdown! https://hoaxteadresearch.wordpress.c...nics/#comments
Old 23-06-2015, 12:35 AM   #18792
ledingue
Inactive

I wonder if Abe and Ella are staying in Sabine's apartment near Berlin
Old 23-06-2015, 01:46 AM   #18793
illuminumnuts

Thumbs up Fireless smoke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by masonma71 View Post
I think its great that David Icke provided the link for the petition to help the children on his headlines page today. I know that part of the site get plenty of hits, so many people will be alerted to it
Seconded. I am also staying open minded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
Important enough to be on the front page, but not important enough for him to comment on the allegations.
I wold suggest that if it was deemed important enough to be on the front page, then he was making some sort of supportive statement. I mean it really shouldn't be too hard to figure that out.
Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 23-06-2015 at 03:43 AM.
illuminumnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2015, 05:43 AM   #18794
notbuyingit

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminumnuts View Post
Seconded. I am also staying open minded.

I wold suggest that if it was deemed important enough to be on the front page, then he was making some sort of supportive statement. I mean it really shouldn't be too hard to figure that out.
Take note y'all! Under healthcare products from David Icke you can purchase Hemp protein powder
notbuyingit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2015, 05:58 AM   #18795
illuminumnuts

Lightbulb Incognito island hopper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by notbuyingit View Post
Take note y'all! Under healthcare products from David Icke you can purchase Hemp protein powder
Ah, so that's where AC must be hiding out then...
Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 23-06-2015 at 05:58 AM.
illuminumnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2015, 06:13 AM   #18796
notbuyingit

Quote:
The pressure is really getting to Charlotte Ward. I wonder if the police have spoken to her. Most of the time it looks like someone else is writing the posts since a while ago.

All her harassment videos removed from her now slimmed down blog. But there are downloaded copies and cached copies of course. I wonder if she'll have the presence of mind to blame her beloved Illuminati for ruining her life. Perhaps she'll simply slide into full-blown derangement and go and drink her own blood with Araya in Glastonbury.
Wishful thinking
50 posts in the last three days with contributions made from a variety of like-minded individuals are keeping the blog very lively. Jacqui doesn't need to write everything because she is certainly not the only person wanting to pursue the truth of this matter.
When are people going to desist from attempting to discredit people by describing them in terms of mental illness? It insults those who actually have been diagnosed with psychiatric problems. If you really believe they are ALL mentally unstable it does you no credit to mock them at every opportunity. Would you do the same to someone who was physically disabled? Show some empathy!!

Last edited by i_am; 23-06-2015 at 06:56 AM.
Old 23-06-2015, 06:37 AM   #18797
notbuyingit

Quote:
Originally Posted by agrona View Post
Is she really, I know of two people recently that were imprisoned for sending out malicious emails...took a while to build up the evidence, but they got there in the end.....she will be brought to justice.
Since you are so concerned I would imagine that you personally have already reported this to the police yourself. In which case why are you still here? Why do you believe that the people of one of the wealthiest parts of the UK need you to champion their cause? People who have enough money to buy protection and lawyers are more than capable of pursuing their own legal action for harrassment. If they have not done so it would be either because they do not actually give a stuff (in which case you don't need to either), or they would prefer not to have any deep investigation into their lives exposed in court (possibly because they have something to hide).
Either way your work here is done.
Old 23-06-2015, 08:12 AM   #18798
sunshine2012

Exclamation .

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackyblue View Post
Hi welcome

RD is not a sensitive topic for me in the slightest.
I cannot comment on whether he is or is not for other posters.

If there "is" any truth in your perceptions and you think you are picking up vibes that certain members seem unwiling to talk about RD, it may be because in actual fact those people "do" to some extent believe the children to have been abused.
They believe they have been abused most severely by AC and Ella, with charlatans such as Mckenzie being guilty of exploitation for their own agenda.
I think among the "HoaxTeam" it is pretty well established that most believe SRA is nonsense, however perhaps they have not completely made their minds up on "RD" and while they may have some suspicions, they at the sametime see the childrens immediate threat being from AC, Ella and team, and probably feel that when RD's name gets mentioned by "believers" it is being used as a "distraction" and "decoy", and while they may not have made their minds up completely about RD, i think they are unwilling to "FOCUS" to much on RD as they feel this is the distraction.

I could be wrong, but if they are indeed displaying reservations about going there, i would suggest it is because while they have lingering doubts, they see "far more" important issues at this present time, that need more urgently focused upon.
Even in the event RD is a rogue, it does not in anyway shape or form prove any of the more elaborate claims.
I have logged in.
In black n blue n technicolour.
The Children were abused.
They know more than I do.
Go on abuse me for that n I will step up and uphold.
Why the constant vitriol????
Why not work together ..

Over n out.
Old 23-06-2015, 08:43 AM   #18799
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
The Children were abused.
Says you. Unfortunately for your case, a court of law demands a higher standard of proof than that.
Quote:
They know more than I do.
That doesn't surprise me in the slightest.
Quote:
Why not work together ..
Because a good team has to pick its members carefully. One vastly underpar worker can hold back a team effort considerably.

Last edited by alf hearted; 23-06-2015 at 08:47 AM.
Old 23-06-2015, 09:12 AM   #18800
susan0207
Inactive

Quote:
If you really believe they are ALL mentally unstable it does you no credit to mock them at every opportunity. Would you do the same to someone who was physically disabled? Show some empathy!!
But what to think of people that follow the rantings of the mentally unstable, delusional, or, perhaps, plain paid operatives?

I have put up evidence that Charlotte Ward aka 'Jacqui' at hampsteadNOresearch was and is linked in with the mckenzie puppetmaster of this whole affair, but not ONE person has responded to this very important point.

The mckenzie clan, of which charlotte ward is also part, also pushed the exact same template to this case, ie the hollie greig case. This is a pattern. An agenda. Both are hoaxes.

Last edited by susan0207; 23-06-2015 at 09:52 AM.