Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Other News

Old 22-08-2015, 10:53 PM   #21
mousewitz
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent revolution View Post
Do you think it sounds like he might have lost consciousness while doing the manoeuvre?

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom friend

Not likely as it does appear he was trying to save it until the last minute.

Accelerated stall seems most likely. He would have seen he was too low, pulled back on the stick and in turn actually gave himself less lift (although unlikely he'd have been able to complete it anyway).

Latest news is saying 7 dead, and the pilot is alive but in critical condition.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-34029764
mousewitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2015, 01:17 AM   #22
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooberman View Post

(RAW VIDEO) Shoreham airshow Horror as jet plane crashes in fireball FULL VIDEO #shoreham UK (0:24)

Published on Aug 22, 2015

(RAW VIDEO) Shoreham airshow Horror as jet plane crashes in fireball during seaside display
An aircraft has reportedly crashed in southern England, during the Shoreham Airshow. The plane that crashed was reportedly a Hawker Hunter, a British fighter aircraft.

The A27 near Brighton city airport has been closed in both directions. The airport was where the event – formally known as the Royal Air Forces Association air show – was being held.

One report said the plane was attempting a loop manoeuvre before it collided with four cars as it hit the ground. Another unconfirmed report said that two cyclists were injured in the crash.

The BBC reported that the pilot was pulled from the burning wreckage of the jet and that he was recovering in hospital.

Sussex police said emergency services were on the scene, while Shoreham air show tweeted: “There has been a major incident outside the airfield boundary. The emergency services are responding. Updates will follow when available.”

Read more?
http://news.sky.com/story/1540055/se...-on-major-road
Why two smoke plumes ??? did it bounce ?
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2015, 01:21 AM   #23
dentedarthur
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
Why two smoke plumes ??? did it bounce ?
Well it didn't hit the ground and start burrowing
Of course it bounced
dentedarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2015, 01:42 AM   #24
jupiter12

Quote:

(RAW VIDEO) Shoreham airshow Horror as jet plane crashes in fireball FULL VIDEO #shoreham UK (0:24)

Published on Aug 22, 2015

(RAW VIDEO) Shoreham airshow Horror as jet plane crashes in fireball during seaside display
An aircraft has reportedly crashed in southern England, during the Shoreham Airshow. The plane that crashed was reportedly a Hawker Hunter, a British fighter aircraft.

The A27 near Brighton city airport has been closed in both directions. The airport was where the event – formally known as the Royal Air Forces Association air show – was being held.

One report said the plane was attempting a loop manoeuvre before it collided with four cars as it hit the ground. Another unconfirmed report said that two cyclists were injured in the crash.

The BBC reported that the pilot was pulled from the burning wreckage of the jet and that he was recovering in hospital.

Sussex police said emergency services were on the scene, while Shoreham air show tweeted: “There has been a major incident outside the airfield boundary. The emergency services are responding. Updates will follow when available.”

Read more?
http://news.sky.com/story/1540055/se...-on-major-road
Very sad and a horrendous incident, not the first and no doubt not the last.

I heard all these war machines flying over. People must have nothing else to do or have a morbid curiosity about these war machines which were designed for nothing but murder and destruction. TPTB clearly desire worship of their historical weapons of destruction which are still destroying life!
Old 23-08-2015, 02:51 AM   #25
serpentine

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter12 View Post
Very sad and a horrendous incident, not the first and no doubt not the last.

I heard all these war machines flying over. People must have nothing else to do or have a morbid curiosity about these war machines which were designed for nothing but murder and destruction. TPTB clearly desire worship of their historical weapons of destruction which are still destroying life!

I'm not keen on old jets being flown at air shows for safety reasons but remembering the past especially the young men who were fighting in the skies above Kent exactly 75 years ago is not worship by any means.
serpentine is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2015, 03:04 AM   #26
jupiter12

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentine View Post
I'm not keen on old jets being flown at air shows for safety reasons but remembering the past especially the young men who were fighting in the skies above Kent exactly 75 years ago is not worship by any means.
Airshows partly demonstrate the destructive power of aircrafts. I can't understand why anyone would want to even view them! It's tptb that are responsible for their creation and now seem to want to showcase their weapons of destruction for some reason. The general public probably don't even want to think about the destructive powers they were designed for and all the deaths they might have caused.
Old 23-08-2015, 08:47 AM   #27
vonnegutsnut

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter12 View Post
Airshows partly demonstrate the destructive power of aircrafts. I can't understand why anyone would want to even view them! It's tptb that are responsible for their creation and now seem to want to showcase their weapons of destruction for some reason. The general public probably don't even want to think about the destructive powers they were designed for and all the deaths they might have caused.
We have always been fascinated by flight so it's no wonder that people go to these shows to see the feats of modern engineering.
vonnegutsnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2015, 08:50 AM   #28
alf hearted
Banned

Having an old fighter jet do loop the loops is like having a dying tiger doing circus tricks.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2015, 12:33 PM   #29
agc180470

This is a tragedy for all concerned.

I thought there were rules (after Rammstein) around flying over/towards crowds at airshows? Would this not logically apply wherever possible to roads and built up areas as well, especially with something like a loop (as opposed to a simple one plane flypast) where there is more obvious danger involved? It looks like there is green space North of the airport, or even do it over the sea just South?

I do not mean this in any way against the pilot or to denigrate the victims or their families/friends, more in the sense of could this have been avoided or the impact reduced.

Peace all
agc180470 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2015, 12:43 PM   #30
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentine View Post
I remember when I was a teenager getting up to teenage antics and many of the old folks would grumble about "the sacrifice our generation made for yours" completely blinkered from the fact that it was their generation that started these world wars, not mine.

Now, we have TV stations dedicated to the weapons of war, there's even a "forces" tv station.

Whilst the "sacrifice" shouldn't be forgotten, it must be acknowledged that this programming is not about remembering the fallen, it's about keeping your bonce in a war zone.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2015, 12:53 PM   #31
thermion

Where are the usual conspiracy morons to say it's all fake? CGI? A false flag? 'No one died', 'they're all crisis actors', etc.

Come on, you're usually so fast to shout 'hoax' when it's abroad. Not so fast to shout 'hoax' now are you?!

thermion

Last edited by thermion; 23-08-2015 at 01:14 PM.
thermion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2015, 01:22 PM   #32
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermion View Post
Where are the usual conspiracy morons to say it's all fake? CGI? A false flag? 'No one died', 'they're all crisis actors', etc.

Come on, you're usually so fast to shout 'hoax' when it's abroad. Not so fast to shout 'hoax' now are you?!

thermion
What would the motive be ?? who profits ?? maybe thats why no one is screaming hoax
Old 23-08-2015, 02:44 PM   #33
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
What would the motive be ?? who profits ?? maybe thats why no one is screaming hoax
That makes a refreshing change.
Most times WTSHTF somewhere then the usual suspects are all over DIF calling it a 'false flag' involving 'crisis actors'.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2015, 08:32 PM   #34
thirstyandmiserable
Inactive

I'm scatching my head over this minor detail.

The plane crashed into a fireball which killed 11 people across a motorway by flattened cars, setting fire to them etc.

And yet the pilot (of said plane) was pulled from the wreckage/fuselage of the crashed plane alive??????????

Last edited by thirstyandmiserable; 23-08-2015 at 08:33 PM.
thirstyandmiserable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2015, 08:48 PM   #35
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirstyandmiserable View Post
I'm scatching my head over this minor detail.

The plane crashed into a fireball which killed 11 people across a motorway by flattened cars, setting fire to them etc.

And yet the pilot (of said plane) was pulled from the wreckage/fuselage of the crashed plane alive??????????

I know, looking at the fireball its hard to believe ......its early days yet .
Old 23-08-2015, 08:52 PM   #36
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
I remember when I was a teenager getting up to teenage antics and many of the old folks would grumble about "the sacrifice our generation made for yours" completely blinkered from the fact that it was their generation that started these world wars, not mine.

Now, we have TV stations dedicated to the weapons of war, there's even a "forces" tv station.

Whilst the "sacrifice" shouldn't be forgotten, it must be acknowledged that this programming is not about remembering the fallen, it's about keeping your bonce in a war zone.
Quote:
it was their generation that started these world wars,
No ,it was Their Government /Royal Families,....NOT the "people" who started the wars,FFS sake they were starved almost .....they lost Farthers ,Brothers Uncles .....and were lied to by the BBC ETC ....
Old 23-08-2015, 08:55 PM   #37
alf hearted
Banned

It sounds like he has bellied down on that car that was near flattened, the plane's broke into pieces, and the pilot's ended up in the least fiery one.

Last edited by alf hearted; 23-08-2015 at 09:33 PM.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2015, 09:04 PM   #38
ablitive

Quote:
Seven people have died

A27 in West Sussex

Hawker Hunter T mark 7

And from the BBC website

'In September 2007 James Bond stuntman Brian Brown, 49, died when he crashed a World War Two Hurricane after carrying out an unplanned barrel roll at a re-enactment of the Battle of Britain.'
The Number "27"

The Reduced value of 666+666+666

666+666+666 = 1998 and 1+9+9+8 = 27

#27 Club comes from this
Luke 8:17

101 last day prophecies.
ablitive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2015, 11:23 PM   #39
white light

Quote:
No ,it was Their Government /Royal Families,....NOT the "people" who started the wars,FFS sake they were starved almost .....they lost Farthers ,Brothers Uncles .....and were lied to by the BBC ETC ....
Sorry I probably didn't make myself clear. I never said it was the people, it's always the governments and banksters etc who start wars.

I meant it was the same generation that started the war (the Nazi's or whoever else you believe started it) as it was who made the "big sacrifice" (the Allied armies).

It's no wonder that those who went through it saw it through the same mindset many years later, but it did bug me when it was used as an argument to berate my generation (Generation X) and our post nuclear hedonism.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2015, 11:55 PM   #40
nelo

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
It sounds like he has bellied down on that car that was near flattened, the plane's broke into pieces, and the pilot's ended up in the least fiery one.
http://Youtu.be/8EI7p2p1QJI

Last edited by nelo; 24-08-2015 at 12:00 AM.
nelo is offline   Reply With Quote